Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Columbus Sex Club Adventure

"This one is about our favorite local club, the place we visited most often."

24
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"These are true stories and are as closely captured as I remember them. Most of these are from the past five-six years. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the second in this series about our adventures in sex clubs across the country, hope you enjoy it!"

This was the first club that Tracey and I visited when we started dating, the club became a place we visited often. (Our descriptions can be found in the first story about Ft. Lauderdale)

We arrived around 9:30-10:00 pm just as the club was starting to fill up. Most of our fellow partiers were dressed nicely as we were. We paid our entrance fee, dropped our drinks off at the bar, and received our wristbands.

Rachel was working behind the bar tonight and she looked very sexy wearing a very short dress that exposed her ass nicely. When she bent over, her tits would spill out much to our enjoyment.

Tracey looked at me while I was staring at Rachel’s tits and said, “You like her, don’t you?”

I replied, “What’s not to like?” smiling and pulling Tracey close to me at the same time.

We grabbed a couple of seats at the bar to people-watch and have a couple of drinks, Rachel was very attentive to us. After about thirty-forty minutes and a couple of drinks, I told Tracey that I needed to use the restroom and I would be back shortly.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom and took care of my business. As I got closer to my seat, I saw Tracey leaning over the bar, talking very closely to Rachel. Tracey’s right hand was on Rachel’s breast and her left hand was behind Rachel’s head, pulling her toward her face. Tracey saw me coming, smiled and she and Rachel began kissing deeply. I watched their tongues moving in and out of their mouths, sucking lips and getting into making out.

My cock jumped to attention as these two lovely women were making out right in front of me. I approached them and said, “Hmmm, this is nice, can I join in?”

Tracey pulled back and said, “No Baby, this is just for your enjoyment, watch us.”

Rachel and Tracey made out for a few more minutes, their hands were touching nipples, pulling, and pinching. Rachel started to get a bit aggressive. She grabbed Tracey’s hair, pulled her back, licked her neck, and then plunged her tongue into her mouth. I heard Tracey moan a bit while she was being held tight.

They broke up their make-out time, much to the chagrin of the ten-twenty people that were now gathered and watching with me. A small round of applause went up from the group, and I pulled Tracey to me and kissed her deeply.

“Fuck, Baby, that was so hot!” I said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, my pussy is so wet right now. We should go play for a bit,” Tracey replied.

Down a few steps we went to the main table area where the DJ was pumping dance music. As we walked towards the back where the playrooms are, a great song came on, and I pulled Tracey to the dance floor. We bumped and ground on each other to the rhythm of the beat, my hands roamed freely over her sexy body.

Our sexual energy was at a peak now and we both were needing a release. I was hard, she was wet, and it was on!

Because it was only around 10:30 and people were still arriving, the back playroom, the huge room with twelve-fourteen stacked mattresses, had only a few people playing. Those that were playing were naked (a requirement for the main playroom).

Tracey and I approached the door and entered the darkened playroom. Porn was playing on a big screen, showing a woman being spit-roasted by two huge cocks.

We chose one of the smaller rooms that have a semi-transparent drape as a door. There were maybe ten-twelve of these rooms all on the sides of the main playroom. We kissed and mauled each other, desperate for sex.

Tracey dropped to her knees and undid my belt, opened my jeans, took out my cock, and started sucking on it as if she needed it to live. She was pushing my cock into her throat and gagging on it, over and over. She kept trying to get it all in her mouth and throat.

I was enjoying watching her, and the feeling of her sucking on me was heightened by the environment. People were watching through the large glass windows from the second bar area that faced the playroom.

Tracey kept going until I pulled her up, kissed her deeply, and said, “My turn, Baby, get ready.” Tracey smiled at me and removed her top as I took her skirt off and removed her soaked panties.

I laid Tracey on the bed, kissed her, and slowly started running my tongue over her ear and neck. This was driving her crazy and she was thrashing around as I teased and bit her neck. I had one hand free which I used to explore her body. I pulled on her nipples, teasing, pinching, and rolling her sweet nipple in my fingers. First one, then the other.

I was aching to eat her pussy and could not hold out any longer. Sliding down her body, I pushed her long beautiful legs in the air. The aroma from her pussy was so nice. I leaned down and just took in the smell and stared at her gorgeous, puffy, shaved pussy. Her clit was standing up begging to be licked.

LiliDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDanger

Tracey looked down at me, between her thighs, eyes wide in anticipation of what was to come next.

I extended my tongue and lightly licked the sides of her pussy. Her amazing, creamy liquid was flowing from her hole, running down to her asshole, slowly down one side of her pussy with my tongue, so close to her asshole, and then up the other side.

I was teasing her pussy and Tracey was responding by twisting and turning, trying to get my tongue to touch her pussy and clit.

After a few minutes of teasing, I asked Tracey, “Would you like me to lick and suck on your pussy, Baby?”

She cried out, “FUCK, PLEASE, UGGGHH, I NEED IT NOW!”

I dove in and plunged my tongue into her soaking wet hole. Running my tongue all over her pussy caused my face to become wet with her juices. I jumped up and kissed her, making her taste herself. Then, back down to eat her for a few more minutes. I sucked and licked her clit, making her moan and cry out in pleasure.

Tracey said, “Please, fuck me now. I need to feel you inside of me.”

Rising up, I placed the head of my cock at her entrance, and she grabbed it and pulled me into her. “Uggghhh!! Yes! Fuck me!” Tracey cried out.

We fucked in that small room with the curtain open for twenty to thirty minutes, changing positions, kissing, making out, doing oral on each other, until I turned Tracey around and had her face the windows in doggy.

Tracey loved doggy. While fucking her this way, I said, “Tracey, look up.”

Tracey lifted her head and looked towards the windows. Maybe twenty to thirty people were watching us now. There was also a naked couple standing just outside of the little room watching. I had no idea how long they were there, but I knew they both were enjoying watching us play.

We continued fucking for maybe ten to fifteen more minutes until we decided to go back to the dance floor and party a bit more later.

The couple that had been watching us introduced themselves and we exchanged light conversations while we cleaned up and dressed. We suggested that they join us at the bar for a drink or get a table and we would meet up with them. They agreed to find us later after they had some time to themselves in the playroom.

The rest of the evening was spent dancing, drinking, and having more sex.

We ended up going back into the main playroom while maybe ten to twelve other couples were in there having sex. We found a high bench/table in the main room, and as I fucked Tracey on there, a woman joined us and played with Tracey’s clit and nipples, making her cum hard!

Tracey and the woman made out as well and that did it for me! Watching Tracey kiss and play with this attractive, unknown, woman while fucking her was more than I could take.

As I was slamming into her pussy, I cried out, “BABY, I’m cumming!!”

Tracey and the woman watched as my orgasm hit hard! It felt amazing. I was pumping cum into Tracey, and she said, “Damn, Babe! I can feel every bit of that.”

Collapsing on Tracey to kiss her, the woman went around behind me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her drop down to her knees. She pulled my cock out of Tracey and started cleaning me with her mouth, sucking and licking my very sensitive cock.

Tracey could not see what was happening and said, “What’s going on?” I told her what was happening, and she pushed me back a bit to see, which caused me to move, making the woman stop sucking on me.

Tracey smiled at her and me. She reached down for the woman’s hand and lifted her. Tracey and the woman stood together, their nude bodies and nipples touching. Tracey lightly grabbed her face and leaned in, running her tongue over the woman’s lips.

Then they kissed deeply, and I watched as their tongues danced over each other, in and out of their mouths as they held each other.

When they stopped kissing, I leaned in and kissed Tracey as hard as I could. I tasted her pussy and my cum on her tongue, that was such a great way to end the evening.

We never found out the woman’s name. She left the room shortly after I started kissing Tracey and we never really ran into her again that night.

If you are in Columbus OH, Princeton is the name of the club. It’s in a pretty rough area of town so go early and use their parking lot if you are driving, that is the safest spot. And then, have fun!

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments