Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New year

"Part 1: My first day"

11
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"English isn't my first language! I'm sorry if I committed any mistake ------------ // ------------ - This first part have no sex content, I'm just starting my story and testing stuff, I'm still discovering my writing style."

My first day

The sun timidly awakened on the horizon, painting the sky with soft shades of pink and orange. I open my eyes, feeling the morning light invade my room, creating patterns of shadow that dance on the walls. The new year of high school begins, and I am ready to face the challenges that await me. I slide out of bed, feeling the soft touch of cotton sheets as I rise. The first step of the morning is before me, and I can hardly wait to choose the clothes that will accompany me on this special day. I walk to the wardrobe, hearing the floorboards creak slightly under my bare feet. As I open the wardrobe doors, I am enveloped by the familiar scent of clean and cozy clothes. Each piece is a possibility, a unique expression. I start with socks. I choose a pair of pink sockets, feeling their soft texture against my fingers as I delicately pick them up. I place them on the bed, creating a small pile of color. The socks are the first hidden touch of personality in my morning journey.

Next, I select a set of light purple panties and a bra with delicate bows. I place them next to the socks on the bed, creating a color palette that represents my femininity. The carefully chosen black leggings slide smoothly through my hands as I feel the elasticity of the fabric between my fingers. Placing it on the bed creates a base for my choice of clothing. The white school uniform with the distinctive logo on the chest is my next choice. As I place it on the bed, I feel the freshness of the fabric, reminding me that a new year has officially begun. After carefully arranging all my clothes on the bed, I grab my personal towel from the wardrobe and head to the bathroom. The soft towel is a familiar companion in my morning routine.

In the bathroom, I close the door behind me, creating a private space for my next ritual. Slowly, I remove my pajamas and fold them neatly on the sink. The water from the shower starts to fall, filling the room with comforting steam as I step under it, avoiding getting my hair wet. I immediately feel the hot water running down my body. Taking the sponge gently in hand, I begin to wash my breasts, feeling each bristle slide smoothly over my curves. My hands roam every inch of my body as I revel in the pleasure that only a shower can offer. Feeling a little excited at the thought of a new year full of possibilities, I continue to carefully wash myself, taking note of every sensation that arises when scrubbing around my most intimate parts. The warm water caresses my fair skin as I lose myself in time.

I lose track of time as I feel the water starting to cool down. I decide to end this moment of tranquility and reach for the faucet to turn off the shower. The water stops, but the steam persists, enveloping me like a temporary curtain. Carefully, I slide open the shower door and slowly step out into the bathroom environment. I grab the hanging towel, and it meets my damp skin. I gently dry myself, absorbing moisture while the towel performs its task. I move down my body with the towel starting from my shoulders and chest each movement is like a ritual, a gradual transition from gentle water to the velvety texture of the towel. Every curve and contour of my body finds the soothing touch of the towel an intimate gesture of self-care.

When I reach my legs, the touch of the towel becomes sharper, absorbing the droplets that have adhered to my skin. I carefully dry each leg, ensuring that every centimeter is free from moisture. My feet receive special care, the soles pressing gently against the towel to absorb the water that has accumulated between my toes. Finally, I wrap the towel around my waist, creating a temporary embrace of warmth as I prepare to return to my room. With my body now dry, I feel ready to put on my pajamas and continue with my morning routine. In front of the vanity mirror, I observe my reflected image. The first glimpse of myself in the morning is like meeting an old friend who shares with me all her journey's secrets. For a few seconds, I allow myself to contemplate the young woman who faces each new day with determination.

The first choice is the panty, a delicate piece in light purple that glides smoothly over my legs. I feel the soft lace against my skin, a touch of femininity that I will carry discreetly throughout the day. Then, I put on the bra, adjusting the straps carefully to ensure optimal comfort. The lace harmoniously matches with the panties, creating an elegant base that is an extension of myself. The black leggings chosen meticulously slide smoothly over my legs. Its elasticity fits perfectly and provides a feeling of freedom and comfort. Every inch of fabric adapts to the contours of my body, creating a second skin that is both practical and stylish.

MeghanAss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanAss1

Finally, the white school uniform is worn, marking the official start of another academic year. The precise seams and school logo on my chest are like badges representing a journey about to unfold. The socks previously chosen remain carefully arranged on the bed, waiting for their turn to join the rest of the outfit. After putting on every piece of clothing I had selected with care, I make my way over to my vanity table. There sits my hair which had already been pre-styled the night before, awaiting further attention from me come morning time. With gentle fingertips, I run a comb through my red locks, untangling each strand carefully until they're just right revealing waves that shape around my face perfectly underlining its beauty even more so than before, and the soft light from above illuminates each lock as if highlighting every curve beautifully in all sorts of shades and tones.

With my hair properly arranged, I turn my attention to the makeup palette in front of me. I start by applying a light foundation, selecting a shade that harmonizes perfectly with my fair skin. The silky texture of the foundation glides smoothly, evening out my complexion and providing a smooth canvas for makeup. The eyes are the next area to receive attention. With a soft eye pencil, I delicately outline the upper lashes, enhancing the contour of my eyes. The pencil slides easily, creating a subtle line that highlights my eyes without looking exaggerated. I move on to fill in my eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil gently and naturally. Each stroke is delicately adjusted, enhancing facial expression. Eyebrows shape the gaze, adding a note of definition. The mascara is the next addition, subtly enhancing eyelashes. The brush of mascara slides from root to tip, creating an expressive and awake look. Now more defined eyelashes complete eye highlight. Lastly, I apply light almost natural lipstick, choosing a shade that accents lips without stealing attention. The soft texture of lipstick adds a final touch of freshness to makeup.

As I finish, I observe my reflection in the mirror. The makeup subtly enhances my features, highlighting the natural beauty of youth. Any imperfection is softened, leaving me with a fresh and confident appearance. While I am at the dressing table, I notice that my pair of sneakers patiently await their turn next to me. With a smile, I stand up and approach them, feeling the texture of the shoe under my fingers. The laces are entwined in a familiar pattern, inviting me to begin final preparation. Sitting on the edge of the bed, a quiet platform where I can dedicate special attention to my feet. I cannot help but appreciate their beauty - the natural elegance of well-cared-for nails and the softness of skin. Sliding socks over now-dry skin feels like embracing every curve of my foot with silky fabric. My toes find their place at the ends of each sock-like delicate petals create a perfect fit.

As I put on my shoes, I feel their firmness perfectly fitting the contours of my feet. The laces, skillfully tied, ensure not only a comfortable experience but also a touch of personal style. With my feet now dressed, I turn my attention to my hands. I select the rings, each one a unique expression of myself. The skull ring, daring and bold, finds its place on one finger, while the black ring complements the composition with discretion. The silver bracelet from my father is delicately fixed to my wrist. Each link shines with meaning - it's a tangible connection to the love and support that I carry with me. With jewelry adorning my hands and wrists, I feel ready to face the day with confidence and style.

A large and sturdy backpack patiently awaits, already organized since the day before. Clinging to my shoulders, it carries with it the weight of knowledge that will be explored throughout the new year. Notebooks, books, and promises of learning make up the cargo that represents each step towards my academic journey. With care not to disturb the silence that envelops the house, I move along the hallway toward the exit. I pass by my parents' bedroom door, where they still rest, oblivious to the imminent awakening of a new day. Their serene faces contrast with the pulsing energy that begins to flow within me. With soft steps, I climb upstairs, each step is a transition between a cozy home and an upcoming journey ahead. The key meets the lock securing the entrance door of our house with a click as gentle whispers of the morning breeze blend in. Together, the gate opens, revealing fresh air on my face as I breathe deeply in preparation for what this new day holds. I feel alive, ready to tackle challenges head-on and discover possibilities waiting for me.

Published 
Written by IsabelaEvergarden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments