10 votes remaining
MILLIONS of dollars, tiny cock, fat body, ughly fa (11 votes) 110%
BIG cock, fat body body, ugly face, on welfare (1 vote) 10%
GREAT BODY, ugly face, on welfare, tiny cock (0 votes) 0%
HANDSOME face, on welfare, tiny cock, fat body (3 votes) 30%
Fireman
0 likes
Ladies,

If your boyfriend could only have one of the four what would it be?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol, we have so many great guys around, why should we bother with some ugly ones? ;) I'd prefer to live with a dildo than to meet a person who doesn't match my looks & smartness expectations.

Money and cock size are secondary things for me.WO4PiEYRD2lD0gfT
Lurker
0 likes
He didn't give you ladies much to choose from there. If I were asked to vote, 'fraid I would have to abstain.
Lurker
0 likes
the first one cause $$ can fix the other ones.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Lush
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Natalia
lol, we have so many great guys around, why should we bother with some ugly ones? ;) I'd prefer to live with a dildo than to meet a person who doesn't match my looks & smartness expectations.

Money and cock size are secondary things for me.T85BSUXQnC8fmxKM

The reason I asked this question is because I see so many hot women with guys who are not very good looking (according to other women) so I wonder what they had. Money or size. Thanks to everyone who responded. Lush great site. Just starting to get more involved than just reading the stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
the first one cause $$ can fix the other ones.

and, we have a winner. way to think out of the box, sister!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Natalia

Money and cock size are secondary things for me.eT5NTx4h8tNBQguK

THANK YOU!!!!.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Chase
He didn't give you ladies much to choose from there. If I were asked to vote, 'fraid I would have to abstain.

Gonna have to agree with you there Chase!

Please enjoy my 2nd Unleashed story:

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Current series:

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

Boardrooms & Boudoirs (Mac & Grace)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by fireman

The reason I asked this question is because I see so many hot women with guys who are not very good looking (according to other women) so I wonder what they had. Money or size. Thanks to everyone who responded. Lush great site. Just starting to get more involved than just reading the stories.

Oh, I understand now. Then again, I am not sure these golddiggers deserve to be called women over the sweet name "cum bags."

But when someone's ugly, it doesn't yet mean he doesn't have other values; once I was seeing (uh, he was even my bf...) a guy who wasn't hot at all, but exceptionally smart (and he had money, but it was irrelevant since once he didn't want to *lend* me 30$ at the end of the month knowing I would give it back after a few days; well, he was a German, what else to expect... it was the only time I asked a guy for money - in my whole life). His knowledge impressed me and I felt a bit stupid when I was with him, gotta admit. Anyway that relationship had to fail since I dated him only to make love of my life freaking jealous (pathetic, I know).
Lurker
0 likes
Let me know when you have such a need again?

(Blocking out all of next year in my black book with pencil....)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Most MILLIONS of dollars, tiny cock, fat body, ugly Fat are work-a-holics, geeky, nerdy etc. As long as you do your women duty every so often, you can hirer a tennis coach, or gym instructor etc to help keep you FIT! Very FIT!!

Also, you less likely find competition for your fat body man if you keep your women duty. If he cheats on you, Nasty divorce.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by fireman
Ladies,

You missed out the thing women crave most in their Men .....Power
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by fireman
Ladies,

You missed out the thing women crave most in their Men .....Power

Would that be "staying power"??

Sorry DB, but I don't crave Power (unless you're talking behind closed doors...LOL).

I need my man to understand me, love me, and treat me how I want to be treated. And he does..

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Current series:

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Would that be "staying power"??

Sorry DB, but I don't crave Power (unless you're talking behind closed doors...LOL).

I need my man to understand me, love me, and treat me how I want to be treated. And he does..

Well said. That'd be my choice, too, if it was on the poll. I'd rather be single than choose one of the options that are there!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
LOL..They all say that ....
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

One thing you should know about me is that I say what I mean and I mean what I say. But I am sure you've never met a woman like me. I don't categorize well....

~~Tech

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Current series:

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by DBarclay

One thing you should know about me is that I say what I mean and I mean what I say. But I am sure you've never met a woman like me. I don't categorize well....

~~Tech

LOL..They all say that as well ...
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by DBarclay

~~Tech

Wow...you must know lots of women to be able to make that kind of general statement...or maybe very few.

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Current series:

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

do you pay them extra to say that?
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by DBarclay

~~Tech

Wow...you must know lots of women to be able to make that kind of general statement...or maybe very few.

Well of course there are a few exceptions... you must be one of the few ...
Lush Legend
0 likes
Tech I agree......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

Ha! Yeah, but many of us are telling the truth when we say that. That's the thing about generalisations - they don't apply to everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
DB, I would say that men don't crave the power over a woman, but that a woman likes to be led sometimes. They like to see that authority displayed ; they like to know their man is confident yet also of equal stature. Maybe that sounds contradictory and I don't explain things well sometimes.
That's just my opinion, anyway.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Very well stated Roc.....
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
DB, I would say that men don't crave the power over a woman, but that a woman likes to be led sometimes. They like to see that authority displayed ; they like to know their man is confident yet also of equal stature. Maybe that sounds contradictory and I don't explain things well sometimes.
That's just my opinion, anyway.

Sounds like you said it just fine.

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Current series:

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Lurker
0 likes
I"d participate in the poll, but there are not any choices that are appealing

I'll take the average looking guy with an average cock that has passion sensitivity. Holds a decent Job and does not need to be wealthy

A guy that knows how to make me feel special. Most important His honesty with me. I'm attracted to active guys. I doubt they will be too much over weight

I want a guy that is not a couch potato, but active enjoys doing things together. Sharing and trusting is not bought by money.

Naturally if his looks are above average and cock length, I will not be complaining, if he possess the other qualities I desire