Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liar

"Will a lie be enough to convince an obsessed wife?"

144
31 Comments 31
3.7k Views 3.7k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"The germ of an idea for this story came to me months ago. I wrote one paragraph and forgot about it until this morning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I read the paragraph and began writing. This is the result."

I decided to lie to my wife about fucking her best friend. Sounds pretty awful, doesn’t it? Let me tell you why, then maybe you might understand.

My wife is my everything. She is a goddess to me. She’s kind, smart, amazingly beautiful, and loves me. We met in college, and at the time, it was a bit of a toss-up whether I was going to ask her best friend Beth out or her. Something about her drew me. What put the icing on the cake was her best friend. Beth wasn’t jealous at all. She encouraged us and became an indispensable part of both our lives.

Susan and I dated through college and married when I was hired as a chemical engineer. She worked as a surgical nurse until she passed her boards. Three years into our marriage, she became a nurse practitioner, and I couldn’t be prouder of her. Beth is her office manager and remains our best friend. She lived with us until she bought a house in our neighborhood. She’s never been in a long-term relationship, as far as I know. This is despite Susan and my encouraging her and accepting her sometimes strange taste in guys without flinching for the most part.

Susan is also quite kinky in bed. Sometimes, a bit kinkier than I’m comfortable with. I’ll try anything, but occasionally, what excites her leaves me a bit puzzled. It’s not like I’m against it. I don’t see why it’s erotic. She likes verbal abuse sometimes and has asked me to demean her while we’re in bed. I can’t imagine much of anything I would like to do less. I guess the one advantage is that it helps me hold off from cumming too soon. I have gone along with her strange fantasies because they make her happy and certainly don’t hurt me. I enjoyed my wife’s body, regardless of what led to her sharing it with me.

Things got strange about six months ago. Susan, Beth, our neighbor Nancy, and our other neighbor Trish were doing their usual bi-weekly hangout thing. They would all dress to the nines, go out drinking and dancing, flirt like heathens, come home drunk, and three of the four would fuck their husband’s brains out. Beth was single, so she often got the short end of the stick. They protected each other like wolves when they were out. As far as I was concerned, I trusted my wife, I trusted her friends, and I loved that she had fun.

On that fateful night, it was my turn to pick up the gaggle of inebriated geese and drop them at their homes. It was a chore that I was more than happy to complete. Four drunk and hot women can be very entertaining. I pulled into the club parking lot and meandered the crew cab around so that I could see the ladies exit the club. I didn’t have long to wait for the giggling gaggle to make their way out of the club. Susan spotted my truck right away and waved as she led her horny cohorts to the truck.

The passenger side door opened. I looked over, expecting to see my wife, but what I saw instead was the captivating green eyes of her best friend, Beth. Susan peered around Beth’s shoulder and grinned, “Beth won, so she gets to ride in front with you.”

While I was pondering what the hell was going on and whether I should give a shit or not, Beth climbed into the front seat. My wife closed the door behind her with authority and jumped, giggling into the back seat with her friends. Frantic whispering ensued in the back while Beth’s eyes never left me. Feeling a tad clueless but leaning toward not giving a shit, I put the truck in gear and headed out of the parking lot.

We were only a few miles down the road when things got quiet in the back. I knew they were toasted, but I didn’t believe for a second that they had all passed out. There had to be a reason they were being so quiet. The wonders of modern automotive engineering came to the rescue. One option that I never thought I would get around to using was the backseat camera. After a bit of menu searching, the LCD display in the dashboard lit up with the camera view of the back seat.

Beth’s hand flew to her mouth, and she stifled a shocked laugh. I looked, went into shock, looked again, and pulled over to the side of the road. I put the truck in Park, stared at the steering wheel, looked at the screen, then looked at Beth. One hand was still stifling her laugh while the other ended up on my leg, very close to where it shouldn’t be, and squeezing gently.

I turned around and looked into the back seat. Yep, my eyes hadn’t deceived me. My wife was swapping spit with her two friends. Susan was in the middle. At that moment, Trish was kissing the hell out of her, but within a few seconds, their lips parted, and my wife gave me a horny smile as she turned toward Nancy. She was definitely the aggressor when their lips met.

I was dumbfounded. Excited for sure but dumbfounded. I looked at Beth, and her hand inched closer to where it definitely shouldn’t be. Her other hand dropped from her mouth, revealing her absolutely mischievous grin. “It was the bet. I won, so I got to sit up front with you. She lost, so she has to make out with our two friends, which should be kinda gross, but turns out, it’s not. At least from my perspective. What do you think, Dan?”

I realized my mouth was gaping open, and I was sitting on the side of the road. I put the truck in gear, re-entered the highway, and pretended my cock wasn’t trying to tear a hole in my jeans. “Uh, well, yes.”

Beth laughed. “What the hell was that supposed to mean?

“You like watching your wife kiss a girl, don’t you?”

I gave her the “Are you stupid?” look. “Duh! Although I must point out, there are two girls, not a girl.”

I barely noticed her hand rubbing my leg or the fact that as each mile passed, her hand got closer to where it definitely shouldn’t be. I was going to have to put a stop to whatever game they were playing before too long. I figured another quarter of an inch would put Beth’s fingertips on my jean-clad cock. At that point, I would either jump right through the roof of my truck or cum in my pants. It was a bit of a toss-up on that one.

Here's the thing. I think Beth is absolutely gorgeous. She’s sexy, fun, and almost everything I want. As wonderful as she is, she isn’t the love of my life. Susan is my everything, and as drawn as I am to our best friend, I have no problem staying in the friend zone. I need Susan. She is part of my soul. That leaves Beth a distant second.

Beth and I have been close since I met Susan. We both love her and were never rivals for her time or affection. The three of us bonded, and while I’ve never been intimate with Beth, the flirting has gotten a bit heated on occasion. When Beth and I end up alone, it’s just friends hanging out and enjoying each other’s company. The flirting starts when Susan is there to witness it. I know my wife loves it for some odd reason, and Beth doesn’t seem to mind. I enjoy the excitement, even knowing that nothing will come of it. It’s sexy fun. At least it is for Susan and me. I would think it would get a bit frustrating for Beth.

I know Beth has a sex drive. Susan and I had been very entertained listening outside her bedroom door when she lived with us. She has occasional fuck buddies, but I’ve never seen her in a real relationship. I don’t understand that at all. She is a wonderful human being and very hot. As open and honest as she is with me, I have never been able to get her to talk about her love life or her long-term dreams in that regard.

We entered our neighborhood without a head-sized dent in the roof of my truck, but it was a close thing. Susan startled me when she spoke from the back seat. Or maybe it was Beth’s fingertips that were suddenly brushing against my erection. “Just go to our house.”

I reached down and, with an act of will I had no idea I was capable of, gently took Beth’s hand from my erection and placed it on the armrest. “Okay, Babe, but I need a moment of your time when we get there.”

Her sparkling laugh from the backseat turned into a stifled moan as either Nancy or Trish captured her lips again. What the ever living fuck is going on with my wife?

Susan had never shown any inclination toward bisexuality. She had given no indication that she was attracted to her friends in that way. I thought we shared everything, but apparently, I was wrong. Did the idea of her having a lesbian tryst with her friends bother me? Not in and of itself. In a perfect world, it would be an exciting turn of events. No, what bothered me wasn’t that; it was the fact that my wife’s behavior had changed so dramatically, and I was totally clueless as to why. She had been hiding something from me, and that scared the living shit out of me.

Beth saw the look on my face and leaned toward me. “She’s just having a little fun, Dan. She loves you more than anything.”

“Then why am I just now finding out? Since when has Susan kept secrets from me? How long has she been acting this way?”

Her hand gently squeezed my arm. “We’ll talk about it at the house.

I pulled into the garage and got out of the truck before the garage door was fully closed. My intention was to collect my wife and have a private discussion. Beth intercepted me on my way around the truck. She took my hand and pulled me toward the door to the kitchen. I looked back over my shoulder and noted that the back doors of the truck were still closed. “What the fuck, Beth?”

She didn’t say a word until she had led me through the kitchen, down the hall, and into Susan’s and my bedroom. She closed the door and leaned back against it. I sat down on the edge of the bed, knowing my world was about to change and dreading it.

Beth smiled gently. “She loves you with all of her soul, Dan. You need to believe that.”

“Beth, is she unhappy with our sex life? Is she looking for something new? She’s never said anything about being with a woman, and now, all of a sudden, she’s making out with her friends?”

“She’s not doing it because she likes girls, although I think she’s learning that she likes girls very much. She’s doing it to excite you.”

“Why the hell would she think she needs to do that? She excites me every moment I’m with her.”

Beth stepped over to the bed and met my eyes with hers. “She has a fantasy that she desires, and she is hoping that you’ll be turned on enough to give it to her.”

I immediately thought of the guys in her office. There were three of them competing with each other to get my wife’s attention. Two were doctors, and the other was a nurse. Susan was friendly with them but refused to play them off against each other or give them false hope that anything might happen. They kept trying, and she kept ignoring them. She always told me about their attempts. At least, I thought she had.

Beth saw the look on my face and rushed to reassure me. “NO! She isn’t interested in another guy or becoming a lesbian, either.

“Let’s back up a little, and let me explain from the start. It’s probably been a few months ago when we had a girls night and were talking about guys' fascination with porn. We started sharing porn on our phones and were laughing our asses off at some of the ridiculous stuff that guys like.

“Susan got really quiet, and I looked at her phone. She was watching a cuckold video, and it was pretty obvious that she was into it. I grabbed her phone with one hand and her hand with the other and dragged her to the restroom.

“When we got inside, we had to wait for a minute for the room to empty. Susan wouldn’t look at me, but I could tell she was aroused. I’ve seen that look many times before when she talks about you.

“I shook her phone at her. Does this shit turn you on? Would you do this to Dan? You know damn well he’d never agree to something like this!”

“She shook her head. “You don’t understand, Beth. The couple on the bed isn’t me and some guy. I can’t stop thinking that the woman is you… and the guy is Dan. I’m the one watching, not allowed to touch or take part. I watch you fuck my husband until he fills you, then you…”

“Then I what, Susan?”

“You… You make me… You make me eat his cum out of you. Then you make me clean his cock with my mouth until he gets hard again. You make me sit outside the door and listen while you fuck him like I never could.”

“Dan, I was speechless at her revelation. I looked at her for the longest time before I could say anything. “Susan, this is so wrong. You know this can never happen. Right? You know that, Right?”

“Her eyes were wet when she looked at me with desperation. “I need this, Beth. I feel like I’m going to explode. Just thinking about it makes me so jealous, happy, scared, and soaking wet.

“Think about it, Beth. You and Dan care about each other, and if I weren’t in the picture, I know the two of you would be together. I want to give you that chance.”

“I was so upset that I was shaking. “Susan, this is poison to your marriage. You can’t have this and expect anything but bad things to happen.”

“She looked at me with those big blue eyes. “I love you both and want you to be happy together. I’ll do anything you and Dan decide.”

“What about Dan, Susan? Have you talked to him about this?”

“Her head shook. “I’m just figuring this out, and I need your help. I will talk to Dan about it, but I don’t know how.”

“I gave her my sternest look. “What you will do is calm down and think this through. Right now, you’ve been drinking and have gotten yourself all horny. Go home and molest Dan. The last thing you want to do is make a bad decision because your pussy is wet.”

“We left the club shortly after that, and I’m pretty sure you enjoyed her homecoming. I had hoped that in the light of day, she would see the light of reason. Instead, the more she talked about it, the more she wanted it. Susan and I talked about her cuckqueen fantasy a lot. That’s what it’s called. They have a whole porn category for it. That night in the club wasn’t the first time she had watched cuckqueen porn. She had link after link stored on her phone.

“I was left with a choice. I could walk away from the two most important people in my life, or I could do my best to help my friends through this thing.”

I stared off into space as silence followed her revelations. I’m pretty rock solid in bad situations. I joined the Army right out of high school and eventually found myself in strange countries, being shot at by strange men. I didn’t go to college for chemical engineering until I got out of the service. I work as a chemical engineer and am on the confined space rescue team in addition to being a first responder. I’ve seen and done some crazy stuff and managed to maintain my focus on the mission at hand. This situation had me in a place I had never been before, unsure of what I should do next.

Inaction wasn’t the answer. I wasn’t about to wait for the world to do what it would. I needed to talk with my wife. “Beth, you know that you and I can’t do this, don’t you?”

She looked at her feet for a moment, then looked up at me. “Yeh, I know.”

“Beth, be honest with me, please. I need your help. Surely you don’t think this is a good idea.”

She moved close enough to cup my face with her hands. “No, it isn’t. I know that…”

Oh! Holy shit! Now I really had a problem. “Beth, do you want to humiliate Susan? Do you want my marriage to fall apart?”

She kissed my forehead. “No, I don’t want those things at all. I love Susan with all my heart, and I never want to hurt her. It’s just that… Never mind, it doesn’t matter what I want.”

“Beth, the only way we are getting through this is by being totally honest with each other. I need to know what you want.”

A tear ran down her cheek. “My wants don’t matter.”

“Yes, they do, Beth! The three of us have always taken care of each other. I cannot imagine my life without both of you in it. If we can’t get through this together, I don’t think we’ll get through it at all!”

Her hand caressed my face. “Would it be so bad? Being with me?”

I choked up. “No, Beth. Just the opposite, and I think you know that too. These kinds of situations require people to separate sex and feelings. I don’t think I can do that. I wouldn’t want to do that.

“Do you understand what I’m saying? If we were together, my feelings would grow, and what would that do to my marriage? Ask me for anything else I can possibly give, and I would gladly trade it for a moment with you. But not my wife. I won’t risk losing her by fucking her best friend.”

She hugged me, and her soft breath caressed my ear. “I understand. You asked what I wanted. In a perfect world, it’s you. It’s not a perfect world, is it? Sometimes, we don’t get what we want because it would cost too much.”

She stood back up. “I think you need to talk to your wife. You need to hear it from her. Whatever happens, I promise I will do anything I can to help. I’ll be fine.”

I wasn’t so sure of that. I felt like I had let Beth down, but what was I supposed to do? I had just rejected my best friend for the sake of my marriage. The last thing I wanted to do was save my marriage, only to lose Beth. This situation was looking bleaker and bleaker.

The thing that really bothered me, and that led to all my anxiety, was how Susan had handled the situation. She didn’t talk to me about her desires. She wasn’t the open and honest wife I was used to. I had no time to think things through and have a rational discussion. One minute, life is as expected, and the next, it’s flipped upside down. It wasn’t in Susan’s nature to be cruel and uncaring. There had to be more going on. I braced myself for more shocks from my wife. A woman I had thought I knew.

I gently moved Beth back and stood. “I need to talk to my wife. Then, I think tomorrow, the three of us need to talk.”

Beth nodded, both of us too emotional for words. She followed me down the hall to the living room. Susan was kissing our neighbors goodbye at the door, and they weren’t in a hurry to finish. I waited until she closed the door behind them and turned toward us. “Wasn’t tonight fun? Did I miss anything with you two? Tell me what you got up to in the bedroom. Details people. I need details.”

Beth moved past me and kissed Susan on the cheek. “I’m going to bed. You two need to talk.”

Susan’s face fell, and she looked at me with trepidation as Beth left. I took my wife’s hand and led her down the hall to our room. I pointed her toward the bathroom. “Get ready for bed.”

She didn’t say a word until she slid into bed next to me ten minutes later. “I didn’t know how to tell you.”

“So, you decide to spring it on me out of the blue? This is fucking huge, honey. It sure as fuck isn’t something you throw in my face and expect me just to go along.

“What the fuck, Susan. You are playing with our marriage and our friendship with Beth like none of this is a big deal. You need to talk to me and leave nothing out. No more holding back.”

 “I will. I promise, but I’m drunk, and I won’t say it right. I love you with all my heart. Can we talk in the morning? Please?”

As much as I wanted to force the issue, I knew the story would be a lot more coherent when she was sober. “Okay, Baby. Okay.”

She was asleep in seconds and gently snoring not long after. It didn’t take much contemplating to conclude that this, whatever this was, wouldn’t be resolved for a while. In a way, I was relieved. My wife wasn’t suddenly having affairs with women or men or even wanted to. I never dreamed my wife would want me to have sex with another woman. No, let’s be real here. She wants me to fuck another woman and rub her face in it. That’s not me, and I’m pretty firm about that.

The following morning was the typical routine until we sat down at the kitchen table to talk. It was around ten, and Susan was still feeling a little rough. She was staring off into space, waiting for me to start. I didn’t disappoint her. “Tell me what you need. Help me understand so we can deal with this together.”

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. “I need to tell you first that I never meant to hurt you in any way. I love you, and I never want to lose you.

“Did Beth tell you about my obsession?”

I kept my face as unreadable as I could. “She says that you want me to fuck her and rub your nose in it.”

I’ve never seen her face so red. The combination of shame and arousal was overwhelming her. “You’re a mess, Honey. This fantasy of yours is driving you to do crazy things. Things that scare me. You have to get a grip on yourself.”

She stood and came around the table. She settled on my lap, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. The kiss wasn’t the heated and lustful kiss of a woman out of control. It was the kiss of a woman in love. I could feel every unconditional nuance and kissed her back with deep emotions. When our lips parted, she looked into my eyes.

“I love you with all of my heart, and that will never change. I know that you love me, and I’m all that you need. That doesn’t have to mean I’m all you want. I want you to have sex with Beth because I know you both will love it and because it has become a desperate need for me. I promise you that it is what I want, and you will never hear me say a negative thing about it.

“I know that you two are attracted to each other, and I love you both. You wouldn’t be cheating on me. You would be giving me a wonderful gift.”

I was so very worried. There were ramifications to this that I didn’t think Susan was thinking through. I also knew that I had to do something. “What happens when Beth and I fall in love? What happens to us? You talk about this like it’s a transaction of some sort, and it is most definitely not.”

Her smile was gentle. “I would love to share your love with her. I don’t doubt for a second that you have enough for both of us. Please try this for me. Talk to Beth. You two work things out between you. I’ll support whatever you both decide.”

I held her to me, my mind in chaos, afraid for the first time in my life of a future without her. I couldn’t see a way that our marriage would survive me fucking other women. How much of a disrespectful dick would I be if I left my wife at home while I went off fucking? That wasn’t me at all. I love beautiful women, and my wife’s friends were definitely beautiful. Fantasy is one thing. Reality brings with it a ton of baggage and the potential for destroyed relationships, especially mine.

A firm refusal wouldn’t resolve anything. My wife had an obsession, and the only way I could see to move forward was to deal with it. How I dealt with it was the important thing. I didn’t think I could give her what she wanted, but maybe I could make her believe I had.

I hate liars with a passion. People lie when they think the truth won’t get them what they want. It’s a short-term fix that creates long-term problems. Not to mention the fact that it demeans the person being lied to. The liar decides that the person they are lying to isn’t worthy enough to know the truth. It’s base manipulation, and it pisses me off.

I’m not talking about the little lies used to misdirect when questioned about a Christmas or birthday present. Those are harmless and never intended maliciously. They have a good purpose because they lead to a happy surprise. What I had decided to do wasn’t going to be like that. The purpose was going to be manipulation, pure and simple. I felt a bitter taste in my mouth as I realized I was committed. I was going to become a liar because it was a price I had to pay to keep my marriage.

I didn’t give my wife an answer that morning. I went about my usual Saturday chores while Susan recovered from the night before. After breakfast, I went out to the garden shed. I pulled the mower out, then stood in the shed as I called Beth. She answered on the second ring tentatively, “Hello, Dan. How are things?”

I sighed. “Susan and I talked. She’s not going to let this obsession go, and I’m left with bad choices. I know if I turn her down, it will only gloss over the problem until it gets out of control. This thing needs to be dealt with. She needs to believe that you and I are having sex. I’m going to let her think she’s getting what she wants if you’ll help me.”

“What can I do, Dan? Tell me what you need.”

“After I finish mowing, I would like to come over and pick you up. We can go hiking in the park for a while, and I’ll come home and tell Susan about the wild sex we had. I need you to verify whatever I tell her. I know that I’m asking you to lie to your best friend, but it is for a good cause. Maybe when she believes that we are having sex, she’ll realize she’s made a mistake.”

“That might work, Dan. What time can I expect you?”

“Let’s shoot for two. I should be done by then and cleaned up.”

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

We ended our call, and I got to work. The yard work got part of my attention, while most of it was contemplating the way forward. I finished up the mowing and realized that I was looking forward to spending some time with Beth. Knowing she was supporting me in my efforts with Susan took a huge load off my shoulders.

I went into the house and directly to our bedroom. I was stripping off my clothes when Susan walked into the room, carrying fresh sheets. “All done with the yard?”

I nodded. “I’m getting cleaned up, and I’ll be going out for a while.”

“Oh? Where are you going?”

“I’m picking up Beth. I’m not sure when I’ll be home, so don’t wait for dinner.”

I expected my shocking statement to give Susan pause. The smile on her face told me otherwise. This was going to be harder than I thought.

I almost left the house without giving her a kiss, but I couldn’t do it. I may want to shock her out of this need of hers, but I still love her and want her to know it. “I’ll be back in a few hours.”

“Take all the time you need to, Honey. Would you please let me know if you’re spending the night? I’ll worry if I don’t know where you are.”

This was going to be so fucking hard. I wanted to grab her and, through force of will, convince her to let this thing go. I went to the garage instead, got in my truck, and left. A minute later, I pulled in front of Beth’s house, and she trotted her cute little ass out to my truck. She knew that Susan was watching when she climbed into the truck. Instead of settling in the passenger seat, she climbed across the console and planted her lips on mine.

She totally caught me by surprise, but I went with it. I pressed my lips against hers, and we pretended to have a heated kiss. At least, that’s the way it started. I caught myself as our tongues touched and gently pushed her away. “I’m sure Susan’s happy now.”

Beth blushed. “Maybe so, but I’m willing to keep kissing just to make sure.”

I put the truck in gear and drove off with a swelling cock and a ton of trepidation. The State Park was a twenty-minute drive, and we arrived in short order. I chose a trail challenging enough to build up a good sweat. When I returned home, I wanted the aroma of sweat to be exhibit one as I made my liar’s case.

Beth and I walked in silence for the first mile while I was lost in my worries. I almost ran into her as she stopped on the trail in front of me. She faced me, and her hands cupped my face. “You need to stop obsessing yourself. You have a plan, so let’s see where it goes. In the meantime, there is no reason why we can’t enjoy hanging together like we always have. Stop worrying for a minute and enjoy the moment.

“There is one other thing we need to go over.”

I looked at her in question as she grinned at me. “We need to get the details straight. That means you need to tell me what you are doing to me while we are in my imaginary bed, and I need to tell you what I’m doing to you. In detail, including what you like and don’t like. It wouldn’t do for me to describe how I fucked your ass with a strap-on if Susan knows you don’t like it.”

I had to chuckle at that. “I can guarantee that she would know you are lying if you told her that.”

As we walked, I began to imagine how I would seduce Beth. I stumbled over the words in the beginning, but a few minutes into my description, I got lost in it. I’m only human, and Beth is a very attractive woman. It wasn’t difficult at all to imagine making love to her. “We’ve been talking and sitting close on your couch. I have this irresistible urge to kiss you. I’ve fought it for years, knowing that your lips are forbidden fruit. I’m done fighting, and I don’t hesitate. I run my hand through your hair as I pull you toward me. My lips meet yours, and I kiss you deeply. My tongue traces your sweet lips until the tip of your tongue touches mine. Our tongues entwine as I pull you hard against me. I want to feel every inch of you.”

Beth stumbled and caught herself by grabbing my arm. Her hand was shaking, and she didn’t let go as she walked next to me. Our pace had slowed to a slow walk as she began to talk. “Your kiss is so much better than I had fantasized about. There have been so many times that it took all of my willpower to turn away. Now, I understand why I wanted it so much. Your lips set me on fire. I want to devour you. I want to kiss you forever, and I want more. I can’t keep my hands off you as I frantically pull your shirt over your head. I need you naked. I need to feel your skin, to touch you, to run my hands down your chest and stomach.

“My fingers fumble with your pants until you help me. I’m nearly frantic as I pull your pants off and throw them aside. Your gorgeous cock is so hard for me. I’m mesmerized by how big, hard, and beautiful it is. My hands are gripping you before I even realize it. I can’t stop and don’t want to. I need your silky hardness in my mouth. I look into your eyes as the head of your cock touches my tongue. The salty precum makes me moan with desire as I close my mouth around you. I want to thrill you. I want to show you how much I want you. I want your lovely cum in my mouth.”

I had to stop walking. My erection was painfully pinched in my shorts, and walking was pure torture. I hesitated because I was so hard that there was no way I was going to get situated without loosening my shorts. “Beth, I need a minute.”

It didn’t take her long to realize what the problem was. “Go ahead and get comfortable, Dan. We’ve barely started, after all. We don’t want you rubbed raw.”

I started to turn my back, but Beth held my arm. “Nuh uh, Mister. If I’m going to describe your cock to Susan, I need to see it.”

I unbuckled my belt, unzipped, and unbuttoned. My shorts fell to my knees, and I held my legs wide to keep them from sliding to the ground. Beth slid a hand in my boxer briefs. “Let me help you with that.”

Her soft hand wrapped around my cock while her other hand pulled my briefs down. Her hand slowly stroked my cock for several long seconds of silence. She looked up at me, and suddenly, her soft lips kissed mine quickly. She was biting her lip and looking into my eyes before I could react to the kiss. “Your cock is beautiful, Dan.”

She now had both hands slowly stroking me as she studied my cock. “It’s so hard, so fucking big. So much better than I imagined.”

The sound of an approaching four-wheeler brought her back to earth. Her hands reluctantly let go of my cock, and I quickly got things situated. She snickered at the obvious bulge and stuck a fingertip in the slot pocket of my shorts to stroke the head of my cock.

“Stop it, you brat. You’re not helping.”

The four-wheeler receded into the distance as we continued our walk. We were both breathing like we had run the last mile, and I gave us a few minutes to calm down before I continued our educational conversation. “The sight of your wonderful mouth on my cock has me on the verge of cumming, and as much as I want to fill your mouth, there is so much more I want to do with you first.

“I pull you up and kiss you passionately as my hands begin undressing you. I need to see your amazing body. I need to touch you and arouse you. I desperately want to see your face when I make you cum. When your gorgeous tits are revealed, I run my hands over them, feeling their firmness and shape. So very beautiful that they must be kissed. I kiss your mouth, your neck, the tops of your lovely breasts, but there will be time for slow exploration later. My mouth gently sucks your nipple as my tongue caresses the tip. Your sigh of arousal is music to my ears as I give the other breast equal time. My need for you is beyond reason. Pleasuring you has become my mission in life, and I can’t wait a moment longer.

“I push you back on the couch and slide between your legs. Your sweet pussy is so beautiful that I’m mesmerized for a moment. I want a mental picture of your naked body. I know I will see it in my mind’s eye over and over as time goes by, and that excites me more than you can imagine. I can wait no longer. I have to taste you. All these years of imagining the feel of your pussy against my tongue and the taste of you can’t possibly prepare me for the wonder of it.

“You taste sublime as my tongue glides up your pussy and flicks your erect little clit. Your arousal builds, and your hips begin to move, guiding my tongue where you want it. I slip a finger just inside your entrance, teasing you as my tongue teases your clit.”

Beth interrupted me. “My hands are in your curls, pulling your wonderful mouth against me. I’m so close to cumming that it isn’t even funny, and I want your finger to stop fucking around and fuck me. You slip it inside me and find that wonderful spot. Your finger is gently stroking my G-spot, and you’re sucking my clit when I’m overwhelmed by the wonderful orgasm you’ve given me.”

We stopped in the path, and she wrapped her arms around my waist. She hugs me close, her erect nipples pressing against my chest. My voice is a gruff whisper as I continue. “I love the look on your face as you orgasm. It's so beautiful and sexy. I’m not a rational man anymore. My instinct to take you has taken over, and I move between your legs. I rub my aching cock against your labia and slap it against your clit.”

Beth is breathing heavily, and her hand has found my erect cock again. She’s squeezing me through my shorts when she says, “I can’t take another second without you in me. I wrap my hand around your cock and pull you to me. I feel you slide inside. Your hot cock stretches me so wonderfully as you slowly slide deeper than any man ever has. I’m lost in another orgasm as your cock pulses deep inside me. It’s so much more than I could have ever imagined. I want your cock in me always.”

She looked up at me with so much desire. “Help me, Dan. You don’t have to fuck me, but please touch me.”

I knew what she wanted, and god help me, I wanted to give it to her. I shouldn’t have done it, but I couldn’t leave her like this. I didn’t think about kissing her, but I suddenly was. I unbuttoned her shorts and slipped my hand inside. My fingers found her bald pussy, and I used the wetness I found there to lube my fingers. She quivered and moaned into my mouth when my fingers began rubbing her clit. Our kiss was superheated, and within moments, she was quivering and moaning into my mouth as she orgasmed.

I had to hold her up as her legs gave out, and I continued to hold her gently as our kiss softened until our lips finally parted. She buried her face in my chest and held onto me for dear life. We stood in the forest and held each other beyond words for the longest time before she looked up at me. There were tears in her eyes and a gentle smile on her face. “I know what you are going through, Dan, but in no world is what just happened a bad thing. I loved what you did for me, and it will always be a happy memory.”

She looked down at my crotch and the hand that hadn’t let go of my erection. “You can’t go home like this. Susan will know something is off if you show up like this. I mean, think of my reputation. What kind of lover would I be to send you home horny?”

She didn’t get the argument from me that she should have. I was so aroused that if she hadn’t taken control, I certainly would have. I had every intention of stepping off into the woods and jerking off. Before I could put my plan into action, my shorts were again at my knees, and she was jacking me off with both hands. I went off like I hadn’t cum in a year, shooting jets of cum onto the forest floor.

She pumped the last of it from me. One last double-handed stroke brought the last of my seed to the tip, where it hung. I watched, dazed, as she swept that last bit onto her finger and silently brought it to her lips. Her mouth enclosed her finger, and she moaned as she sucked her finger clean. Silence reigned.

What we had just done shocked me to my core. The guilt that swept over me was staggering. Beth looked up at me with her eyes shining with happiness that suddenly changed to concern. I had to say something. “Please, Beth. It isn’t you at all. What just happened was amazing, and that makes me feel even more horrible. You don’t deserve someone like me, and neither does Susan. I’m a liar and a cheat. A man who can’t control his desires when he is supposed to be helping his wife. I’m scum, and you both should get as far away from me as you can.”

Her face went from concerned to stern in a flash. “Ben, you stop that shit right now. You’re a good man and a wonderful husband. What we did was sexy, fun, and, yes, emotional. You know it, too, but you’re afraid of what that might mean. I don’t know what it all means either, but I can’t wait to find out. Stop expecting the worst and embrace whatever it is that’s coming.

“Susan and I will never let you down. We want what’s best for all of us, and we watch out for each other. You are not alone.”

Her arms flew around my neck, and she hugged me tight. Her arms anchored me and helped me tame my wild emotions.  It felt wonderful to hold her, and I refused to feel ashamed about that. That was the moment I began to modify my thinking about what really mattered. A crack had appeared in my ironclad moral high ground. Certainly, some fantasies cost too much, but does that mean they all do?

We were both sweaty and disheveled messes when we got back to my truck. Neither of us cared. Beth was determined to keep my mood light and immediately cranked up the sound system. She sang along with the radio for a while. It didn’t take much prompting for me to join her. She found a Taylor Swift ballad in my song list and played it. In all the years I had known her, I had never heard Beth really sing. She did then and harmonized beautifully with Taylor. I had to pull over. I tilted my head back against the headrest and listened. When the song ended, my eyes were wet, and my chest ached. It was wonderful.

I pulled up to her house, thinking I would drop her off and head home. “You better come inside for a while. Susan might get suspicious if you go right home. You know she’s watching.”

I had to chuckle at the irony of what she had just said. We need to pretend we’re fooling around so my wife will believe we’re fooling around. How fucking bizarre is that? I shut off the truck and followed her inside. I followed her into the kitchen and watched as she puttered around. A few minutes later, we were sitting on her couch with wine in hand. Beth set her glass down and took my hand. “I think we covered the first-time sex part pretty well on our hike. She’s going to want to know about after. What did we do after you shot your hot load deep into my orgasming pussy? Hmmm?”

I picked up the narrative. “We’re both breathless, and I can’t stop looking into your beautiful green eyes. When we can breathe again, I know I have to kiss you. I have to show you in some small way how much what we have done means to me. I kiss you deeply and lose myself in it for the longest time. I finally let you up before we ruined your couch, and you led me to the bathroom.”

Beth stood and pulled me to my feet. “You mean like this?”

She led me down the hallway to the bedroom and into the bathroom. “We were naked after making love, so, you know.”

Beth pushed my shirt up, and I pulled it the rest of the way off. I returned the favor. Things moved rapidly after that until we were both naked. I looked at her and lost my ability to move. I had seen Beth in some pretty skimpy bikinis before, but never fully nude. Her body was perfection. If there was any doubt in her mind about what I thought, the raging erection pointing at her quickly removed it.

She stared at my cock and grinned. “He looks a bit angry. Kinda like he wants to poke something.”

She leaned into the shower and turned the water on. I am sure she had no intention of displaying her amazing ass so erotically while she did it. Purely accidental. The hand that gently squeezed her ass wasn’t accidental at all, but I was surprised that it belonged to me. I didn’t remember telling my hand to do that, although I did note that once I found it on her ass, I wasn’t in a rush to remove it.

She leaned back against me while her hand kept mine right where it was. The steam began to fill the room as Beth led me into the shower. We shared the body wash and used our hands. Beth was running her fingers across my chest. Her trailing thumbs circled my nipples and made my cock throb against her wet stomach. She giggled. “We’re showering together as one should after amazing sex with lots of sweat and wonderful juices flowing. There is a problem with that, though, because the more I wash, the more I want to touch.”

Beth’s hands swept down my stomach and gripped my cock. Her hands pumped me slowly; her lips were so very close to mine. “When I touch you, it makes me want to kiss you. So, of course, we did.”

Her lips were suddenly hot on mine, and our tongues were clashing. My hands were both squeezing her ass without my express permission. My hands and I have this trust thing going, so I went with it.

She was breathing hard when our lips parted. “You couldn’t help yourself. My tits were begging for your touch, your hands, your mouth.”

I cupped her pert c-cups and gently sucked her nipples. “Your teeth nibbled at them because you know how hard that makes them.”

I took her nipple between my teeth and worried it gently. “Oh, yes. That’s nice. But! But you’re only beginning your journey. You kiss a path down my body.”

I knelt and kissed her lovely belly. “You…You… You push me against the wall and prop my foot up like this.”

Her ass was against the shower wall, and her foot was braced in the corner. Her gorgeous pussy was open and inches from my face. “My pussy has you mesmerized, and you can’t resist the urge to lick me.”

I didn’t. Resist, that is. It was all too much for me. If it had been anyone else but Beth, I truly believe I would have turned and left the shower. It was Beth, and because it was her, I did what I had wanted to do for ages. I put my mouth on her pussy and did everything I knew how to do to make her orgasm.

“Oh yes, that’s wonderful, Ben. Your fingers are… are… OH GOD YES!”

I had slid my finger into her pussy and found her spot, which is, I suppose, the reason she got a bit loud. My tongue found her clit and fluttered against it. She had one hand braced against the shower door and the other pulling my head against her crotch when she orgasmed on my face. I could taste the subtle difference and eased up on her clit to lap up what I could.

I looked up at her in wonder. I’ve never seen her look as beautiful as she did at that moment. Her eyes glistened with emotion as she met my gaze. “You stood and rubbed your amazing cock up and down my pussy.”

I stood, then I hesitated, torn nearly in two by the conflict between what I wanted and what I knew was best for my marriage.

Beth looked at me with such desire that it nearly undid me. “Ben, don’t make me beg. Please, Ben.

“You push your cock into me just like you did on the couch.

“Please, please, Ben.”

I had found my limit. I stopped thinking about the aftermath and embraced the moment. My cock ached for her. I wanted to bring her ecstasy more than anything. I couldn’t leave her like this. I couldn’t leave me like this. To be this close to heaven and turn away was beyond my will. My cock slowly disappeared inside her as I crushed her lips with mine. We moved together in a nice, slow coupling until nice and slow became intense and deep. We couldn’t maintain our kiss, but our eye contact never wavered. I watched her face change as her orgasm approached, and the ecstasy washed over her. Her orgasm had barely begun when I exploded inside her. Each orgasmic spasm of my cock created a rush through my body.

I held her there against the wall, my still rigid cock pinning my willing butterfly in place. We kissed deeply and emotionally. Her foot fell from the corner as I held her warm body against mine. “Thank you, Beth, for a gift beyond measure. No matter what the future brings, I will never regret this.”

Her eyes were wet with tears of happiness. “I love you too, Ben.”

I knew she spoke the truth, and I admitted to myself that I felt the same way. Beth caught me before I fell back into despair. “It’s love, Ben. That’s always a good thing. Have a little faith in yourself and those that love you. Life is good. You’ll see. You have to give yourself a break and a chance. Susan and I aren’t going anywhere.”

I kissed her again before releasing her. “Oh, that lovely cock is leaving my pussy! I miss it already.”

This time, we quickly washed before things got interesting again. I dressed, and Beth walked me to the door. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her thoroughly before leaving. “I’ll wait for Susan’s call. Ben, don’t make yourself crazy. Talk to Susan, talk to me, talk to us together. It’s not going to be alright. It’s going to be awesome. I truly believe that.”

“I know you do. That’s one of the reasons I love you, Beth.”

Her smile shone like the sun. I felt lighter than air for about two minutes. That’s how long it took to pull into the garage. I went into the house to tell my wife the lie from the hike and the truth from the shower.

Chapter Two

Susan was trying so hard to act like it was just another Saturday afternoon. Her smile couldn’t hide her nervous anticipation when I walked into the kitchen from the garage. I didn’t know what to say, and at that moment, what I needed most was to be in her arms. I held her close and basked in her warmth for just one more moment before it all changed. How could I tell her? I did it. I killed our marriage. I was shaking with grief.

“I love you, Ben. You wouldn’t be like this if nothing happened.”

She looked up at my face and smiled. “Do I look unhappy? You did what I asked you to do at great emotional cost, and you did it because you love me. I’m sure that you made Beth very happy, and I am just as sure that she made you happy. It’s what I wanted all along. I hope that you can see it’s what you want too. You can love us both.”

She pushed me down onto a kitchen chair and got wine ready. She set a glass in front of me and sat down at the table. “Ben, you are a good and honorable man. So honorable that you get blinders on sometimes. Tell me something, Ben. Who decides how our marriage works? Who gets to make moral judgments about us?”

I was on that immediately. “Nobody gets to tell us how to run our marriage.”

She grinned. “Exactly!”

“We, you and me, decide what makes us happy together. We decide, not the moral majority or whoever. Surely you know the difference between what happened today and you sneaking off with some strange woman?

“Today was special, and I hope so very much that it’s the start of something wonderful. That’s a far cry from the cheating bastard you are painting yourself as.”

I looked at her dumbfounded. No way was it that easy. There was no way I had let my preconceptions blind me to reality or the possibilities. She started chuckling as she saw the light bulb go off over my head. I felt like an utter fool, and my face must have been beet red when I looked into her laughing eyes. That seriously cracked her up until she snorted, which always cracks me up. I didn’t get that far, but I did smile, and I most certainly loved the joy on her face.

“Is it really that easy, Susan? We see what happens, and everyone is happy?”

She shook her smiling head. “It’s love, Ben. Of course, it’s not that easy. We have to do what we always do. I know that my happiness is the most important thing in the world to you. I feel the same way about you. That’s why our love is strong. I think Beth is meant to be with us. Don’t you? Honestly?”

Total honesty time. “Yes, but I’m really nervous.”

“Well, I suspect we can fix that. You do realize that it wouldn’t be just boy-girl sex? At some point, there would logically be some girl-girl fun, if you catch my drift. I am very much looking forward to it.”

I grinned at her lustily. “That hadn’t occurred to me, but now that you mention it, I’m looking forward to it as well.”

She grabbed my hand and led me toward our bedroom. “Well then, Mister, you need to tell me everything. I need to know what turns her on. Every detail is important.”

I was telling her the true story about the hike but got interrupted when my lovely wife planted her pussy on my face. I had rarely seen her that wet and horny. She rode my face through what looked like a pretty awesome orgasm, then straddled me and slid down my shaft. Her hands were on my chest as she lap danced on my cock. “Tell me what happened at her house.”

When I told Susan about my mouth on Beth’s pussy she came hard. I rolled her onto her back without pulling out and held my cock deep inside her. I started pulsing it randomly while I told her about fucking her best friend up against her shower wall. Soon, the words ran out, and we were lost in lust for each other. My orgasm was the most emotional of my life. I hadn’t lost her. We had both found something wonderful.

We cuddled in the afterglow, and I told her what Beth and I had said to each other. One last bridge to cross. One last chance for everything to come crashing down. “She told me that she loved me, Susan. I told her I loved her too. Only this time, it wasn’t as a friend. I really do love her.”

Susan sat up in bed and looked at me. “Really? Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m so happy! Yes!"

I grabbed her happy ass and pulled her into my arms. “You will always be first in my heart.”

She kissed my cheek. “I know, and you will always be first in mine. Or tied at the minimum.”

I tickled her until she screamed for that.

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments