Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nine o'clock in the morning, and Jill and Carla are still in bed. Rosy and Allie, who've been up an hour already, expected Jill to have the coffee ready like she always does. "They sure are sleeping a long time this morning," Rosy remarks.

"I think they stayed up late," Allie says, "I heard them playing in the tub last night."

"They must have had fun. They closed the bedroom door."

"I bet they had as much fun as we did."

"As good as us...? I sure hope so, cuz you were so damn good last night, Allie. I just love having two husbands."

"And I love having two wives. And I loved fingering you last night while we were watching TV."

"I loved letting you do it. Married people can do that do that sort of stuff, you know."

Back in the bedroom, Jill's just now beginning to stir. Carla's still asleep, but starts waking up as Jill gently caresses her soft, feminine curves.

"Morning, sweet love."

"Mmmm, morning Jill, my lover. What time is it?"

"Around nine-thirty. We're sleeping in this morning, just because we can."

"Just because we made love all night, is more like it. You got me so hot last night. You took me to places I've never been."

"We went there together, baby. I hadn't been to those places either. It was nice going there together. Are you about ready to get up?"

"I guess so. I'd much rather stay in bed with you, but I'm getting hungry, and I have to pee."

Rosy takes one look at Carla's head resting on Jill's shoulder when they come into the living room and says, "Somebody looks happy."

"I feel wonderful," Carla responds.

"It's about time you two got up."

"I coulda stayed in bed all day. Can I sleep with Jill again tonight?"

"No, you can't," Rosy giggles, "I want Jill all to myself tonight. But don't worry, Allie's just as good as Jill. You'll be fine."

"Since we're getting such a late start," Jill suggests, "does anyone feel like just going out for breakfast?"

"I do," says Carla, "I don't feel like cooking. I gotta get cleaned up first. C'mon Rosy, let's take a shower."

Carla giggles as they go into the bathroom, closing the door behind them.

"What got into you last night...? Besides Jill's cock?" Rosy asks. "You're glowing this morning."

"Sleeping with Jill can do that to a girl."

"The sex must have been great. I know how good Jill can be in bed."

"No, it wasn't just the sex," Carla says, "we had a long talk in the tub. Jill's so good at explaining things."

"Explaining what?"

"Explaining about why they're fucking all those guys. I understand it now, Jill made it all so clear."

"So you're not jealous anymore?"

"Nope. I have to admit I was, but now I'm not. This is the perfect marriage for us!"

"Um, yeah girl... I've only been telling you this for how long now?"

"I know... I can be a dense bitch sometimes. But now that I know no one's gonna take our husbands away from us, they can go out with all the guys they want."

"Oh, Carla... you're so crazy sometimes," Rosy laughs. "Kiss me, girl, kiss your girl lover." She puckers her lips.

"I'll even kiss your little butt hole if you want, I'm so in love with everyone."

"Just kiss my lips, you silly bitch. We can't stay in the shower all day. We got shit to do."

Carla would have stayed in the shower until the hot water ran out if it wasn't for Rosy keeping her on track. After they've washed and dried each other off, they can't stop giggling as they go into the bedroom to dry their hair.

By the time Jill and Allie come out of the shower, the girls are settled down and have gotten dressed. As they dry their husbands' hair, Carla's interested in the gang bang on Saturday night.

"So how do you dress up at these 'Ladies' Nights?'" she asks.

"As slutty as we can," Allie laughs.

"You get all dressed up before you go?"

"Oh no," Jill says, "We get dressed there, cuz if we walked around looking like that in public, we'd probably get arrested."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we really overdo the makeup so when we wear our short minis and slut boots, we look like cheap whores. And that's what we want to look like, except we're not cheap. We're there for one reason only, to give the guys their monthly orgy."

"Don't your butts get sore after getting fucked thirty times?"

"Sometimes," says Allie, "but we suck their cocks first. If we can get them to cum in our mouths, they can't fuck as long at the end."

"Plus," Jill adds, "it's thirty guys between the two of us. Only a few of them fuck both of us, and some of them just want a blow job. Others just like to watch. They've each got their little fetishes, and we get paid to let them act them out."

"Sounds like you've got it all down," Rosy says.

"Yup," Allie brags, "me and Jill are pros at this."

"What dresses are you gonna wear?"

"We haven't decided yet. We just know we're not gonna buy new ones. The last thing we need is more clothes."

"I wish me and Rosie could say that."

"If you need clothes," Jill says, "go buy some clothes."

"Yeah," says Allie, "just use your paychecks and buy yourselves a new wardrobe."

"We wanna help out with the bills," Rosy says, "we don't expect to live here for free."

"Rosy, sweetheart," says Jill, "we're not roommates. We're husbands and wives. We don't split the bills. It's fun buying clothes, so when you and Carla get paid, you two go to the mall and have fun spending your whole checks on clothes until you don't need clothes anymore."

"We shouldn't argue with our husbands," Carla tells Rosy. "We both need clothes, so let's do what Jill says and go shopping when we get paid."

"That's right," says Jill, "stop thinking about being poor, because you're not poor anymore. Me and Allie make plenty of money. And speaking of making money, we better go eat. I still need to work on my lube orders from yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time they get to the restaurant, it's already past breakfast time and they end up eating lunch instead. Rosy's so happy to see Carla in such a good mood after Jill talked with her last night. Jill, who's always laser-focused on the next thing to do, buys a newspaper and searches the want ads for a used truck.

"See any good deals?" Allie asks.

"I don't know, it's hard to know without seeing them. Most of these ads say to call after five. That's going to take a lot of time if we can't look during the day."

"I know," says Allie, "and we only have just over a week to move the girls out of their apartment."

"That's what I'm thinking. It might be faster to just go to a dealer and buy a new one."

"But you said you wanted to pay cash so it wouldn't be recorded."

"Yeah, I know I did, but looking at these dealer ads, we can get a new truck for around $3500, and we've got over $12,000 in the business checking account. That's all legitimate money, so I think we should pay for it out of the business money. It'll save tons of time."

"Must be nice to be able to just pay cash for a new truck," Carla says.

"Damn right it's nice," says Allie, "That's why we do what we do. Being poor sucks."

"I know all about being poor," Carla laments.

"I know all about it too, Carla," Jill says, "that's how I grew up. One of the guys I date told me that if you're always thinking about being poor, then you'll always be poor. He taught me to always think about being rich, and when I did, I started making lots of money. I'm not exactly rich yet, but I'm gonna be."

Carla's not exactly convinced that just by thinking about money she'll have more money, and neither is Rosy. All they know is they're so proud of Jill and what she's been able to do. Money has never been their strong suit, and they're content to just let Jill handle it.

They pass by a Chevy dealership on the way home, and just for the hell of it, they stop to look at the trucks on the lot. When a salesman comes out to talk to them, they end up spending way more time than they wanted. It was good they stopped though because it convinced Jill that buying a new truck is the way to go.

By the time they finally get home, Carla has to get ready for work and Jill gets to work finishing up the lube orders from yesterday. With Rosy and Allie helping, it doesn't take them long to finish everything up.

Rosy goes with Jill to the post office to ship out the finished orders and pick up new ones. They stop at the bank to deposit the money and buy more empty bottles and shipping envelopes before they get home. Rosy has fun driving around town with her husband, learning about what it takes to run the mail order business.

They spend the rest of the afternoon filling the new orders and when they're finished with dinner, they get into their nightgowns to relax for the evening. Rosy sits between her two husbands like last night as they smoke a joint and settle in to watch a movie on TV.

She lays her head on Jill's shoulder, putting one leg over Allie's leg and her other leg over Jill's. It isn't long before her husbands' hands are between her legs, playing with her pussy. Rosy likes it and occasionally plays with their cocks, but never long enough to make 'em hard.

They're in the middle of a joint when the phone rings, and Jill gets up to answer. "Hello?"

"Um.. hi... is this Jill?"

"This is Jill."

"Hi, Jill. This is Alex Samuelson. Is Allie home by chance?"

"Sure, Allie's right here. Just a sec."

Putting her hand over the speaker, she says, "Allie, it's for you. It's Alex."

"Oooo... sounds like I got a date," she says as she jumps off the couch.

"This is Allie."

"Hi Allie, this is Alex. How was your Christmas?"

"It was great. Me and Jill got married."

"What...? You two can't get married."

"No... not to each other, to our girlfriends. We've been dating them all summer."

"Oh... OK, you had me confused. This doesn't mean you can't date anymore, does it?"

"Oh no. Me and Jill are just as available as we've always been. Our wives know all about what we do at the Club. My ass is still yours whenever you want it."

"Cool. I was wondering if we could set something up."

"Sure. I don't have anything going on at the moment. Any time is good for me."

"Would tomorrow night be too soon?"

"Tomorrow would work out fine. I've been wanting to talk to you anyways."

"What about?"

"Well, Jill and I just bought a house out by Van Meter."

"Oh yeah, Jim Butler mentioned something about that at our Rotary Club meeting."

"Yeah, well, when we close escrow, we're going to be doing a lot of remodeling. I was wondering if you could give us some advice."

"Oh sure, let me know when you take possession and we'll drive out there to take a look at it. We'll talk about it tomorrow over dinner. I gotta run right now. I'll see you tomorrow. Dress up like a cute little sissy girl for me, OK?"

"OK, sweetie, I'll be there, dressed just the way you like me... daddy," she giggles.

"Well," Allie tells Jill and Rosy, "looks like I'm working tomorrow night."

"Uh oh..." Jill giggles, "Allie's gonna get fucked."

"Yup, another $300 fuck for Allie," she says. "Alex always tips me an extra hundred. He's got this weird fetish for innocent little sissies, and I play the part so well."

"Geez," Rosy giggles, "doesn't that get a little kinky?"

"Naw, he gets off on it, but it's just another fuck date as far as I'm concerned. He wants me to call him 'daddy' all the time and he likes spanking me, but that's about as weird as it gets."

"Do they always call you at home?" Rosy asks.

"Where else are they gonna call? It's not like we have an office."

"We set up dates at the Club meetings too," Jill says. "I'm surprised none of my guys have called yet. I'll probably set up a few dates on Saturday night."

"I told Alex we just bought a house and he said he'd help us out with remodeling."

"He's a carpenter?" Rosy asks.

"Oh no, he's a big-shot homebuilder. All the guys we date are big-time in whatever they do. Alex knows everything we need to know."

"What time is it?" Rosy yawns.

"After ten," says Jill, "are you about ready for bed?"

"Yeah, I don't know if I'm tired or just stoned, but I'm getting sleepy."

"Let's go to bed then," Jill says, "I'm really tired."

Rosy gives Allie a kiss. "Good night, Allie. I love you. Have fun with Carla tonight."

Once they're in bed they start making love, but there's hardly any foreplay before Rosy senses something's not quite right with Jill. She noticed it a few times earlier but didn't think too much of it at the time. She was into the movie and didn't really notice or care who was fingering her.

As she thinks about it now, it was Allie doing most of the fingering. Jill nodded off to sleep a few times and had mentioned this afternoon she was feeling tired. As Jill attempts to give her sexual foreplay, Rosy feels her cock and it hasn't even started to get hard.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" she asks. "You're not really into this."

"I'm sorry, baby, did my soft cock give me away? I guess I'm just really tired."

"I can tell you're tired, but why are you tired? You said you haven't slept well the past few nights. Is anything wrong?"

"I'm OK, I just have a lot on my mind."

"Wanna tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"What's on your mind is what. I'm your wife, baby, you can tell me."

"A lot of stuff. Mostly I'm worried about my mom."

"Why?"

"Well, the first night you and Carla went back to work before we went over to Steve's; me and Allie wrote our letters telling our families we're transitioning to female. I hated doing it, but Allie helped me get through it. They won't give us estrogen in the program until we've told our families, so we just sat down and did it."

Jill gets very sad and her words are broken as she talks. Rosy feels her sadness and holds her as she speaks.

"I felt so relieved to get it over with, but now my mom's gonna be getting the letter any day, and I know it's gonna break her heart. I never wanted to hurt her and I'm worried about her."

"Oh baby, why didn't you tell us?"

"Because so much other shit was going on. The next morning, when you and Carla found out we went to bed with Steve, I could tell Carla was pissed about it, and you weren't exactly joyful."

"Well," Rosy says, "you're right about Carla getting pissed, but I wasn't all that upset. I may not have been excited, but I wasn't upset either. I've always known what you do with those guys, and I told you it was OK before we got married. I'm not about to change my mind about that now.

"Me and Carla talked about it, and I know you talked to her about it last night. I don't know what you said, but you said all the right words. This morning she told me she's perfectly fine with it now. So you can take that load off your mind, it's not a problem for either one of us.

"Now... about your mom. No matter how she takes the news, you know you'll always have me at your side. You and Allie have to do what's right for you, not your parents. I can't help your mom, but I can help you. You tell me when things like this are bothering you, OK?"

"OK, I'll try. I just didn't want to bother you with my own personal shit."

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

"Baby!" Rosy quietly snaps, "your personal shit is my personal shit too. Remember the other day when I asked if you'd really let us drive your car to work?"

"Yeah."

"And what did you tell me?"

"I said now that we're married, we share everything."

"That's right, that's what you said. Do you not realize our personal feelings are included in the word 'everything'? We share our feelings, baby, and I don't want you keeping them to yourself. That's what you have me for. That's what marriage is to me. Now, will you tell me when something's bothering you the moment you realize it's bothering you?"

"OK, sweetheart, I'll try. It's just that I've always kept things to myself. It's hard to change now."

"I know, baby, but your old life is over and done with. Girls share things with each other. You'll never be a complete girl until you learn how to share all your feelings. Be my complete girlfriend, and always tell me what's in your heart, good or bad. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

"I can't think of anything, except that I'm really tired, and don't feel like sex tonight. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes, baby, it's fine with me. We don't have to fuck every night if one of us is tired. Just snuggle me, sweetheart, that's all I need."

"I love you, Rosy," Jill yawns.

"I know you do. That's why I married you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're both sound asleep when Carla gets home from work. She's been buzzing all day after sleeping with Jill last night. She's desiring Allie tonight and she's feeling adventurous.

Allie tries waiting up for her, but she falls asleep on the couch before Carla got home. She looks so cute as she sleeps, and Carla doesn't feel like waking her up just yet. Kneeling in front of the couch as her Allie sleeps, she feels so good about things compared to yesterday.

She thinks about how she felt today when they were looking at the new trucks. On her low income, she could never even think about buying a new car. Even buying new clothes before she absolutely had to, was always out of the question. 

But there she was today, looking at new trucks. Jill told her last night how being whores for their rich friends makes all this possible. Being on that car lot, shopping for a new vehicle as a family, convinces her that Jill is right about everything. It's going to be easy getting used to not being poor.

She leans towards Allie and gently kisses her cheek. She kisses up and down her neck as Allie sleeps. She kisses her lips and when she caresses her cock, Allie begins to stir.

"Hi-ya, baby," Carla whispers.

"Mmmm..." Allie's barely conscious, "hi babe. Gimme a minute to wake up."

"Take your time, sweetie. Just relax and let me wake you up... my way."

Carla lightly kisses her as she rolls her thumb around Allie's limp cock head. It doesn't take long to give her a hard-on, and it's not long before Allie's awake. "I've been missing you," she tells Carla.

"I missed you too, baby. I thought about you all night at work."

"Good thoughts I hope?"

"Real good thoughts. Thoughts about how perfect this marriage is for us. Last night with Jill, we talked about your sex life with the guys at the Club. I'm perfectly fine with it all now."

"That's good, sweetheart, cuz I have a date tomorrow night."

"I want you to have fun on your date. I want you to have fun on all your dates."

"You know I will, but right now I wanna have fun with you. You're making me hard."

"I wanna have fun with you, too. I got real horny at work thinking about something."

"Were you thinking dirty thoughts?"

"Maybe. I was thinking about my back-door pussy," she giggles.

"Oh yeah...?" Allie gets excited. "Did you like it when we did it last week?"

"Not at first, but once the pain went away, I started liking it. I think I'd like to try it again."

"It gets easier the more you do it. It's just a matter of learning how to open yourself up."

"Like how?"

"Like let's go to bed, and I'll show you."

"OK, let's go."

Carla's horny and eager to play as soon as they get in the bedroom. Allie takes off her nightgown as she watches Carla undress and drop to her knees.

She starts to moan as Carla's lustful tongue works its magic on her cock. Not yet fully erect, Carla easily engulfs most of it as she gently pulls on her nut sack.

"Sit on the edge of the bed for me, Allie-love," Carla whispers.

Doing as she's told, Allie leans back on her elbows, watching Carla run her tongue up and down her hardening prick. Like she did last night with Jill, Carla sucks each testicle into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it as Allie moans to the pleasure of it all.

Carla's overwhelmed with submissive thoughts as she sucks on each ball. She's been thinking about anal all night, and erotic thoughts of sodomy flow through her mind as she takes Allie into her mouth.

The delicious taste of Allie's pre-cum excites her, and Allie holding her head as it bobs up and down makes her feel like Allie's bitch. She wants it now as she kisses her way to Allie's lips.

"I'm horny for you, Allie-love. Teach me about my ass."

Allie's cock throbs to the thought of it. She grabs her wife's ass cheeks, squeezing hard and pulling them apart. Carla's surprised when Allie suddenly spanks her hard on one cheek, then the other. At first, she thinks, 'what the fuck was that for,' but she doesn't say it out loud.

Before the sting even starts to go away, Allie gives her another swat, harder than the last. She feels the heat sinking into her ass tissue this time, and the third swat makes her whimper.

"Ouch...! why are you spanking me?" she asks.

"Didn't you say you wanted me to teach you about your ass?"

"Yeah, but I didn't mean like this."

"Well, this is what you need to learn," Allie slaps her again.

"Learn what?"

"Learn about turning pain into pleasure. Do you still want to learn...? I'll stop if you want."

Carla thinks for a moment. She doesn't understand what's going on, but at the same time, she's attracted to it.

"No baby, don't stop. I wanna learn."

Allie gives her three more hard swats, and all Carla can think about as Allie rolls her over on her back is her hot, stinging ass. Allie pushes her knees back against her chest, making her feel vulnerable with her ass spread wide apart and up in the air.

The intense heat in her cheeks makes Allie's tongue feel cool by contrast as she licks up and down her exposed crack. She loves the tip of Allie's tongue swirling around her hole, teasing and tickling in very erotic ways. Allie alternates between her swollen clit and her puckering asshole, driving Carla up the wall.

She's never experienced oral sex like this, and she likes these very intimate pleasures Allie's giving her. The heat from being spanked turns into a warm glow as Allie's skilled tongue roams around the intimate places between her legs.

"Oh damn, Allie... I think I like this," she moans.

"I knew you would. You got a dirty little mind, just like me. I like being a dirty little bitch like this when I'm on a date."

"I'll be your dirty little bitch," Carla says in a devilish tone of voice.

"You already are. A dirty little bitch with a filthy little mind," Allie chuckles as she spits on her hole and pushes a finger inside.

"Uhhh!" Carla gasps, her tight asshole pulsing around Allie's intrusion. "Are you gonna fuck my ass now?"

"You haven't earned it yet," Allie teases. "If you want me to fuck you, you're gonna have to suck my cock again till it's hard enough."

"Then fuck my mouth, Allie. Fuck it until you're ready to give it to me where I want it."

Allie gets the lube and sixty-nines herself over Carla with her cock at her lips. She squirts lube along her crack and works a lube-coated finger inside her almost virgin cavity.

Carla likes it when Allie pumps her mouth like a pussy. She's so aroused by now, Allie can do whatever she wants. She's never allowed herself to be completely dominated like this before, and the possessive bitch side of her suffocates as she lets her erotic, sensuous side take over.

She gags when Allie's cock presses into her throat, but that only turns her on more. With her stomach convulsing as she chokes, her hips rocking every which way, Allie knows she's almost ready. She keeps two fingers in her ass as she takes her cock out of Carla's mouth and gets in position.

Carla pulls her legs back to let Allie mount her, but Allie's in no hurry. With two fingers probing and stretching her hole, she gives Carla more pleasure by flicking her tongue around her swollen clitoris. This is as sexually intimate as the two of them have ever been, and it's driving Carla crazy.

"Fuck me, Allie," she begs, "my ass is open for you."

Carla only thought she was open until Allie puts a third finger into her.

"Oh shit!" Carla moans. "It feels like your whole hand is in me."

"Only three fingers, baby. But you're almost ready. How's the pain?"

"It's OK. It stings a little, but I kinda like it."

"I knew you'd like it, you dirty bitch. Get on your hands and knees for me. I'm gonna make it sting a little more."

"I'll do whatever you want," Carla submits. "Fuck... I'm so turned on."

She rests her head on the bed with her ass in the air. Feeling Allie's cock pressing against her hole, she's ready to be penetrated. But instead of pushing her cock in like she expected, Allie gives her another hard slap on her ass.

"Ouch...! That fuckin' hurts Allie!" Carla protests.

Allie responds with another hard slap on her other cheek.

"God-dammit Allie!" Carla yells again, but she doesn't try to stop her.

Allie spanks her again, and still, Carla does nothing. Her ass is stinging so much she hardly feels the next few slaps Allie gives her. With all her attention focused on her red-hot ass cheeks, Allie suddenly pushes the head of her cock into her tight hole.

"Oh fuck!" Carla shrieks to the searing pain around her sphincter.

"Push out baby, pushing out makes it easier."

Tears flow from her eyes as she buries her head into the bed. Her hands clutch the sheets as she pushes out like Allie told her. There's a painful ring of fire around her stretched hole as Allie pushes herself all the way in. This is way more painful than she remembers it being last week, and at the same time, she feels drawn to the pain.

It's pleasurable when Allie pulls back halfway, then painful again when she pushes back in. In the vulnerable position she's in, her ass filled with hard cock, she can't do anything except want to let Allie have her way.

And that's what she wanted all along, to give herself to Allie. When they did it the first time in Tahoe, the girls were in charge of the flow. It's a whole different feeling tonight submitting to Allie. Carla feels pleasurably helpless as Allie pumps her ass with longer strokes. She starts liking it when her hole relaxes and she can focus on just being fucked.

She raises up on her arms and arches her back as Allie quickens her strokes. She's really getting into now with Allie's balls slapping against her puss. She loves the way Allie's hands roam over her back as she fucks, and especially likes it when she forcefully squeezes her tits as they sway back and forth.

"Oh God, Allie," she moans, "this is turning me on."

"You wanna go a step further?"

"I'm your bitch, Allie, do whatever you want. Give it all to me."

Carla doesn't know what to expect, but she sure isn't expecting another hard slap on her ass. Before she can say ouch, Allie grabs her by the hair and jerks her head back. She spanks her ass again and thrusts her cock in hard.

"Oh, God..." Carla's barely able to speak with Allie fucking her so hard. All she feels is a trembling in her ass that's spreading throughout her entire body. "Fuck me, Allie! Fuck me good!" she pants.

Her body shakes out of control as Allie spanks her again and again. Powerful orgasmic sensations start building in her thighs and up into her red-hot ass.

Suddenly her nipples feel like they're on fire and her asshole feels raw with Allie's thick cock pummeling it like it's a wet pussy. Allie's cock starts pulsing so hard she can feel it all through her ass. She lets out a scream when Allie's cum shoots against her anal walls, but her screams are from her own orgasms, not Allie's.

It feels like she's cumming forever; her orgasms are so intense, coming one right after another. Allie lets go of her hair as her cock quickly deflates and loses its hardness. She collapses onto Carla's back and they both crash into the bed.

"Oh damn, Allie. You fucked the bitch right out of me."

"You liked it, I can tell you did."

"I wasn't sure at first, I wasn't ready to be spanked."

Allie gently rubs her clit and tells her, "I wasn't ready the first time I got spanked either, but I started liking it after a while. It makes me focus on my ass instead of my cock."

"Shit..." Carla purrs to the enjoyment of her clit being caressed, "that was pretty intense. I lost track of where I was there at the end. I can't remember ever cumming that hard."

"Think you could do it again?"

"Yeah, I could do it again... with you. I don't know if I could let myself go like that with Jill. Does it always have to be that intense?"

"Naw. Like all sex, it can be as gentle or intense as we want it to be. The more you do it, your ass starts getting trained to open up for a cock without so much pain."

"I'd like it to be more gentle, but at the same time, I can't believe how good I feel after being spanked like that. I think I needed it tonight."

"This might sound a little kinky, but pain can be erotic. Sometimes, when I know I've been acting like an asshole, I like Jill to spank me when she fucks me. It helps keep my bad traits in check, keeps me from fucking things up."

"I wasn't thinking of it like that, but you're right. I might need a spanking when I've been a bitch, and I was a bitch yesterday about you having sex with Steve."

"Awe, baby, you were fine. We're just getting used to living together."

They melt into each other and enjoy talking for the longest time about everything it seems. They fantasize about kinky sex, talk about getting used to having money, and think about the house they'll be moving into soon and how they want to remodel it. Allie's fingers never stop playing with Carla's pussy and she cums again while they're talking.

"Oh Allie, I can't believe a year ago I hated men, and never I wanted to have sex with a man ever again. And here I am, married to you, and I just surrendered my ass to you, and I loved it. Shit... I might wanna do it all the time."

"I can't believe it either. A year ago I was all alone, scared shitless of the person I'd become. I didn't care about having sex with a girl again, and now I have two beautiful wives. Since you and Jill and Rosy came into my life, I love who I am. I'm so happy we got married."

"Yeah, baby. It's the best thing that's ever happened to all of us. Rosy was so right. This is our destiny. We were all meant to be together."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments