body hair??

last reply
17 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies do you really have issues with body hair or is it the preception that the media creates which makes men feel the need to wax them selves silky smooth.

i personally trim my chest hair, but i wouldnt go to the extent of waxing my arms and legs for the women who feel that i need to, i get around enough for me not to really care about looking like an Armani model.

While were on it, waxing body hair is not for hygenie its for asthetics, so please dont even try to argue it that way.

lets go ladies lets hear it
Lurker
0 likes
Ive dumped a guy because he insisted on waxing all his body hair off. I did give a few ultimatums, if he just didn't wax his arms or legs I could live with it, but he refused. According to him hair got in the way of showing off his 'muscles', at this stage I also learned that I don't need to be with a gym rat. A nice normal guy that goes on a jog with me is all I need.

I love running my fingers through chest hair, so I really like it to be there...

Hope that answers your question from my perspective.

I like my gentle stallions, rugged but lovablesmile
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I like hair.
A kid at preschool, where I temporarily work, said I had ugly arms cause I got so much hair on them.
"Why don't you just take it away?"
I can't get mad at that, 4year olds have to speak their mind. Though I wonder what parents make their kids think at such an early age...

My point being: You can't blame it all on media.
Lurker
0 likes
Body Hair is not an issue it is the man that is under the hair. I have had sex partners who were hairless and other that had lots of hair. There seems to be no relationship to the quality of the sex and the amount of body hair.

There may be guys out there that are more like bears than men when it comes to body hair and that would not be my perfect man, except on really horney days. But I know there are ladies out there that think that is the perfect partner.

I prefer men that either have there pubic hair well trimmed or completely shaved. Guys you will get a lot more oral sex if I can concentrate of the main dish and not a mouth full of hair.

As seen from the West Coast
0 likes
Quote by Necho
I love running my fingers through chest hair, so I really like it to be there...

I agree. I'd prefer he leaves it alone rather than waxing it off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To be honest, when it comes to body hair - I want to know I'm with a man, not a 14 year old...

However - I said a man, not a bear. If a man is not very hairy, naturally, that's his body. Oh well. If he's more bear than human... Ickr. But, you'd have to be hella furry... I don't want a jungle, but bald men bits are weird lookin'. Weirder than usual, plus someone who spends more time on his appearance than I do is not good.

So yeah, trimming is ok, and as long as you're not a bear, you can be furry, it's the way you're meant to be...

On a side note, clean shaven face wise wins 100% over any kind of stubble, always. ot a deal breaker, but nothing a man puts on his face (asides from maybe me) is sexier than a clean shaven face.
Lurker
0 likes
Not tyring to be offencive or anything to anyone but guys waxing is kinda gay. i dont like facail hair and back hair is kinda gross but hair most other places are fine and only athletes have any excuse to shave. guys stick to trimming waxing is just wierd
Lurker
0 likes
I know for ask the gals but sorry there is no way this guy is waxing and thank god my woman likes me on the natural side sure i have body hair but I ain't no beast and i have long hair and a full beard to. Whcich she also likes I might add as do other gal friends of mine I told lol.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't really like a lot of body hair... having said that I don't think a guy should be waxing his arms etc.
A little chest hair is ok...
I definitely don't like back hair. I don't know why specifically... I just that's just my preference and what I find sexy. It might be a media thing, but I guess that's like asking why guys have certain preferences on amounts of pubic hair on women.
I haven't been with any really hairy guys for some reason, so it's never been a major issue. I know some of them have waxed it off, and I liked it that way too...
Of course I wax everything off too down below, so it's only fair... LOL

I think it's just an aesthetics preference thing...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When I was in my mid 20's, I grew sensitized to the lack of hair upon my chest. I counted six scraggly hairs growing around my left areola and nine, around my right nipple.

I started to shave my chest the next morning. Fortunately, I only had to do that once every two weeks. I did slice my left nipple once, so I learned to depress it while shaving. It was about the same time that I hit upon the idea of shaving my scrotum, and trimming my unruly pubes with scissors.

Being a vain mofo, I did it for myself and not because a woman had asked me to. Wax my arms or legs. Heh...not a chance, though I did try once, to wax my pubes at the suggestion of a sultry 28 year old woman, when I was 37. What a mess.

I quit shaving my chest about 9 years ago. There are maybe 1000 hairs upon my pecs now. I was a late bloomer with the testosterone. Hell, I didn't have pubic hair until well after I turned 17.

I missed out on acne, too.

Darn it.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer a guy have at least some hair. It's not something my mind takes well to when a guy doesn't have any. In addition to body hair, I like short facial hair. Though when the occasion calls for it, it should be restrained.
Dare to get poisoned? Then try kissing me...
Lurker
0 likes
I shave my chest and the treasure trail down to my stomach because It makes my chest and abs look better. I don't have a lot of hair though, so it only takes a few seconds. I don't think I'd wax unless I had back hair.

The nipple hair though has got to go! I have a friend that has about 15-20 long, scraggly black hairs around each of his nipples. It looks soo damn gross.

I shaved my legs once out of curiosity and I will never repeat that mistake. I have never been in so much agony! Two weeks of itchy, stinging and ingrown hairs. I don't know how you women do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love chest hair and running my fingers through it. Very sexy....If a guy shaved or waxed it off... EWE! Guys should also leave their arms and legs alone. As for the beloved areas, that should be kept shaved or very well trimmed for oral reasons. That's just my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leave the chest hair, shave your balls and if you're back looks like a rug you ARE getting waxed!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm gonna buck against the trend, I say wax or shave it all off and cover your body in baby oil mmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
My most recent partner has full inked sleeves ... and he shaves his arms.

I was surprised with how wonderful it feels (thinking ... maybe I should sugar off more of my hair!)

With that being said, he also shaves most of his abs and private area .... and it is so silky and wonderful!

I definitely prefer the less hair ....

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HunterNoel
Not tyring to be offencive or anything to anyone but guys waxing is kinda gay. i dont like facail hair and back hair is kinda gross but hair most other places are fine and only athletes have any excuse to shave. guys stick to trimming waxing is just wierd

true, but I don't like chest hair..and maybe trim the balls?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in the minority here.
I am repulsed by body hair.
My dude shaves his pubic hair, armpits and chest. He doesn't have back hair and the hair on his legs and arms are scarce so I don't mind.
I will not and have refused to suck a cock because it was covered in hair. I get quite grossed out if I have to pick hairs out of my teeth during or after performing oral.
Girls I've been with have all either been completely bald or just a tiny little landing strip.
Likewise, I have no body hair below my neck. I have been waxing my arms, pits, legs, and pubic heair for more than ten years.