Robin Williams has died...

last reply
51 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Just heard on the news that Robin Williams has died. details at the moment are sketchy, but truly sad news. He was one funny bastard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
R.I.P Robin. You will be sorely missed. sad
0 likes
Wow. Wasn't expecting that. He was a funny bastard and also had really incredible acting talent on top of it. Sad.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Robin Williams died from suicide. He was battling a lot of demons. It is a huge loss of a very talented comedian. He brought a lot of laughter to people.
People who commit suicide do not want to die, they just don't know how to take away the pain. Just a very sad loss.
0 likes
Another very talented actor lost, very sad, regardless the reason.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Very sad. He was a talented actor and comedian. There is a great lesson to the "if only" people. To all those that say I could be happy "if only" I was, richer, better looking, smarter, or successful, this is a wake up call. He appeared to have it all but still struggled with addictions and depression. Be content in who you are. Achieve but you define your worth. Not others. If your happy in your skin then your already successful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
He was so talented and excelled not only in comedy, of course, but equally in dramatic parts
So very sad...feels like we lost a member of the family

Rest in peace, dear Robin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
He was so talented and excelled not only in comedy, of course, but equally in dramatic parts

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
"you're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Senior Analyst
0 likes
His entire career was incredibly unusual, in the best possible way. There wasn't a predictable bone in him. I only wish that life didn't cost him so much effort and pain. RIP Robin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your in peace now brother, sorry that your depression will be associated with addiction, so belittling.
Lurker
0 likes
wow its so sad. he was so talented and made a lot of people happy through his movies. such a shame.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite comedian. He could so easily make me laugh with little effort. I was astonished when I heard the news, and very saddened.
Lurker
0 likes
Truly very sad news, RIP Robin Williams...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
another great one gone but he shown so bright it was only A matter of time im sorry to say
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
A true genius and a master of his craft.

Made me appreciate comedy super early.

Totally bummed out the rest of my day when I heard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Very very sad news. He was one of my favorite comedians.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Awesome Lady
0 likes
"The funniest man in America" and a dearly beloved favorite of everyone

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The heart aches, he was so awesome and funny!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it's really so surreal to think that he's gone, he was an amazing actor... Robin Williams is a name that will be spoken about forever. Just really sucks to think that sucha funny man is gone....
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
my god, my heart ached at hearing this such sad news.

depression .... stress ... killers in so many ways.

RIP to the man who made me laugh so hard .... and once, I even peed my pants!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a sad day indeed. The world has lost another great talent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a sad shock. Some of his best roles were our favorite childhood moments!
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
He will be sorely missed. He will always be the best in his profession. But that's my opinion. R.I.P. Mr. Williams.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
You picked a great scene lucky_dragonfly. This is by far one of my favorite movies. As an English teacher, I want to impact my students' lives the way he did. He got them to think, to believe, to take chances, to live.

Robin Williams was a unique and amazing man who made us laugh until we cried. Who knew he was truly crying behind that amazing smile of his. So, in honor of his memory, a man who was an amazing actor and comedian, I wish to share this scene from Dead Poets Society to remind us all... to Carpe Diem.

Lurker
0 likes
Very sad news indeed. Like many people on here, I found him to be an incredible actor. RIP Robin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RIP robin; the entertainment world wont be the same without you
Story Verifier
0 likes
Very sad news. Thoughts and prayers with his wife and children and friends left behind.

He once said that 'Suicide was a long term solution to a short term problem'. Sad that he took that solution!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”