Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miles And Sara Pt III

"More sex and lies."

18
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Sara had noticed that the grocery store was usually empty around 11 am. She had decided to wear a short-sleeved shirt that hung loose on her. She liked the way her breasts swung in it while she walked when she didn't wear a bra, yet it didn’t give it away that she was without one. She also had on a green skirt that came down to just above her knees.

She grabbed a basket and headed to the back of the store to look for some chicken. There she saw the older man whom she had ‘flashed’ before while checking out by dropping her debit card on purpose. Now he was scanning some cheese along the refrigerated section on the back wall. The man looked up at her and she noticed excitement wash over his face.

“Good afternoon!” he said to her.

“Hi!”

Sara walked past him to work her way to the frozen meat section.

“Hot damn,” she heard him say under his breath after she passed.

She stopped and turned around to give the old man a flirty smile.

------------

Melanie returned to work that next Monday. Swamped with work, she had a hard time being patient for lunch...hoping Miles would want to eat at their usual place.

“Lunch?” Miles approached her and asked about ten till eleven.

Almost killed me making me wait! she thought.

“Of course!”

Miles and Melanie walked a ways behind some other coworkers who frequented the same place.

“You know what I told you about Ben? About how he’s kind of just a straightforward guy?” Melanie asked as she looked towards the ground.

“Yeah. Missionary Ben?”

“Stop,” she said, lightly hitting him.

“We went to a motel last week. He had a company dinner out of town. We were having sex and some guy saw us.”

“Really?” Miles responded, sounding more intrigued than surprised.

“Yeah.”

“Were you upset? I mean, upset he saw you?”

“No. It was a huge turn-on.”

“Funny.”

“What’s funny?”

“Well...me and Sara are into that kind of thing. Exhibitionism. I like to direct her and have her do things.”

“I know, you mentioned it once before to me. That you have her show off sometimes...what, I mean theoretically speaking would you have her do if you were going to show off today?” Melanie’s heart almost skipped a beat.

----

Sara and the old man were kissing passionately in a stall in the men's room of the store. He wasn't very attractive to her. His hair was thinning, and like most men of his advanced age, he had a belly. He was exactly what she wanted—someone who she felt would be thrilled to be with someone like her.

Both his hands were on her hips, almost massaging them. Sara grabbed one and moved it under her shirt and onto her right breast, which he then began to squeeze while Sara rubbed his cock over his pants. She could tell just by rubbing him that he was very well endowed. She then began to unzip and pull his cock out, which she tugged at while he moaned into her mouth, his mustache almost tickling her.

Once it was hard, Sara turned around and bent over, holding herself up on the toilet in the stall. The old man lifted her skirt, exposing her.

“No underwear, huh? You little slut.”

“Fuck this slut, baby.”

The old man slid his huge cock along the outside of her pussy for a bit before finally pushing it in.

Sara bit her lip trying not to make any noise, but failing as she found herself making quiet moans as he grunted with just about every push. He gripped her hips tightly and after some time, grabbed her hair with his right hand pulling her head back and causing her to let out a loud moan.

“I knew you were a whore. Me and some of the other guys always notice you come in here and show off,” the old man said in between breaths. He moved his other hand under her shirt and began to grab her tits.

“Just wanting to get fucked!”

Sara let out a cry as the old man thrust his fat cock deeper into her with that last word.

---

“Theoretically?” He asked her, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, it depends. I mean, I don’t know about showing off at our frequent lunch spot. If we got caught that would be the end of that. I mean, theoretically, if you were Sara we would probably go somewhere around here that we usually don’t go. Maybe I’d have her take off her panties if she was wearing a skirt. Have her spread her legs a little, the whole time we were there?”

“What if she was dressed like I am now? You know, this work polo and jeans?” Melanie asked, still keeping her eyes towards the ground.

“Sara’s got larger breasts, so maybe have her remove her bra. Maybe her nipples would poke through. It’s hard in that outfit. I mean it’s unsexy. You are just about as unsexy as it gets right now.”

“Shut up,” Melanie replied. “What if she had my build?”

“OK, look. If you told me you wanted to do some ‘showing off’ I would have to think about it. You have an amazing ass so I would probably think of something like that. Have you wear a thong and maybe bend over showing some of it off? It’s hard with that outfit. If you had a tight shirt you could go bra-less.”

Just then they arrived at their destination. Miles was disappointed the conversation was over, especially after noticing Melanie blushing. Even more so after when their walk back just consisted of office drama.

---

“I’m going to cum, where do you want it?” he asked her, out of breath.

“Wherever you want this slut to take it,” she replied.

“Swallow,” was all he could work out as he continued to pound her.

Sara quickly turned around, got down on her knees opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

The old man, whose name she still didn’t know, began to shoot his load into her mouth. After he was finished she began to suck it to make sure there was nothing left.

The old man then pulled her up and kissed her deeply. He then zipped up and walked out of the bathroom not saying another word to her.

------------

Ben held Melanie’s hand as they walked into the department store.

They were there to pick out a dress for Melanie for his father’s 55th birthday party that coming weekend. A task that Melanie would almost always do on her own, but this time she had asked Ben to come with her, which he was reluctant to do. In his mind, there were about a hundred things he could be fixing around the small house that they had bought just a couple of years prior.

“I’ll be right back, I want to see if they have any boots to replace my old ones,” Ben told her looking around.

“Okay, I’ll be here.”

Melanie walked around picking out about three dresses. She waited until Ben returned to try them on.

“No boots,” he said as he returned to her side.

“I’m sorry. I’m going to go try these on real quick and then we can go.”

Ben nodded his head in agreement as Melanie began to walk towards the mixed dressing room, making sure to leave a dress on an empty seat by the entrance.

Inside the dressing room, Melanie closed the door and looked herself over in the mirror. She signed and then began to undress. She removed her shirt and pants and then unhooked her bra, exposing her small breasts and pink nipples.

Her heart began to race as she listened to what was going on outside the door. She could hear people walking back and forth in the hallway to the dressing room.

“Ben? Could you bring me that dress out on the seat?” she called out.

She tried to remain calm as she heard Ben slowly approach and knock on the door.

Melanie swiftly turned around and unlocked the door opening it wide.

Ben’s eyes opened as he saw Melanie standing before him in nothing but her white panties, a male customer behind him getting an eyeful which instantly made Melanie horny.

Ben quickly pushed his way in and closed the door behind her.

“What are you doing!?” he scolded her.

“I just wanted to have some fun, I thought it would be sexy if I opened the door for you like that,” Melanie was a little hurt at his reaction, but at the same time expecting it.

“Other men are walking up and down this hall!”

“Oh my God,” Melanie feigned embarrassment, “I didn’t know this was a mixed dressing room!”

She quickly began to tear up. It was mostly for show but was pulling from her embarrassment at Ben’s reaction.

“Well...don’t worry about it. I don’t think anyone saw.”

They both knew that was wrong.

Ben hugged her and then left the changing room.

Melanie sat down on the bench inside and stared at the floor for a bit before getting dressed and exiting the changing room.

“I didn’t like any of these,” she told Ben. “Let’s go.”

-------------

Kyle was tall and skinny. Pretty much the opposite of Arnold. His trailer was a lot cleaner than Arnold's, but smelled of smoke. He was in much better shape but had to take breaks periodically for a coughing fit. Wasn't exactly the object of her desires. He was very pale outside of a dark, contrasting farmer's tan. He was a lot more adventurous than Arnold was.

He had a belt around Sara's neck, hooked fairly tight. He held the other end in his hand while she rode reverse cowgirl, grinding on his dick, which she was glad was a lot bigger than Arnold's.

“Fuck, your ass is something else,” he told her, slapping it.

He then motioned her forward and she got down on all fours as he fucked her doggy-style.

“Yeeee-haw!” he yelled out, pulling a little tighter on the belt.

“Ride me,” Sara said as he began to fuck her harder.

She continued to moan slightly as she tried not to choke too much.

“Alright, bitch, I'm gonna ride you around the stables here. Ride you around town. Arnold said you were good pussy, but I didn't expect you to be this good.”

Kyle was the first of his friends that had contacted her. Arnold had shown him her photo and said she was looking for a good time.

Sara let out a cry as he slapped her ass hard.

“Yaaa-hooo!” he hollered.

Sara wondered between the bed rocking and the yelling if the neighbors were hearing anything.

“Fuck me, ride me.” She was enjoying the pounding he was giving her.

She had received a text from Kyle earlier that day.

“Arnold showed me some of your pics in his place. You’re fucking sexy. He said you were looking for a good time.”

She had let him know that she wasn’t interested in just fucking. She wanted some wild sex and that she told Arnold as much.

She showed up to Kyle’s place in a tight pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt with no bra. They talked for a couple of minutes. Just general conversation. He worked as a contractor, doing flooring, and asked her what she did. She didn’t mention Miles but told him she wasn’t looking for a relationship.

“What did Arnold tell you about me?” she asked.

“Just that he knew some slut that was looking for some dirty sex in his complex. I thought he was full of shit until he sent me a photo of you spreading your pussy on his nasty old couch. I told him I could give it a shot.”

Sara came as he pounded her from behind.

“Oh yeah, yeah, fuck me!”

“Woooo!” he let out as she came.

He stopped for a minute to let her enjoy the moment. He pulled out of her and stood by the bed lighting up a cigarette.

Sara lay there, face down for a minute, gathering her thoughts.

“That pussy is something else, let me tell you. I fucked a bitch last week, and she was so loose.”

Sara slowly got up and made her way over to where Kyle was. She reached over and grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth.

“You suck a mean cock too. Shit, baby.”

Sara sucked his cock while he reached under and played with her tits.

"Oh, baby,” he said as he began to cum in her mouth.

He grabbed a clump of her hair and held on tight, giving Sara no choice but to hold his cock in her mouth until he was finished. He pulled out, causing a couple of drops to fall out of her mouth. Sara swallowed the rest.

As Sara was walking from his trailer to her car that was parked outside of the gates, she noticed some of the men watching her. She began to walk shaking her hips more as she moved hearing a whistle from one of them.

Sara drove from Kyle’s back home, surprised to find Miles there.

“Hey, honey,” he said as she entered their apartment.

Miles was sitting on the couch with a laptop open.

“They gave us the rest of the day off.”

“Great!” she exclaimed, “I’m going to take a shower real quick. I’ve been out trying to find something sexy to wear at the next Gala dinner...a couple of things to present to you but I couldn't find anything. I'm all sweaty, I think the air conditioner in the car is going out.”

“Oh, really?” Miles replied, sounding disappointed.

Sara made her way quickly into the bathroom and got in the shower. She stood there after rinsing her hair. She tried to feel bad for lying to Miles. For having just fucked some random friend of Arnold behind his back...but she couldn’t feel anything other than a little horny thinking about fucking Kyle's neighbors that cat called her as she left his trailer.

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

------------

The next day, Miles sat in the break room at work, staring at a magazine about some random celebrity gossip he couldn't care less about. He had forgotten the book he had been working through on his fifteen-minute breaks at home. He glanced over the page while thinking about Melanie, about telling her how he thought she had an 'amazing ass' the other day. Wondering if he may have crossed the line.

His cell phone ringing broke his concentration.

“Hi, honey,” Miles greeted Sara.

“Miles, I have to go see my mom for a bit this evening. She’s been bugging me. We’re going to have dinner together, so get what you want tonight. I’ll see you after we’re done.”

“No problem!”

Miles was glad that he now didn’t have to come up with a lie to tell Sara about why he wouldn’t be coming home after work. He had decided to go with mandatory overtime but hadn't worked up the energy to call her and lie yet.

After his break, he made his way over to his department's section of cubicles on the main floor.

“We’re on,” he told Melanie quietly as he returned to his desk.

She smiled at him in return as he passed.

---

Sara drove into the trailer park and parked next to Kyle’s trailer. As she had hoped, the two men across the street were outside watching her.

Hoping to see them, she wore some jean shorts, which she pulled down a little, and a bikini top.

She made her way over and knocked on the trailer door.

“Hot damn,” Kyle said as he opened the door.

“Getting all sexy for me?”

He reached out and squeezed her tit in plain view of the men next door. One of them whistling.

Kyle stood by his sink with his pants down. Sara was on her knees in front of him sucking his cock.

“I didn’t think you’d be coming back.”

Sara didn’t either, but the thought of being double-teamed by his neighbors was all she could think about last night. She also wanted to see if Kyle would be more adventurous if they had a second date. If he had the opportunity to get more comfortable with her.

She sucked his dick for a bit untying the straps of her bikini top and removing it.

They made their way to the bedroom, where they both took the rest of their clothes off.

Sara lay down on his bed and looked over by the window. The curtain was open and she could faintly hear the two men next door sitting on whose ever porch it belonged to.

---

Melanie’s car pulled into a parking lot towards the back of the department store lot.

“I’m ready,” she said to Miles who was sitting in the passenger seat.

“I have to say that it’s probably going to look a little weird to any guy passing by if I have the same gaping jaw stare at ‘my wife’ that a stranger would have at seeing her almost nude for the first time,” Miles playfully said as they undid their seat belt.

“You’re right,” Melanie replied.

Miles found her tone to be oddly 'clinical'.

Melanie looked at Miles and lifted her shirt and bra exposing her breasts.

Miles blood ran hot. Before he could react to seeing her small breasts her shirt was back down.

“There,” she said exiting the vehicle.

Inside Melanie and Miles made their way towards the changing rooms stopping for a moment for Melanie to randomly pick out a couple of dresses. Miles setup just outside of the entrance as Melanie made her way past him, being sure to leave a dress on the empty seat near the entrance.

Melanie made her way back into the dressing room and took off her clothes. Standing there in black panties this time. She turned a little to see how her ass looked in the mirror before closing her eyes and touching herself briefly.

“Miles, dear...can you bring me that dress that I left out there.”

She listened as she could hear some steps passing by. Miles slowly made his way to her door. He stopped and looked around...there was no one there to his disappointment.

---

Kyle began eating Sara’s pussy.

Sara remained staring at the window facing the men next door.

She began to moan loudly. Louder than was warranted.

Kyle was alright at eating her out, but it wasn't anything special. She wondered if it would get their attention.

Kyle once again had Sara on her hands and knees as he fucked her doggy style. This time without the belt, which she was thankful for. She wanted to be loud for the guys next door.

“Wooo!” Kyle yelled out.

“Fuck me!” Sara didn't want to be outdone. She would try to yell towards the window.

“This is the best pussy I've had in a while. YEEEHAW!”

“Fuck my pussy, baby!”

“Fuck, girl, I’m going to cum,” Kyle said after a couple of minutes of pounding her with intermittent coughing.

Sara quickly turned around and stuck Kyle's cock in her mouth, swallowing his load. She wanted to stay ‘clean’ for the guys next door.

---

“I think you got the wrong size, I’ll go get you a size smaller,” Miles said loudly, “there’s no one here right now, I’ll wait until there is,” he then whispered.

“Okay,” she quietly responded.

Miles made his way back and grabbed a random dress, returning the one he had to its original spot. On his way back he noticed a young guy walking towards the dressing room with some jeans. Miles sped up his pace to make sure to get into the changing area first. Quickly knocking on her door.

“Here you go, here’s a size smaller,” he said while keeping an eye on the guy walking in.

The door swung open wide, almost surprising Miles, to reveal Melanie standing there in nothing but her black panties. Miles turned and stared at her, trying to act like it was no big deal.

The guy walking in also stopped and stared at Melanie with wide eyes.

“Oh, sorry,” she said standing there with one arm still on the door and the other down by her side.

What was seconds seemed like hours to Melanie. Watching the man look her up and down, staring at her tits shot a thrill thru her body.

“Hey, what’s up?” Miles calmly asked him, letting him know, hopefully, that it was alright he was seeing Melanie almost nude.

“Uh, not much,” the man said smiling before making his way to his own dressing room.

Melanie and Miles exchanged satisfied glances before she grabbed the dress from him, pulling him in at the same time, and shutting the door after her.

---

Sara put back on her shorts and bikini top and left Kyle’s trailer. She made her way down the steps to hear the neighbor whistle at her. She looked up and gave him a smile.

“What’s going on, honey?”

The man looked to be not much older than she was. Same with his friend sitting next to him. They were both chubby but had some muscle definition. One was shirtless with some tattoos while the other was clothed. The shirtless man had a full head of hair while the other's was shaved bald.

“Hey, what’s up?” she playfully said as she began to walk over to them.

“You Kyle’s girl?” the bald one asked.

“No, I just fuck him every once in a while. For fun.”

“Shit, if you want some fun we’ll show you a good time,” the shirtless one said. He got up and walked over to Sara who smiled at him.

He put his arm around her and they began walking towards the door of the trailer.

---

Miles and Melanie kissed while they stood near the changing room door. His hands quickly made their way to her supple ass, which he could steal glances from in the mirror. Eventually, she moved one of his hands to her exposed breasts which he began to fondle. He hadn’t been with another woman since he and Sara got together years ago, let alone with a woman with smaller breasts. He was enjoying the difference.

"Oh my God," Melanie said as she broke away from the kiss and took a step back from Miles.

"We, I'm sorry, we shouldn't be doing this," she then told him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too," he replied.

Melanie then quickly grabbed her clothes and began to get dressed.

"Don't be sorry, this was amazing. I just don't think we should take it this far. I'm sorry, Miles. I hope I didn't ruin everything."

"No, I understand completely."

Melanie got dressed and then opened the door to the changing room, glancing back and forth before going on. She now seemed more embarrassed, Miles observed.

They made their way back to her car in silence and got in.

"This really was amazing. I would do it again, if you want to, just if we keep it...you know" she finally broke the silence.

"Hey, don't worry. Whatever you want to do I'm down. This was a huge rush for me as well. You don't have to worry about me and Sara. She's...I mean we're pretty open, to be honest."

"Really? How...'open'?"

---

Sara sat in between the two men on the living room couch inside, what she assumed was, the bald man’s dirty trailer. Her bikini top was already down with each man taking the closest breast into their hand while she took turns kissing each of them with a cock in each of her hands.

Sara had been involved in some threesomes before meeting Miles. This was nothing new to her, and she had been excited to experience one again.

She finished kissing the one on her left, the shirtless man with tattoos.

“Fuck baby, let’s take this in the back,” he told her.

“You going to fuck me?” Sara asked rubbing her thumb over the head of his cock.

“C’mon,” he answered standing up.

“There’s some lube in the bathroom,” he told the other guy.

In the bedroom, Sara removed her shorts and lay down on the bed. The shirtless man got on top of her and began making out with her after removing his pants. She wrapped her arms around him as they kissed. His hands squeezed her breasts. He eventually rolled over putting her on top of him.

Sara grabbed his cock and slowly guided it into her pussy grinding after fitting it all in.

The bald man emerged from the doorway and began taking off his clothes and rubbing some lubricant on his cock, working his way behind Sara.

The one she was fucking reached up and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck pulling her down to him, shoving his tongue into her mouth.

The other man made his way up to her and began to slowly work his cock into Sara’s ass. She let out moans of pleasure into the other man’s mouth.

---

"At a fancy dinner?" Melanie asked Miles as she drove him back to his and Sara's apartment.

"Yeah, it was crazy. They even had food laid out for me in the room I was in. Free food, and drinks, it was incredible. I would never in a million years could have imagined something like it."

Miles could see the gears turning in Melanie's head.

"That's...that's incredible. And she was able to choose how far she was willing to go with any of the guys?"

"Yeah. There was even a woman there in a complete gown. Fully dressed. I could...pass along Ben's info if you think you and him would be interested."

"Yeah right," Melanie exhaled. "Ben would probably divorce me for even suggesting it."

"What if, I mean, I'm just putting this out there. What if I was to accompany you? Kind of like what we just did at the store? I could fill in for your husband, I'm sure."

---

“Oh shit,” Sara yelled as she braced herself to cum.

She screamed in pleasure as one of the best orgasms of her life rocked her body blinding her to the fact that the man behind her began to shoot his load in her ass.

“Fuck!” she screamed as she composed herself.

The man behind her pulled out with the other man finishing not too much later.

Sara got dressed and made her way back to her car, almost feeling like she wouldn’t be able to make it. Her legs felt weak.

She got in the car and started it, immediately beginning to blast the air conditioner. Eventually opening her eyes looking down to her shorts soaked with cum that was slowly leaking out of both her holes.

As she made her way home she stopped at a gas station to change in the bathroom into another outfit before heading home to see Miles.

She cleaned herself up and sprayed some perfume to mask the smell of the three men she had just fucked.

At home, she found Miles in the shower.

She got undressed and joined him, kissing him.

“I hope you had a good time with your mother,” Miles said as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair.

“It was exhausting, you know how she can be. I'm ready for bed.”

Afterward, she stood at the sink brushing her hair as Miles lay in bed watching TV.

“Oh, we need to think about what I’m going to wear at the Gala dinner this weekend,” she said to him excited about the upcoming event.

“Oh, shoot...I uh, I forgot to mention that I got a call earlier. They had to cancel the dinner.”

“Oh no. I was looking forward to it,” Sara said as she finished up.

She was not just disappointed over the loss of that additional income.

“They’re just postponing it...um, they’re going to let me know when the new date is,” Miles replied never taking his eyes off of the TV.

She then made her way to the bed. She snuggled up next to Miles and kissed him before turning away to shut off the light.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by MCB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments