Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As they were eating breakfast, the guys continually suggested that Hailey should take the shirt off. She resisted playfully, saying it might happen sometime, but asserting that this was not the time. She did however undo one button after another and let the shirt flop around, providing brief glimpses of her tits and pussy. Hailey cleared the table and as she was putting the dishes in the dishwasher, the guys started a chant of 'take it off.'

There weren't but a couple of buttons of Hailey's shirt still buttoned and she was ready to undo all but the last one of those. She was, however, not quite ready to be totally naked. But, ever since the business at the beach, being topless more frequently was something she was considering. Hailey stopped what she was doing and turned toward the table. "Tell you what guys - I will go topless, but first I am going to my room and put some panties on."

Brian and Justin were not happy with the idea of the panties, but if that was the price for having Hailey topless, so be it. Hailey went to her room, closing the door behind her. She chose the panties carefully. Taking from the drawer, a pair she deemed suitable, she stepped into them and drew them slowly up and over her hips. Then, undoing the last two buttons on the shirt, she shrugged it free and let it drop to the floor.

Examining herself in the mirror on the back of her closet door, she decided that the panties she had selected, being nearly transparent bikini style panties, were sufficiently revealing. Being topless, however, was causing her some second thoughts.

Hailey had been topless recently, but it was outside, on a deserted beach and with three guys she'd never seen before and might never see again. But this was inside, in her house, and with two guys she cared about, one of whom she actually lived with.

And it wasn't as if she was hesitant about exposing her tits, in fact, she was excited about doing that. She was perfectly comfortable with the shirt being totally unbuttoned, but she just wasn't ready to part with it.

On her return to the kitchen, before the guys had a chance to say anything, she pleaded, "I know you're both disappointed, but please be patient. At least for now, this is as far as I'm going to go."

Hailey had put the shirt back on, and although it was completely unbuttoned, it still covered her nipples. Justin was pretty sure that, given a little time, the shirt would be gone. He offered the encouragement he thought Hailey was seeking. "I'm thinking," he looked over at Brian, seeking agreement, "that with your shirt open like that, and having nothing but the panties under it, you might actually be sexier than if you were topless."

Brian, although not really agreeing with what Justin had said, did think he understood why it had been said. He added his encouragement. "Damn right, that really is hot."

Hailey warmed to the encouraging compliments. As she joined them at the table, Brian ventured forth with, "But it'd be even sexier if you were to just take the shirt off."

"Much as I'd like to, I can't," Hailey insisted, "It's my security blanket."

"Understood, but you could let it fall open a little more," Brian suggested.

Hailey complied, spreading the shirt open, exposing her breasts, and nipples too, but without actually taking the shirt off. The guys did behave, as they had promised, but that didn't keep them from enjoying the view and making lots of remarks about Hailey's bare breasts.

She remained bare-breasted as they finished breakfast. Justin wasn't able to stay and Hailey didn't bother buttoning up the shirt when she and Brian accompanied him to the door. With Brian watching, Hailey gave Justin a good bare-breasted hug, and although she did pretend reluctance, she did let Justin tweak her bare nipples a bit as he went out the door.

Hailey, as soon as the door had closed behind Justin, removed the unbuttoned shirt, saying, "Now I can get rid of this."

At the unexpected sight of Hailey's deliciously bare torso, Brian was momentarily speechless, but eventually stammered, "Wow... just wow!" Licking his lips, he added, "I mean, like, Jesus, to what do I owe this treat?"

Although having just witnessed Hailey rubbing her bare tits up against Justin, even watching him briefly play with them, Brian had been expecting - based on previous experience - that as soon as Justin was gone, Hailey would hasten to her room or at least button up the shirt. He was totally flummoxed by her not only staying but even taking off the shirt.

Hailey replied, attempting to appear comfortable about what she had just done, "I just wanted to. Thought you might like it." Hailey shook her tits temptingly. "You do, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, of course," Brian answered, adding, "I certainly hope we're going to be doing some 'practicing.'"

Hailey stuck her finger teasingly in her mouth. "Now that would be fun," she cooed. "but... it would also be dangerous... and we both would likely forget the promise you've made."

Brian looked at the floor. "So that's why you wouldn't strip down to your panties when Justin was here - it's the promise."

"Uh-huh," allowed Hailey, "Much as I wanted to, it just wasn't safe with Justin here. He hasn't made any promises and probably wouldn't, even if I asked him to."

Brian hesitated, chewing that thought over in his mind, before saying, "I do like that you're topless, but not the reason for it." He added sarcastically, "I'm not particularly thrilled by being thought of as the safe one."

"And I got to admit," Hailey said cheerily, "there are times, like right now, that I wish I hadn't asked you to make that promise." She paused long enough for that to sink in. "On the other hand, if you hadn't made the promise, and we didn't have the 'look but don't touch,' rule, I likely would not be standing here in just my panties."

"But you are, and you got to know how tempting that is."

"Uh-huh, I do," Hailey began, her eyes on the front of Brian's pants. "I still think, however, that with me in just my panties, we probably shouldn't be 'practicing'." Hailey brightened. "But maybe we could bend the 'rule' enough for a little dancing."

"Uhm yeah, now I think I could go for that," Brian said enthusiastically.

Hailey nodded her understanding and selected an internet music station that continuously played 'belly rubbing' type music. Her arms quickly went around Brian's neck and his encircled her waist. Hailey's bare nipples hardened as they rubbed up against Brian's chest. Brian's hands crept lower, kneading her panty-covered ass.

LorenneMays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenneMays

As his fingers slipped under the edge of Hailey's panties, she breathlessly intoned, "The bare skin has got to be fair game, but you do need to keep your hands on the outside of the panties."

Blocked from pursuing the territory covered by her panties, Brian's hands did find their way to Hailey's bare tits. Maybe being the 'safe' one isn't so bad after all, he thought.

*****

Hailey's parents did come home. They all had dinner together, and at long last, the parents had gone off to bed, leaving Hailey and Brian alone watching the news. As soon as Hailey was sure her father had gone to bed, she hastened to get rid of the bra.

Brian and Hailey were waiting for the evening news to begin, but Brian was still a bit in shock from having watched Hailey remove her bra, without taking off her blouse. "That trick you just did, the way you removed your bra, has got to be just about the sexiest thing I have ever seen," he said.

"Thought you might like that! You know, Daddy doesn't even think I should be out of my room without a bra," she smiled, "especially not when you're around."

"Easy to see why he thinks that way," Brian remarked.

"You do like it better without the bra, don't you," Hailey stated matter-of-factly,

"Oh yeah," Brian enthused, "but I know you like it too."

"Could be," Hailey allowed, picking up the TV remote and unmuting the sound as the nightly news began.

Brian was more interested in Hailey than he was in the news, giving her a very thorough once-over, eyes lingering on the bare legs before fixating on the braless nipples.

"That girl is so full of shit," Hailey mumbled under her breath.

"Huh?" questioned Brian.

"That girl... talking about unwanted touching at a college party... she's lying." Hailey was referring to a story on the nightly news.

"I'm not saying that I disagree, but I am curious about why you're not buying it," Brian queried.

Hailey muted the television before responding, "That girl was at a college party. She was wearing a tank top with no bra, and her skirt barely covered her ass." After allowing that to sink in, she added, "I mean like, what the hell could she have been expecting?"

"So you don't think a guy stroking her leg would have been completely out of bounds. I mean given the circumstances." Brian stared at Hailey's bare legs, leaving little doubt as to what he was thinking.

Hailey continued to tease Brian, "You saw the video. That skirt was practically up to her crotch. Girl goes to a college party dressed like that, those bare legs are going to get some attention, and I don't mean just looking."

"Sounds like you might know something about college parties," Brian taunted.

"Uh, yeah," Hailey allowed teasingly, "I have heard some things about them."

"But you've never been?" Brian prodded.

"Well uh, that would not be totally correct."

"You mean you have?" Brian asked, definitely wanting to know more. "So when was this?"

"Sometime in the spring, before the school year ended. My girlfriend, Diane, knew some college guys who were having a party and she talked me into going."

"And what else did she talk you into?" he quizzed.

"Not much. We were wearing jeans and button-up blouses... at least until the guys convinced us to take off our bras and undo a few buttons." Hailey's hand went to her mouth as she realized what she'd she'd just admitted.

Brian pounced. "You mean that, a couple of months ago, when you started going braless around the house, that... that was not the first time you'd done it?"

"No..." Hailey slowly admitted, but then hastily added, "But it was almost the first time!"

"But you had been braless before." Brian slowed down when he asked, "Is that all?"

Hailey looked away as she replied, "Not totally. The guys were wanting us to take off the jeans, too."

"Did you do it?" Brian asked with a big grin on his face.

"I agreed that I would if Diane did."

"So what happened?" he wanted to know.

Hailey watched the excitement in Brian's face as she replied with a grin, "We took 'em off!"

"You mean," Brian said, tripping over his tongue, "that you were at some party in just panties and a blouse? Like how old were you?"

"I'm thinking it was just after my birthday, so I guess I was already seventeen."

"You mean like right before I came to live with you guys. That is so fucking hot!"

Hailey was really warming to the conversation. "We were dancing too."

"With your jeans off? Like how long was the blouse? Were your panties showing?" Brian wanted to know.

"Well, uh... about normal length, so my panties were covered..." Hailey grinned. "...at least most of the time."

Brian wanted to hear more, "And you'd already taken the bra off?" Hailey nodded. "Blouse unbuttoned?"

"Yeah, well mostly," she declared.

"But you were still at least wearing it."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure I always had at least a button or two holding it closed."

"So the guys had their hands on your panties?" Hailey smirked as Brian continued, "Between your legs, too?"

Hailey wasn't ready to admit to all of it. "Well, maybe, but I don't really remember," she pleaded, "After all, I was drinking... I just remember it being a lot of fun."

After a minute or so of silence, emboldened by the direction taken by their conversation, Brian suggested, "You know, you could unbutton that shirt and take those shorts off if you wanted. You are wearing panties, aren't you?"

Hailey shifted into full tease mode. "Nooo! You still want me to take the shorts off?"

"Sure, why not? You were bottomless the other day with Justin and me."

"And with the shirt unbuttoned too? You'd really like that wouldn't you?"

"Of course, but I think you would too!"

Hailey stood and smiled as she replied, "Probably... but it's not going to happen tonight. I'm going to bed." She turned and headed for her room.

Brian nodded. He was pretty used to Hailey's antics - even liked them most of the time.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments