Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Beach

"A short swim in the cold Atlantic, some sun, then the fun began..."

70
10 Comments 10
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Still quivering from her last orgasm, Ashleigh lay on the bed with Brenden's cum oozing from her every orifice while I sat in the chair next to her in a pool of his cum as well.

"Honey, you okay?"

"Yes, I'm just recovering from being fucked to the edge of ecstasy and back." 

I crawled onto the bed and held Ashleigh in my arms with Brenden's ooze the glue that was holding us together.

I kissed her cheek, saying, "Thank you for letting me see that. It was spectacular."

"Really, you enjoyed watching another man fuck me?"

"Not to sound perverted but yes. I could never make love to you that way. It would be out of my character with you because I care so deeply for you."

"Awww, I love you. Kiss me, Jim... make love to me."

As our lips met, my cock slipped into Ashleigh's well-fucked pussy. For some unknown reason, the idea of getting Brenden's sloppy seconds made me harder than I'd been in years. Maybe it was the thought that even after being fucked to so many orgasms, she still wanted me to make love to her, or because of it, she wanted me to reclaim her as my wife.

A few strokes in, Ashleigh rolled me onto my back, then straddled me, slipping my cock back into her wetness. She looked more beautiful to me than ever: her hair frazzled, her makeup smeared, one earring missing, bite marks on her shoulder, a hickey on her neck, dried cum in her hair, on her face, and a drop clinging tenaciously to her left nipple like a free climber holding on to a crimp for dear life.

As she began to slowly hump my hardness, I could feel Brenden's cum coating my groin. I got even harder when she said, "Suck my tits."

As I did, I could taste his cum. It excited me more. I thrust my cock to the hilt, smacking against her sopping pussy. Soon, we were coated in her juice, his and my cum.

I pulled Ashleigh close and held her tightly as she orgasmed. She moaned and breathed an exhausted breath in my ear. 

"Oh, Jim, that was wonderful."

We lay there holding each other, still coupled for the longest, cemented together with our collective cums.

Ashleigh spoke, "Jim, I think you really enjoyed watching me with Brenden."

"Oh god, yes! It was exciting on so many levels."

"I'm trying to understand why. Can you explain what about it was so enrapturing for you?"

"First was how excited you looked to be with him. How you played with his big cock. How wet you were for him. Oh, how animated you were with him. Your hands were all over his body - clawing, scratching, feeling and how dirty you talked to him. There were a million little things that made it so fucking hot for me. I'd never seen you like that before. Now, tell me what you were thinking?"

"I knew that you wanted it based on our bedroom conversation a few weeks ago. Every time I looked your way, you had this big grin on your face and your cock was leaking precum like a Mauna Loa eruption.

After I got over the fact that you were there, I just let myself go with the feelings and emotions that were welling up in me. I began to feel his big cock stretching me and teasing my clit to a sensitivity I've never felt before. He fucked me in ways that I know you'd never do. I... liked... being treated like a cheap whore."

"So, what do you want to do? Do you think you might want to fuck another guy while we're here?"

"Jim, I think you know the kind of guys I like. Why don't you pick them out for me? You know, be my pimp and treat me like I'm your whore, then make me fuck them for you."

"You'd want me to do that and you'd fuck whomever I picked?"

"Yes, because I love you and want to do whatever makes you happy. If I get treated to a rambunctious fucking, I think we both win."

We cleaned up and went downstairs for a late dinner at the "Avra" dining room that features Greek cuisine. We picked our fish from an ice display of their offerings. It was the most delicious fish I'd ever eaten, better than even the tuna that resided between Ashleigh's legs.

The next day, we headed for the beach to swim a bit and catch a few rays. Ashleigh wore the black bikini and white sheer that we had purchased on a shopping trip. A beach attendant gave us a couple of towels, and we found some lounge chairs under an umbrella. We were now ready to enjoy the sea breeze and sun.

After about twenty minutes of body-watching and sipping on a couple of cocktails, Ashleigh decided to take a dip in the Atlantic. I watched as she walked into the water. I wasn't the only one watching her hips sway as she immersed herself in the cold Atlantic. She splashed around for a few minutes and sauntered back to her lounge chair. When she returned, another Manhattan was waiting for her.

"Jim, are you trying to get me drunk?"

"No, but how am I doing?"

She took a healthy swallow, saying, "I need to warm up."

I moved the umbrella to allow the full sun to illuminate her lounger and her lovely figure. She lay on her stomach to soak up as much sun as possible. 

"Would you untie my top? I don't want any tan lines."

"Sure, Honey." I untied it. "I'm going to the restroom. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I had noticed a handsome, tanned surfer type observing Ashleigh during her trip to and from the water. I stopped at his lounger.

"I noticed you staring at my wife."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think I was being so obvious."

"No, that's okay. She enjoys being ogled."

"I did do my best to ogle her, sir. I hope you didn't mind."

"I'll tell you what. Why don't you go over to her and tell her that, 'Jim said, I should put some lotion on your back.'"

"Really? Are you shitting me? You don't even know me."

"What I do know is this. You're her type; she's had three Manhattans; we're on vacation and she is in need of some attention from a young stud like you."

"You don't even know my name. Why would you want me to do that?"

"Would you like to fuck her?"

His jaw dropped. "What?? This is some kind of prank. Isn't it?"

"No... uh...?"

"Kevin."

"No, Kevin. I am dead serious. There's only one stipulation."

"I knew it. There's always a catch."

"I get to watch."

"What?? You want to watch me fuck your wife!"

"Yes, that's it. That's all I ask. You can do anything and everything you want with her. Treat her like a whore, just let me watch... Really, I'm not kidding."

"Mister, I'm pretty sure this is some kind of joke, but your wife, if she's even your wife, is a hot-looking MILF that I'd like to meet and this might be the best way to go about it. So, yes, I'll do it."

"Great!"

I walked to the balcony area of the resort as I watched Kevin approach Ashleigh's reclining figure. He must've said, "Hello" or something as he stood over her. She looked up, glanced around and spotted me, then waved. I waved back, then she lifted herself up on her elbows and gave Kevin a full view of her luscious tits.

He sat down on the adjacent lounger and began rubbing lotion on her back. I headed to the restroom and made it back to Ashleigh's location about five minutes later. Kevin and Ashleigh were conversing about the resort as I sat down with them.

"Jim, Kevin here just graduated from college early and is taking a couple of weeks to decompress before starting his new job."

"That's great. I'm sure you're glad to get that behind you."

"Yes, I feel fortunate to have my degree, a job, no college debt, and be lucky enough to have met you two."

'Well, why don't we head up to our suite?"

Ashleigh interrupted, "Jim, you get to pick the 'who', but I get to determine the 'when.'"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Honey." Looking at Kevin, "We're still figuring this out."

Kevin chimed in, "Oooh... so this is something new?"

"Yes, you will be our second experience. Please bear with us," Ashleigh smiled and rubbed his leg, continuing, "Why don't we all shower in our rooms and meet at the restaurant downstairs in forty-five minutes."

When Ashleigh and I arrived, Kevin was already there, wearing some baggie tan shorts and a Hawaiian floral shirt. It was red with yellow and blue hibiscus flowers. 

Ashleigh wore a sleeveless and backless canary yellow, sheath mini-dress that landed seven inches below her hips. It had thin spaghetti straps with a V-neck, which showed off her ample cleavage. A four-inch ruffled flare adorned the hemline. The fabric was a thin cotton, nearly transparent, like gauze.

She took him by the hand and began walking toward the boardwalk. I caught up with them and the three of us were walking abreast.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

Ashleigh stopped then turned to me. "Jim, I want you to walk behind us. Kevin is my date, and I want him to feel special and not worry about what you think. Can you do that?"

"Yes, of course, you won't even know I'm here."

I followed about ten steps behind them. Ashleigh was touching his arm and carrying on a conversation. I had no idea what they were saying, but they laughed and smiled at each other. She took Kevin's arm and wrapped it over her shoulder.

I couldn't help but watch that flare in her skirt as it flipped up as her derriere snapped from one side to the other. It had been a long time since I had deliberately watched Ashleigh strut her stuff. Damn, she has a nice ass that sways to and fro in a very sexy manner.

As they walked, Kevin slipped his arm down around her waist. Ashleigh pointed at an eatery to the left and they entered. I followed. She motioned for me to come and sit with them. Ashleigh asked for a booth. She had Kevin slide in first, and she slipped in next to him. I sat opposite them.

She leaned forward and asked, "Do you like the view?" 

The restaurant did have a nice ocean view, but I think she meant "of her tits". Before I could answer, she chimed in with, "I think you picked a nice big one for me... mmm."

Kevin was startled a bit then leaned over and kissed her with some passion. His hand squeezed her left tit, and I heard her moan an approval without breaking their lip-lock. My cock jumped at this development.

Ashleigh's nipples must've hardened because that thin fabric was definitely showing the evidence beneath. We had a quick, light lunch then headed back to our suite.

On the way back, Kevin had his hand on Ashleigh's right butt cheek. They stopped several times to kiss. I think I saw her feeling his cock as well.

Once inside our suite, they kissed passionately and Kevin began squeezing her tits. "Ashleigh, you do have a nice pair, much more than a handful. I can hardly wait to suck them. Jim, why don't you undress your wife for me? I'd really like that."

"Yes, Jim, undress me for the stud who's going to be fucking me in a few minutes."

I stood in front of the chair where I'd watched Brenden fuck her the night before. Ashleigh walked over and stood in front of me and gently pushed her butt up against my groin. My hand trembled as I slowly slipped one of the thin spaghetti straps off her shoulder. Kevin's eyes were wide as he took in the sight of a husband willingly giving his wife to another man.

I kissed her exposed shoulder and slipped the other strap off as well. Her dress slid down, now only being held on by her protruding nipples. Kevin's eyes widened with anticipation. My cock hardened even more if that was possible.

With a slight tug, it fell to the floor. She stood there in all her glory - nipples hard and erect, her yellow thong covering the promised land. My wife's tits are lovely, and we do a lot of tit foreplay. I've never seen her nipples so engorged and harder during our eighteen years of marriage.

I slipped my fingers inside her thong straps and pulled it down. Once it hit the floor, she stepped out of it and stood there for Kevin to admire, which he did.

After thirty seconds of taking in the view, Kevin said, "Jim, you have a beautiful wife. In fact, she's way out of your league."

Even from the beginning of our relationship, I had thought the same thing. It was very perceptive of Kevin to come to the same conclusion I'd come to years ago.

"Ashleigh, come over here and undress me. Jim, you need to get naked, too. She’ll want to see how hard your cock gets while watching us fuck."

Kevin was right. I knew my cock would act like it had seen Medusa and become a granite obelisk.

Ashleigh stood in front of him while I took my seat in the chair next to the bed - now naked. She began to unbutton his floral shirt to his waist and ran her hand over his chest. I could see his well-defined pecs. I watched as she slid her hand over them and played with his nipples, which were hardening along with my leaky cock. She kissed, licked and sucked them, something she'd never done with me.

She dropped to her knees and unzipped his shorts. Pulling them down, his ten-inch cock sprang out like a three-meter diving board. Ashleigh cupped it in her hand and ran it over her face.

"It's so hot," she said and looked up at Kevin, smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"Suck it!!"

My wife began licking and sucking his thick, long cock. It was even bigger than Brenden's eight-incher. Her mouth slipped over his head and she tried to get as much in her mouth as possible. My cock was leaking precum, and a puddle had formed at its base.

Kevin moaned. I knew he was close; just then he pulled it out and came on her face with three or four ropes of cum - some of it hit her forehead and ricocheted off into her hair, some her cheeks, a spurt filled her right ear, most of it hit her mouth and began dripping off her chin. Kevin used his fingers to collect what was on her forehead and cheeks and fed it to her.

"Ashleigh, how does Jim fuck you?"

"In bed...? What do you mean?"

"Is it missionary, doggy, standing, cowgirl, what?

"Oh... mostly missionary, but sometimes if I'm really horny, cowgirl."

"I want you to get on the bed on all fours looking at Jim."

Ashleigh crawled onto the bed with her eyes locked onto me. Kevin had her legs straddling the corner opposite my chair. She looked radiant. Her chin still had some cum remnants dangling like a stalactite while the cum adorning her ear reminded me of her pearl pendant earrings.

His hands started at her hips and slid over her butt cheeks, up her back, over her shoulders, down the sides of her torso and finally stopped at her waist, where they held her tight. With his right hand, he began to rub his head at the entrance of her slice of paradise.

Ashleigh's eyes were burrowing a hole in my soul as I watched her expressions change from an unexpected startle at first to one of lust as Kevin's cock continuously rubbed her slit and clit. Beginning to get a bit frantic, she needed him to put it in. The anticipation was killing her and me. She pushed her hips back trying to impale herself on his throbbing cock.

Finally, he pushed and the head must've slipped in. My wife moaned as her eyes closed, her head tilted back and her mouth opened followed by a look of "Thank god" relief and a guttural moan. Kevin pushed deeper, and as he did, Ashleigh's expression changed from pleasure to euphoria. He didn't move as his ten inches totally filled her wanton pussy.

"Kevin, don't make me wait any longer. Fuck me. Fuck me good. Show Jim how I need to be fucked. I need to cum."

"You'll cum when I'm ready."

At first, he slowly pumped in and out with a steady rhythm. As he did, her tits began to sway back and forth like heavy pendulums. Those cum remnants also synchronized at that tempo. Kevin picked up speed and began slamming into her wetness. I could hear his balls smacking against her ass.

Ashleigh moaned, "I haven't had a cock this big in me in a looong time."

My cock was aching. I made the mistake of touching it and erupted like Mount Vesuvius. Ashleigh saw the explosion and smiled broadly, saying, "I love it when you cum for me, Honey." 

Kevin picked up speed as Ashleigh looked like she was riding the mechanical bull. Her hair was flung from side to side as her neck swiveled wildly, too. 

She began to scream, "I'm going to cum. Don't stop," and burrowed her face into the mattress.

Grabbing her long brown hair, pulling her back up like he was reining in a thoroughbred filly, Kevin announced, "Jim wants to see the look on your face when you cum on my big cock. Don't you, Jim?" Ashleigh's face had a look of desperation.

"Yes, let me watch you cum, Honey!"

Ashleigh's eyes were mere slits, her mouth agape; her body began to tremble all over and shook with his rhythm. As she lost control of her legs in a spasm, a wail began to build, starting as a moan, building to screech and finally, a scream!

Kevin let go of her hair as she buried her face in the pillow, screaming at the top of her lungs, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop!!"

This was so fucking hot that I was whacking my cock at an allegro tempo. Kevin grunted and slammed into her drooling snatch with several finishing thrusts. Upon seeing this, I knew he was cumming in my wife's pussy and blasted another load myself.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments