Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What actor(s) do you dislike so much, that you won't even bother watching their movies/shows?

last reply
226 replies
20.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Justin Timberlake, I just can't stand him, I don't know why, but I can't. Tyler Perry is close, but Alex Cross wasn't half bad. Zac Effron too. I guess sense there are quite a few actors that I love out there, there has got to be some I can't stand too. Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, and Steven Seagal are in the opposite category.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sick of Tyler Perry and I'm a young black woman saying that. lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Tom Cuise - he could never make another film and I'd be happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger - though to even use the word actor with regard to them is stretching the meaning somewhat.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CeiranH
Tom Cuise - he could never make another film and I'd be happy.

I have to agree with you here. He is the same character in every single film he stars in, maybe he feels this is the safe option as no acting is required.
Head Nurse
0 likes
David Caruso (red headed lead on csi Miami) I'd like he show except for his posturing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Anastasia111

I have to agree with you here. He is the same character in every single film he stars in, maybe he feels this is the safe option as no acting is required.

Not entirely. Born on the 4th July and Interview with the Vampire stand out a bit. The rest are generic Cruise.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Kristen Stewart. I just don't like her. Couldn't tell you why.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Steven Seagall and Jean Claude Van Damme are such terrible actors that I can't bear to see their movies and refuse to. I also can't stand Alec Baldwin, but he does end up in good movies with other actors who are good. His presence does take away from the movie though. Ben Affleck is also a terrible actor. He has only done a decent job of acting once, in Argo. Other than that his characters are not believable. Tom Cruise needs to do love scenes with himself since he is his own main love interest. Can you say extreme narcissism?

The worst actress is easily Cameron Diaz. Horrible! And not attractive at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is usually actors that get so outspoken or so full of themselves that I just can't get past certain things to watch them anymore. And sad a few of them I used to like at one time but at the tops of that list now are:

Alec Baldwin
Rosie O'Donnell
Tom Cruise
Whoopi Goldberg
Bill Maher
Kirstie Alley

And some of them I actually agree with what they say at times -- they are just so obnoxious in the way they say it. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Nicolas Cage. Could he be a bigger douche
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tom Cuise, Bruce Willis, John Wayne, Sylvester Stallone, Jackie Chan, Sean Penn, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal, Jean Claude Van Damme, Jim Carey, Cameron Diaz, Martin Lawrence, Nicolas Cage anyone who has ever been a cast member on SNL. And who’s that little scrawny British tart who makes all those period flims? Her too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keanu Reeves - a study in self-absorbed, chiselled vacuousness of the highest order.
Vin Deisel
Pauly Shore
Rob Schneider
Russel Brand
Mel Gibson
Stephen Seagall
Jack McBrayer (blonde, toothy, preening milksop from 30 Rock)
Adam Sandler (not even in "Punch Drunk Love". He was ok getting tuned up by Bob Barker in "Happy Gilmore", though)
Jean Claude Van Damme
Tim Allen
David Caruso

seriously - don't get me started

a Tom Cruise exception - in "Magnolia" - hilariously entertaining self-caricature
a Nicholas Cage exception - I didn't mind "him"/"them" in "Adaptation"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Billy Crystal and Whoopi Goldberg
Lurker
0 likes
Jen Anniston. NO. I can't. She lives in RomCom Dante's 9th circle of hell.
Ryan Reynolds.
Adam Sandler
Kathryn Heigel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tom cruse
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I forgot Tom. So much promise in Magnolia but...he unleashed his crazy and I can't ever look back.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Sally Struthers... :/

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
for me it has to be that fraud Shia Lebouf,who was an absolute joke in that horrid last Indiana Jones film,and in Transformers,he may as well have been sitting alongside Bieber in his car last night because he looked like he was as high as a kite in that film
Lurker
0 likes
JANIE (the Hanoi Whore) FONDA and ROSEANNE BARR!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tyler Perry.
I used to enjoy his plays and then movies but as his career progressed all of his movies were basically the same over and over again. Different characters but same plots.not a fan anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
Jim Carey, Will Ferrell, Seth Rogan, the guy who played Allen in the hangover..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21
Tyler Perry.
I used to enjoy his plays and then movies but as his career progressed all of his movies were basically the same over and over again. Different characters but same plots.not a fan anymore.

Thank God! Thank God. You took the words right out of my mouth, Ariel. Tyler Perry, ugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daniel Craig, he ruined my favourite movie franchise for me, James Bond just isn't blond, he trinks martinis, has a dry humor and gets the girl. And he could a least have tried to drive a stick.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Kenau Reeves. He should not be allowed to take selfies, let alone be in front of a camera.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Colin Farrell leaves me cold.

And the entire cast of Twilight- what a massive pile of horse-shit that franchise was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sienfeld, romano, and especially tom cruise and woody allen...... i could go on and on and on and.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nicholas Cage (why is he always so gloomy?), and of course Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone (neither can act their way out of a paper bag!). Quite a few others, but they top my list to avoid.