Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ella's Pool Party And First Time With Denny

"After a fun day by the pool, Ella has an even better night with Denny."

44
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part of Ella and Denny's continuing story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy my story."

After the day by the pool, Denny and Ella have been able only to have a few more moments together. Yet they never had enough time to have sex. Denny had developed a greater appreciation for Ella's oral skills during those times. For a sixteen-year-old, she had some impressive abilities. In the same way, Ella had fallen in love with Denny's cunnilingus skills. She had never had so many powerful orgasms before. With the lack of opportunity for sex, they stayed with their plan to make the first time the day of the pool party.

*****

Denny heard a knock on his backdoor the Thursday before the pool party. He was half expecting it to be Ella. She had snuck by a few times in the evening. When he went to the door, his mind was thinking of Ella. Yet when he opened the door, to his surprise, it was Patty, Ella's mom.

Opening the door, he said, "Hi, Patty."

"Hi, Denny; I wanted to stop by and go over the pool party rules we gave Ella. I don't want her taking advantage of you Saturday," she said.

"Well, come on in, and we can sit down," he said, leading her to his kitchen table. As they made their way to the table, he mentally chuckled to himself about her worry about Ella taking advantage of him. If only she knew what the whole plan for Saturday was.

They talked for a good thirty minutes about the party. In the end, Denny assured Patty that he would ensure the girls were safe and behaved. Then he showed her to the door. As she walked away, he watched her ass sway in the pair of shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks. He realized then where Ella got her sexy looks from. He had never really looked at Patty like that, but damn, he had been missing out on the sights, apparently.

*****

It was pool party day. Denny had set up his grill to fix the girls some food as the day went on. Ella's parents had given him some money to cover anything the girls needed. They had left about 9 am that morning. Now it was just waiting for the girls to show up. He knew it was going to be around noon.

Just before noon, he heard Ella call out from her yard that they were coming over. Denny had been sitting on one of the pool chairs waiting for them. He watched as the gate opened and the girls filed through. As he watched, he was damn glad he had on baggy swim trunks.

First through the gate was Ell, wearing a hot pink bikini that had just marginally more to it than the one she wore the first time he went down on her. Then her four friends followed her in bikinis that were no less revealing than Ella's. Denny thought to himself that it was going to be a very hard afternoon, but he could also think about the fun night ahead.

*****

The girls laid out all their pool stuff around the chairs as Denny watched. He was rewarded with some very sexy views of tight teenage bottoms as they bent over. He was staring rather hard at Ella's friend Cara when Ella looked over at him. He quickly diverted his attention but knew he had been caught ogling her ass. As he looked up again, Ella just wagged a finger at him with a smile. He rolled his eyes at her and laughed to himself.

He hung around outside as the girls played in and around the pool. He had set up a cornhole game out in the yard. Since there were only five girls, he got pressed into filling out the third team to make things even. He got paired with Cara. He didn't mind that at all when they won their first match, and she came running up to him, grabbing him in a big hug. She was quite a bit more endowed than Ella, and they felt awesome squished against his bare chest.

After a few more matches, Denny bowed out to fire up the grill. As he stood behind the grill, watching the girls chase each other in the yard before jumping back in the pool, he had to reach down and adjust his cock for a bit more comfort. He continued cooking and watching until the food was ready. Ella and Cara had run into the house and got the rest of the food. Now all six of them were gathered around the picnic table eating.

The pool party lasted a few more hours with a few more rounds of cornhole, splashing about in the pool, and one chicken fight that damn near gave Denny a heart attack. He wound up with Cara on his shoulders. The whole time he could swear she was intentionally rubbing her crotch against his neck more than by accident. Luckily for him, his stiffened cock stayed hidden in the water.

Finally, the girls started leaving. Firs tone left when she heard her mom's horn blow. The two more of the girl's left together. While Ella was saying goodbye to them, Denny started picking stuff from around the pool. As he did, he noticed Cara taking a few things into the house that had been left on the picnic table. When she came back out, she pitched right in, helping to straighten up the pool area.

When Ella came back from walking the two girls out, Cara had gone in to use the restroom. She walked up to Denny and ran her hand over his crotch, feeling his semi-hard cock. Then while looking up into his eyes, saying, "Somebody enjoyed the day," giving his cock a squeeze.

Looking back into Ella's eyes, he replied, "It was a fun day. I hope you enjoyed it, though. Your girlfriends seemed to. Cara especially," he finished with a little chuckle.

"Oh, yes, she enjoyed teasing you."

"And you didn't mind?"

