Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Don't Stay After School Often

"I had two decisions: Scream or suck."

20
10 Comments 10
29.0k Views 29.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I only stayed after school for honors society meetings or literary art club, nothing else. I couldn’t stand walking those hallways when it wasn’t required, especially being a senior. When the clock struck 2:00 PM, it was dangerous to stand in between me and that classroom door. However, it was Thursday which meant that our literary club was meeting in the English wing until 4 PM. Thursdays were the quietest of all days at our school. Only sport teams held practices then and they were far away in the athletic and performing arts wings. When the 3,000 students left and only ten remained, it felt like a foreign place.

It was 2:30 PM as I strolled from our club’s meeting place to one of the bathrooms that were unlocked. Nothing but the swish of my swift step could be heard. Not a sound. However, an uncomfortable feeling washed over me…as if I was being watched. I shrugged it off as my bladder was fixing to burst. Quickly, I threw open the door and ran into the larger handicap stall. Relief shot through my nerves as I went.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and shut. I didn’t hear any footsteps or see any movement through the gaps underneath the stall doors. “Probably some moronic boy wanting to scare the shit out of freshman girls,” I thought to myself.

After I flushed the toilet and unlocked the door, I was not prepared for what I saw: a man was standing there, stroking his cock with a wide smile on his face and pants around his ankles. He was a late bus driver, I recognized from his fluorescent green vest and district ID clipped on the left chest plate, but turned backwards. He seemed familiar to me from when I would hang out with the other drivers, but I didn’t know his names. Before I could even react, the man pushed me back into my stall hard until I fell onto the ground.

The bus driver was tall, probably 6’3. He was a bald, heavy set, older white guy with a round stomach in his late 50’s I assumed. He pushed his thick, hardening cock into my face as I struggled to get up. His sick smile widened even more at my fear and surprise.

“Suck it,” he commanded, pressing himself against my cheek with a deep, dark tone. “Don’t even think about screaming. No one is on this side of the school to hear you.”

At that moment, I had a choice to make. Scream or suck? This guy’s cock dwarfed many of the other drivers I had slept with, not with length but with girth. Pre-cum was oozing from his head onto my cheek as he continued stroking. Submitting to him, I opened wide to take his appetizing member into my mouth. He leaned back against the wall as I went to work, sucking and stroking him hard. Moans and whimpers slipped from his lips as his plan was unfolding perfectly.

“The other drivers spoke highly of you,” the man spoke directly at me. “Seems that they were telling the truth.”

My tongue twirled around his cock head as I kneaded his hairy sack. He squeezed his eyes shut as he placed a hand on top of my head, encouraging me to go faster.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

His salty pre-cum went down my throat with pleasure. After gaining some self-control, the man pulled himself out of my mouth with a loud ‘plop!’. Just as he started to throb, he realized that he didn’t want to climax just yet.

“Pants down,” he ordered, gruffly as he pushed me up against the wall. “Bend over nice and good for me.”

Lucky for me, my crotch was already wet from having my mouth stretched out. A sudden urge to be ground up against the wall as he fucked my brains out flooded my mind. I grew excited as I felt his sticky cock brush against my slick pussy lips.

“Mmm, you little slut!” he laughed, clutching onto my hip with his manly hands. “You like when I stroke myself in between your folds?”

I replied with little moan. “Fuck me, please.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. What was that?” he smirked as he continued grinding his cock against my hard clit. “I couldn’t hear you.”

“Pin me up against this wall and FUCK me until I can't stand anymore!”

He was taken back at my shouting, not expecting that I wanted him so much. Gladly, he shoved himself in my pussy with such forces. His rounded nails dug deep into my ass as he held on for dear life. I was praying that no one would walk in to interrupt us or worse- get us into trouble. The musty aroma of our juices mixing overpowered the room as he continued. My breasts bounced hard against the restraints of my bra as I turned to watch him, enjoying his deep growls of pleasure. He made sure each thrust was deep as his fingers were busy rubbing my swollen clit. He loved giving my big ass loving swats too, spanking me until I was a flushed pink.

“Oh, fuck! Cum in my pussy!” I screamed, carelessly demanding his warm jism. “I want it!”

After a few more seconds of merciless pounding, his cock twitched and writhed inside of me. He let out a shrill cry of ecstasy as he shot rope over rope of hot, sticky cum into my tight hole. An orgasm hastily tore through me as the man continued dipping his semi-flaccid self into me. My legs went weak, almost giving way underneath him as I heaved for breath. When we finally contained ourselves, he pulled out and exposed my cum-filled pussy. He licked his lips as he gazed upon my body, appearing very proud of what he had done.

“Pull up your pants and clean me off.”

Obeying his orders, I gracefully did as was I told, licking him like a delicious sweet treat covered in our juices. When he had enough, he pulled his pants back on and buckled his belt. We stood there and talked quietly for a bit, but he still did not identify himself. However, I enjoyed the thrill of not knowing.

“Thanks for that,” I whispered, quietly. “I’ve never fucked a stranger before. It was always a fantasy of mine.”

He grinned at me for a while, still breathing heavy and exhausted from our little romp.

“We’re not going to be strangers for too long,” he planted a hot kiss on my forehead then fled the women’s bathroom stall. “Keep those panties for tomorrow. Now, get back to class.”

Published 
Written by ToshLoveCC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments