Do tattoos do it for you?

last reply
72 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the tat. i've seen badly done ink that made me cringe. then there's this lady i met at my previous job. i didn't know she had tats, even one near the pelvic & navel area. i only saw them during a beach outing & i just found it very very sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bat
LOVE THEM ...;)

Love this!!!!

ink is sexy!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yea. They definitely "do it for me". As long as they're not super tacky or rediculous.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, no, not at all. I think it's vandalism of something perfect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I love quality artistic ones, have a few myself... But there are so many people with really awful tats. There are obviously lots of people doing tattoos who have no talent or ability what so ever!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EwaBeachSlut
The Human Body is God's Master Piece.

I know we abuse his work sometimes, but it is still his most accomplished work.

Who every told you that man could improve on God's work.

If you have a tasteful Tat it is no problem, but many or let me say most are not tasteful.

Agree with this 100%.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love them, when they are done correctly! They can tell you so much about a person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have any. I don't want any. I might date a guy that has one or two but I sure wouldn't marry him. I won't date a guy covered in them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on the guy and his tats. Saying that, most guys I know with tats are some of the sexiest men I know. Would they be sexy without the tats? Yes, they are very attractive men, the tats just catches my attention and adds a bit "bad boy" roughness that I love.

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Lurker
0 likes
I don't sport ink myself, but I can defo appreciate a nicely designed tatt or one that means something to the bearer. On the whole, ink doesn't really perturb me, nor is it an extra huge turn-on. I guess I'm pretty neutral about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, they do. I love them! Obviously, they have to be tasteful and done well.