Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur - Part 4

"Ellen gives her first show"

47
20 Comments 20
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I smiled to myself as I looked out the window of the spare bedroom on the second floor of our house. Through it, I could clearly see into Ellen and Brian's kitchen and dining area. The open design of the room put the kitchen table in the middle of the large window and in full view from my perch above.

Ellen had texted me an hour after our last encounter at the fence as I had requested.

"I was reluctant to text you... but here I am. I don't believe I'm doing this.."

I waited as >>> displayed on my phone.

"I sucked him off again. I sucked him while I thought about your cock, pretended it was big and thick like yours..."

"And?" I replied.

"And I watched him cum on my tits again. It was a big load for him, not like yours but big for him lol... I guess he was pretty excited..."

I smiled as I continued reading.

"I stroked him hard and licked it all over - the tip, the shaft, even his balls! Never did that before... don't know what made me do it..."

"You were excited."

"Yes, I was sooo wet when I started to suck him. I even... played with myself, like with you. It was so hot..."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, big time. LOL. Loved it when his cock was in my mouth, I thought of how much bigger you are...I sucked him all the way down a few times... that made him cum fast..."

"Did you jerk him off or did he do it?"

"I did... I watched him cum... so exciting to pretend it was you!"

"Did he fuck you?" I asked.

"No, he was worn out lol. Once is all he can handle. I wanted him to..."

I decided now was the right time.

"I want you to get him to fuck you on the kitchen table tomorrow evening after dark."

"What?"

"Fuck him in the kitchen in front of the big window. I am going to watch, so turn on the lights and leave the blinds open."

"Oh, I don't know about that... I don't think I'm ready for something like that..."

"Yes, you are," I assured her. "You want to get fucked while I watch you so let him fuck you knowing that I can see his cock going inside of you."

"I don't know... maybe."

"I will be watching when it gets dark," I told her. "I will be stroking my cock for you while he fucks you on the table."

"Yeah? You will watch me and jerk off?"

"Yes," I replied. "I will try to cum when he does... you can imagine it's me covering you in hot, sticky cum."

"Maybe... I'm not sure..."

"Text me when you are ready to give me a show," I instructed. "After dark, lights on and blinds open."

"Maybe..."

***

I texted Ellen when I saw her making dinner. Every night around six she was in the kitchen.

"After dark, lights on, in the kitchen on the table."

A few minutes later she replied.

"I don't know... we never do that."

"You do now," I responded.

"I... I don't know how to approach this."

I had expected some resistance and trepidation.

"You tell him you have a special dessert planned tonight," I instructed. "When the time is right you get him to have a seat at the table and give him drink or glass of wine. You go to the bedroom and put on one of his dress shirts and some high heels, nothing else. You know what to do from there."

"I don't know... what to do, I'm not sure."

"You sit in his lap, kiss his neck and mouth and wiggle that cute bum on him. He will do the rest." 

"Lol, okay. I'll give it a try."

"I'm watching. Any problems you text me."

"Okay. I am so nervous."

"And excited," I stated. "You want me to watch you get fucked, don't you?"

"Yes... yes, that's exciting to think about." she agreed. "I'll do it!"

"Good girl," I replied. "You suck his cock and let him fuck you on the table.I expect a good show."

Brian walked into the kitchen as she put her phone down and began to set the table.

***

After Bonnie left to visit her mother I went upstairs and prepared for my show. I stood at the window as the sun disappeared and the darkness settled in. The kitchen lights were on and the blinds open. I could see Ellen sitting at the table, sipping at a glass of wine. Her phone sat on the table in front of her and her fingers lingered over the edges. She was going to back out.

 I called her and saw her jump as the phone vibrated on the table. She grabbed it up, looked at the screen and looked around before answering.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Did you find a shirt?" I asked.

She hesitating before answering. "Yes."

"Get Brian to the table and give him a drink. Kiss him on the cheek and tell him to wait there."

"What if he won't come?" she asked nervously. "He's watching a game right now."

"He'll do it if you ask him to. Tell him it's time for dessert."

"I... I don't know..."

"Do it, Ellen," I urged. "Then go to the bedroom and call me."

I disconnected and watched. She topped up her glass with wine and drank it empty before leaving the table. I watched her leave and return with Brian in tow. He sat at the table as Ellen brought him a drink. She poured more wine, took a big sip and disappeared from view after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

My phone rang as Brian sipped his drink and waited. I answered and began talking.

"Good girl," I said softly. "Now strip down, put on that shirt and some heels. Get sexy and go give me a show."

"I... I don't know if..."

"You can, you want to," I encouraged. "I am already hard thinking about watching him fuck you."

"You are?"

"Fuck yeah," I replied. "I have my big, hard cock in my hand. It's getting ready for you. I want to watch you suck his cock first."

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon

Her breathing was heavy and her voice hoarse.

"You want to see me suck his cock," she repeated. 

"And fuck you on the table," I added. "Now go do it, my cock is waiting for you."

