last reply
50 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I'm happy with my body. I work out a lot, so everything is toned and fit. On occasion, I've felt a little too thin, but more so when I'm under stress (or when I used to perform full-time). There are little things I'd change if I could, and one thing I did change (gasp!), but for the most part I'm happy with what I have.

Ok, if you don't tell us I'll just have to draw my own conclusions. Soooo I'm guess you've had your penis split and splayed to make your vagina and clit.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Very interesting question...I have just lost over 5 stone (76bls) and it has changed my body dramatically...I am still soft and have curves,..and despite the weight loss there are still parts that won't do as I wish..but I remain the same on the inside with a extra helping of confidence, although I am still getting used to men noticing me...but wow does that ever feel sexy and wonderful.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Ok, if you don't tell us I'll just have to draw my own conclusions. Soooo I'm guess you've had your penis split and splayed to make your vagina and clit.

No LM, I have it tucked up into my ass because I'm saving it just for you...

Actually... I wanted bigger boobs (to be proportionate to my body) so I went up one cup size a couple of years ago. They are not too big - but they are pretty close to perfect (for me). I just don't really mention it in the forums because I didn't want to unleash the 'au-naturel' sphincter police on me.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
It's cool Ashleigh. So long as you only date guys based on their intellect, you should be in the clear here...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
It's cool Ashleigh. So long as you only date guys based on their intellect, you should be in the clear here...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Actually... I wanted bigger boobs (to be proportionate to my body) so I went up one cup size a couple of years ago. They are not big - but they are pretty close to perfect (for me). I just don't really mention it in the forums because I didn't want to unleash the 'au-naturel' sphincter police on me.

I was just yanking your chain. I didn't really mean for you to open it up publicly. Oh, please keep the schincter police away from me too. I'm cherry back there.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You know I only go for intellect and personality, Xuani.

Sometimes I feel like when a guy showers, he's like... trying too hard, ya know?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
DD, you had your tits enhanced?

ThePainter - pay the fuck up dude! I told ya those were man made, man. That's a case of Denmark's finest - airfreight to Missouri.

Thanks Ash, I've been waiting for confirmation for 2 years!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I am very happy with my body. I love my boobs, I am pretty fit, especially for 42yo, my ass is OK and my stomach is flat although I wouldnt mind a little more ab definition (I am working at it!). If I could change anything I would like to be a few inches taller but overall Im very pleased with my appearance.

I find most women attractive as long as they have a relatively flat stomach. Curves are very sexy!!

Oh Nikki baby you know I love you just the way you are and don't change a thing. I speak for most everyone else on Lush 2!
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife got bigger boobs as a college graduation present.
Lurker
0 likes
Girls now listen to you Mama or older sister. It does not matter if have large boobs or small, wide hips or narrow, long legs or short. I promise you there is a man/woman out there that will love your body and knows that you were created just for them. Being in good condition sure will help.

I have not changed much since college and I think I was Ok with mine then so I must still be OK with my curves and etc.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
nothing wrong with a little enhancement - i used to stuff by bra, once upon a time, btw - same thing, only Doll saved a lot of money on kleenex over the years, as well as saving a lot of guys the disappointment of watching tissue fall to the floor when she takes her bra off biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
nothing wrong with a little enhancement - i used to stuff by bra, once upon a time, btw - same thing, only Doll saved a lot of money on kleenex over the years, as well as saving a lot of guys the disappointment of watching tissue fall to the floor when she takes her bra off biggrin

I totally agree!! If there is something you would like to change on your body, why not do it. But as long as you do it for you and not because someone pressured you.

DD, natural or enhanced, you look amazing. If your happy, thats all that matters!!

Like a friend of mine who got implants says when she is asked if her boobs are real, she answers "They Are Real Nice!!"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It wasn't really a moral crisis for me. I wanted them, so I got them.

Depending on the demographic, they're pretty much a standard norm for a lot of girls. Unless someone goes really big or obvious, most people have no idea that a girl has implants. Chances are good that if you're seeing a size-2 girl with nice boobs, they've probably been 'enhanced'.

It's not a matter of a crippling self-esteem issue or getting them for a man - theoretically it's no different than getting a nose job, teeth veneers, or dying your hair a different colour or getting extensions. You do it because you want to look a certain way and because you have the opportunity to make a change.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't consider myself body conscious... but I am aware that I could do with dropping off a bit of weight. I'm perfectly fit, not on purpose to be fair, my life just causes me to be so.....take today for example, I've walked 5 miles, cycled 1 mile and ridden two horses for a combined total of an hour and a half. So yeah, I'm fit... but I eat.. so I've ended up as being your average built curvy girl.

I'm 5 ft 10/11, a UK size 12/14 (I have mahoosive hips which often brings me up to a size 14 in jeans etc) with my bra size being 32 DD. Sure, I'd like to lose weight but I know that I'm reasonably healthy, I'm fit enough and thus I'm not that worried right now. Concentrating on my last few months of my course and what to do afterwards... then I can kick myself into losing weight mode (which I always find happens for me in the summer anyway, heat = lessened appetite and because it's not freaking freezing I'm more willing to exercise out and about).

To sum all that rambling up... yes, I'm happy with my body. I don't eat all that badly, I'm fit and my body is in proportion. The bonus of being tall is that I can afford to eat more than most, giggle!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in a lot better shape than I was ten years ago. It would be nice to go back 10 years and tell myself to exercise :-) If I was a taller and bigger boned I would have done what Doll did and go up a size. But since I'm small the boobs I have look right.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Actually... I wanted bigger boobs (to be proportionate to my body) so I went up one cup size a couple of years ago. They are not too big - but they are pretty close to perfect (for me). I just don't really mention it in the forums because I didn't want to unleash the 'au-naturel' sphincter police on me.

You said there was only one thing you changed. That's TWO things...
The Linebacker
0 likes
The fact that my wife got her boobs enlarged did not matter to me. (We were dating at the time but broke up shortly after.) I can take boobs big or small. They are lots of fun, but what gets me the most is really sexy legs and a great tight ass and a very tone tummy. Her legs, ass, keyhole crotch and muscular tummy knock me out! OH! And big plump pussy lips!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm happy with the way I look for the most part. Im 38 so I realise that Im not going to look 18 anymore.
You truly don't appreciate the perfection of a young body while you have it.
After 4 children in 7 years things are bound to change (poor boobies just dont have the same perky bounce they used too). I admit to thinking about getting a helping hand in that department but I think to be honest I'll just make what Ive got work for me.
I've aways been lucky that my body is naturally slim with curves in the right places. To keep those curves under control I exercise, lots of running is my sport of choice at the moment. I have an addiction to all things chocolate so if I want to remain as i am it does take a little work these days
What would I change?, not alot to be honest, small little picky things.
I'm happy in my own skin always have been and I hope always will be
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

We all know you were perfect before and what is the correct term for better than perfect. Girls if you think you need more of this or less of that you are the best and only judge
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'll definitely be getting some work done, post-kids. I'll be shocked if I somehow talk myself out of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a size 10 but I am curvy. I love my breasts and my ass although I wish my stomach was flatter. I like my figure!