Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Plays The Game Part 2

"Emily collects her special prize"

114
18 Comments 18
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Emily paced around the living room trying to settle her nerves. She had pondered, wondered, and worried all week about this night. The package that had arrived Wednesday had just made her do all three even more. Inside the package was a note, a dress, a pair of silk hose, and a pair of super sexy four-inch heels. The note told her to wear the contents of the box, and nothing else Saturday evening.

One other item was in the box, and it had her torturing herself wondering why. The item was an enema, and she was given instructions as to when to use it. It was the strangest thing she had ever been asked to do, but for fifty thousand and a diamond ring it was worth it. She figured at worst her butt was clean.

After it took an eon for the next twenty minutes to pass there was a knock at the door. Brian opened the door and a chauffeur stood waiting. “Is Mrs. Johansen ready for her special prize?”

Amy swept toward the door. Brian was entranced by how sexy she looked. The dress dipped down to her belly button in front and down to the crack of her ass in the back. The halter held the two sides of the dress up and against her body. The movement of her tits was hypnotic, and her erect nipples were clearly visible pressing against the sheer cloth. Her legs looked stunning in the thigh-high stockings. The four-inch heels caused the muscles in her legs to flex sexily. Her long hair fell to her waist and was gathered behind her neck by a silver clasp. He watched her hair brush back and forth as she moved. God, I love that woman.

Brian gave his wife a kiss and closed the door behind her. Ten minutes later his car arrived, and he left as well.

Amy settled back in the limo and was amazed at the opulence. She had never ridden in a stretch limo before and was suitably impressed. The barrier between her and the driver hummed as it came down. “Mrs. Johansen please note the open bottle of champagne. Please enjoy the fine bubbly as we drive to our first destination.”

Amy poured a flute of Dom Perignon and took a sip. She had never tasted anything like it and considering how ridiculously expensive it was, she was pretty sure she wouldn't be buying it for casual drinking at home. She was having a wonderful time so far. A thirty-minute drive later, her door opened and she was escorted into the swankiest restaurant that she had ever seen. The maître de escorted her to a table where Jack Brooks and Steve Avery waited. Both men stood when she arrived and took turns kissing her hand. Once settled on her chair Steve again took her hand and gently rubbed it as he talked.

“Emily, you look absolutely stunning. You are about to embark on a wonderful adventure. The goal of the night is your ultimate pleasure. I promise you that if you let yourself enjoy the adventure you will experience pleasures like that which you have never known.

“Your safe word for the coming activities is Chess. Please make sure that you remember it. If at any time you give the safe word, all activities will end, and you will be returned home. You will of course forfeit your other prizes. I sincerely hope that you decide not to use the safe word.”

Steve took over. “The mystery is a large part of the special prize. Therefore, we won't be answering questions. All will become clear as the night progresses. It is Jack and my great pleasure to start the evening with you.

“I speak for Jack as well as myself, and our wives when I say that we are thrilled to have you and Brian join our company family. I do not doubt for a moment that it will be a long and rewarding relationship. Now then, let’s enjoy the amazing food this fine establishment is known for.”

Emily soon realized that regardless of her best attempts, she wasn’t getting any answers. She let it go and found that she enjoyed the company of the two handsome men. She not only enjoyed their attention but also was beginning to get aroused by the fantasies running around her brain. She found herself speculating about their combined skills in bed. She had never been in a threesome and found the idea intriguing.

The three of them spent an enjoyable couple of hours dining before all three boarded the limo for the next leg of her trip. They arrived at Jack’s mansion and walked inside. Jack’s wife Amy and Steve’s wife Milly were waiting inside. The two women took Emily aside while the men left the room. Amy and Milly sat on the couch with Emily between them.

Amy took Emily’s hand. “I know that you are nervous, and I will tell you that you don’t need to be, but you will be regardless. Milly and I have both won the summer game and have been in your position. We both agree that accepting the special prize was a wonderful experience and neither of us regret a second of it. I still remember mine fondly and will often talk about parts of it with Jack. This brings me to an important point.

“You signed the non-disclosure and can never speak of this night with anyone other than your husband. Even then, you can only discuss it in the sanctity of your bedroom. What’s said in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. It is important that we maintain the secrecy surrounding the special prize.”

Milly took Emily’s other hand and began to caress her arm. “There are a series of vignettes you will experience tonight. You will begin with Amy and I by enjoying our kisses. If we decide that you aren’t fully committed to our kisses, you won’t progress to the next vignette and your evening will be over.”

Milly gave Emily a moment to process what she had heard. Emily’s competitive nature wouldn’t allow her to give anything but her best. Kissing Morgan DePrave had been the first time she had ever kissed a woman and she had discovered that it was far from repulsive. She actually found both Amy and Milly very attractive and her hesitation was short-lived. She turned to Milly, put her arms around her, and kissed her deeply. Within seconds their tongues were entwined. She would have continued indefinitely had Milly not finally, and reluctantly, pulled away.

She then turned her attention to Amy. Emily was quite infatuated with the beautiful blonde and anticipated their kiss. She wasn’t disappointed. Amy’s lips were soft and warm, her tongue delightful, and Emily didn’t want the kiss to end. She was breathing rapidly when Amy finally released her.

Amy waved a hand rapidly in front of her face, trying to cool her ardor. “Well then! That was very nice. You and I will have to revisit that in the not-too-distant future. For now, please come with us.”

Amy and Milly stood. Each took one of Emily’s hands and led her deep into the mansion. They stopped in front of a door and released Emily’s hands. Milly kissed her cheek. “I really enjoyed our kiss and I hope we can do it again sometime. The three of us must get together for lunch soon. Now it’s time to continue your adventure. Please go through the door. Amy and I will see you before you leave.”

Emily opened the door and entered the room. A massive four-poster bed sat centered in the room. Jack and Steve were relaxing in Windsor chairs sipping scotch. Both men wore silk robes and slippers as they smiled lasciviously at Emily.

Emily didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what the two men were planning, and she felt her heart racing at the prospect. She had a momentary twinge of guilt before she remembered her husband’s words, and let it go. She was determined to accept her special prize and if that meant fucking two incredibly handsome men, she would manage to suffer through it.

Soft music played over hidden speakers as Emily stood and awaited her fate. Steve sat his drink down, stood, and walked up to her. He pulled her into his arms, and they began to dance. Emily felt her arousal grow as he held her in his arms. As the dance progressed, he began to kiss her neck with light little kisses. He kissed his way up and down her neck before lightly biting her ear. Somehow the man knew what excited her and wasn’t hesitating to use that knowledge.

When his lips met hers, it seemed only natural that they should kiss, and she soon found herself thoroughly enjoying his demanding tongue. She felt his hand caress her breast and her nipple reacted instantly. She pressed her groin against his without conscience thought and felt his erection pressing back.

She felt Jack’s body press against her back. His mouth began to kiss the back of her neck as his hands released the strap holding her dress up. The men moved away from her only long enough to let the dress drop to the floor. They moved her toward the bed and Steve’s lips met hers again. His hand moved down her body and his fingers ran up her labia, causing her to shiver with desire. Jack had taken over squeezing her breasts and rolling her nipples. Emily was putty in their hands.

Steve stepped back as Jack helped her onto the bed. The two men dropped their robes and Emily took in their fit bodies. Their cocks were as hard as they could be, and Emily loved the way they looked. Both men were well-endowed, and she thought their cocks were beautiful. Jack moved between her legs and began to kiss her thighs as he worked his way toward her pussy. Steve lay on the bed next to her and kissed her with regular pauses to suck her erect nipples. Emily was overwhelmed with desire.

Jack was very skilled with his tongue and soon had Emily at the peak of her arousal. He kissed his way up her body and she spread her legs wide in invitation. She watched as he pressed his cockhead against her entrance and slowly slid it in. She moaned as with a few pumps of his hips, he buried himself fully in her. She continued to watch his cock glide in and out of her until Steve moved up the bed and pressed his cock to her lips. She greedily took him into her mouth and sucked lovingly as Jack fucked her.

Jack picked up the pace and within minutes Emily was having one of the most amazing orgasms of her young life. Jack remained buried within her as her orgasm followed its course, leaving her glowing under him. He pulled his cock from her and traded places with Steve. Steve rolled her onto her knees and entered her from behind. Jack sat on the bed where she could easily take his cock in her mouth. She did so with enthusiasm and sucked his cock to the best of her ability. The three lovers settled into a wonderful rhythm that soon had Emily shivering through another orgasm.

Emily was feeling the wonderful afterglow of her orgasm when she felt Jack’s cock swelling in her mouth. She buried her face in his groin as he began to shoot pulse after pulse of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it greedily and didn’t release his cock until it began to soften.

Steve pulled out and laid back on the bed. Emily immediately took him into her mouth and soon had his cum joining Jack’s in her stomach. She fell back onto the bed, as relaxed and content as she had ever been. The two men snuggled up on either side of her and took turns kissing her face and mouth.

Half an hour later Emily was treated to two men washing her body. After drying her off they led her back to the bed and had her lie down. Jack and Steve put on their robes, kissed Emily fondly, and left the room. Emily lay back in the softness feeling the glow of wonderful sex and wondered what her special prize would bring next. She soon dozed off.

She awoke to the wonderful sensation of delicate hands caressing her in some very intimate places. Her eyes opened to see a gently smiling Amy on one side and a grinning Milly on her other. Amy leaned in and kissed her hungrily as her fingers played with Emily’s pussy. Milly was caressing her breasts and her mouth found Emily’s nipple, sucking it fully erect.

Emily didn’t hear the door open but looked up when both women rolled away from her and off the bed. Dick Thrust stood naked at the foot of the bed and Emily looked at him with hunger. He climbed onto the foot of the bed and moved upward until his lean body was pressing against hers and their mouths met. She spread her legs eagerly, waiting for that wonderful cock she had been fantasizing about since last Saturday. She loved her husband without a doubt, but she lusted for Dick.

AMANDDASHEMALETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMANDDASHEMALETS

His slow entry gradually filled her, and she learned that her fantasies didn’t do justice to the actual experience. Dick gripped her hips, pulled her ass up, and began driving his cock into her. In this position, Emily could easily watch as he impaled her. Emily moaned loudly and her eyes were drawn to movement on the bed. Amy and Milly were back on either side of her playing with her body, and watching her get fucked, while they masturbated. Milly smiled as she watched Dick’s cock sliding in and out of Emily.

“Doesn’t he have a wonderful cock? Amy and I both just love it, although we only get to play with it once a year. I think any more than that we would become addicted.”

Emily could only nod as she returned her total focus on the man fucking her so amazingly well. She wouldn’t have noticed when Amy and Milly again left the bed had Amy not leaned down and told her, “Milly and I have another part to play in the special prize. Have fun.”

She lost herself in the wonderful fucking Dick was giving her and was orgasming when someone else joined Dick and her on the bed. She felt a massive cock touch her lips and she opened her mouth as she looked up. Rod Long had joined them and it was his black cock that rubbed her lips. She gladly opened her mouth and began to lick and suck on the head of his cock.

Dick let her suck on his fellow star’s cock for a few minutes before pulling out. Rod quickly lay on his back and pulled Emily on top. She straddled his cock and very slowly fed the massive beast into her pussy. When she had taken as much as she could she began to grind her clit against his pelvis. She felt Dick playing with her ass and his fingers applying some sort of grease to her anus.

The realization hit her. She now knew why she had been asked to use the enema. She was suddenly apprehensive. She had never had anal sex, had never even considered it. Brian was much too big for that and now she had a man even bigger than him getting her ready to take his cock in her ass. Dick felt her asshole slam shut as his finger attempted to enter her. He didn’t mind. He had seen this happen many times before and knew just how to deal with it.

He nodded to Rod and Rod began to thrust upward into Emily. He soon had her in such a state of ecstasy that she no longer cared about the finger entering her ass. By the time she realized her ass was being molested, Dick had two fingers working her anal ring, stretching it, and preparing her. When his fingers slipped out, his cockhead was there to instantly replace them. Ten long minutes later his cock was six inches into her ass, and she was orgasming so hard she lost control of her body.

For the next half hour, the two men double-penetrated her, bringing her to unknown heights of orgasmic pleasure. The last thing she remembered before her body gave up and she collapsed, was the pulses of cum shooting deep into both her holes.

The two men carried her to the bathroom. They gently douched her vagina and ass. Dick got into the soaking tub filled with oiled and medicated water and held Emily’s lethargic body against his chest as Rod gently washed her. Dick held her as she soaked until the water became cool. The two men dried her off, applied some salve to her abused anus, and laid her back on the bed. They covered her and kissed her cheek before leaving.

Emily awoke with the diffused morning light glowing through the sheer curtains. She felt remarkably rested but dreaded getting up. She expected to be extremely sore after last night’s activities. Still, nature called and she had to answer. She stood up gingerly and took a step. She was shocked at how good she felt. Yes, she was a bit sore, but she should be in pain. As a matter of fact, she felt fucking amazing. She walked to the bathroom and prepared for her morning.

She walked out of the bathroom and into the arms of Morgan DePrave. Morgan had been waiting right outside the door. Her mouth mashed into Emily’s and her tongue forced its way into her mouth. Emily’s legs nearly gave out as she was instantly aroused. Morgan held her there for long minutes kissing her with a passion that continued to leave Emily weak.

Morgan pulled her mouth away from Emily’s with a ‘pop!’ and threw Emily over her shoulder. She walked over to the bed and threw her in the middle of it. She was instantly on top of Emily kissing her with animalistic hunger. Emily wouldn’t have fought her off even if she could have. Morgan was taking her, and she was loving every second of it.

Morgan mauled Emily’s tits just enough to be aggressive, but not so much as to cause pain. Emily was squirming as Morgan showed her the border between pleasure and pain. Morgan kissed and bit her way down Emily’s body and her amazing tongue attacked Emily’s pussy. It didn’t take her long before Emily was arching her back an instant away from an amazing orgasm.

Morgan pulled away making Emily cry out in frustration, “Please Morgan. Please don’t stop!”

Morgan laughed and rolled onto her back. “Come here, bitch.”

Morgan grabbed Emily and pulled her on top. “Pleasure me, you hot little bitch, and I might make you cum.”

Emily had never gone down on a woman, but she didn’t hesitate. She knew who was in charge of her orgasms now and she would do what she was told. The reward for compliance would be mind-blowing. Emily nibbled at Morgan’s neck until Morgan growled at her, “Bite me, bitch.”

Emily stopped nibbling and started biting her way down to Morgan’s big tits. She grabbed a nipple ring with her teeth and jerked her head back. Morgan let out a wail and shoved down on Emily’s shoulders. “Damn bitch! You learn quick. Now eat my pussy.”

Emily immediately slid down and ran her tongue over Morgan’s pussy. She worked her tongue between her labia and plunged it as deep as she could into Morgan’s hole. She worked her tongue upward until she found Morgan’s clit. Then, she went to town on it. She plunged three fingers into Morgan’s pussy and pumped them fast, rubbing Morgan’s g-spot with her fingertips. She sucked Morgan’s clit into her mouth, then bit it while flicking it with her tongue.

Morgan’s hands clamped down on Emily’s head and she screamed. Hot cum squirted onto Emily’s face as Morgan writhed on the bed. Morgan continued to hold Emily’s face against her pussy while Emily gently licked her long after her orgasm had run its course. Morgan’s hands reluctantly released Emily, then pulled Emily up and into her strong arms.

Morgan kissed Emily passionately and Emily returned it with her own. The two women kissed as the minutes passed. Morgan rolled Emily onto her back. This time she didn’t attack her. This time she made love to her, and Emily had an out-of-body experience. Morgan’s skill was unparalleled, and she set out to show Emily everything she knew. She brought Emily to one fast orgasm, followed by one that seemed to be endless. In the afterglow, the two women held each other and traded caresses.

Morgan stirred. “We’re out of time gorgeous. Let’s go clean my pussy off your face.”

Emily just wanted to continue to lay in Morgan’s arms, but Morgan’s tone was clear. It was time to get up. As they walked to the bathroom Emily leaned into Morgan. “I want to be with you again, Morgan. Please tell me that this wasn’t just a one-time thing.”

Morgan stopped and kissed Emily lightly on her lips. “I want you too Emily, but we will have to see. Maybe, maybe not, but we had this morning, and I will never forget it. Let’s be happy at this moment and let the future take care of itself.”

The couple showered together, touching, kissing, caressing, and committing to memory every detail of each other’s bodies. Emily almost cried when they left the shower. She missed Morgan already. She shook off her sudden melancholy and dwelled in the happiness claiming her prize had given her so far. Morgan showed her the new clothes that were waiting for her, and the two women dressed. That was when it hit Emily. I did it! I accepted the special prize, and it was most definitely special. Now I get some cool stuff!

Morgan escorted Emily to the dining room where lunch was being served. Brian was sitting at the table and looked up at her with love in his eyes. Emily ran to him, jumped onto his lap, and threw her arms around his neck. She held him with all her might. “I love you, Brian! I love you so much!”

The room was silent as the couple held each other. Emily finally looked into her husband's eyes as her own filled with tears. “We have a lot to talk about in our bedroom. I did some things that you might not forgive me for.”

Brian smiled at his wife. “I know everything, and I love you more than ever.”

Emily finally noted what her husband was wearing. The silk robe was very similar to the ones that Jack and Steve had worn last night. Then she noticed Amy and Milly sitting on either side of Brian, dressed in the same robes.

Emily looked at her husband with big eyes, then she looked at the two smiling women. “You guys?... Really?... The three of you?... Awesome!”

Lunch turned out to be a lot of fun. When the table was cleared Amy stood and beckoned for everyone to follow. They arrived in the great room where Jack and Steve waited. Jack walked over and gave Emily a big hug. “You did it and you did it awesomely. Now it’s time to get your other prizes.

“First is the collection of intimate wear that will be delivered to your house tomorrow. You will find everything from the mildly risqué to the positively obscene in the collection and all of it in your sizes. Amy won this five years ago and still hasn’t used all of the silk stockings from the collection.

“Next is this gift certificate to Aman’s. One of the finest boutiques in the world. You will note that the gift is not for two thousand dollars, it’s for twenty. Amy dropped a zero when she announced the prizes.

Brian walked up and dropped to one knee. He took his wife’s right hand and put a gorgeous diamond ring on her ring finger. He looked up at her. “The inside of the band is engraved with Summer Game Champion.”

He stood and kissed her lips, then stood next to her as Jack continued, “Then of course we have the boudoir photo shoot. The shoot includes a full day of pictures and videos. You will work with the photographer, and models of your choice, to design your shoot. Actors from our company are available as needed. They will be paid by the studio and are therefore not fraternizing. Just so you know.”

Steve handed Emily and Brian key fobs and Jack again spoke, “Now for something that I think you both will enjoy. Full membership in our chain of swingers clubs. You may not think you are ready for that yet, but trust me, you want to give it a chance. We introduce new couples gradually and carefully. You will have sponsors watching out for you if you choose to explore this wonderful opportunity. Everyone else in this room is an active member and we all love it.

“Finally, please accept this check for fifty thousand dollars. You played the game with fierceness, commitment, and determination. You earned your win and we enjoyed helping you with your special prize.”

Brian and Emily were driven home a short while later. They walked into the house and into each other’s arms. Their kiss served to remind both that their love was the most important thing in the world. They spent the day never more than a foot apart, constantly touching. That night in their bedroom Emily told him everything and how it had affected her. The fucked each other stupid and when they woke in the morning, they made love. Their world had changed in the most amazing of ways and they were looking forward to exploring it together. After all, the winter game was coming and Brian was as fierce a competitor as she was.

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments