Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Very Good Friends - Adding Another Continued

"Our first time with another is a bit overwhelming in so many ways."

37
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Gerry

It was moments after we each finished confessing our concerns that Jim pulled into the driveway of a mansion. We each whispered a "Wow" as he crept down the quarter-mile drive.

"Look at the size of this place!" Jim exploded with his hand still firmly gripping my upper thigh.

"Oh my," I responded, half from his tightened grip and the rest from the oversized home.

"I guess it would take a big place like this to house so many pervs like us," Jim offered with a chuckle.

"I wonder if it's a member's house or maybe something that they rent for the events?" I wondered.

"We'll soon find out, my little hottie," Jim said with a grin as his hand now cupped my baby-smooth scrotum and clitty.

He held on even as we passed other members walking toward the door. A young man was directing us to a parking space, and as we passed him, I'm sure he got a good look was what Jim was doing to me. I tried to brush his hand away from embarrassment, but Jim was having none of it until we were finally parked. Even then, he bent over and kissed me down there with others still walking around.

"Are you mortified at my actions, Sweetheart?" he inquired. "You do know that if things go as we hope they will, a whole lot more of you will be exposed to these folks," he added while finally releasing my bits.

"I hadn't really thought about it, to be honest. I guess I thought that we'd be with one other in a closed room."

"Oh, I'm sure that that's a possibility, but if I have my way, there will be several people getting a gander at who I'm sleeping with on a daily basis. I want them all to be so jealous that I have the hottest partner in this joint," Jim related.

As his words sunk in, I unconsciously drew his hand back to my crotch. His hand cupped my clitty and friends while his middle finger descended to my desirous hole. While it tickled my opening, his lips and body pressed against mine until he was practically on top of me. Reaching down the side of my seat, I found the lever to drop the back. Pulling it up, we descended as my other hand gripped his hard-on through his pants. Jim took the hint and freed his tool while kissing me hungrily.

Like the incessant slut that I'd become, I spread my legs while finding the door handle and opening my door. With one high heel against the dash and the other out on the grass, I coerced him to fuck me hard where anyone could see us. As he entered my pre-lubed gurl-hole, another couple stopped alongside the car to watch, or so I thought.  

Jim was as upright as he could be with the car's low ceiling as he drilled me wonderfully. I'd had ahold of my clitty when the man asked, "May I?"

I released my grip while muttering something unintelligible, and moments later, his face was in my crotch, sucking away the pre-cum that was leaking from my growing plitoris. It grew in his mouth as his hand cupped my seed makers and rolled them gently. I wouldn't have lasted much longer with only Jim attending to me the way he was, but with the added stimulation, I was already there.

Seeing me convulse and fill this wonderful man's mouth seemed enough for Jim for now. Slowing as my contractions ebbed, Jim slipped from me as our third backed away with his reward. Jim rolled back toward his seat and zipped up before moving around and helping me to my feet.

As I attempted to get myself together, Jim introduced us, "I'm Jim, and this sexy creature is my love, Gerry."

"Hello, Gerry," Paul replied as he stepped in for a hug and a kiss on the lips.

Paul's hands clung to my barely covered hips throughout our formal introduction. His head turned to his partner and pulled her in close as he said, "This is Lila, my lovely wife. We'd like to welcome you and Jim to our party."

Jim

I know that Gerry was a bit embarrassed at first by Paul's forward behavior, but as we four stood there arm-in-arm chatting, I could see that he was warming up quickly. Paul, while dressed rather stylishly, seemed a very normal fellow for his obvious wealth. His wife, Lila, was a striking, albeit quiet creature. I was fairly sure from the get-go that she used to be a he, which made her all the more intriguing to me.

Still nestled in our tight little circle, I noticed Paul's hand rubbing up and down Gerry's upper thigh and buttocks. I moved my hand to the other and spread Gerry's cheeks to allow Paul to do a little probing as I did the same to Lila. Both of the girls were wearing very short dresses, which allowed for easy access to their bits. While Paul's finger delved into Gerry's eager crease, I allowed mine to wander back-to-front on Lila. Finding her smooth little clitty without any extras brought a smile to both of our faces, and seconds later, her lips were on mine.

Gerry followed suit with Paul, as it was clear that Paul already had a digit or two fully ensconced in his backdoor. I hadn't dared to go that far with Lila just yet, as I was enjoying the soft feel of her clitty and the warmth of her kisses. After another minute or two of outdoor frolicking, Lila pulled back, saying, "We really should show these two the inside of our home and introduce them around."

"You're right, Honey," Paul responded before taking Gerry's arm in his and leading the way as I took Lila's.

The next half hour was a blur of faces, names, and some not-so-discreet fondling. After meeting so many people, we were overwhelmed with who to spend time with until Lila offered, "Why don't you two come with me and get comfortable while Paul handles a few things. When he's done, he'll join us, but in the meantime, we can have a little fun ourselves."

"Yes, please," Gerry and I echoed one after the other.

Lila moved between us and took our arms to lead us to an empty bedroom. Along the way, she stopped at the bar for a bottle of champagne and some glasses. We all carried the glasses and bubbly down the hall until we reached an unused room. Once inside, Lila hung a 'Please Enter and Watch' sign on the hook and left the door ajar.

Lila asked me, "Do you mind sitting in the chair for a while so that Gerry and I can get acquainted?"

"Not at all."

"Of course, you really should strip and masturbate for us so that we have something to watch during our sixty-nine time," Lila grinned before she pulled her dress over her head, leaving her naked except for her heels. She had the cutest little butt, and her clitty was no bigger than my thumb. Once she was nude, Lila began to lift Gerry's dress off slowly and sensuously. Gerry wasn't wearing anything other than stockings and heels as they each fell to the bed, kissing each other hungrily.

Needless to say, the scene before me had my eager prick's full attention. I stroked it languidly, hoping to hold off my immanent ejaculation as long as possible. For a while, the gurls kissed and frolicked as their clitties rubbed together playfully. I had a birds-eye view due to their diagonal position across the bed. I wanted so badly to press my face between their splayed legs, but per Lila's request stayed in place and masturbated.

AmyKanne70
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyKanne70

"Lick my clit, please," Lila beseeched as she pulled Gerry's leg toward her head to spin him into a sixty-nine. I watched enviously as Gerry licked and sucked at Lila's little nub. The envy was of many things, including wanting to suck it myself, and caused an increase in the tempo of my self-gratification.

"Slow down, Tiger," Gerry appealed. "I don't want that spraying anywhere other than in or on Lila or me.

Groaning aloud at the thought of fucking one or both of them, I willed my hand to slow almost completely for fear of doing exactly what Gerry didn't want.

"Now I need a hard cock in my ass, thanks to all this chatter. Alright, Jim, let's see what kind of control you have. I want you to give me ten deep, filling strokes and then give Gerry the same. Back and forth until I tell you that you can cum. Are you up for it?" Lila taunted.

"Oh, you sexy fucking teases! We'll see how much I'm up for. I make no promises about my restraint."

"Here, Baby. Fuck this hot little ass," Gerry emitted as he pulled Lila's luscious thighs apart.  

I stood up, kicked off my pants, and let my hard-on lead the way. Gerry took me into his mouth, coating my pulsing rod with excess amounts of saliva before moving toward Lila's spread entrance. I spread his drool all around her winking pucker to make sure there would be no discomfort on her part. Pressing in just the tip, I swirled it in small circles to aid in opening her little star.

"Don't worry about me, Stud. I'm already pre-lubed and ready to go. Now, give me my ten strokes, slow and deep!" Lila urged.

I pressed in, gradually feeling the restrictiveness of her anal ring on every millimeter of my swollen shaft. When my sack hit her buttocks, I paused and sucked a deep breath to stem my unrelenting need to cum. It wasn't that she was tighter than Gerry; quite the contrary. I think it was everything all at once. With Gerry inviting me to use her and even aiding in the process, I was just overwhelmed by it all.

Pulling back out, I felt it all over again. Although tempted to pop back out and re-enter, I opted to keep the tip in and push forward again. I did this two more times in succession before Lila moaned softly. It was an honest moan, not some over-the-top fake thing, but one that just escapes in the moment. It gave me confidence that I could make her feel good, so I kept going. My own stirrings had slipped away as my need to pleasure another took the forefront.

Gerry could obviously tell the difference very quickly since his face was very near the action as he continued to suck and nibble at her nub.

"That's it, Honey, give her your best, and let's make her cum together," Gerry garbled.

I was in the zone. I gave Lila some of my best as I varied the depth and speed, oftentimes holding myself in at full depth as I listened to Gerry gnarl her clitty. The moans were getting louder and much more frequent before Lila seized like a warped board and wailed loud enough for the entire estate to hear. I'd stopped and kept myself deep inside Lila as she attempted to pinch my steely prick into submission throughout her climax.

Gerry accepted her emissions like a sex-starved fool and made sure that she knew that he was enjoying them. "It's like nectar from the gods! So tasty and yummy! Man, oh man, this stuff is so delicious!"

Lila's first words as she slowly relaxed while Gerry shifted off of her to let her recover were, "I think... that was more... than ten," she huffed and giggled at the same time.

We all laughed at that as I started pumping her again rather languidly after she squirmed on my still-buried hard-on for a few seconds.  

"Are you going to give me more than ten again," Lila cooed.

"Only if you can make Gerry cum," I challenged while coming to a stop just as my tip was stuck on the brink of exiting her beautiful pucker. How does someone who obviously has much more anal sex than the average person have such a perfect-looking rear entrance anyway?

Lila reached for Gerry, pulling his face to hers and kissing him seductively. Just watching the act had me harden a bit more. Then, without warning, her hands found his buttocks and pulled his groin to her face. There was no face-fucking as she took him straight into her throat and held him there while her fingers slipped into his backdoor and massaged his prostate like a pro.

"Ohh! Holy shit!" Gerry yelled.

Both Lila and I knew he was already close, and she shimmied her little butt to get me going again. I complied by pushing back inside her perfect instrument of manipulation, leaving no doubt in either of our minds that I would be leaving a deposit in short order. Knowing that, I pulled her supple legs over my shoulders before gripping her little clitty with one hand and cupping a small breast with the other.

I felt a small jolt course through her upon handling her body parts and realized that one or the other must be quite sensitive. I let my thumb cross over her pebble-like nipple and immediately felt another clench from deep within her. Leaving her clitty to wiggle on its own, I took the other breast in hand to caress it and was given the same result. My guess was that they'd always been sensitive, and her transition only heightened that, especially since they were still natural and not artificially enlarged.

After a little experimentation with her little nips, I found that she enjoyed full-on palming of her breasts the most as long as I kept contact with her nipples while doing so. I was now giving her some of my best work and enjoying the buildup to my own orgasm. We were all headed that way as Lila worked hard to get Gerry off, and I did the same for her and me. The moans, groans, and grunts were coming hard and heavy now as we all were headed for orgasmic bliss.

Gerry came first and pulled himself up so as to not drown poor Lila. She received a good portion of his spunk before succumbing to her own screaming fit as I filled her wonderous cavity with my scalding batter. As Gerry rolled onto his back, Lila pulled my face down to hers to share in his generous offering. Our mouths lapped sloppily at each other's until the remnants of his seed were finally consumed.

There was a moment or two as our mouths settled, and her hands and legs encircled me. It felt like we were making love, and it scared me a little. I think that Lila felt it, too, but she seemed much more comfortable with it than I was. The thought that I was cheating on Gerry filled my brain because this felt like more than just a roll in the hay to me. My eyes found Gerry's, and although I was sure he saw my fear all he did was smile the happiest smile you've ever seen, then so did I.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments