Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Game Day Seduction 2: Game Night - The Aftermath

"Lily deals with the aftermath."

325
87 Comments 87
13.1k Views 13.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Special thanks to literot for the editing, advice,and support. A shout-out to everyone who encouraged, advised, and supported me."

Lying there after making mad passionate love to my husband, my thoughts drifted back to the previous evening.  ‘What had I done?  That wasn't me.  Who was that wanton slut?  My god, what was I going to do?’  

I was shaken from my thoughts by Mike. “Honey, that was awesome.  What a way to send me off!"  

Oh my, I remembered that he was leaving for a week on business.  He leaned in and pecked me on the cheek before jumping up and going to the bathroom, saying, “Got to shower and get ready."  

I replied, "Yes, hon, I'll get the coffee going."  I rose, slipped into my robe, and headed to the kitchen, feeling relieved that I would have the week to come to terms with what I'd done and what to do about it.  I put on the coffee and toasted some muffins before deciding just to put on a happy face and see Mike off before worrying about my infidelity.  

Mike came into the kitchen as I was buttering the muffins at the counter.  He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I love you."  

I turned to face him and, as he lifted my chin our lips met, and I returned his kiss.  Pulling back and gazing at the twinkle in his hazel eyes, I said, “Love you too; I'm going to miss you."  

He replied, "I know honey, but I'll be back on Friday and until then I'll call every evening around six," before releasing me and saying, "I'm running late.  Can you make my coffee and muffin to go, please?" He went and grabbed his suitcase and took it out to his car before returning for me to give him his coffee and muffin.  He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and headed out of the door.  

I needed to freshen up and clear my head.  I got into the shower and as the warm water cascaded down my body, I thought of Mike and the great sex we had just had.  His cum was still mingled with mine as I washed.  It was so good.  It had been a while since I'd had sex that intense with Mike.  Was it fueled by my tryst with Bill, I wondered.  

I then remembered suddenly how, without a thought, I had succumbed to this primal need and how the desire had overwhelmed me with Bill thrusting deep within me as I bent over the rail of the deck.  

These thoughts had me so aroused that I reached down to feel that my pussy was so hot and wet that I begin to tease my clit as I plunged two fingers into me.  

"Oh fuck, yesssssss," I yelled out as that same urge returned.  I could feel her coming as this slut from within me took control and my whole body shuddered as the heat ran through me.  I came hard and it was so intense that I had to step out of the shower to recover.  

After drying myself, I wrapped a towel around me and went into the bedroom before flopping onto the bed and drifting off to sleep.  

It was early evening when I awoke to the sound of the ‘phone.  It was Mike.  "Hello hon, how was the flight?"  I managed to say.  

He replied, "It was fine, and I am checked into the hotel and now about to meet with clients for dinner."  

I replied, "I hope it goes well as I know this is a big deal for you and the Company."  

"Thanks, honey.  Yes, if this works out, it will be a big bonus.  I'm in line for a promotion to executive VP for the region and this would be a big help,” he replies, “I have to run.  Love you."  

"Love you and good luck, hon," and I end the call.  I knew this meant so much to him and that he had worked so hard.  The time away has been hard on us, and with the promotion, he would be at home more, with less time away.  

I decided to have a leisurely evening and just eat something, enjoy some wine, and watch a movie.  I had to work the next day and Monday was always hectic.  Working from home helped ease the pressure so I decided to bury myself in my work.  

The next few days flew by as I stayed busy.  I hadn't dealt with my infidelity and for now, I just wanted to put it behind me.  

On Wednesday afternoon I got a call from Sara who is my best friend who I had known since high school.  Sara is a Bi single and likes it that way.  She is a petite 5'2” and about 110 lbs.  She has shoulder-length brunette hair and brown eyes.  Her 36c breasts draw stares from both men and women alike.  

She sells real estate and owns the Company.  She is also a photographer which comes in handy when staging homes.  

"Hi, Sara, what's up?"  She asked me if I had any plans for that evening.  I told her that Mike was away for the week, so she added, “It's ladies’ night at Angelo's" and that she wanted me to join her and the girls.  

Excited, I replied, "Sounds fun I need a night out!"  The thought occurred to me that I could use the opportunity to open up to her and it would help me to get her thoughts.  I needed a friend to confide in and Sara had always been there for me.  "Yes," I replied.  

"Pick you up at seven," she said and hung up.  


Ladies Night  

Wednesday night is girls’ night at Angelo's, a local club.  Girls meet for a night of drinking and dancing.  We dress to attract attention, so I wore a matching blue low-cut bra and panties, a white silk button-down blouse and a blue skirt that reached mid-thigh and rounded it off with blue two-inch heels.  

I looked in the mirror to appraise myself and decided it was sexy, but not slutty.  Drinks are half-price for the ladies, and I will admit to flirting to get the guys to buy.  We watch each other’s backs.  

Sara told me that we would be celebrating a friend’s engagement that evening.  The four of us were drinking and enjoying ourselves as well as encouraging the girl to enjoy her last days of freedom.  A group of college-age guys, perhaps in their early twenties kept eyeing our booth.  We, as girls do, talked about who we thought was the cutest.  There were four of them, all fit with hard lean athletic bodies.  Four of them and four of us – nice, we thought.  

The band began playing and a waitress appeared with a tray of drinks and said, “Compliments of the four gentlemen,” and then asked if they could join us.  We, in unison, raised our glasses while Sara told her to tell them that we would be delighted.  

They got up and brought their drinks to join us.  We introduced ourselves and all sat back down.  

One of them was a tall, green-eyed, brown-haired Adonis and he instantly drew my attention.  We locked eyes as he introduced himself.  "Hello, I'm Adam," before asking me to dance.  

"Yes, it would be my pleasure.  I'm Lily, by the way.  "He took my hand and led me out to the dance floor.  The band was playing classic rock.  It was such fun, and I hadn't been out in a while and was really feeling loose.  We shimmied and swayed to the beat.  He was a good dancer and it felt so good when I enjoyed his appreciative looks which didn't go unnoticed.  

After three songs we took a break and returned to the table, refreshing our drinks.  He noticed my rings and I told him I was not here for a hook-up, but just for a fun evening with friends.  I asked, "Are you?”  

With that, or perhaps expecting something more, he reached and took my left hand, looked me in the eye and replied, "I would be dishonest if I didn't admit that I would like something more.  I find you very attractive, I enjoy our conversation and you’re a wonderful dancer.  I would be honored to consider us friends and respect your fidelity."  

With that, he took my hand and led me back to the dance floor.  ‘Oh my God,’ I thought, ‘how smooth was this young man?’  Yeah right, ‘respect my fidelity.’  Ha, if only he knew.  

The song was a slow one and he took me in his arms, and I felt so comfortable with him, I just melted into him, wrapping my arms around his neck, while he had his arms on my hips.  Adam was the perfect gentleman, and his hands didn't wander as we danced.  

The next song was also a slow one but then he whispered in my ear, "Let's leave the world behind.  It's just the two of us; why don’t we just embrace the moment."  Oh my! his words of seduction overwhelmed me.  Suddenly, that primal urge returned as it had with Bill.  

All thoughts were lost, driven out by lust.  I looked him in the eyes and whispered, "I want you."  

His hands slid down and squeezed my ass, pulling me in.  I was hot and my juices were flowing, soaking my panties.  I felt his breath on my neck as my head rested on his chest.  I looked up and he lowered his mouth to mine.  I was in another world with no thoughts of Mike or my friends, just at the moment our lips met, and our tongues probed with such passion.  

I felt his hard cock pressed into me and I knew I wanted this:  the wanton slut had returned.  

Just then there was a tap on my shoulder.  Sara had noticed that things had been getting hot and, as I said earlier, we watch out for each other.  Startled, I jerked back to reality.  Still in a dream-like state, she looked at me and took my hand.  I excused myself from Adam as she led me to the lady’s room.  

I was still in a daze, but she looked at me and said, "Come back to earth, girl!"  She then asked, “Is this really what you want?  Think about Mike, your life together.  You can go back out there if you want, and I won't stop you.”  I looked at her with thoughts of Adam and how I had surrendered so easily to his advances.  ‘Yes,’ I thought, ‘if she hadn't interrupted, I would have let him have his way with me.’  

I made up my mind, looked at Sara, thanked her for saving me from myself and told her that I wanted to apologize to Adam for leading him on and then would be ready to leave.  I walked back into the club and Adam was at the Bar.  

I took him in my arms, kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for a memorable evening before apologizing for leading him on.  As I turned to leave, he took my hand and placed a note in my palm.  I returned to the table, picked up my purse and said my goodbyes.  

Sara took me home and asked if I wanted to talk.  I knew that if not for Sara I would have cheated for the second time so I told her that yes, I needed to talk, but for now I just wanted to sleep and that I would call her the next day.  I hugged and thanked her before entering my home.  

I felt conflicted.  Since the incident on the deck with Bill, I have been insatiable.  ‘What is going on with me?’  I thought back on the evening and then remembered the note.  I retrieved it from my purse and found it was his phone number. I crumbled It and threw it away.

I entered my bedroom, and looking in the full-length mirror, I slipped out of my blouse and skirt.  Standing there I removed my bra.  My breasts had swollen nips that were hard and erect.  I reached up teasing and pinching them.  My arousal was obvious as I removed my soaked panties.  

I thought about Adam with his hands on my ass and the feel of our lips as we kissed.  I stood there reaching down and slipping a finger into my wet folds rubbing my clit as I teased my nips with my free hand.  I stepped back and took my free hand plunging my fingers into my pussy.  A wave of heat ran through me as I fell back onto the bed writhing with pleasure.  Oh yesssss, the slut wanted release.  

She took control as I watched her in the mirror: legs spread, fingers plunging deep within the slut’s pussy while rubbing her clit.  She thought about Bill, Mike, and Adam, all ravaging her.  She wanted their cocks.  She wanted to be fucked!

“Oh fuck, yessssss.”  

The slut was close, bucking and writhing before yelling out, “Ieeeeeeee," as her orgasm explodes sending shock waves right through her.  It was too much she blacked out.  


Next Day  

I awoke spread-eagled on the edge of the bed facing the mirror with my head pounding.  I sat up and saw my reflection.  My god, what a sight as the memory of the evening slowly returned.  I remembered Sara saving me from myself, or rather the wanton slut that I had become.  Surely, that wasn't me, but the slut had taken control.  The lust and desires overwhelmed me as I succumbed, losing my sensibility.  That mindless act with Bill awakened her and I must gain control again as she threatened to lead me down a dark path of depravity.  

I headed to the bathroom to take something for my hangover and shower before calling Sara; I needed my friend.  

I felt better after showering and, donning my robe, I headed to the kitchen for my morning coffee and muffin.  My phone alerted me to a text from Mike.  It said that he had closed the deal and that he would be home the next afternoon and asked me to be ready to celebrate with an evening out.  

I answered, “Yes love, so happy for you.  I miss you and am looking forward to It.”  As I ended the message, I broke down in tears.  Mike was my world; I would beat this slut and save my marriage.  If I revealed my indiscretions, would he forgive me or leave me?  

Sobbing, I called Sara.  "Lily, are you ok?"  

I stammered, trying to get control of my emotions as I replied, "No, Sara, I'm losing it.  I need you.  I'm so confused."  

She said, "Hold on, Lily, I'll be right there."  I told her that the doors would be open and that I would be upstairs as I needed to lie down.  I headed back to bed to await her arrival.  Lost in thought, I drifted off to sleep.  

It was mid-morning when Sara arrived.  I was an emotional wreck and we talked and cuddled together.  She stroked my head, which was cradled on her lap, and it was so comforting.  I opened up to her completely describing my wanton actions since that evening with Bill.  My struggle with the slut I had awakened that night and how I lose control, succumbing to her, and above all, my fear of losing Mike.  

We talked for hours.  She said that first of all, I needed to take back control and that there was no ‘we’, the slut was me.  We all, as humans, have inner thoughts and desires that we repress.  She has them, Mike has them, we all do.  We learn to recognize them and stow them away.  At times we release some of those thoughts and inhibitions, but in the end, it's a matter of choice how we use them.  

Her words were of great comfort, and I felt better.  I was also confident that I could face this head-on and face up to my infidelity that evening.  

I was tired and dozing off.  Sara lay alongside me with her arm wrapped around me as I drifted off to sleep.  

I awoke to Sara softly caressing my cheek and could feel her body pressed to mine.  It was early evening.  I rolled over to face her.  She smiled and said, "Welcome back".  

"How long was I out," I asked, before pulling back and gazing into her eyes.  

"A couple of hours, love".  

I thanked her as I wrapped my arms around her and holding her tight.  "Sara, will you stay with me tonight?  I need you to hold me.  I don't want to be alone."  

She returned my hug saying, "I'm here for you."  I looked into her eyes as our lips met.  She broke away to ask, "Is this ok?"  

"Yesssssss," I replied as we resumed kissing, the passion taking over as I yearned for her touch with her lips so sweet.  Having never been intimate with a woman before, my arousal was intense as I surrendered myself to the passion, we were both feeling for each other.  

She broke our kiss as she gently pushed me onto my back, planting kisses and nibbling on my neck as she worked her way to my breasts taking each hardened nip into her mouth.  I moaned with pleasure as she nibbled and sucked on my swollen breasts.  My pussy juices started to flow as the sensations sent shock waves through me.  

She moved from my breasts and nibbled her way to my mound, looking up with fire in her eyes as I spread my legs in anticipation.  The heat emanated from my pussy as she lowered her head between my thighs.  I felt her tongue as it entered me, finding my swollen clit.  Oh my god, it felt so good.  She nibbled and sucked my clit as a finger entered my folds.  

I was bucking and writhing with pleasure as she pumped that finger deep within me.  I reached down, pulling her head in tight as my hips rise to meet each thrust.  I was close.  I could feel an orgasm welling up and sending waves of heat through me.  

"My god, yesssss!" I yelled out.  Her mouth continued working its magic as she fingered me faster and deeper.  "Fuck meeeeeeeee!  Oh god, yesssssssss!"  At which point, I literally exploded, flooding her waiting mouth with my cum.  My orgasm was so intense that it went on and on as she continued to bring me one after the other.  

She finally pulled away with her face covered with my juices.  I lay there with my body all aquiver and with sensations that were like nothing I had ever experienced.  

She licked her way back up my body and kissed me, allowing me to taste myself as I savored the tangy sweet nectar.  As I lay with her, snuggling in the afterglow and caressing her, all thoughts that had troubled me were gone for the moment.  

I had made love with a woman, and it was incredible.  I Had no regrets.  As we snuggled, Sara asked me what I was feeling.  

"Wonderful.  It was amazing.  I want to pleasure you as you have me."  I told her to lie back as I slid down spreading her legs.  I wanted to taste her as I lowered my head between her silky-smooth thighs.  Her shaven pussy was so inviting.  My tongue sought out her clit through her folds and her pussy was so wet as I licked and nibbled her hardened clit.  

She moaned, "Yesssssssssss, that's it, Lily."  I plunged a finger and then two, fucking her hot wet pussy.  Her juices were flowing as she writhed and bucked pulling my head in tight as her hips rose to meet each thrust of my fingers.  I curled them up locating her g-spot.  "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she yelled out.  I removed my fingers and inserted my tongue deep within, savoring her juices.  She continued to writhe as I probed her depths.  I want to bring her off as she did for me, multiple times.  

"Oh god, no more.  It's too much."  I rose and lay alongside her as we embraced.  I realized then that my love for Sara as a friend will also be as a lover.  I take her face in my hands, "Sara, I love you as a friend and now there's something more.  Do you feel it?"  

She looked deep into my eyes and replied, "Yes, Lily, I've wanted this for so long."  We kissed deeply as we lay together and drifted off.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

Surprised

"Oh God, MIKE!"  I was shocked, to say the least, and was at a loss for words.  Mike stood there with Sara and me nude before him.  Oh my, what to say or do?  

Sara sat up and said, "Excuse me, I'm going to shower so I'll leave you two to talk.”  She got up, naked in all her glory, and headed to the shower.  Mike, his mouth agape, watched her stroll by.  

I patted the bed beside me.  "Mike, come here please, honey.  I'll explain."  He came and sat beside me.  

I start to speak but he said with a wry smile on his face, "Wow, I didn't expect to walk into this," before saying, "I knew you two were close but didn't know you were that close."  

I replied, "Neither did I till last night.  I had missed you all week and Sara came over with some wine and Thai food.  We watched a movie and talked well into the evening.  It was late and she was too drunk to drive so she stayed over."  

I decided not to reveal what we had talked about, and I wasn't ready to reveal my indiscretions.  I wanted to put it behind me and just enjoy the moment with my husband.  I can say that I would never cheat on him again.  He was the love of my life and Sara helped me see that.  

I told him that Sara and I had got into bed and that we had hugged each other, and I had leaned in for a quick kiss good night.  Our lips met but lingered.  From there, I described our night of passion, and I noticed his pants tenting.  I reached down and stroked the bulge in his pants.  I looked him in the eye.  "Oh, my honey, we need to take care of this."  

I kissed him and then got on my knees.  I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper.  I started to pull his pants off.  

"Wait Lily, what about, Sara?"  

"Just relax, honey, don’t worry about her."  

I removed his shoes and socks and then his pants and briefs exposing that wonderful thick eight-inch cock.  "Oh, I need this," he moaned.  

I heard a gasp behind me.  Mike’s eyes were wide with a shocked expression on his face.  I looked back to see Sara wrapped in a towel."  

Sara come join us, love," and I realized then that the slut was back, but I was in control.  Sara dropped the towel and climbed onto the bed behind Mike, reached around and unbuttoned his shirt before removing it.  I returned my attention to Mike's cock, cupping his balls as I licked the length up to the crown.  I heard him moan as I licked and sucked that hard throbbing head.  

I pulled away and asked Mike to get onto the bed and said, “Sara and I will take care of you, honey."  Sara joined me, sharing his cock and I backed off as Sara wrapped her lips around his cock taking him deep in her throat.  I climbed up and straddled his face reverse cowgirl.  "Eat me, Mike, I need your tongue to work its magic," as I lower my hot wet creamy pussy onto his mouth.  

Sara’s mouth was bobbing on his cock.  "Oh fuck, yes," I moaned, as Mike’s tongue worked my clit and probed my inner depths.  Sara then mounted Mike's cock, lowering her moist wet pussy onto his throbbing member.  "Oh my god, yessssssss," she yelled as she bottomed out.  

Facing each other, we rode Mike, and I could see fire in Sara's eyes as she rode him.  Mike was fondling my breasts and tweaking my nips as I humped his mouth.  "Oh Mike, you wonderful man".  

I leaned in to Sara and we kissed, tongues probing as we writhed with pleasure on my husband.  I could feel the heat rising and sending waves through me.  I was so close, and I could see Sara was too.  I saw her eyes roll back as her body shuddered.  With Mike thrusting as Sara neared her orgasm, I could feel my own welling up from deep within.  

Sara and I spasming in glorious orgasms was enough to send Mike over the edge and fill her beautiful pussy with his seed.  The room was full of screams of joy as we lovers all came together.   

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments