Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House - Part II

"A young woman continues experimenting."

40
8 Comments 8
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Two weeks ago, I had sex with two men on the beach - two at the same time. No, It isn't very comfortable to admit that. On the other hand, I wasn't precisely distraught by the experience. Of course, eighteen-year-olds aren't known for nuanced analysis.

The only person I spoke with about that adventure was my friend and soon-to-be roommate, Janet. We'd been pals since elementary school and told each other nearly everything. Neither of us was very inhibited about sex, so we often had fun comparing notes. She was coming to stay with me the following weekend. I had my aunt's beach house until college began in the fall, so we decided to have a small party.

On Friday, Janet and I just finished watching a streaming movie when she asked, "So, have you heard anything from those two beach guys?"

"They call or text every so often. I answer but don't have much to say to them."

"They just want to do you again."

"Yeah, I'm sure they do!" We laughed and joked about the predictability of men.

"Would you do it again? I mean, play doubles."

"I don't know. I might."

"You're ahead of me with the group sex thing. I have to catch up! Maybe on Saturday night."

"Whoa, I wasn't planning an orgy. Just BYOB and some music with a few school friends."

"Sure...but you never know."

Saturday night came. About a dozen kids showed up—all of whom we knew well. I wasn't dumb enough to spread the news on social media and turn the event into a free-for-all. As the night progressed, there was less conversation and more physical activity. The cottage's four bedrooms were in constant use, along with any spare corners. I didn't participate beyond some light kissing and touching. By about 1 AM, I was feeling the effects of the vodka drinks one of the guys was steadily feeding me. I found myself behind one of the sofas on a large sheepskin throw, a leftover from my aunt's younger past.

There were three, possibly four, boys with me. Hands touched my legs and moved under my short skirt—not aggressively, just exploratory. Guys always do that to see how far they can get. I didn't stop them. There were also hard penises in tight jeans pressing against every part of my body. I touched several of them through the fabric, tentatively squeezing and massaging their dicks.

I lay back and closed my eyes, letting them kiss and caress me. It was like being in a group of excited puppies. When the first cock entered me, I was slightly surprised because I didn't remember anyone removing my panties. When I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by five boys, all either stroking their members or struggling to get them out. I could have ended it there, but I thought... "Well... why not?"

The one on top of me was frantically thrusting. I placed my hands on his butt and guided him to a slower rhythm. He went slack suddenly, and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. He was abruptly pushed away, and another cock was rammed into my pussy. This one shot his bolt in no more than thirty seconds. The third was more skillful or possibly more practiced. He held on for a remarkably long time, as well. The last two, I barely noticed. My legs were cramping by then, and I was getting very wet and sloppy down there.

When the boys finished, I saw perhaps three or four partiers watching. I lay there for a time, relaxing and smiling to myself. Of course, I'd just been fucked by guys I'd known from early school days, but I wasn't thinking about it that way. It was more like I was in a performance, and so were they. Having been seen didn't concern me either.

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

Then someone was helping me up. It was Brad, a guy I'd known and fancied since early high school. I pulled my skimpy skirt down, but my panties were nowhere to be found. As I stood, I felt semen freely running down both my legs, something I found disturbing and a little shameful.

Brad took me to the largest and now empty bedroom. He stripped me and helped me into the adjoining shower. I stood under the hot stream, letting it strip away the stickiness and some of my regrets. In a few moments, Brad joined me in the shower and gently washed my body. The water was turned off, and he dried me with a fluffy bath towel.

I squeezed as much moisture as possible from my hair and wrapped my head in a smaller towel. Then we were lying on the bed. I ran my hands over his smooth, muscled chest as he drew me close and began kissing passionately.

He made love to me slowly and gently. I'd wanted Brad to do that since we first met in school, but we never got there for some reason. We spent the remainder of the night together in my aunt's bed. I know Janet looked in at least once to check on me.

Brad had a summer job at a nursery near the beach house, so we got together eight or ten times over the next three weeks. There was a lot of sex but not much sharing of anything else. Since I liked him a lot, it troubled me that he didn't seem bothered that I'd done what amounted to a gangbang. I may have been naive, but I believed he should have shown some concern. I mean, if we were going to be together...

We were sitting in his car near the marina one evening when he asked me if I'd do a blowbang - with his buddies! - while he watched. I stared at him for a few seconds, then got out of the car and walked away. Of course, I should have known! What guy thinks a woman can be a slut one moment and a good girl the next?

Janet and I went to Boston to look at our apartment. It wasn't new construction but was undergoing significant renovations. We could afford it because I had an inheritance from my grandmother, and Janet got a generous allowance from her parents. The landlord assured us it would be ready by the end of August, and it looked like it would be. Later, we were sitting in the Public Garden eating a takeout lunch. "I meant to tell you," she said, "Brad called and asked me out. I think he was looking for a quick piece."

"Oh yeah. Remember, he was at that party. I'm sure he believes we're just begging for it." I didn't mention my history with Brad.

"True...but I can truthfully say I've never begged for it. You know, I was thinking recently. I calculate I've done about six hundred blowjobs. Not that many different men, obviously, but all together."

"Really? I suppose...yeah, that's a reasonable estimate." We giggled a bit. "How many different sex partners have you had?

"Oh...maybe twenty or twenty-five. How about you?"

"A dozen, I guess. I'm not sure. But wait, that was before the party, so more now."

"Oh yeah. You're still ahead of me with group sex. That night, I only had Tommy Reynolds. So, what was it like for you? I only watched briefly. You didn't seem to be suffering."

"No. It was weird at first, but I enjoyed it in a way, like being in a porn video. It was a thrill. But I'd never do it again with people from my real life. I don't mind that you saw, but the others...

"Yes, I can see that. But really, you'd do another gangbang?'

"It's easy to say I would today, but I don't know. Getting a reputation for that kind of thing would be bad."

Published 
Written by ClaireB2024
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments