Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is what happened after I left Isabell in the room with my brother Braeden after I seduced her. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I think she loved the extra lesson."

July 22, 2022 Part 13

I am writing this on the Friday before the big party that is happening on Saturday. I have not had sex since being with Mom and Dad last week. It was Mom’s suggestion. I have sucked some cocks during the week. I did suck Dad, Braeden, and Isiah. I even had to suck Mr. Santiago so I could be off Saturday. I gave him a blowjob and swallowed in his office before my shift Thursday. It was worth it. 

I finally had the chance to watch the video I recorded the day Isabell lost her virginity. Braeden came in when we just finished. He admitted to watching us. I left Braeden and Isabell in my room. I wanted to write down what I watched on the recording.

I left the room, Isabell was on her knees, sucking Braeden’s cock. He gave her some instructions on things to do. “Good. Keep your lips tight. Suck as you pull back. Nnnhh. Keep the tip in your mouth. Fuck you learn quick.” 

Isabell must have been good at following instructions. The only noise recorded was the sound of Isabell moving her lips up and down his shaft. 

Braeden put his hands on her head. He held her still. “Hold still. I am going to fuck your mouth by thrusting in and out. I will cum in your mouth. Try to swallow. A lot of guys like it when you swallow.”

Isabell let out a muffled “Mhm” I could see her tits jiggle as Braeden started to thrust into her mouth. He started slow and gradually got faster. I was proud of Isabell. She did not stop him. She did gag a few times. Brae pulled back when she did.

I saw Brae’s body get stiff. He stopped thrusting into her mouth. I knew he came. I heard Isabell gag on the cum. She had swallowed what she could. After he pulled back, I could see some cum on her chin and tits. 

He gathered it on his fingers and had her suck it off. I heard him say, “It will take practice to get used to it. You can practice on me anytime.” He helped her to her feet, then had her sit on the edge of my bed. 

He went to his knees and kissed her. Hands groped her tits. He pushed her back to lie on the bed. He put her legs over his shoulders. 

Isabell moaned out as Braeden pushed his head between her legs. Her back arched. I knew how well Braeden could eat a pussy. Isabell was in for a treat. 

I could tell she enjoyed it. She squirmed on the bed and clutched at the sheets. She finally reached down to tangle her fingers in his hair. She cried out when she came. I could see his head move between her thighs, while she came. 

She came down from her orgasm. Her chest was heaving. I think she was lost in the moment and thought Brae was done. He wasn’t. He stood up and leaned over her. Her legs were still on his shoulders. He held his cock with one hand. Isabell got folded when Brae pushed into her. 

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

Isabell let out a high-pitched hiss. He filled her with his cock slowly. I saw her toes curl. He started to move in and out of her. He let her get used to him. She moaned and panted. 

Brae started to move faster. I could see Isabell’s tits start to jiggle. Brae was not holding back now. He would keep going till he was done and she was exhausted. I had already been with her for over an hour. 

I watched as she came to a hard, body-trembling orgasm. She let out a scream. I had heard it in the living room. He pounded her as she came. He sucked on each of her nipples. He slowly pulled out of her when she came down from the high. Her head went back. 

She let out a gasp when Brae rolled her over. She was on her belly, he put her knees on the floor. She looked over her shoulder. “Brae, Braeden, what are you doing…ahhhh! Fuck!” 

Brae slammed into her from behind. He took a grip on her hips and thrust into her from behind. He slammed into her hard and did not stop. “Did my sis not tell you? I can go for a while.” 

I cursed him. I had not told her, I fucked my brother and my parents. I would have to explain later. 

He kept slamming into my best friend over and over. He gave her the experience I could not. Being with a big dicked man. I was glad my brother was her first real cock. 

She screamed again. Her body got tense and she came. He did not stop. He leaned over her. He slid his hands under her and grabbed her tits in his strong hands. 

She arched her back. I could see he mauled her tits. I think he nibbled on her ear and whispered in it. I saw her nod. I did see that he bit her ear. 

He kissed and sucked on her neck and shoulders. He pushed into her deep and stayed in her. She cried out. He might have hit her cervix. He had hit mine before. I watched his body twitch. Isabell whined and purred. Brae had cum in her. Her pussy got flooded with his seed. 

Isabell twisted and they kissed for several minutes. He pulled out of her and stood up. Brae helped Isabell to her feet. They had left the room together. Thirty minutes later, they came back into the room wrapped in towels. I think they showered together. No idea what happened there. Brae gathered his clothes. I watched Isabell lay back on the bed for a bit. She let out a soft “fucking hell” She got dressed and came down to the living room. I saved the video. 

Ashleigh Madison

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments