Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fantasies No. 3 Bed And Breakfast Part 2

"The third in my series detailing some of my sexual fantasies."

23
19 Comments 19
5.6k Views 5.6k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I’ve written in about ten years. It’s partly based on a holiday I went on with my parents when I was sixteen (twenty years ago now!!) to the Brecon Beacons in Wales. It’s mostly fantasy, although we did stay in a lovely Bed and Breakfast farmhouse, and there was a guy staying there at the same time as us. We did see him at breakfast times, and also when we were out walking one day. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And I did see him at the window of his room one morning. Nothing exciting happened, but it is that memory which forms the basis of this story. I've set the story in recent times to make it feel contemporary. Also, I've decided, for the first time ever, to try and write a story from the male perspective. I will let you decide whether it works or not…"

I awoke on the Friday morning, feeling the effects of my previous day's hiking. My legs were stiff and needed some encouragement to get moving. I stumbled my way into the bathroom, had a pee and turned the shower on. Then, remembering the events of the previous morning, I looked out of the window and across the garden to the opposite wing of the house. There was no sign of anyone at any of the windows. I didn’t know if I was relieved or disappointed.

I stepped into the shower and washed, then grabbed my towel and stood drying myself.

And then I saw her.

A quick glance out of the window, and there she was. Just as she had been yesterday morning, standing in her bedroom window, staring straight across into my bathroom. Surprised, I stopped drying myself and looked back at her, covering myself with the towel. She seemed to be wearing the same pink vest top as yesterday, but today had light blue panties on. And her blonde hair, I noticed, was this time platted into two pigtails, and her pretty face was expressionless. For what seemed an age, we stared across at each other, neither of us moving.

And then, to my amazement, I watched as this stunning girl reached down and then lifted the vest top up and over her head, dropping it on the floor, to reveal her naked, perfect breasts. As she did so, she smiled across at me and then, with one hand, she cupped and massaged her left breast, all the while looking at me with those large, blue eyes.

I was completely stunned by what I was seeing, and for several seconds, just gazed back at her, motionless. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing! Was this girl for real??

For a few seconds, all I could do was watch, fascinated, as this cute sixteen-year-old girl stood massaging her small but perfect breasts in the large, almost full-length window. I then took a few steps forward, still with my towel around me, and stood close up against my own window, just as she was, and stared, transfixed by her. Suddenly, she lowered both hands, and I watched in stunned silence as she hooked her thumbs inside the elasticated waist of the light blue panties and pulled them down. As they lowered, I saw her give a little shake of her legs, and the panties dropped out of view below windowsill level. I saw her step out of them, and then look up at me and give one of those white smiles of hers.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. There I was, watching this stunning sixteen-year-old girl stripping naked in front of me, completely uninhibited. I’d never seen a girl this young naked before, and certainly not a girl so fantastically sexy looking. Even my darling Kerry had never looked this good naked, I had to admit to myself.

I could now see that my suspicions from the day before, up on the top of Pen y Fan, were correct. Katie did indeed have a completely bald, hairless pussy. Even from where I was stood, I could clearly tell that she had no pubic hair covering her private parts. Whether that was because she was shaved down there, or because she simply didn’t have any hair growing there at all, I wasn’t sure. But either way, her smooth, puffy vaginal lips were fully visible and protruding between her legs.

I gazed in amazement at her naked teenage body, and my cock, already throbbing behind my towel, was now in a state of full erection, its head bulging and wet from under my foreskin. I reached down underneath the towel and wrapped my fist around the thick, hot shaft and instantly felt it twitch. Shit! What was this girl doing to me? I knew it was wrong, but how could I not react to such temptation?

I watched as Katie then seemed to take a step closer to her bedroom window, and, with her right hand, reach down and slowly begin to caress her puffy vagina, firstly trailing a finger up and down her slit, and then using two fingers to spread the labia apart slightly. I now wished I was closer to be able to see all her delicious detail. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Had this whole trip become some sort of weird, alternate reality? Was I really here? Watching a naked sixteen-year-old girl fingering her pussy?

As she continued, she looked up and gave me a naughty smile, and I could tell that she was now inserting a finger between the puffy lips.

At this point, my self-control left me. Whether this was a dream or not, I could no longer resist the urges building up in my groin. Standing right next to my bathroom window, I let the towel drop to the floor and allowed my thick, eight-inch shaved penis to burst forth, its purple bulging head glistening with precum.

I looked up and noticed that Katie was now stood motionless, gazing across at me, her finger still in her pussy. It was now my turn to give her a naughty smile, as I took my cock in my hand and began to rub it up and down the length of my shaft. I’d never had a girl as young as Katie see my private parts before, and I knew that what I was doing was wrong. But all common sense had now left me. Seeing the cute face of this horny teenage girl watching as I began masturbating was a complete thrill. I pulled back my foreskin further with each stroke and the purple, dripping head revealed itself to her gaze, as I now stood, legs apart, a couple of inches from the windowpane.

I looked across at her, and she had now put her left hand up to her open mouth and her eyes were wide with amazement, appearing to be shocked at the sight of a thirty-four-year-old guy masturbating. But at the same time, her right hand was still between her legs, her finger still inside her, as she watched me working on my thick shaft. I couldn’t believe what I was actually doing. But how could something so wrong feel so damn right?

As I continued to masturbate, I watched as Katie's left hand moved to her breasts and she began massaging them again, whilst at the same time, her right hand began vigorously rubbing her plump, swollen pussy lips. I could see her using circular movements on her clitoris, and then every few moments her middle finger to slip between her lips and explore inside. I couldn’t believe I was watching this sexy, naked young schoolgirl performing such an intimate act in front of me, apparently so uninhibited. Maybe I am just a dirty pervert, but it was such a thrill to let her watch me rubbing my cock.

As I rubbed my shaft up and down with my right hand, I reached down and cupped my testicles with my left. They were firm and tight now, and as I massaged them in my hand I knew I was close to exploding. I slowed down, not wanting to spoil the moment, and looked across at Katie. She was now pushing two fingers in and out of her bald vagina and seemed to have moved her legs further apart. Her mouth was open and she appeared to be panting heavily, as her hips began to thrust back and forth with each movement of her hand. At the same time, she was gazing intently across at me, her huge blue eyes taking in my every movement.

I was close now, as my breathing became quicker and shorter, and I felt my cock twitch in my hand. I had slowed right down, but could feel my testicles beginning to rise, and I knew that whatever I did now wasn’t going to prevent the inevitable. I looked across and could tell that Katie was also close to cumming, as her slim hips and torso appeared to be bucking and shaking now, as her vaginal muscles contracted uncontrollably inside. The sight of her slender, naked teenage body going into orgasmic spasms was the trigger for me.

I took my hand away from my thick, throbbing cock and looked out across the garden at her and smiled as she stared back at me. My penis twitched a couple of times, and then, without any further hand encouragement, suddenly let loose a huge rope of hot creamy semen, which squirted up into the air and hit the windowpane in front of me with such force that some of it splashed back at me, covering my thighs and landing on the painted wooden floor. Then another huge ejaculation followed, covering the window with my gooey, salty cum, followed by a third and forth, leaving the window with rivers of semen running down the glass. My hips bucked and yet another load erupted from the dripping purple head.

In an orgasmic haze, I looked out at Katie, and was amazed to see her also in the throws of a body destroying orgasm. Mouth wide open for air, watching my cock spurting my seed for her, her fingers worked her pussy into a frenzy, her whole body now shaking and spasming until I watched her suddenly drop to her knees as her legs could no longer cope. For a few seconds, I could see her head and breasts above the windowsill, and her left hand reached up to cover her mouth as if desperately trying to suppress an orgasmic scream of ecstasy. Then, suddenly, she had gone, dropping completely to the floor below the window, and out of sight.

I grabbed my cock again and began rubbing, now trying to imagine the scene in Katie's bedroom at that moment, as the naked sixteen-year-old girl was lying naked on the floor, her fingers in her pussy, her body in such uncontrollable orgasmic spasms that she could only gasp and shake, trying desperately not to scream out loud. The thought of her made my cock jump again and another rope of cum squirted out, this time not quite as powerful as before but enough to splash over the wooden floor in front of me. I let go again, and with my hips still thrusting I watched as the last few drops of semen bubbled up and dripped down to my feet.

I looked at the results of my unexpected encounter with a schoolgirl, as the window pane ran with creamy white semen, which was now almost down to the window sill. What a mess!

My cock still half-erect and dripping, I turned and reached for the toilet roll, and tore off a long stretch, then began to wipe up the cum. As I did so, I glanced up and saw Katie once again. She was still sat on the floor, only her head and breasts visible, watching me cleaning the glass. She smiled and then was gone again. I cleaned all the cum up off the window and floor, keeping an eye out for her, but she didn’t appear again.

I cleaned myself up, and gradually got myself ready for the day. As I did so, it occurred to me that I had now found myself in a rather awkward situation. How was I going to deal with seeing Katie and her parents at breakfast after what had just taken place? Should I delay going downstairs to avoid bumping into them? Or not have breakfast at all? But I’d already paid for it and, besides, I would need something to eat before I spent the day hiking. And if I delayed too long, Suzanne wouldn’t be too pleased. I decided to wait for fifteen minutes before going down to breakfast and hoped to miss the family.

Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. As I entered the conservatory, I heard voices, and there at the same table as yesterday morning sat James, Louise …and Katie. Suzanne was taking their breakfast order from them. They all looked up as I walked in, except Katie, who was looking at her phone.

“Good Morning, Steve,” Suzanne said, beaming. “How are you this morning?”

“Im fine thanks, Suzanne. Good morning, everyone,” I replied, trying to pretend everything was normal.

“Morning, Steve,” James said. “Did you have a good day walking yesterday?”

“Er… yes… thankyou. Did you?” I sat down at my table, and as I did so took a surreptitious glance in Katie’s direction. She seemed intent on looking at her phone, but I noticed a pink flush had spread across her cheeks, making her look even cuter in her white blouse and red mini skirt.

“Well, yes a lovely day, but Pen y Fan was pretty tiring, I must say,” he replied. I nodded.

“It seems we all needed a lie in this morning,” Louise added, “Even Katie was late coming down today. Goodness knows what she was doing in her room. She wouldn’t answer her door when I knocked.”

I studied her and saw her cheeks become a very alluring blush red.

“Mum, I was just having a lie-in, that’s all,” she replied, and I detected a slight note of annoyance in her husky voice. She shot a quick glance across the room at me, and I thought I notice the faint trace of a smile cross her kissable lips, before she returned to looking at her phone.

Suzanne continued to take the rest of their breakfast order, I gazed at her teenage cuteness, I struggled to get the image of her naked body out of my head, and I felt my cock beginning to respond again in my shorts, as I couldn’t help but follow her long, tanned legs under the table, and up beneath the hem of the short skirt. Just as my eyes reached the tops of her thighs, her legs parted just enough for me to notice the white material of her panties between her legs, hiding her pouting pussy lips. I stared for a moment then looked up. She glanced across again and gave me a knowing smile. I looked away. I couldn’t cope with this!

Suzanne came over to me and took my breakfast order, then disappeared to prepare the food. I engaged in a bit of conversation with James and Louise, but Katie didn’t seem interested in getting involved. We had breakfast and then said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I didn’t see them again that day. I was out the whole day walking again, this time at the amazing Four Falls Trail. I got back for a shower late in the afternoon and then went out to the pub for dinner.

The following morning, Saturday, I arose and eagerly anticipated my visit to my bathroom. But I was to be disappointed. Despite frequent glances out of the window across to her room, I saw no sign of Katie at all. I was disappointed, but part of me was relieved. What had happened yesterday morning had been totally amazing – after all, how often does a guy my age get to watch a sixteen-year-old girl undress and masturbate for him? But I also knew it was wrong of me to allow the situation to have escalated like that. I was the adult. What was I thinking?

I went down for breakfast, but no one was around yet. I sat down and after a few minutes, Suzanne came in. We had a chat and I gave her my order. Just as she had finished jotting it down on her notepad, the family appeared. We exchanged greetings. Katie walked past me and sat down, her hair today left down, apart from two small plats at the front which were tied up with a hairband at the back, giving her the look of a cute country girl about to do the Maypole dancing at the village fete. She had on a white sports bra similar to the one she had worn up the mountain two days earlier, and grey leggings. I studied them as she passed me, and once again, I was sure that she wasn’t wearing any panties underneath. As she turned and sat down at their table, I could clearly make out the outline of her smooth camel toe against the stretched material. My cock gave a twitch.

Breakfast happened without incident, but during our conversation, Louise announced that Katie wouldn’t be going out with them for the day but would instead be staying around the farm and probably going out walking from there.

“Well, there’s lots of lovely walks you can do round here, Katie,” Suzanne chipped in. “You don’t need to drive anywhere to find lovely places to see. Ive got a couple of good walking maps which I can lend you if you like.”

“Thanks Suzanne,” Katie replied, “that’s kind of you. I just thought I’d like to do something on my own today.”

I finished my breakfast, and wished them all a good day, before leaving to go back up to my room to get ready to go out. As I was walking back along the hallway to the stairs, I heard a voice behind me.

“Steve.”

I turned round. There stood Katie, her big blue eyes staring at me, her cheeks slightly flushed pink.

“I need to talk to you,” she said, in almost a whisper. “Will you pick me up in your car. I’ll be waiting in the first gateway on the left down the lane. Where the sheep are in the field. At 10.30.”

With that, she turned and walked away in the opposite direction, leaving me puzzled and watching her retreat, admiring the slender figure and cute, tight bum in the grey leggings.

What the hell?!

I went to my room and sat on my bed, wondering what I had got myself into. What did she want? Why meet down the lane? I’d been hoping to get an early start that day, so that I could drive out to Carreg Cennen Castle and do a long walk in that area. But if I was going to meet her at 10.30, I’d never be able to do it all.

I looked at myself in the bedside mirror. What the hell was I thinking! Of course, I wasn’t going to meet her! Don’t be so fucking stupid, Steve!! You know it’s wrong! Your lovely Kerry is missing you back home, and you’ve got a wedding to look forward to when you get back. Just don’t get involved with this kid! She’s not worth it! Forget it!

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

At 10.30am, I stopped the car in the gateway, and she opened the passenger door and got in. She still wore the white sports bra but had changed out of the grey leggings and was now wearing tight black Lycra shorts, similar to blue ones she had been wearing up mountain two days previously. She wore the expensive walking boots, and carried a rucksack which she dropped down into the footwell between her feet. She closed the door, and without a word put the seat belt on. The scent of her perfume filled the car. She looked at me, and for the first time, I was now able to see her stunning blue eyes up close. They were like deep pools of clear blue water. I could get lost in them forever. Her complexion was flawless, and the only makeup seemed to be mascara on her long eyelashes.

“Ok let’s go,” she said. I stared at her. WTF?

“Go where,” I replied, now seriously wondering what the hell I was doing sat with this gorgeous blonde teenager in my car.

“I don’t care. Somewhere we can be alone. Find a mountain or field or something.”

“What’s going on, Katie?” I asked, “and where are your parents?”

“They’ve already left. Please, just go.”

I pulled away and we set off. Somewhere. I didn’t know where. I just drove. Nothing was said for a quarter of an hour. I drove us up into the hills, not really focussing on what I was doing or where I was going. My mind was in a whirl, as the scent of her perfume filled my senses, and the sight of her long slender legs stretched out beside me distracted my attention. She sat in silence, looking out of her side window as the countryside passed by. It was an awkward silence, and I didn’t know whether I should just wait for her to say something or try and start a conversation with her. As I drove, I realised that I’d never actually been alone in a car with a sixteen-year-old girl before. Ever!

“I had my sixteenth birthday last week,” Katie suddenly said, her sexy voice breaking the silence. She was still looking out of her side window. I wasn’t sure what to say, but realised that, despite her appearance, she must have been one of the youngest girls in her year group at school, being an August baby.

“Oh. Ok,” I replied, “did you have a party?” What a stupid fucking question Steve, I immediately thought to myself. Katie ignored it, and there was another silence.

“I've been waiting for so long to reach sixteen,” she said, still looking out of her window.

“Oh. I see,” I said, wondering where this conversation was going. “Why’s that?” I asked, nonchalantly.

She turned to look at me. “Well, cos I’m legal now, aren’t I?” she said. I took my eyes off the road and stared at her cute, perfect face, and she gave me a knowing look. Her cheeks turned slightly pink.

Shit! I felt my penis twitch in my pants.

“Er…legal in what way?” I replied, trying, probably unsuccessfully, to appear as if I had no idea what she was talking about. I focussed on the road ahead.

“Legal to have sex with anyone,” came her husky reply. I continued driving, not really knowing how to deal with this bizarre situation I had now got myself into. Another silence descended, and we continued travelling up into the hills.

After a few moments, I replied.

“Well, yes. That’s true. Have you not had sex already then?” I asked, as calmly as I could, as if I was used to asking sexy schoolgirls that question. She turned to me.

“No. I haven’t. Why do you ask?”

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and knew I was getting further and further into deep water with each second that passed.

“Oh… well… I just wondered. A lot of girls these days seem to have sex. At least... that’s the impression I get,” I replied. She didn’t say anything.

We passed a road sign – “Usk Reservoir”, and then a car park sign. We’d been driving for about thirty minutes since leaving the farmhouse.

“Shall we go up this lane and take a look?” I asked. She nodded, so I turned off left and followed the narrow single-track lane.

“I've never seen a man naked,” she suddenly said. “Yours is the first penis I’ve ever seen for real.” She didn’t look at me, but I glanced over at her. She was blushing again. God, she was so cute!

“Oh. I see,” I replied. “Well, if it makes you feel any better, you’re the first naked schoolgirl I've ever seen.”

She turned and started at me. “Really? Are you joking me?”

I shook my head. “Nope, I'm not joking you. My fiancée was twenty-three when we first met. She’s the youngest girl I've seen naked. Until I saw you.”

We came into a valley in the hills and the view opened up in front of us. Ahead was a vast expanse of water in a huge reservoir. A massive dam wall, covered with grass, faced us, with a parking area nearby. I pulled up and switched the engine off. We looked out across the water. It was a beautiful location.

“Did you like seeing me naked,” she suddenly asked.

“Well, yes. Of course, I did. You have a stunning body.”

She smiled. “I liked watching you too.”

“So I noticed,” I replied, “You look amazing when you have an orgasm.” My cock was throbbing. I couldn’t believe I was saying this to a sixteen-year-old schoolgirl I hardly knew.

She put her face in her hands. “Oh my God, I can’t believe I did that. It was so embarrassing,” she said, “I couldn’t stop myself.” Her face was bright red.

“You don’t need to be embarrassed, Katie,” I replied. “Believe me, any man would love to have seen you masturbating like that. I got lucky!”

She took her hands away from her flushed face and flashed her white smile. “Thanks. I liked watching you do it as well. You made a mess on the window. I saw it squirt out.”

I squirmed in my seat and gave a little cough. “Well… yes. It was a bit messy,” I replied. The memory of seeing her face looking at me through the window as I ejaculated my load made my testicles tighten.

We sat quietly for a few moments, looking at the scenery. Then she turned to me and looked into my eyes.

“Steve… I don’t want to start college next week still a virgin. I want you to fuck me.”

I gazed back into her bottomless pools of blue, and studied her perfect, flawless face, realising that despite her stunning, well-developed body and obvious sexual appetite, she was still just a young girl. Was it really right for me to be the one to take her virginity? I turned away, feeling myself falling under her spell again, and looked out of my window.

“Will you?” she asked. She then reached down between her feet and pulled her rucksack up, unzipped a side pocket and took out a small white cardboard box with printing on its sides. She opened one end of the box and pulled out a foil tablet holder. Some of the tablets had already been removed. “Look… I’m on the pill. I have been for a while now, just in case. So you won’t get me pregnant.”

She put the box of pills back in her rucksack.

I paused, trying to get my head clear, but at the same time fighting my urges. I couldn’t believe I was being asked to have sex by this gorgeous teenager, sat next to me wearing just a sports bra and tight shorts.

“Look… Katie… I have a girlfriend. We’re getting married soon. I don’t think you should be asking me this. Why don’t you wait until you find a boy your own age to have sex with?”

I couldn’t believe I was saying this – was I dumb, or just plain stupid? Most guys wouldn’t hesitate!

Katie stared at me as if I was dumb and stupid.

“I could have already done that if I'd wanted to,” she replied. “There's been loads of boys at school who wanted to fuck me, but I told them all to get lost, cos I wanted to do it with a grown-up, not a kid! That’s why I waited ‘til I was sixteen, so that it's legal.”

I looked at her, and she blinked her long, thick eyelashes at me. Shit, she was so adorable!

“Anyway,” she added, “how would she ever know? I won’t tell her.”

I gazed out across the water. I probably looked calm and in control to her, but inside, I was struggling to deal with my emotions. My head and my heart were screaming at me to start the engine, drive her back to the farmhouse, and forget her. How could I even consider betraying my darling Kerry by going after this random teenager? But, in my pants, my cock was erect and dripping with precum, eager to get started, and wondering what the hell I was waiting for!

“Come on. Let’s go for a walk,” I said, opening my door and getting out. “We may as well, now that we are here.”

Katie got out and put her rucksack on her back. She looked just as sexy as she had done the day we had met up on the summit of Pen y Fan, and as I opened the boot of the car and changed into my walking boots, I couldn’t help noticing how the tight shorts were once again clinging to her smooth camel toe pussy, which I now knew was as smooth and puffy as I had first imagined up on the mountain that day. I was almost certain she wasn’t wearing panties beneath them. She was such a tall, well-developed girl that she could easily be mistaken for an eighteen or nineteen-year-old, and not the barely legal sixteen-year-old I had now discovered she was.

I put my rucksack on my back then locked the car, and we set off from the small car park next to the dam and followed the path, which stretched right across the top of the dam wall from one side to the other. It was a stunning location, and I would have probably taken more notice of my surroundings were it not for the fact that I was accompanied by a tall, slender teenager walking beside me in a sports bra and shorts, who was desperate for sex.

We walked in silence for a while and were passed by several walkers along the path. Without exception, every single person we passed, male and female, stared at Katie as they approached us, obviously just as stunned by her appearance as I had been. I would look at them as they got closer and could see their eyes gazing at her in amazement, then stare at the ordinary-looking guy walking beside her, then look back at Katie again, and I could just imagine them thinking, “What the hell is that scruffy little shit doing with a girl like that?” Or perhaps they were wondering, “Is he her father?”

We reached the other side of the dam, and then turned left and began walking along the small track which followed the shoreline of the reservoir.

“Are you used to people staring at you Katie?” I asked her, as we walked.

She looked at me and smiled her sweet smile. “No, not really. But I quite like it.”

“Well, you must know why they do,” I replied, “especially when you’re dressed like this.”

“Yeah. Of course, I do.”

We came to a fork in the track, one way continuing along the shoreline, the other into the wooded hillside that surrounded the reservoir.

“Shall we go this way?” I said, pointing up into the woods. She looked at me and then nodded.

“Yeah… I guess it looks pretty quiet.”

We walked up the gravel track for a few minutes into the woods, and then she turned to face me. “Are you gonna fuck me then, Steve?” she asked, her low, sexy voice trembling slightly, allowing her emotions to show through, as she stood with her hands on her hips, her long blonde hair falling around her shoulders.

Shit! How could I say no to her? After all, I’d probably never get another opportunity to fuck another sixteen-year-old virgin, especially one as stunningly gorgeous as this!

“Ok. Well, if you are really sure, then I’d rather it be me who does it rather than some other guy,” I replied.

“So would I,” she replied, and reached out and took my hand. A tingle of excitement rippled through my body as I felt her small, warm hand grip mine tightly. I squeezed it back and smiled at her.

“Come on then. Let’s find somewhere,” I said, my heart skipping a beat, as we began walking again. I couldn’t believe what was happening – was I in some elaborate dream? But I could feel her soft hand in mine, and it felt real enough.

After a few metres of walking, Katie suddenly stopped. I turned and looked at her. “What’s wrong?” I asked. She had taken the rucksack off her back, and unzipped the large pocket.

“Nothing,” she replied, “I just want to get naked.” I stared at her, as she put the rucksack down on the ground.

“What… here?” We were stood on the gravel track, in the woods. There wasn’t anyone in sight, but it was still a public right of way. And we had passed several walkers already.

“Sure,” she replied, seemingly unconcerned. “I love being naked. It’s exciting.” Without another word, she reached up and then pulled her sports bra up and over her head to reveal her small, firm breasts. I gazed at them, taking in every detail of her light pink areola and slightly upturned pink nipples, and she smiled.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, putting her bra in the rucksack. “You must have seen a girl’s breasts before.”

“Not a girl your age, Katie,” I replied, my cock already throbbing in my pants. “What if someone comes?”

She gave a small giggle, and then without a pause proceeded to hook her thumbs inside the elasticated waistband of the tight Lycra shorts, before sliding them down over her slender thighs and allowing them to drop to the ground around her ankles, and then stepping out of them. She bent and picked them off the ground and pushed them into the rucksack. I was right about her not wearing panties!

“I don’t care. They don’t have to look if they don’t want to,” she replied.

I stared at her in silence, as, for the first time, I was now able to look at this tall, sexy schoolgirl completely naked in front of me at close quarters. She looked up at me and smiled, obviously enjoying displaying her naked freedom in front of a guy. I took in the sight of her stunning, slender figure as she picked up the rucksack and swung it over her shoulders. Oh my God! she looked fabulous, wearing just her walking boots, socks and the rucksack on her back, with her long blonde hair over her shoulders.

Now that I was up close to her, I could see that her hairless pussy was extremely smooth, with quite large outer labia, which were obviously already aroused and swollen. Her clitoris hood was clearly visible and between her legs, I could see darker coloured inner lips protruding down. She caught me looking, and I felt my face grow hot.

“Well… come on,” she said with a smile on her sexy lips, seeming to like me looking down there. She took my hand again, “Let’s find somewhere.”

I was in a daze, as we walked further up the track into the woods. I'm sure any guy in my situation would have felt just as I did, wandering through the Welsh countryside with a totally naked, horny sixteen-year-old girl holding my hand. Whilst I was, of course, extremely aroused at the sight of her, part of me was thinking “Shit, what if someone sees us!!” and “Is this actually happening?”

As we walked along the track, I suddenly noticed a small gap in the dense trees to the right, which seemed to lead off into the woods. “Let’s see where this goes,” I said, and took her by the hand, off the beaten track and into the woodland. I was relieved to get her out of sight of the track before any more walkers came our way and caused problems.

We made our way through the undergrowth, me going first to make a way through, and naked Katie stepping carefully behind. For a while, it didn’t seem as though this narrow trail through the trees was actually going anywhere, and I was beginning to think we would have to turn around and head back to the main gravel track. However, after a few minutes of walking, the trail became easier to follow, and the woodland less dense around us.

“Maybe we can stop now,” Katie said from behind. I turned to find her standing, her face red with the exertion of the uphill climb through the woods, glowing with a sheen of perspiration on her cheeks. Shit, she looked so cute, with the rucksack straps over her shoulders somehow pushing her small, firm breasts forward.

“Let’s just go a bit further,” I replied, “It seems to be more open up here. Anyway, I thought you were a fit girl!”

She groaned, but we carried on walking, and after a couple of minutes, we emerged from the trees to find ourselves standing on the edge of the woods, high on the hillside overlooking the vastness of the surrounding Welsh landscape. We stood together for a few moments in silence, looking out at the view. Katie removed the rucksack and put it on the grass.

Published 
Written by katie1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments