Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night with Two Cocks

"A night of passion with her lover and his friend"

37
10 Comments 10
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Rachel boarded the train to London feeling excited and already aroused, a couple of days of passionate lovemaking with Martyn lay ahead.

Sex with Martyn was always satisfying but this time there was the anticipation that they would step up their lovemaking a notch or two. On their last weekend together one morning in that dreamy post-coital, post-orgasmic bliss Rachel had asked Martyn whether he knew of another man who might like to join them in bed.

This had been a fantasy that Rachel had kept to herself for decades. She struggled to get her husband to show any interest in sex let alone explore her fantasies.

A couple of days later while they were masturbating and enjoying each other's company over Skype, Martyn mentioned that he did know a chap that would definitely be more than interested and that he trusted him implicitly. On hearing those words Rachel felt her pussy spasm and her dildo become drenched with a flood of juice.

Rachel travelled from Kings Cross station to Martyn’s house in the suburbs, Martyn met her at the door and took her small overnight bag. He took her into his kitchen/diner and introduced her to Iain.

Iain was a man of similar age and build to Martyn and like Martyn a man who took care of himself. He rose the moment she entered the room and offered her his hadn’t first before planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. Like Martyn, he was a man with impeccable manners. Also like Martyn, his eyes gave away a secret that he was no stranger to mischief, they were attentive eyes but also clearly flirtatious.

Lunch with these men was delightful, they were both witty, knowledgable, charming and very attentive to Rachel. The compliments flowed, about her hair, how relaxed she looked about what she was wearing and how stylishly she wore it. Every time one of the men offered to refill her wine glass or pass the salad dressing they would place the gentlest of touches on Rachel, she was clearly being seduced and was struggling to hide how good that made her feel. She couldn’t remember the last time that her husband had paid her a compliment.

Prior to sitting down to lunch Rachel and gone upstairs and removed her bra. Now it was impossible to hide the fact that her nipples were stiffening as the men continued to flatter her and take an interest in her. Lunch was so enjoyable and this was just the start.

After they had finished lunch and Martyn the perfect host cleared everything away Rachel and Ian took the last of the wine and sat briefly in Martyn’s garden.

As soon as Martyn emerged from the house Rachel knew that now was the time, she excused herself and went upstairs to the bathroom.

When she emerged both men were waiting for her, they were naked and both were sporting decent-sized stiffening cocks. Rachel approached both men took a cock in either of her hands and kissed both men. Invisible hands undid the buttons of her linen trousers and they and her knickers fell to the floor. Rachel briefly let go of their cocks and pulled her t-shirt over her head. All three were now naked. Martyn led them to his bed.

MichelleReys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleReys

Rachel knew that Martyn was an imaginative, considerate and skilful lover but having the equally talented Iain in bed with them took Rachel to a new level. Four hands, countless fingers, two tongues and two mouths caressed every inch of Rachel they began to feel her first orgasm building soon after both men had started. Having her pussy licked while simultaneously French kissing one of her lovers was the act that brought on Rachel’s first climax. After that, both men got to work with their cocks. Sometimes they spit roasted her and she really didn’t know which man was at which end their skills and cocks were so evenly matched. At other times they acted as a tag team with one resting and recovering while Rachel was driven mad with lust.

Both men made it clear that they were here for Rachel and that they wouldn’t do anything that she wasn’t comfortable with. Double penetration was ruled out as something best left to porn films. Anal sex had never been something that Rachel was particularly turned on about and given that getting any sex out of her husband was such a struggle it wasn’t a priority.

The afternoon turned into the early evening and nobody was in any hurry to do anything different. Martyn ordered some pizza to be delivered to give them all some sustenance and all three went downstairs naked and enjoyed the food with some more wine and the remains of the salad from lunchtime.

After they had all enjoyed their pizza and wine it was obvious that they were all keen to get back to bed and begin fucking all over again, after all this was not a situation that was able to happen every day.

Rachel asked both her lovers to stand next to each other, she knelt in front of them and in turn took their cocks in her mouth. When she wasn’t sucking one she was wanting the other off. It didn’t take long for both men to get hard and ready for the next round.

Pleased with her work, Rachel stood up and taking a cock in each hand she led them both upstairs for an evening of uninhibited fucking.

That was precisely the moment that Rachel woke up, she was naked, her nipples were hard and her pussy was drenched. She looked across her bed and saw that once again she was alone. There was no sign of her husband and she had not heard him get up. She went to the window and peered out, his car was gone already and she had no idea where he was.

Rachel returned to bed, sat up, spread her legs and reached into the bedside cabinet for her dildo. The glass phallus slipped easily into her and yet again she began to fuck herself with her glass friend.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments