Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Barmaid’s Tale - Part 3. Team Building

"Tiff gets some on-the-job training."

64
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The warm water cascaded over me, washing the trails of semen from my face, body and hair. I sighed contentedly and lingered under the steamy spray. Images ran through my mind of the men crowding around, finishing themselves off all over me as I urged them on. The sense of power over them had been such a turn-on; despite the seeing-to that had followed from Mal, I was still horny.

Eventually, I turned off the shower and stepped out. Wrapping a big fluffy towel around myself, I looked around Mal and Jane’s flat, which was above the pub. The flat was small, neat, and carried the stamp of Jane’s personality: organised and feminine without being fussy.

Lost in thought, I didn’t notice Jane quietly enter the bedroom. “I hope you enjoyed my shower as much as you enjoyed my husband,” she spat, dark eyes blazing.

Gasping with surprise, I spun around to see Jane advancing on me rapidly. She was dressed in skin-tight ripped jeans, silver high-heeled sandals, and a pink bandeau vest top that showed off her voluptuous curves. I squealed as she pinned me against the wall; her hard face, framed by long jet-black hair, inches from mine.

“You don’t deny it, then,” she muttered, snatching the towel away, leaving me trembling and naked under her steady gaze. My heart was in my mouth as I waited nervously, whilst she considered me in silence for what seemed like eternity. Slowly, her expression softened and the tone of her breathing changed.

“So, is it just that you are a cheap little slut,” she mused, her fingers tracing over my shoulders and down across the swell of my pert breasts. “A cheap little slut, who will fuck anything that moves,” she continued, vivid pink fingernails scratching gently over my hardening nipples, causing me to moan softly.

“Such a needy little thing,” Jane murmured, leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips. Her head turned as my lips parted, tongue exploring mine in a long, lingering kiss. Jane pushed me back against the wall; her hands running over my body, my hands in her hair, whilst we moaned lustfully in each other’s mouths.

Eyes closed and tongues entwined, I felt Jane’s hand slide down between my legs and a finger explore along until it found my clit, which she began to circle. I moaned into her mouth and opened my legs slightly in response. Taking the opening of my legs as an invitation, Jane placed her thumb on my hard nub and began rubbing it firmly. Simultaneously, she pushed a finger between the engorged lips of my pussy; my pelvis bucked, and my eyes snapped open, as Jane eased the index finger knuckle deep into me.

Her tongue hard on mine, Jane worked the finger inside my tight hole. Moaning with lust, my pussy walls gripping her finger, I began to writhe against her hand. With her thumb maintaining an exquisite pressure on my clit, Jane curved her finger inside me, finding my g-spot. My whole body was shaking and I pushed back frantically against her hand. Releasing from the kiss, the older woman watched my reaction as she brought me, whimpering, to an explosively intense orgasm.

Breathless, clit still throbbing, and my heart pounding so fast I could hear it in my ears, I leant back unsteadily against the wall. In silence, Jane slowly eased her finger from me and brought it up to my face, running it over my plump lips, which parted to accept her glistening digit. “Do you like the taste of yourself, Tiff,” she purred; I nodded in response, my tongue rolling over her index finger.

Placing a small hand on hers, I withdrew Jane’s finger from my mouth. She regarded me questioningly for a moment, before I stepped forward and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She sighed as our tongues sought each other out; my hands moving to slide down her bandeau top and release her heavy breasts. Mouths locked together; my delicate fingers teased the sensitive undersides of Jane’s boobs. Feeling her tense at my touch, I traced across the soft flesh, circling her large nipples into hardness. Cupping her ample mounds, I broke from the kiss and lowered my mouth to fasten onto one of them, grazing the nipple with my teeth.

“Mmmmmmm, you little minx,” she purred, twisting my hair around her fingers and pushing against my mouth. Moving to the other nipple, my hand snuck down and freed the button on her jeans. As I pulled on the zip, Jane kicked her shoes off and allowed me to slide the tight denim material down over her full arse. Toying her nipples with my white teeth, my fingers explored over the curves of her buttocks.

Pulling me with her, Jane reversed back to the double bed, dropping onto it and sliding her jeans off. “I want you,” she murmured, looking at me with eyes full of desire, and positioning herself on the pillows. With a satisfied smile, I crawled over the bed towards her.

Parting Jane’s legs, I began to kiss and stroke my way up her inner thighs; the light touches of my lips and fingers drawing low murmurs of contentment from the landlady. Reaching her shaven mound, I looked up. She nodded eagerly and pulled my head down between her thighs.

Jane shivered involuntarily as, using my fingers to part the swollen lips, I slowly and gently ran my mouth over her labia, until I located the hooded clit, which I began to tease with the tip of my tongue. As Jane moaned and pressed herself against my mouth, I slid a slender finger into her soaking quim, probing for her g-spot.

Circling her clit, I began to work her simultaneously with my index finger. “Oh, my fucking God, don’t stop,” Jane gasped, her pelvis rising and falling in response to my increasingly vigorous actions. After several minutes of toying with her, I felt the older woman’s hands move to my head and her body tense; emitting a series of soft cries, cum flooded her pussy and onto my mouth and chin.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

Slowly she released me and slid to the edge of the bed. Retrieving a key from her jeans, she unlocked a drawer, from which she removed a strap-on cock. “Oh, you dirty cow,” I giggled, eyeing up the eight inches of hard rubber.

“Takes one to know one,” Jane winked, securing the strap-on tightly against her. “Now, get on all fours,” she commanded, squeezing lube onto the cock.

Placing myself in the middle of the bed, I waited, almost quivering with anticipation. Her hands resting on my bum, Jane positioned herself and thrust into me. My fingers scrunched up the bed sheet, and I exhaled sharply as the large rubber cock stretched my tight teenage pussy.

“Fuck,” I cried, my pussy tightening around the biggest (even if it was rubber) dick that had been inside me. Jane leant forward, moving her hands from my hips to cup my pert little boobs as she mounted me. She took me slowly at first, before gradually increasing the pace, until she was fucking me hard; my moans were loud and in response to each deep thrust.

As I came hard for the second time, the door to the bedroom swung open. Mal stood there, mouth open, watching his wife fuck their barmaid from behind on their martial bed. “What the fuck,” he exploded in astonishment.

“Learn to share, darlin,” Jane replied, continuing to fuck me vigorously whilst meeting his shocked gaze.

“Now, that sounds like a great idea,” I muttered hoarsely, biting my lip in arousal and looking directly at Mal, as his wife gripped my hips; pulling me deeper onto each thrust and then pushing me away with each withdrawal, the smack of her pelvis on my bum echoing around the bedroom.

Jane slowed, then stopped and withdrew from me. I turned my head and gave her a pout of disappointment at the sudden feeling of emptiness. “You really are a needy little tart, aren’t you,” she laughed, with an amused shake of her head. Taking off the strap-on, she instructed Mal to strip and lie down on the bed. Her husband couldn’t have responded any quicker if his life depended on it; in a flash, he was naked and on his back in the centre of their bed, with his raging hard-on pointing at the ceiling.

“You are going be used as our fucktoy,” Jane informed Mal, astride his head. Indicating I should join her, she looked down at her husband with mild distain, “Now, lick my cunt, you cheating wanker.”

Watching Mal’s tongue flicking over her glistening folds, I straddled his hips. Slender fingers reaching for his meat, I guided the head between my thighs. Slowly lowering, I impaled myself on his thick cock, letting out a low moan of contentment as he filled me. “Oh, my fucking God, I love your husband’s dick in my teenage pussy”, I sobbed, beginning to move backwards and forwards, the walls of my pussy gripping his erection.

Mmmm, you really are a dirty little slut, aren’t you,” the landlady purred. Eyes hooded, riding her husband with rhythmic drives of my hips, I nodded my agreement. “Dirty…needy…little…fucking…slut,” she intoned in a husky voice, writhing on Mal’s tongue as it pushed deep inside her.

Pleasuring ourselves on her husband, we exchanged kisses; our hands roaming over each other’s boobs and our eyes locked. I could hear Jane’s quiet moans of pleasure, as my vaginal muscles began to tremble around her husband’s rock-hard member.

“I’m going to cum again,” she whimpered, grinding herself on Mal’s face as he pulled her onto his dancing tongue.

“So am I, babe; cum with me whilst your husband fucks my tight little cunt,” I pleaded, riding Mal hard.

Hands entwined, eyes locked, letting out a chorus of pants and moans, we moved together towards release. “Fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes,” she wailed as, my mouth open in a perfect O of a silent scream, we came together; our bodies shuddering with the huge spasms of pleasure running through them.

We sat on her husband, shaking with the after-effects of our simultaneous climaxes; breathing ragged, eyes alight. Slowly, we regained composure. “Let’s return the favour,” Jane smiled, lifting from Mal’s face and encouraging me to do the same.

Sliding down the bed, we eased his thighs apart and considered his cock. Two sets of full lips slid teasingly up and down the rock-hard length, that was slick with my juices. “Mmmm, the taste of you, Hun,” Jane purred, before taking her husband deep into her hot mouth.

Watching the voluptuous raven-haired woman deep throat her husband, I massaged his hairy balls. “Mal told me you didn’t suck his cock,” I murmured, raising an eyebrow.

Lifting from him, Jane turned to look at me, a string of saliva and pre-cum running from her lips. “I suck cock all the time; just not his,” she whispered in my ear, before sinking back down on his shaft.

“Oh, you bad girl,” I giggled, taking her husband’s balls into my warm mouth; my ears filled with the sound of her gagging slightly each time she took him deep into her throat.

Sensing her husband was close, Jane released him from her mouth. Letting his halls fall from mine, I joined her. Lips touching, we both lapped at the bulbous purple head; tongues gliding across the spongy mass and around each other. “You dirty fucking bitches,” Mal growled hoarsely; his throbbing cock twitching convulsively, sending ropes of sticky white cum splashing over our faces.

Amused eyes on his, Jane scooped cum from her chin and fed it onto her tongue. Mirroring her, I did the same. Placing long fingers in my hair, she drew me into a deep, passionate, cum-swapping kiss. When, eventually, we broke from the embrace, she looked at me and broke into fits of giggles. “Got to say, I do admire the management’s approach to team-building days,” I grinned.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments