Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do girls ever edge? (get really close and slow down to build up)

last reply
76 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes...
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Yes, fuck yes. Though I don't care for the term. I read somewhere the phrase "foreplay masturbation" which struck me as much more descriptive and sensual, akin to the act itself.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I edge both when I masturbate and when I'm having sex. It is highly erotic and I like having the control over myself. The orgasm that follows is always fucking amazing too.
Lurker
0 likes
Not only is it good practice it's very rewarding for both
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure how this will sound, but, my husband would do this to me to get things he wanted (things he was sure I wanted too, but wouldn't cooperate). If I got too close to cumming, he'd hold me down until it passed a little and then stir it up again.

Long story: he got it in his head that he wanted to make me cum thinking of other men, lusting for them, wanting them, men at work, men he knew... he loved the idea of a slutwife... I wasn't going for it, knew it would be harmful for our marriage and resisted. Oh sure, I loved the naughtiness of the idea of letting myself cum fantasizing about this hunk or that one, but I just knew it was not something to be encouraged. Especially knowing myself and my own weakness for it. (Your husband tells you he wants you to bed other men - too, too tempting!) This went on for years, sometimes I could cool myself and dig my heels in, other times, I gave in.

He'd wait until I was almost over the edge of a huge orgasm and then he'd stop me, pin me down, spread eagle, while telling me that I couldn't cum unless I promised to think of someone else during; clearly imagine them in my bed, doing the things he was doing. Of course he couldn't actually make me think of another man, but after three times to the edge and back again, I was nearly in tears, writhing in pain, and his suggestions sounded simply "harmless" against the huge weight of my sexual frustration. I'm not a girl who easily tolerates an aborted launch when the rocket's already on the pad!

Besides, like I said, I WANTED to think about bedding those men, I just knew it was a bad idea. Of course, when he finally came and I had no resistance left whatsoever, I'd blab about everything I wanted Cliff or David or Tim to do to me and added hot rocket fuel to my husband's fire - sex was beyond fantastic.. so, naturally, that much harder to resist the next time... I mean, who doesn't want an Earth-shattering orgasm with your husband every time? Pavlov woulda been proud.

If I gave in to his "fantasy," sex was wildly better, but I was right... it was harmful, it made me want (crave) the other men in reality. If you spend months, hours clearly visualizing sex with someone over and over and over and then have to work closely with him, you bet it was hard to keep a clear head, especially since they seemed to know something was in the wind.

That's more than you wanted to know, and clearly the product of stupid kids just learning about sex, but an interesting cautionary tale. ... or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is the pope a catholic?
That allows me to extend the most wonderful experiences a girl can have.
My friends enjoy the fact I can and do make it last longer and longer for both of us.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, and when I teach inexperienced guys how to last without cumming quickly, edging is exactly what we do with each other till he learns control and restraint. I've also tried tantric sex which has similar disciplines involved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! the longer you go the better it is!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. There's something thrilling about getting so close and stopping, then quickening the pace again. I find that it makes me cum harder.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by nigh
I'm not sure how this will sound, but, my husband would do this to me to get things he wanted (things he was sure I wanted too, but wouldn't cooperate). If I got too close to cumming, he'd hold me down until it passed a little and then stir it up again.

Long story: he got it in his head that he wanted to make me cum thinking of other men, lusting for them, wanting them, men at work, men he knew... he loved the idea of a slutwife... I wasn't going for it, knew it would be harmful for our marriage and resisted. Oh sure, I loved the naughtiness of the idea of letting myself cum fantasizing about this hunk or that one, but I just knew it was not something to be encouraged. Especially knowing myself and my own weakness for it. (Your husband tells you he wants you to bed other men - too, too tempting!) This went on for years, sometimes I could cool myself and dig my heels in, other times, I gave in.

He'd wait until I was almost over the edge of a huge orgasm and then he'd stop me, pin me down, spread eagle, while telling me that I couldn't cum unless I promised to think of someone else during; clearly imagine them in my bed, doing the things he was doing. Of course he couldn't actually make me think of another man, but after three times to the edge and back again, I was nearly in tears, writhing in pain, and his suggestions sounded simply "harmless" against the huge weight of my sexual frustration. I'm not a girl who easily tolerates an aborted launch when the rocket's already on the pad!

Besides, like I said, I WANTED to think about bedding those men, I just knew it was a bad idea. Of course, when he finally came and I had no resistance left whatsoever, I'd blab about everything I wanted Cliff or David or Tim to do to me and added hot rocket fuel to my husband's fire - sex was beyond fantastic.. so, naturally, that much harder to resist the next time... I mean, who doesn't want an Earth-shattering orgasm with your husband every time? Pavlov woulda been proud.

If I gave in to his "fantasy," sex was wildly better, but I was right... it was harmful, it made me want (crave) the other men in reality. If you spend months, hours clearly visualizing sex with someone over and over and over and then have to work closely with him, you bet it was hard to keep a clear head, especially since they seemed to know something was in the wind.

That's more than you wanted to know, and clearly the product of stupid kids just learning about sex, but an interesting cautionary tale. ... or not.

Wow. That is wildly fascinating (and definitely NOT more than I wanted to know). Kinda hot, kinda scary, kinda dangerous. I see on your profile you are still married. Was it a passing phase?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by nigh

My boyfriend has always had the same fantasy, only I never resisted the idea, and began fucking his friends (and mine). When I come back to his bed, the sex is always fantastic with both of us sharing my adventures in bed with others. This has worked for us for years, and jealousy has never been an issue, nor has anything happened to threaten our relationship. I only wish he had as much fun as I do with other partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nigh

Actually, I think I would like to know much much more :-)
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
of course! it makes my orgasm so much more intense when i do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excuse my crassness...but what kind of a fucking question is this?

Before you ask any question, think to yourself: females are living, breathing sexual creatures similar to men...

So YES. Anything that will prolong the pleasurable sensation, a MAJORITY of us with functioning organs and sensitivity will do it!

0 likes
Quote by MamaScribe
Of course! the longer you go the better it is!

Just as true for men, particularly when masturbating
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I never knew it had a name but "edging" is rather normal.