I hung up and waited. I saw Brian's head lift and his body turn towards Ellen as she came into view. 

The white dress shirt clung to her hips and ended just at the top of her thighs. Her large breasts swayed loosely, barely held back by a few buttons. Big, fat nipples were visible as they almost poked through the material.

She slowly turned on the white stilettos, giving Brian a good view of her plump thighs and ass as the tail of the shirt rode up. Brian stared, mouth open and eyes wide as she slowly walked to him and sat in his lap.

Her bottom wiggled on his lap as she wrapped her hands around his neck and began to kiss him. She undid the buttons on his shirt with one hand while the other ran through his hair. Brian began pawing at her body as she ran her fingers over his bare chest and began to kiss her way down his body as she gently slid off his lap and onto the floor. His pants were undone and tugged down before he knew it happened.

 I picked up my binoculars and zoomed in as his cock sprang up and disappeared into Ellen's hungry mouth. She sucked him vigorously, stopping to lick his shaft and balls before slowly taking his whole cock into her mouth.

My cock ached as I watched her slather his cock and play with his balls. I began to stroke myself, trying to time my stroke with the movement of her head and occasionally squeezing the fat, purplish head.

Suddenly she pulled away and stood up. With a glance up at my darkened window she turned and laid her chest on the table. Her ass and pussy were wide open for Brian and he wasted no time burying his swollen cock into her wet snatch.

He fucked her hard, her big tits mashed into the table as he pounded into her. His pace slowed and his hands clutched her hips tightly, his cock now slowly sliding in and out of her. She turned her head to the side and I could see her eyes searching the dark window for me as Brian's cock slid in and out of her, his shaft glistening wet.

I turned the desk lamp on and off quickly. A huge smile crossed her face once she knew I was indeed watching. She began pushing back and Brian's thrusts intensified once more. I could see her lips move as she spoke to Brian and he quickly pulled his cock out of her.  Ellen moved off the table and dropped to her knees in front of him.

I struggled to hold my load as I waited for the right moment, one hand pumping my swollen cock as the other supported the binoculars. She grabbed his cock with one hand and pumped it as it hovered over her face. Her eyes were locked on my window as she jerked his cock and he exploded.

His hot, creamy cum spurted across her nose, cheeks and open mouth as mine covered my hand and quickly poured onto the floor. I stroked as the slick wetness ran through my fingers and my balls emptied, my eyes glued on the sight of Ellen taking the full facial from Brian. I couldn't look away as she sucked him again, pulling every drop from his already softer cock. He stumbled back and dropped into the chair.

Ellen looked up at my window as she ran her hand over her face, rubbing the load across her glistening skin before licking her fingers clean. She had a huge smile. She stood up and kissed Brian deeply before disappearing from my view. Brian stayed slumping in the chair, only moving to grab his drink and quickly empty it down his throat.

I sat down and relaxed for a moment before cleaning up the freshly-made puddles of cum. I grabbed my beer and took a long drink as I recovered from the massive orgasm I just experienced. My phone buzzed and I picked it up..

"Did you enjoy the show?" Ellen asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Very much. I blew a huge load when he did. You are a very, very sexy woman to watch."

"Yeah? Thank you," she giggled "It was so hot sucking his cock and getting fucked while you were watching me."

"So you liked doing it knowing you could be seen by someone else?"

"Yes, I guess I do. It was so... different and exciting."

"We will do it again," I promised.

"You know," she added after a slight pause. "I really would like to suck your cock."

"You will," I replied. "With someone watching."

"Oh, you're bad. You get me so excited... I love it."

"You'll love it when I fuck you while someone watches" I teased. "I'll be in touch, Ellen. Sweet dreams."

 I put the phone down and relaxed. It was dark and silent for another five minutes before my phone buzzed again. I looked at the screen and smiled as I answered the call.

"Hey, Brian."

"Fuck man, that was incredible!" he said excitedly. "Did you see the whole thing?"

"Yeah, I did," I answered. "That was fucking hot."

"She jacked me off on her face! That's never happened." he continued. "Did you fucking see that?"

 I chuckled. "Yeah, sexy stuff Brian," I replied. "That was a big load you gave her."

"It was huge! And right the face!" he boasted. "How the hell did you talk her into that?"

"I told you to trust me, buddy." I laughed. "Just follow the plan we discussed."

"Yeah, whatever you say," he agreed. "When can I watch you and Bonnie again?"

"Be patient, Brian," I scolded. "First we let Ellen lead you to fucking on the deck, then we'll make sure you both get to watch us through the fence. You let me deal with Ellen."

"Okay, okay," he agreed.

"You sure you're ready for this?" I asked. "You know I'm going to fuck your wife, right?"

"Yeah," he replied. "I get to fuck Bonnie, right? That's what you said." 

I laughed. "Don't worry, you'll get your chance. Just go with the plan and soon we'll be swapping wives in your hot tub."

I hung up and thought about fucking Ellen while Brian watched.

Me first, buddy, me first.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments