Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reversed Roles.

46
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

On this beautiful Saturday morning, we find Daria and Marcus together on her twin bed. Daria as usual was dressed in one of her stunning bra, panty, and nylon stocking outfits which she seemed to have an endless supply of. At this point, her panties were missing and she shivered at the sensation of semen leaking out of her butt.

The couple was spooning and the feeling of Marcus's warm body pressed against her and the feeling of his wilted cock pressing against her firm backside added to her shiver as did the feeling of his hand stroking her firm thigh.

Daria was a crossdresser and a dammed-good-looking one, she was one hundred percent undetectable in any light. They had been introduced at a wedding of a mutual friend and Daria noted that there was a spark between them from that first hello. Marcus was a man's man. He was well over six feet tall and had an impressive build to go along with his almost jet black hair and dark brown eyes. He was well dressed, well barbered, and soft-spoken Daria felt an attraction as he was everything she desired.

Daria was just a tad shorter than he was and possessed a slender frame thanks to diet, exercise, and genetics. Her long dark hair fell to her shoulders framed a very pretty face and based on the reactions she observed Marcus was attracted to her as well. They stood at the bar drinking and Marcus made gentle attempts to hit on her.

Daria decided that before the loud music made conversation impossible she would take him to a table in a quiet corner of the hall and tell him the truth. Once away from the din and ears of the other guests she had him sit and reluctantly told him the truth.

"I'm a trans person," she admitted and waited for him to jump up in shock and leave the table, but he didn't.

He asked questions that were not too personal and Daria answered them and he smiled as she talked. They shared a table with some other guests and Daria noticed that his eyes never left her. When dinner ended they spent most of the evening together drinking, dancing, and flirting. It was when they went outside for a cigarette and to cool off that it happened.

They had taken seats on one of the many benches and Daria became aware that Marcus was checking out her legs again that were covered in black pantyhose. So she scooted forward in her seat causing her hemline to ride up exposing even more of them.

"I take it you like what you see?" she stated as she crossed one leg over the other.

"Very much," was his response. "Some of the other girls I dated didn't have legs as nice as yours."

Daria smiled to herself. The hours she spent in the gym doing high repartitions with low weight exercises were now being rewarded by this handsome man's unblinking stare.

"If you wish you may touch them," she added surprising herself at this boldness.

Daria felt her nipples harden and her cock that was tucked away become hard the moment Marcus's smooth hand touched her leg and gently stroked it from her hemline to ankle. Marcus was so lost in the sensation of the firm nylon-covered leg under his fingers that he forgot that Daria was male by birth.

The two stayed outside in the cool night air away from the din of the music inside and continued talking. Marcus left her side only once to have their drinks refreshed as they suddenly had no desire to go back inside. Daria admitted that this was the first time she dared to visit a public venue dressed as she was afraid of detection. Marcus assured her that she was beyond detection.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Daria asked after a while when she caught him staring at her face again.

Despite his age and sexual experience Marcus stammered and reddened like a schoolboy before responding as this was something new for him.

"I do," he admitted. "But I will confess that I'm a little nervous as I never kissed a man before."

"Then don't think of me as a man, think of me as a girl with something extra," she added as she set her drink down.

Daria leaned into him and gently placed her lips on his. Even nose-to-nose there was no trace of the male she was. The scent of her perfume filled his nostrils and soul and Marcus responded by wrapping his strong arms around her. Soon their kisses became longer and more passionate and Marcus became aware that his own cock was thickening by the second and soon was visible pushing against the front of his suit pants, this was not lost on Daria.

"Would you like to get out of here?" she asked once again surprised at her boldness."I only live fifteen minutes away."

They didn't even bother to say goodbye to anyone, they just headed to their respective cars. Fifteen minutes later they arrived at Daria's apartment and a few minutes after their arrival they were on Daria's bed. She was on her hands and knees with her skirt flipped up to her waist and her pantyhose and tiny silken panties removed.

Marcus lost his suit coat, pants, and boxers and then coated his rock-hard shaft with some liquid that Daria had given and had used on herself. He knelt behind her placed one hand on her waist and used the other to direct his throbbing cock toward her butt.

Now Marcus had done anal sex before with a number of former girlfriends, so he was no stranger to what he needed to do. Now if only his conscience would quit reminding him this was a male. He managed to silence his conscience and he began to push his rock-hard cock into Daria's butt.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Once fully inserted he placed both hands on her waist and began a slow in and out movement. Her moans and whimpers added fuel to his passion as well as her requests to go faster. The orgasm that took him was the most intense one he had ever experienced.

Daria's orgasm arrived shortly after his and she emitted a long sexy moan as her whole body shook before she collapsed face down on the bed. Marcus fell asleep holding her. It was the smell of fresh coffee that woke him and after a visit to the bathroom, he headed to the kitchen.

Daria stood there smiling looking like a dream in a white satin floor-length robe. She bade him good morning and told him to take a seat and served him a man-sized breakfast.

"You are the first person that I ever asked to come home with me," she admitted when they finished eating and as she refilled his coffee cup.

"Then I am honored," he replied and leaned across the table to kiss her.

"You are also the only person I allowed to enter me," she confessed.

"You mean you're a virgin?" Marcus asked.

"I was, but not any longer," she answered.

"Then I am doubly honored," he stated.

The two began rotating visits to each other's homes on the weekends. No matter how bad they wanted to be together during the week, they chose the weekends for their get-togethers. That way they would not be bothered by having to get up and go to work come the morning.

Now Daria preferred having sex at her place as she had access to everything she needed lingerie-wise, but Marcus's owned a house that was grander than her tiny apartment and his bed was a lot bigger.

So she began packing what she needed in a weekender suitcase with everything she might need. That ended when Marcus gave her a small dresser of her own. Now she was able to keep a small supply of lingerie and makeup at his place.

"If you ever have the desire to try any of my things on just help yourself," Daria told him as he watched her folding her lingerie and placing it in the drawer.

"Nothing you have would fit my frame. No, I'll leave the dressing up to you,' he answered.

He took this beautiful creature to some of his favorite watering holes and introduced her to his friends. No one had any clue that the stunning hottie in the miniskirt and heels was not born female. As time passed Marcus lost some of his shyness to the point that he was able to take Daria's small cock in his hand without flinching and masturbate her off as she did the same to him.

It was a few months later that it happened. They were in her apartment and had just cleaned up after another award-winning fuck session and had returned to her bed. As they cuddled and shared gentle kisses Daria ran her hands down his broad back, muscular legs, and firm butt cheeks.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just admiring the view, the feeling, and wondering," she responded.

"What are you wondering" he responded while planting kisses on her cheek and forehead.

I'm wondering what it would be like to do you the way you do me," Daria answered.

Marcus was silent after her last statement as that suggestion was way beyond his comfort zone.

"Absolutely not," he said firmly and managed to control the anger and outrage he was feeling.

"I've let you fuck me and take my cherry since the day we met," Daria stated. "So when is it my turn?"

"I didn't know that was a condition," he responded.

"It wasn't until today. I can't stop thinking about it," she replied.

Marcus was silent as he pondered her statement and was surprised that his cock began to thicken at her suggestion.

"You've never had a girlfriend stick her finger up your butt when you were banging her?" Daria asked.

The truth be told Marcus did have one former girlfriend that did it when he was about to cum, and he liked it. There was another long silence as Marcus pondered her request.

"I'm not going to dress up," he said firmly.

"Of course not, it wouldn't suit you," she replied as she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a look of pure happiness. "I'm the one that will dress up for the occasion."

When she reappeared sometime later, Marcus could only stare with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Daria was now dressed in a French maid costume, but it was shorter than any he had ever seen at costume parties and was made of leather. She wore a pair of black seamed nylons whose straps were visible under her short skirt.

She had padded her already ample chest making her tits look even bigger than normal. Her makeup had been redone and was heavier than normal which gave her a decadent look.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked as she stood next to the bed.

Panic began to set in on Marcus and he was ready to jump off the bed and leave, but something he didn't understand made him stay.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments