Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad timing to publish story... can we schedule the publishing of our stories?

last reply
34 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
So you have written a really good story and you have submitted it on LUSH, now the moderators would have to first verify it before publishing and that could take anywhere from ten hours to four days (which I have experienced), and then your story gets publish and shows up on the homepage. But at that time not many people are on LUSH so you don't get reads/scores and comments.
The people who are your friends or following you might read it and score it later but the others won't notice your story because by then a bunch of other stories gets published and your story shifted a page or two behind, and you don't get the response for your story which you might be expecting.

MY EXPERIENCE : I have written some stories which got published at a different time and they got 50+ scored with in 24 hours, and then some stories which I thought that were my one of the best gets published at a different time and I only get 10 to 15 scores.

So for the stories which we think are our best work, can we schedule them by adding a message to the moderator about what time and date we want it to get published? so that they can set our desired time at which we want to show our story on the homepage?

Perhaps you could ask all the other writers on Lush to take a break, stop typing and just kick back and relax for a while, that way your story will stay one the front page for ages....

Whatever you do, some of your stories will be more popular than others - the key is trying to capture whatever magic you've got and weaving it into all of your writing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm kind of gassy today, in case anyone was curious. *burps* that's all i got. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm kind of gassy today, in case anyone was curious. *burps* that's all i got. smile

Sprite always makes me gassy...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum

Sprite always makes me gassy...

it's the bubbles!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I will admit that before I became a Mod, I had no idea how much work went into it. I would submit a story and if it got kicked or rejected, there was always a clear reason. I have an editor who reads and rereads my work all the time to help me improve my writing, and even he misses things. Some of the fine folks here have fixed my minor errors and sent it back to me for major errors. These fine folks work hard to make this at site of quality, not crap.

Instead of bitching, why don't you think about this: the world doesn't revolve around you. We, the Mods, do the best we can. We're not perfect, but we do try damn hard.