Smiling up at him, she said, "Nope, and I guess I better let you in on a little secret. She knows about us." Denny's jaw hit the concrete, but before he could say anything, Ella went on. "She is staying at my house tonight, so it looks like she and I are there just in case any nosey neighbors report to mom."

He had recovered enough to say, "You told her about us? You told her about tonight? Are you crazy?"

"Cara is my bestie and knows every dirty little secret about me. Just as I know every dirty little secret about her, if you are nice to me later, I'll share a few of the juicier ones with you," she said, winking.

Before he could say anymore, Cara came out of the house. Denny turned to the noise of the door closing to see Cara with her hand inside of her bikini top, adjusting one of her tits. She smiled at him and finished before adjusting the other one without a care that he was watching. Then she just sauntered on over to them.

As she joined them, Ella said, "I told him about tonight."

Cara looked at Denny and smiled before saying, "She can't keep any secrets, can she?"

Denny dropped his head to his chest and gave it a quick shake. He didn't know what else to say. He had worried about their relationship being discovered before, and now he finds out Ella had told everything to her bestie. He wasn't sure how screwed he would be in the end but decided to ride it out for now.

As he was running through his thoughts, Ella said, "You mind if we stretch out and catch some sun for a bit before our night begins?"

Denny, not really thinking about the night activities at the moment, said, "Sure."

Cara quickly said, "Cool, don't need this on then," she whipped off her bikini top, giving him an eyeful of her tits. Ella just smiled and slipped her top off as well.

Denny decided to retreat to the house to collect himself. Between Ella's bombshell and the two pairs of perky teenage tits sunning outside, he needed to. Walking towards the backdoor, he looked back and said, "I'll be inside for a bit, girls. Yell if you need anything."

*****

After Denny disappeared inside, Ella looked over at Cara and said, "So watcha think?"

"WOW is what I think. You weren't kidding about how hot he looks for an older guy. I also got a nice feel of that meat stick he is carrying around. You weren't kidding about the size."

"Oh my god, fully hard. I can barely get it all the way down. Actually, the first time I couldn't. It wasn't until we started playing around a bit more that I finally got it all the way down."

Cara rolled onto her side, facing Ella. She just stared at her friend for a minute before reaching out and giving a nipple a hard pinch.

"Ouch, you bitch!"

"I just wanted your attention focused. Now tell me what is planned for tonight."

"Honestly, there is no real plan per se other than intercourse. I want him so bad, but I want him to want to take me. I pushed us to this point, but he needs to carry us over the final hurdle."

"Oh god, you are making me wet just thinking about this," slipping her fingers into her bikini bottoms to rub herself. Ella just giggled, watching her.

The girls continued sunning and chatting for a while outside. Denny finally stuck his head out the door and said, "I ordered us pizza for dinner. I thought you girls might be hungry. I'd also suggest maybe finding your tops before the pizza gets here," he finished before retreating back inside.

They had the pizza sitting around the picnic table. To Denny's amazement, the conversation was pretty lively. He wasn't expecting the conversation to turn so adult-like with two seventeen-year-olds. It was kind of refreshing to hear the girls' views on the world. He admitted to himself that he kept underestimating Ella.

They finally finished the pizza, and Ella and Cara left to go to Ella's house. Cara to settle in for the night and Ella to freshen up. She had told Denny she'd be back in an hour.

*****

Denny had taken a shower himself after being outside most of the day. He was relaxing in a chair in the living room when he heard the door open. Knowing it would be Ella, he turned towards the doorway to the kitchen just as she stepped into it. She was wearing some type of shear wrap. The glow from the light he left on over the stove shone right through it. The material was so thin the light highlighted her body's curves. She looked very sexy standing there like that. 

She dropped the bag in her hand and said, "You like?"

He hadn't even noticed the small bag she had been holding. Looking her over again before answering, "Yes, I like it a lot."

"I was hoping you would," she said as she walked toward him.

As she got closer, he could see it was a bluish-grey color. She knew greys were one of his favorite colors. When she stopped before him, she slipped off the wrap to reveal a nightie of the same color and even shearer than the wrap had been. She watched his eyes sharpen as he looked her up and down.

"Oh my god!" was all he could get out.

She lightly laughed and moved closer, putting her knees on the outside of his legs as she knelt on the chair. She settled onto his lap, leaned in, and kissed him. Of course, he kissed her back. They shared several long kisses. As they did, Denny worked his hands over her body, feeling her through the sheer material of the nightie. In turn, she wrapped her hands around his head.

He worked his hands to her ass. Lifting the hem of her nightie, he cupped her cheeks, giving them a squeeze. As they continued to kiss, she let a soft moan escape. He moved one hand up along her side, dragging the nightie up with it. He slid his hand higher until it was resting on the side of her breast. This elicited another soft moan between kisses.

As they continued kissing, he continued moving his hand along her breast until he had it cupped in his palm. With each move, Ella had been moaning softly until he grasped her nipple between his fingers and squeezed. The soft moan became a loud cry of pleasure when he did that.

FantasticOne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FantasticOne

They continued kissing for a bit longer, with Denny teasing Ella's nipples. He had worked from one breast to the other. Always teasing her to the point of her crying out in pleasure. She would respond with deeper and harder kisses each time, pulling him tighter to her.

*****

Denny moved both hands under her ass again, standing up with her clinging to him. As he stood fully, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her back a short hallway to his bedroom. He moved to the bed, and as he got over to it, he tossed her on it. Even with her legs around his waist, she hit the bed like a sack of potatoes tossed from a truck. She yelped in surprise, being totally unprepared for it.

"GOD DAMN!" she shouted in surprise as her ass hit the bed.

Denny had ideas of his own. He bent down and grabbed her by her ankles, pulling her to the side of the bed. He knelt down in front of her when she was positioned where he wanted her. With her legs dangling over the side of the bed, Denny ran his hands along them to her calves. Lifting her legs by her calves, he held them apart, giving him a wonderful view of her smoothly shaven pussy. He almost felt himself drool with desire.

There was no pretense made to what his intentions were this time. Holding her legs open, he immediately placed his mouth against her pussy. Her response to feeling his lips against her was a moan. That moan became louder as he kissed his way along her until he reached her clit. He worked his lips around her soft nub and gave it a gentle suck at first. She moaned loudly.

As she moaned, he worked his tongue around it, feeling it hardening as he toyed with it. He nipped it with his teeth gently. She squealed, and he just toyed with it even more. He knew from past times that this would get her extremely aroused before she eventually came. His hope was that she wouldn't be as tight with her being extremely aroused and having orgasmed.

Her moaning and squeals became more pronounced until he was sure she was on the verge of orgasm. She was trying to close her legs even though he was firmly holding them open. Her hips were bouncing off the bed, forcing herself against him. Then suddenly, she let go with a high-pitched squeal, quickly followed by her juices flooding his face.

He held onto her a little longer, letting her calm down. He finally released her legs and gently let them dangle over the edge of the bed. He then stood admiring her post-orgasmic beauty. He still had just a twinge of apprehension over being involved with her, but he knew staring down at her like this would be no denying what would come next. Standing there, he slipped his shorts off and crawled onto the bed next to her.

After Ella recovered, they shifted around onto the bed so that they were lying face to face comfortably on it. Denny stared into Ella's eyes, seeing the pleasure she had just experienced. Ella stared back into Denny's eyes, seeing the desire he had for her. It was this look she was hoping for. Leaning towards him, she kissed him.

That kiss quickly evolved into so much more. She reached between them and stroked his cock. She loved feeling how hard he was for her. The more attention she paid to his cock, the weaker his kissing became because of the soft moans that kept escaping.

She kept stroking his cock until she felt him straining for more in her hand. His hips were moving as if he was trying to fuck her hand. It was then she decided to make her move. Still holding him in her hand, she pushed his chest with the other. He fell onto his back, and she swiftly moved on top of him.

While straddling him, she guided his cock to her entrance, but just before he entered her, he said, "Ah, don't I need a condom? There are some in the drawer for us tonight."

Giggling a bit before answering, she said, "No, I've been on the pill for years now. I want to feel you, not some damn rubber."

Before Denny could say more, she settled herself on his cock. She let a protracted moan escape as she settled fully on it. It stretched her more than any boy's cock ever had. The feeling was fantastic and every bit she had been hoping for. She stayed still, allowing her pussy to adjust to him.

He was quietly watching her as she impaled herself on his cock. He could read the emotions on her face as she settled down on him. He could tell he was stretching her, yet she seemed determined to accommodate him. She eventually started squirming on his cock as she adjusted and got used to his size in her young pussy. As he watched, she slowly started moving up and down on him.

Her slow movements didn't take long to turn into a fast ride on his cock. She was lifting herself up until he was almost out of her before gliding back down his length. He watched the pleasure run across her face every time she glided back down on his cock, and it refilled her pussy. Soon she was starting to moan between panting breaths. He could see her reaching a climax soon.

Panting with her efforts on his cock she moaned out, "Stroke my clit!"

He slipped a hand between her legs and found her little clitty stiff as a nail. She was definitely charged up riding his cock. He ran his finger back and forth over her clit in time to the rise and fall of her on his cock. He also used his other hand to help support her as she was really starting to go wild.

Then it hit her, the explosion of her climax. It swept through her as she crashed down onto his cock one final time. She leaned forward and quivered as her orgasm rippled through her body. He could see the intensity of it sweep across her face and feel the force of it as her juices flooded his cock and balls. She stayed like this for almost a full five minutes as it all rushed through her before diminishing. Then she just flattened herself out on his body, all the while keeping his hard cock in her pussy.

*****

Ella rested, laying across Denny's body for a bit. He felt her heartbeat slow down from that of a sprinter just after her orgasm to a nice slow beat. He marveled at how worked up she had gotten herself riding him. Then getting to see her orgasm explode from within her was quite the experience for him. 

After allowing her to rest a bit longer, he wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her to him. While holding her, he rolled over so that she was lying on the bed, and he was on top of her. He quickly lifted his weight off her by leaning on his arms, but his cock stayed firmly in her. Looking down into her face, he could see the desire still boiling within her.

He leaned down and kissed her deeply. He then resumed his position over top of her. While still staring into her eyes, he slowly started moving back and forth in her. Her eyes closed, and she moaned deeply as he moved. He continued just to gently move in and out of her as she continued to moan lightly.

Denny was being very gentle with his loving making with Ella. He had been slowly moving in and out of her for a good ten minutes. Although Ella was enjoying his gentleness, she wanted more. She started moving her hips to meet his gentler thrusts, but he wasn't taking her hints.

Wanting more, she finally said, "Don't be so gentle, fuck me like your teen slut!"

He didn't need to be told twice. He moved to his knees, pulling her with him until he held her by her hips. With her legs spread wide around him, he started thrusting hard and deep into her pussy. The result was causing her to squeal in pleasure. This just encouraged him to fuck her even harder.

It didn't take long before he had driven her to another orgasm. She cried and clamped her legs as tight as she possibly could around Denny. He felt her pussy contract around his cock just before he felt the wash of her juices. He was trying to continue to fuck her through her orgasm, but she had her legs clamped so tight he could barely move. He had to settle for short thrusts until she relaxed.

When she finally did, he pushed her legs back towards her head and started pounding into her even harder. Even cumming twice, her teenage pussy still felt like a tight silken sleeve around his cock. The longer he pounded her, the closer he worked towards his own orgasm. He could hear Ella panting and moaning under his onslaught of her pussy, but he kept pounding away.

Ella's damn broke again. She cried out the loudest he had ever heard her during an orgasm. As she started to orgasm, she tried to draw her legs together, but he held them firmly. Her pussy tightened around his cock again, increasing that silken feeling of pleasure of being in her. 

Denny was so close to his orgasm; this just pushed him over the edge. He let his own protracted moan escape. He pushed his cock into her as deeply as possible and started dumping his seed into her teenage pussy. It was a good thing he was still holding her legs tightly because he trembled from the force of his own orgasm. It felt like he would never stop cumming.

Finally spent, he relaxed the pressure he had on her legs. He moved back a little from her pussy, allowing his softening cock to pop out. As soon as it had cleared her silken sheath, he watched some of his cum run from her. It slid down over her perineum and disappeared in the valley of her ass. He had never watched his cum leak from a woman like this and found it very erotic. Made even more so knowing it was a seventeen-year-old's pussy, he was watching it happen from now.

Shaking himself from his own personal voyeur moment, he turned his attention to Ella. He moved from between her legs, letting them come to rest on the bed. He looked down into her face and could see the look of a woman in post-orgasmic bliss. Then he corrected himself by thinking of a girl in post-orgasmic bliss. Yet she sure didn't fuck like a girl but rather a woman.

Moving up beside her, he stretched next to her, then reached out and pulled her against him. She instantly cuddled up to him with her head resting in the crook of his shoulder. Neither said anything but rather shared in the afterglow of the experience of their first time together. It wasn't long until they both were fast asleep. A content, restful sleep of two people meant to be together.

*****

The next morning, they had sex again before Ella had to leave. This time it was a lot softer. They had gotten their urgent needs out of the way the night before. Afterward, they cuddled for a short while before showering together. Just as they finished and were drying each other off, Ella's phone beeped with a text from Cara. It had said Cara's mom would be there in 90mins to pick her up.

She showed it to Denny and said, "I guess I had better get home so everything looks normal before she gets there." Looking into his eyes, she went on with, "I can't wait until next time."

He giggled lightly before taking her into his arms for a hug. Leaning close to her ear, he whispered, "I can't either," with that, he kissed her hard and deep before letting her loose. Ella left right after wearing a pair of leggings and a t-shirt she brought over in her little bag the night before. Denny just stood there after she left, reflecting on last night and this morning. He still had doubts about this relationship, but damn, he couldn't resist her.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments