Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexual Awakening

"The affair which triggered a four-decade sexual odyssey"

59
15 Comments 15
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is but one of the chapters about my sexual odyssey through four decades of exploring my sexual desires, fantasies and needs. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I will periodically add to this story."

My sexual explosion surprised me. I was 31 years old. I had slept with (more precisely, made love to, had intercourse with, fucked) one woman – my wife of seven years (and girlfriend of seven before) and done little more than heavy petting with a couple of others. I was painfully shy and afraid of rejection (a fear which I now realize I carried into my marriage when it came to asking for anything out of the norm sexually). I (secretly) was very intrigued, fascinated, and somewhat consumed by sex.

My wife and I fucked like “normal” married couples – when it happened, it was wonderful, but our mutual jobs, beginning a family and the like seemed to mitigate any mutual further sexual exploration (and unbeknownst to me, she was involved in a torrid affair – which I know was torrid because twenty-five years later she described it to me in explicit detail).

In retrospect, her ability to go periods without intense sex with me (unusual, considering at the time how she could really get into it) could be explained by the secret lover (and I had no idea because it would have been so out of character and my wife, generally, cannot keep a secret).

Meanwhile, my sexual curiosity continued to grow. I found myself looking at many of the women around me with lust in my heart and “nasty” thoughts in my head. There was one woman – who I’ll call Beth -- with whom I had worked for several years. Our jobs kept putting us together for hours on end, often alone, including trips to all parts of the country. We never discussed sex, not once. She had a somewhat religious, Christian, persona; I was a non-practicing Jew. I did not discuss sex with anyone beyond my wife (and, as I mentioned, even that was at a minimum) and really never had growing up.

One night Beth and I were alone having a midnight swim in a resort pool after two long days of stressful activity more than a thousand miles from home. We spent the time splashing each other; tickling each other and just plain being silly without touching any “private” parts. What was not silly was the sexual tension surrounding our fooling around; it was palpable.

We finally came out of the pool about 1:30 in the morning and headed to Beth’s room to continue our conversation, a conversation so far without much dialog about us. She excused herself, headed to the bathroom and I reclined on the bed. We did not say anything before she disappeared into the bathroom, but the mood from the swim continued.

I guess I was more aroused than I imagined, so, without any forethought or plan, I reached down, pushed my swimsuit off, pulled out my cock and began playing with it while propped up on her bed. I obviously wanted to get “caught red-handed” (even though I had not thought this through before beginning the stroking) and when she came out of the bathroom, I just continued to move my right hand up and down my thoroughly stiff cock.

She stood, watched for a beat or two, then walked to the bed, leaned over, and began to help me jerk off. No words were said, she leaned down, brought her lips to mine and while we both stroked my cock, our tongues fought it out above. It was all wonderful – I shot a nice load of cum on my stomach and chest while her tongue continued to snake its way down my throat.

Beth got a warm washcloth from the bathroom, gently wiped my stomach, chest and still-stiff cock, took off her suit and joined me on the bed. Our mouths met again, and our hands began to roam over each other’s bodies as we took our time in exploration.

I played with her nipples and began kissing my way down from her neck to her breasts, stopping to suck and nibble on first the left, then the right breast and hard nipples. I continued my southerly route, tracing my lips across her stomach (while my fingers returned to the erect nipples) to her lightly fur-covered pussy (it was only the second pussy I had been privileged to examine closely in person and it was quite different from my wife’s dark, thick-haired one). It was already wet from anticipation and my exploration. The aroma was intoxicating, and my lips and tongue began to probe, lick and nibble.

Her hands went to the back of my head; it wasn’t long before she came with a cry and a shudder. We continued the exploration through the night, not fucking at this point, but there would be much more to come. And cum we did – several times. She really loved my tongue and I really loved using it on her!

Eating pussy was – and is – my favorite sexual activity (if I can choose just one of the many wonderful sexual activities which I have sampled) and this terrific woman REALLY loved it, which for me, was a great change. My wife, for all her love of orgasms and getting aroused by pussy-eating porn, would not let me eat her (except for a brief period in 2009 and one or two other occasions). This was a (sexual) dream come true.

And so began a multi-year affair of unbounded lust. This demure, religious-raised church mouse turned out to be an almost insatiable nymph. We cared for each other beyond just the sex, but this relationship was never going to replace my marriage (and she knew it). Nonetheless, we explored our sexuality everywhere – from the office to highway overlooks to hotel rooms to a late-night airline flight to a wild fuck in the afternoon while standing in an open Jeep Wrangler parked in an empty field in northern Ontario (fully exposed to anyone who might wander by while we went at it).

Initially, there was no vaginal fucking – she was into anal and that’s what she wanted all the time (she did not like condoms and was not yet on the pill) – when not giving me a blowjob or having her pussy eaten. I didn’t object and learned to love the “forbidden” hole. About a year into the affair, she went on the pill, and we began fucking vaginally as well as anally – it was all great – in addition to the fantastic (mutual) oral sex.

Anal sex was a staple of our encounters, something which was her idea. She had popped both her pussy and ass cherries at an early age, a time when she learned how to make herself cum with the bathtub spigot, a broom handle, and a hairbrush handle. Her ass was nice and tight for me, but she easily accommodated my average-sized cock. And we did it so often, lube was unnecessary!

princess1000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princess1000

The differences between the two women with whom I shared my sexual time were amazing. My wife was loud, passionate in her lovemaking – excuse me – fucking (her preferred term). Her curvy, southern European figure, full, heavy large tits, and flowing dark brunette locks, a wet dream who, unfortunately, was always leery of someone hearing us (especially the children) or being seen naked (self-conscious about her body, which she did not like). Beth was thinner through the hips and ass, with small tits, rock-hard nipples, an uninhibited soft-spoken moaner who preferred a tongue to penetrate her over fingers or cock and was quick to reciprocate oral action -- and was always ready and raring to go!

We took lots of chances while feeding our sexual hunger. We shared a love of oral sex, especially my love of eating pussy. I often went down on her for very long periods of time, once on a hotel room patio while people passed. It was night, dark and there were no lights. She sat on my face and then just lay down, as we reclined on a lounge while I used my mouth, teeth, and fingers to build her to several orgasms.

We heard voices at various times as other hotel guests walked up the hill near our patio/balcony (the hotel was built into the side of the hill and there was a short wall around the patio/balcony). We could not be seen; at least we didn’t think we could be seen and, since no one commented, we didn’t care. The potential for discovery amped up the tension and mood, making it even more exhilarating.

During a trip to Ontario, we were driving through the countryside in an open Jeep Wrangler, occasionally going off-road to do some exploring. At one point, while driving across a field, the mood hit us. I stopped the Jeep. Beth stood, pulled down her jeans, and grabbed the roll bar. I got behind her, dropped my jeans and we proceeded to fuck like rabbits. It was exhilarating; wonderful and stupid – we could have been seen from all sides, by anyone passing by (it was about three in the afternoon).

Our public sex included fucking on the floor in front of a sliding patio door in my Chicago hotel room during a major midwestern thunderstorm. We might have been several stories in the air, invisible to passers-by, but there was another building filled with windows across a narrow side street opposite the room as we put on our show. We didn’t care; a light show was exploding out our window and we needed to fuck! So, we did (and then took it onto the bed to continue).

Then there was the late-night flight on a small commercial plane with rows of two. We had pulled out the armrest between the seats (possible in some older planes), pulled a blanket down from the overhead bin, and snuggled without any further intentions. Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was fingering her pussy while she played with my cock. It might not have been a full-blown introduction to the “mile-high club,” but our mutual orgasms were quite nice. And, aside from a flight attendant who paid us a bit more attention than normal (but did not say a word), no one seemed the wiser on the nearly empty flight.

Office sex to end the day was not unusual (sometimes on the sofa in my office, sometimes on my desk chair), followed by the commute home for both of us. One day she called me on my cell as we made our way, telling me to pull into a highway overlook for a blowjob. How could I refuse? We pulled up next to each other, I got into the front passenger seat of her car, she in the footwell; my pants came down and my cock disappeared down her throat. Broad daylight, numerous cars coming and going in the parking lot, and she was driving me (wonderfully) crazy. I shot a load down her throat, we kissed, I got dressed, got into my car, and off we went. She seemed to love getting my cock in her mouth almost as much as I loved licking her sweet pussy; she provided incredible blowjobs!

As usual, not many words were exchanged, which was the norm between us when it came to sex. We knew what we wanted, what we liked, what we loved and just DID it when and where the opportunities allowed (and sometimes, we pushed the envelope on that factor).

Another parking lot, empty this time, and it was dark because it was winter and the sun went down by about 4:30, and we climbed into the back seat. There we fucked like teenagers grabbing a quick one. The windows steamed and we just got ourselves back together as a county policeman began driving through the otherwise empty lot. Lucky again – on a couple of levels.

San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, and smaller cities, towns and resorts scattered around the country provided the settings for our liaisons. Every trip was a fuck-and-suck-fest when the work was finished (and we always did our work, we just liked to play when it was done). Beth was not into porn at all (again, polar opposite of my wife), but she seemed to enjoy a four-hour session of my eating her sweet pussy while couples and more romped on the TV screen in our Southern California resort room. Again, not many words were exchanged; my lips and tongue were otherwise occupied in a much more important activity.

There was little we did not do to each other (short of golden showers and BDSM) and this relationship both cured most of my concerns about feeling inadequate sexually and created an even greater need to explore my erotic desires and fantasies.

The one thing I decided when it ended (and it was not pretty at the end) – no more affairs like this; the emotional entanglements, even when the parameters were understood, were too restrictive. And no more relationships with co-workers.

My lover left the job and moved on with her life and I was left to make my own moves on this sexual journey. In retrospect, the years with Beth – nine from start to finish with a fifteen-month break in the middle (while she was dating a guy who turned out to be a jerk – he dumped her after she went down on him and he was repulsed – what an idiot!) were exciting, but the sex was pretty straight forward. I discovered the exhilaration of public and spontaneous sex, as well as reinforcing my love of eating pussy to produce body-shaking orgasms in my partner.

Further experiences were to follow my affair with Beth as my sexual sojourn moved into another gear in the mid-nineties.

Published 
Written by googster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments