Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Susy 10

"Susy rubbers up"

12
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

When my stunning Spanish wife buys lingerie we're both winners. With her sensational figure and gazelle-like legs, there is nothing I love more than to see Susy all sexed up. She looked seductive and sleek wearing her latest purchases from one of her favourite online designers of latex lingerie, 'Honey Bee' Underwear.

As she modelled her pieces for me I was overcome with desire. She was always dark and sultry, and now she looked mysterious and flirtatious in addition.

"How do you like it?"

"Oh, it's really good," I replied in all honesty.

Putting the word ‘play’ back in lingerie, her strappy black set featured a cupless halter bra that left her DD-sized breasts uncovered and out there. Her barely-there body harness was almost like an afterthought and resembled strands of dental floss that crisscrossed her belly and then sloped away to her pubic mound.

Her thin suspenders were attached to an elasticated waistbelt which had a bondage ring at the back. The pair of midnight black briefs had an unfortunate task of ticking in Susy's pussy mound and failed totally. Her well-formed and shapely legs were bare and both her calves and thighs were tense as she teetered on a very glamorous pair of killer heels. Finished in a shiny black lustre, they had an impressive six-inch heel that added an extra level of edginess.

"Vanessa has really stoked your inner slut, my love."

"She has. I feel so turned on just wearing this."

Me too, I thought as Susy's sweet perfume filled my nostrils. Her thick raven hair cascaded over her shoulders and onto the small of her back. Her kissable lips looked like a slash of crimson as she pouted and preened. I gripped the arms of my armchair as I watched her hips roll as she strutted for me in the main room of our home in Surrey. My cock stirred as she turned her back to me so that my gaze could linger on that stupendous backside of hers.

"Fucking beautiful," I mused as my dick throbbed with a certain longing for the times when we were first married and we rutted like animals in heat.

"You think Vanessa will approve?"

"A hundred percent. She'll have eyes out on stalks."

"When does she get here?"

As Susy spoke those words, I heard the doorbell. Our hired Dominatrix had arrived. I hurried to the door to open it and was greeted by the stunning blonde we had met not so long ago. We had both always been pretty straightforward and normal in our attitude toward sex. Well, fairly straightforward. Considering I let Susy openly take other men to bed on the condition I am there to watch her get fucked silly. So when she said she wanted a bit of submission and sapphic action, I was thoroughly turned on and intrigued. Vanessa brought a bag of tricks on her initial visit and a good time had been enjoyed by one and all.

"Good evening, Vanessa. And how are you?"

She shot me a withering look and wagged her index finger at me.

"That's MISTRESS Vanessa. Are you getting senile or what? I shan't tell you again."

I gulped and nodded. Nice way to start. She was a grumpy bitch and no mistake. As she brushed by me I saw that she was wearing a backless black dress that dipped so low that it showed off the tops of her nether cheeks. The way this woman stood, with her head held proudly high and her slightly haughty attitude, saw her ooze confidence and a superior air. Although I had lived a full and sexually active life, even before marrying Susy, I always felt some reticence in the company of those like her. Susy joined us in her chosen lingerie with a big smile and a bounce in her step.

"Hola, Mistress Vanessa. You look fabuloso."

Vanessa huffed, waved a dismissive hand, and took off her dress. The statuesque blonde stood resplendent in all her naked glory. Teetering on her six-inch stiletto heels, her bountiful bust heaved and my eyes were drawn to her supple thighs that tapered into her lush bush of golden pubes. She looked again at Susy and took out some things from her bag.

"Well, we're not wearing 'shoelaces' tonight, my little Latina slut. I have something more exciting in mind. Strip off."

Susy took off her special outfit and in a moment was standing before us stark naked. As she trembled, her lush-enhanced tits jiggled from side to side and her buttocks clenched with anticipation.

"You two, Mister Hastings. Get naked."

I gulped and hesitated but relented as the Dom gave me a cold stare. I took off my shirt and laid it over my chair. Then I rolled my trousers off and lost my underpants.

"How pathetic," she commented on my slumbering dick. "Poor darling. I have the very thing. Put this on at once."

I took from her what appeared to be a codpiece. As black as coal and made of rubber. I looked at my wife and shrugged. I cupped my wedding tackle with it and fastened the single strap around my bottom. It was a snug fit and the thin strap outlined the cheeks of my bum as well as biting into my balls.

"Now, don't you look all sexy and whatnot?"

Vanessa had a sarcastic smile on her lips as she studied me front and back. Then she motioned for Susy to approach and the sight of the two naked and fuckable females in front of me made my cock start to harden. My glans rubbed alarmingly on the smooth inside of the codpiece and I wondered in dread what would happen if I reached a full erection. Would it break my shaft?

"Let us prepare ourselves."

Vanessa had in her hand a white container of sandalwood-scented talcum powder. She proceeded to dust Susy with the stuff from her boobs to her shaven snatch, paying extra attention to the crevice of her bum and vulva. Susy hissed and rocked on her high heels as Vanessa rubbed her snatch and spread out her bald cunt flaps. My wife pushed her hips forward to capture the blonde's fingers in her muff. Then Vanessa covered herself and clouds of talc seemed to float in mid-air as they both looked like a pair of naked ghosts. Both Susy and I were fascinated at this new shared experience

"You see, wearing rubber is one of the most popular fetishes around. The feeling of contentment and freedom when wearing skin-tight rubber really does it for me. The sweet aroma of good-quality rubber is also pleasant. Also, although I like the subtlety of matte rubber, the sight of a person in beautifully polished rubber is very nice. There are clear exhibitionistic and voyeuristic elements to it. I always encourage mutual rubber fun as it’s a massive thrill for me. Two people in bed in full head-to-toe skin-tight thin rubber is an erotic experience. That feeling of being safely cocooned in thin rubber whilst simultaneously feeling naked beneath is for me one beautiful sensation."

As she spoke, the blonde dressed herself in a figure-hugging, short-sleeved, red rubber mini dress. She sat in a chair and tugged on a pair of what appeared to be red rubber skyscraper thigh boots. When she stood again, she towered over the both of us at a height of over six feet. She looked across at us and continued.

"It all began when I was young and had on a swim cap; I was mesmerised by the smooth feel of the rubber, the sounds it made, and the smell. I don’t know what made me associate rubber with sex but I began masturbating with it, and ever since, my sex life has been wonderfully enhanced. As a teenager, I came across fetish magazines filled with pictures of people wearing latex clothes, and I realized, with relief, that there were others like me. My rubber fetish is fun, wonderful, and an integral part of me and it has enriched my sex life."

Susy held up a similar rubber garment and Vanessa nodded to her to put it on. This was a one-piece, black rubber catsuit with a zip at the back and a crotch zip. Also, there were black rubber elbow-length gloves and the same pair of six-inch heeled, black rubber boots that would reach Susy to mid-thigh. She looked at me and I squirmed in my chair as the codpiece kissed my rising dick.

Susy slowly pulled the suit up her legs, feeling the cold touch of the rubber as it slid up her lithe legs. Up past her knees, to her thighs, she slowly pulled the suit on. The smooth all-enveloping rubber suit moulded itself perfectly to her curvy body, stretching over her like a membrane. When she had the lower half of the suit on, she slid her hands into the armholes and shivered involuntarily as the cold rubber met her smooth belly. I could see a look of astonishment and feverish delight on her face as she embraced the rubber as she brought the buoyant suit up to crotch level.

"Caramba!"

Susy felt Vanessa's eyes on her as she let the rubber gusset caress her bald vulva. Onward and upward, my spouse pulled it up to her boobs and as she encased her huge tits. Her spectacular bosom was clearly defined by the stretchable substance and the thin latex sculpted itself in a Susy silhouette. Her prominent pubic mound was clearly visible to all as she scissored her legs.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu


"How do I look?"

"Stunning. How is it?"

Susy ran her hands over the ductile suit and almost purred.

"I can feel my nipples rub on the inside, and I have a continuous throb in my loins. As I move even the slightest pressure squeezes my legs, bottom, and my pussy."

"Let me zip you up."

Vanessa came behind the quivering Spanish bombshell and zipped her up. Now Susy was covered from the neck down to her knees in rubber. She panicked slightly when the blonde vixen tugged a rubber hood over Susy's head. It encompassed her face in an oval from under her chin, past the front of her ears, and across her forehead below the hairline. There were two cut-outs for her eyes and mouth. Her long raven hair exited the hood from an opening just behind the crown of her head and fell down her back in a black curtain.

"Am I to remain like this all evening?" she asked, speaking out of the mouth hole.

"You will speak only when spoken to! And you will refer to me as Mistress at all times!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

Almost completely encased in her rubber skin, Susy began to perspire, and the sweat trickled between her flattened breasts and loins. I could see her legs shake helplessly as her excitement mounted. Vanessa snaked her arms around Susy's slim waist and she drew my wife towards her own rubber shape form. My cock strained in my codpiece as they kissed each other in a lengthy French kiss as they began to grind against each other, their hot bodies in the rubber steaming up as a result. They came tit to tit, belly to belly as their latex squeaked erotically. Each clung to the other as they became more and more turned on, both of them moaning in delight. The sight of Susy's darting tongue emerging from the mouthpiece of her hood was indescribable. Erotic and odd at the same time.

"Touch me there," ordered Vanessa.


Susy bent her head and her gloved hands pulled on the clingy hem of the blonde's smooth red dress and tried to raise it up her bare thighs. Gradually she eased the wrinkle-free rubber up over her legs until the dress was up to just above her loins. I grimaced in both pain and ardour as I eyed up Vanessa's pale bum framed by the red latex. Seeing as she had forgone the wearing of any underwear, her golden bush was now all too visible and the fair pubes glistened with her moisture. She parted her thighs and Susy cupped her muff with one rubber glove. My latex-sheathed spouse proceeded to caress the domme's cunt with a sawing action from the rear and forward.


Vanessa rocked on the heels of her skyscraper boots as she sighed in pure passion. This, presumably, was the woman's dream come true as Susy rubbed her cunt faster. Vanessa bucked and whimpered as one rubber gloved finger delved inside her quim thereby driving her mad with lust. It certainly was a thrilling turn-on for me too as Susy bent at the knees and eased her gloved finger into Vanessa deeper.

"Lick...me."

Susy got onto her haunches with an audible creaking and started to nibble and suck on the blonde thatch in her face. She closed her eyes and plunged her tongue in and out of Vanesa, alternately using her middle digit to frig the woman as she flicked out at her clit. Vanessa placed her hands on top of Susy's hooded head and ground her pussy into my wife's mouth which appeared out of the designated cut-out.

"Watch this."


Vanessa shook her head and shivered as she put her hand in between Susy's legs and grasped the crotch zip. She brought it up and the latex divided to display Susy's bald mons. A few wisps of talc wafted up as the blonde fingered my wife's heated vulva. Susy hissed and tilted her head back when Vanessa went down on her knees to lick her moist labia, both the outer flaps and the inner folds.

"Si!"

Susy felt her wetness seep out and she squirmed with increasing arousal as her slit was lapped up and down with deft swipes of the domme's tongue. From where I was seated, I saw her inner lips drawn out and then pushed in again and again. I was desperate to wank my aching knob but was denied by this archaic cock sock.

Susy mumbled in Spanish as the blonde flicked out at her tiny bud, tweaking it by rotating her tongue around it in an astounding figure of eight. She groaned loudly like the wanton slut she was, gyrating and humping Vanessa's mouth like mad. The latex skin must surely have added to her already heightened state of arousal as she teetered on her high heels.

"Follame!"

Susy yelled as she came in Vanessa's mouth. She shook uncontrollably as wave upon wave of pleasure hit her like electric shocks. Vanessa stood up and smoothed out her short dress and nodded in approval.

"Let's go to the bedroom. I have something to show you."

The ladies took off, squeaking as they went, and I followed. Bent over and half crippled by the itchy codpiece encasing my poor member. Vanessa had retrieved an item from her bag of tricks and Susy's face was a picture as she set eyes on the unusual-looking rubber dildo that was set in a harness of some sort. Vanessa tied off the item around her waist and thighs with the thin straps and began to jerk the fake cock as if it were real.

"Lie on the bed."

Susy did so, fanning her raven tresses out from the back of her hood over a pillow and creaking loudly, she opened her legs. Vanessa moved onto the bed and settled between Susy's rubber-clad thighs. From my point of view, Vanessa's cunt and anus showed perfectly as the hem of her latex dress rode up. She aimed the lubed-up head of the sex toy against Susy's pussy entrance and followed through, spearing my besuited spouse with the dildo. The thick rubber dick slipped inside my wife's cunt with a squelch and a sucking sound. Susy held onto Vanessa's bare upper arms as she was vigorously humped by the blonde Domme.

Vanessa caressed the rubber catsuit that encased Susy and her face was a pretty picture as she got off on the smell of the clingy substance. The dildo was now slamming in and out at a fair rate and both women moaned as they writhed on the bed. Streams of glistening love juice ran from each cunt and my nostrils flared at the intoxicating scent of female cum and rubber. The catsuit moulded itself to Susy's slim hips and hugged her firm bum as she lifted her legs up into Vanessa's forearms. I looked on in sheer wonderment as the black rubber cock thrust up and out of her bald gash to the hilt. Then the blonde pulled out and she tapped Susy on the shoulder to make her assume a doggy-style position.

"Okay, I'm going to fuck you like a dog now."

As Susy eagerly knelt on the bed on all fours, her bottom raised naturally. Vanessa got behind her and with a sexy wiggle of the hips she mounted my wife. The shiny rubber tip went in and Susy pushed back with one hefty motion.

"Hi!"

Her pussy was thus filled and her head dipped forward. With her hands around Susy's waist, the experienced dominatrix hammered my wife over and over. Her exposed nether cheeks jiggled and her anus seemed to wink at me as I watched avidly. She shrieked obscenities as she slammed the dildo roughly into Susy from behind. The persistent drilling of Susy must have made her drip buckets inside the rubber outfit and I didn't envy her one bit. I had my own discomfort with this fucking codpiece strangling my erection. Together they wailed and groaned in pleasure as they smashed into each other.

"In my bum, in my bum!"

Susy begged and Vanessa paused in mid-stroke, the dildo half and half out of my wanting Latina fuck bunny.

"Oh, you want it up there, do you? You stuck-up bitch!

Vanessa eased the fake cock from Susy's pussy and then gave her several rapid spanks on each of her quivering cheeks. The dildo was pointed at Susy's back passage and the tip slowly pressed to her puckered anus. In her hood and rubber catsuit, it was hard to gauge her feelings but her agonised yelp made it clear. Vanessa continued to ease the dildo in until Susy had the thing pushed up her rear end. The blonde shifted on her knees and began to pump her hips back and forth. I was gobsmacked at the sight of my wanton spouse rocking on all fours as the rubber dong stretched out her rectum.

The blonde bitch leaned over Susy's back so that she could reach around to play with her clit. Now the black rubber toy was well and truly buried in Susy's shitter and she wailed and banged a fist on the mattress as she was pounded relentlessly. She was loving it as she cried Si again and again until she was pushed onto her front as Vanessa settled on her back. Susy climaxed and the domme finally pulled out and rolled off.

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments