Do you like cum in you or on you?

last reply
496 replies
68.1k views
2 watchers
22 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Inside me so I can feel it run into my panties or down my legs reminding me all day of the fuckinv I got.

God Empress of Lush
1 like

I love watching guys ejaculate, so on me is always fun, though can be messy to clean up. 

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Both are fine by me just don't get it in my eyes

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Cum is fun to play with. Tastes good too!

0 likes

Well I prefer it in me but sometimes he likes to paint my face

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have to change my answer. One of the hottest mm experiences I had I finished him off by jerking him off onto my neck and chest. So I'm gonna say on or in me just not in my mouth or on my face.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes.

What? It's an either/or question? Oh. In that case;

#1 In me

#2 In my mouth

#3 On my boobs, for fingerpainting and licking off

#4 On my ass, where he can rub his cock in it before sliding back in

#5 On my lips, cheeks, and chin for cum kisses - but never in my eyes or hair!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!