Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

"When my husband scheduled an erotic massage for me, I don't think he knew how much we'd both enjoy it!"

161
36 Comments 36
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Is there anything better than beach sex? Well, yes, maybe, if you add in an erotic massage with a hung stud! A fun, arousing, mostly fantasy story that I still hope to live out one day. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you'll enjoy it and do me the kindness of a 'like' or 'favorite' if you do - and even better, drop me a note! I'd love to hear if my imagination touches you..."

 Of course, I noticed him; everyone did as he ran along the edge of the surf, where the sand was packed firm by the water. He was a huge, gorgeous, black man, well over six feet tall and massively muscled, his chiseled physique sure to grab the eye. Another reason he stood out; he had on a single garment, which was one more than most of us! He wasn’t wearing a ridiculous Speedo, although unlike most men he had the body for it. Instead, he had on long, black compression pants that defined his legs and did little more to conceal his package than if he’d been naked like the rest of us. If anything it enhanced him, although, walking hand-in-hand with my husband, I tried not to notice; I failed.

To my surprise, as he drew near he veered off and approached us, smiling. “You must be Rayne.”

I was shocked. “Umm, yes… have we met?

He laughed. “No, but I’ve met your husband. Hi, Richard.”

I looked at my husband and saw a big, self-satisfied grin on his face. “Mornin’, Tee. Yes, this is my wife, Rayne. She look like a project you’re willing to tackle?”

He stuck out a massive mitt, which completely engulfed my hand when I took it. “Terence, but everyone calls me Tee. And yes, Richard, it would be my absolute pleasure to take on your ‘project’.” He grinned. “Let me cool down and we’ll get started.”

He turned and ran into the water, swimming out thirty yards and back before returning to us, shaking the water out of his hair. Richie had remained mum throughout, but when Terence returned, they each took a hand and led me up the beach to a row of cabana tents pitched below the palms, stopping in front of one with the flaps tied back and a long, low massage platform centered in the space. I looked at Richard.

“What’s this?”

He grinned. “My gift to you, I bought you a massage session to say thanks for being such a good sport the other night.”

I laughed. “Good sport? I think I enjoyed it at least as much as you did!” Two nights prior, our third night in Jamaica, we’d collaborated on chatting up a friendly, sexy, outgoing young woman, a few years our junior, to spend a fun-filled night with. I’m not as bisexual as my husband, but I’d discovered I do like to dabble occasionally, and Trina had been delicious and proven very open-minded, as insatiable as me. We’d tried to arrange a second night with her, but despite being more than willing, she was staying near Ocho Rios and we were near Negril, and she was leaving in two days; it didn’t work out.

Richard smiled. “Still, she was mostly for me, so Tee is mostly for you.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes. Enjoy, my love. I’ll be close by.”

He kissed me and turned away as Tee led me into the cabana. The massage bed was perpendicular to the door, and he urged me to lie down on my back. I did, turning my head to face the open flaps so I could see the ocean. He had very soothing, relaxing music playing low on a pair of small speakers at the back of the tent, and if I’d had any stress I’m sure it would have been eased; all I had was arousal, and there was only one way to address that!

He kneeled alongside me and began to run his fingers lightly over my tummy. “At the resort, I usually offer a modesty towel, but it seems superfluous here. Still, if you…”

I laughed. “No, that would be like getting dressed for something best done naked. I’m fine - in fact, the only thing uncomfortable is that I’m nude and you’re not.”

He chuckled, and I watched as he removed his pants… and oh my god! My husband is well-endowed, but Tee was almost scary-big, even though flaccid. I won’t say he was as big as my forearm, but he looked like he might well be when he became aroused, thick and heavy, with a large, well-stuffed sack slung below completing the package. The visuals alone had my nipples hardening, and I was almost trembling with arousal.

He oiled his hands and began his massage at my neck and shoulders, moving to my arms and hands, his powerful and experienced touch taking me right to the pleasure/pain limit but never crossing over. I could feel myself melting under his touch, the scent of the oil he used stoking my libido, my body going slack… but also the growing heat and wetness between my legs, as though I actually was melting! It’s an odd sensation, the soporific effect counteracted by the sensual, muscles relaxing while arousal and desire crackled through me, body limp but sparks and butterflies in my tummy - and lower, hundreds of butterflies, my sex pulsing.

His big hands could easily contain breasts much larger than mine; mine he engulfed, squeezing, rubbing, dragging his fingers across my hard nipples and pinching them between. I could have come from that alone; I have that ability and have before, but rather than beg him to continue, to give me the nipple orgasm I was at the brink of, I let him move on.

My tummy, my sides, my hips, the heel of his hand pressing into my mound, fingers trailing over my pussy, his touch feather-light, he pampered, relaxed, healed, aroused, teased, and tortured me. I heard my moans and wondered how long I’d been doing that, my hips rotating and grinding, wriggling with need, trying to thrust myself up, to get more of his touch, to make him touch me where I needed it most. I wanted those fingers between my wet and swollen lips, I wanted them stroking my hard clit, thrusting inside of me, but he only teased and tantalized. I was so wet, so close… so close!

I was frustrated when he moved from my hips and the area of my sex down onto my thighs, but the deep muscle massage felt too good to ask him to stop – and he made sure to graze my pussy with his fingers each time he stroked up my thigh as if to reassure me that he hadn’t forgotten. I knew he could see my arousal, my hard nipples, pussy swollen and wet, my clit probably protruding, but just to be sure, I parted my legs slightly, offering him access.

He chuckled. “Naughty girl.”

“You’re making me fucking crazy!”

“Feels good, though?”

“Oh my god! I’m melting…”

He laughed again. “Yes, I can see that.”

“Oh, now who’s being naughty?” I felt myself blush, at the same time embarrassed and proud of my body’s liquid and unambiguous response to his touch. I enjoy my sexuality and am proud of it, but it can get away from me at times!

I know I was still grinding my hips, a completely involuntary response as he continued down my calves and ankles and massaged each foot thoroughly, barely tickling. I laughed when he sucked on my toes, giggled, and curled my toes when he ran his tongue up the sole of my foot, moaning as his lips and tongue began to move ever so slowly up my legs. I trembled as he kissed and licked my inner thighs before suddenly pushing my legs apart and kneeling between them, wrapping his arms around my oily legs and pulling me up, throwing me back onto my shoulders, my ass against his chest as he bent his face to my pussy… and then he devoured me.

He kissed my mound, kissed my lips, tongued my ass, teased my jutting clit, and I came when he ran his tongue up my cleft from star to clit, pushing it into my openings, sucking at my wet lips and hard clit. I didn’t even think about the sounds I made, that perhaps the sound of the waves on the beach, music playing, and people laughing and talking was not drowning me out. I didn’t consider that the flaps of the cabana were wide open, that anyone who passed might see me in the throes of a powerful orgasm as Tee expertly ate me. It might have been difficult to see from the bright sunny beach into the shade of the tent, but it could be done, I simply didn’t care; they could have thronged around, three-deep, cameras in hand, and I’d have climaxed all the more powerfully… if that was possible!

My arms were straight out to my sides, my hands gripping the edges of the cushion as I humped my pussy against his lips. His strong arms held me to him as my orgasm flared, exploded, and waned, and when I went limp in his grasp he raised his face from my cunt and looked at me, smiling, his lips, chin, and cheeks glistening with my juices.

“You OK?”

“God…”

He laughed. “No, just a man.” If I’d had any energy or the ability to catch my breath, I might have argued the point, but I had neither, so he continued, “You seemed to enjoy that.”

“Oh my god… So much!”

“I’m glad, I know I did.” He lowered my hips and legs to the massage bed and leaned over my body to kiss me. “You’re delicious… taste.” We kissed, his lips slippery with my arousal, and I licked his chin and around his mouth. He was right, I am delicious, and the scent, slickness, and taste of coconut oil and my sex were working on my senses, renewing my arousal.

I felt his cock slide across my oily tummy and looked down, gratified to see him huge and mostly erect, his cock beautiful but intimidating. I wrapped a hand around him, my fingers unable to encircle his shaft even though he was still rubbery and flexible, not rigidly hard.

I felt him tighten up, his enormous phallus flexing in my hand as he said, “Let’s get you rolled over so I can do your back.”

All I wanted at that moment (other than his cock) was a nap, but it was not to be. He wasn’t finished with me yet! He got me onto my tummy, mostly by moving me himself since my body seemed to no longer have bones. He put my feet together, toes pointed down, and stretched my arms along my sides so that my hands ended up beside my hips, palms up. He had me turn my head so that I was again looking out over the beach and slid a folded towel beneath for me to rest my cheek on.

It was odd to watch people walk past, strolling, laughing, enjoying their day in the sun as this enormous, beautiful man did whatever he wished with my willing body. I was somehow with them, but not of them, the sexuality and eroticism inside of our small cabana far beyond that of a mere nude beach, despite the sensuality and sexuality of the things we’d witnessed and enjoyed there over the last few days.

Tee began with my face this time, lightly stroking my ears, my forehead, my chin and cheeks, my lips, my nose… With him kneeling in front of me I watched his sex, his big cock and heavy balls swaying hypnotically as he moved above me, a glistening drop of clear precum gathered at his tip. I brought my hand up and collected it with a fingertip, tasting his salty essence, then wrapped my fingers around him and guided his swollen, pulsing organ to my lips.

He groaned softly as I sucked him in before saying, “You don’t have to do this.”

I allowed him to slip free. “I very much want to.”

That was enough for him, and he gave it back to me. The head of his cock was enormous and tasted of coconut oil, sea salt, and male, and I tried to take as much of him as I could, but it wasn’t a lot! His cock head wasn’t as big as a tennis ball – don’t be ridiculous – but it was significantly larger than a golf ball, of which I can fit three in my mouth at once if I don’t mind looking like a chipmunk. (Don’t ask – stupid party trick, but I often win free drinks!)

In any event, it was enormous and I could not begin to take him down my throat, something I’m not good at even with more slender cocks, but I sure was enjoying what I could take, the powerfully masculine feel and taste of him re-lighting the fire low inside of me. By the time he pulled away, I’d swallowed a healthy quantity of his slippery precum and he was rigidly hard, the veins along his thick shaft full and protruding from his glistening ebony column. As he continued with the massage, moving to my neck and shoulders, I was acutely aware of his taste remaining in my mouth and of the scorching touch of his erect manhood or the soft warmth of his balls when they’d brush against my skin.

At one point as he leaned over me his balls settled in the upturned palm of my hand, and I gently squeezed them, my middle finger exploring up behind the suspended weight, tickling his anus. I heard him groan and felt him tighten on my fingertip, and I smiled.

He was to have the last laugh, however, because as he kneaded and pummeled his way down my back and sides, his fingers stroking the outer radius of my breasts, he eventually arrived at the firm twin globes of my ass. There, he promptly spread me and simultaneously slid two oiled fingers into my already over-lubricated pussy and his big, greasy thumb deep into my ass – what my classy, silver-tongued husband calls “the bowling ball grip”.

I gasped and cried out and thrust up against him, taking his digits to the last knuckle, again not caring how many people might witness him triple-pronging me to a massive orgasm. God, I came hard and fast and filthy, reveling in the sensations he was wringing from my body, his fingers stroking my needy insides. When I’d once again collapsed in a boneless bundle of quivering flesh he slid very slowly out of me, making me cry out, and continued my massage. My nerve endings were almost too sensitized, his touch almost unbearable, but I was too exhausted to stop him and so he completed his massage, moving down my thighs, calves, and feet with me only vaguely aware when he’d finished.

MichelleReys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleReys

I think I dozed for a few minutes before I felt him touch me again, and when he did it was to stroke my skin lightly in a relaxing, comfortingly gentle, sensual but non-sexual way. I was only vaguely aware of him lifting my hips and sliding a pillow under my pelvis. I next felt him move my feet apart and kneel between them, and then heard the viscous, liquid sound of him squirting more oil into his hands and rubbing them together. I groaned, half in anticipation of whatever he planned next and half in dismay that he obviously wasn’t going to let me finish my nap!

Sure enough, I felt his huge hands half-encircle my calves and then slide upward to my thighs and my ass as he loomed above me. His thumbs spread my cheeks, teasing my anus and my pussy on the way by, but then continued upward past my lower back and ribcage. On the way past, he grabbed my hands and extended my arms straight above my head, lying out full-length above me, our bodies touching. He didn’t have all of his weight on me, but some, and I could feel the length of his throbbing organ against my spine and the warm weight and suppleness of his oily scrotum in the hollow at my lower back.

As he slid back down, lifting his weight from me, his balls slid back along the valley of my ass before slipping between my thighs as his long, thick phallus replaced them in my ass crack. He repeated the movement, moving up over me, his cock sliding up the back of my thighs, teasing my pussy, prodding at my opening before slipping past and sliding up my ass, his swollen balls dragging behind until he again rested most of his weight on me, skin against skin in a layer cake of sensuality.

Again and again, he did this, massaging my body with his own, his hands, his cock, his heavy testicles sliding over me in sensuous, oily warmth. Each time he loomed forward I felt the tip of his hugely hard organ probe at me, threatening to slide into my willing and eager cunt, spreading me almost enough to receive him before slipping past and away. I groaned with frustration and pushed up against him, lifting my ass, squeezing his shaft between my cheeks, promising myself that next time, next time I’d raise myself enough to get the right angle, position myself to receive him, open myself to take him in… but each time he’d almost slip in again before sliding past and leaving me empty and writhing with need.

When I groaned and cursed as he slipped away yet again, I heard him laugh, and I realized he was doing it on purpose, driving me mad with desire.

I slammed my bottom up against him as I said, “For fuck’s sake, put it in me! My god, stop teasing and just fuck me… please! I need your cock!”

The next time he slid down toward my feet he stopped as the head of his cock slipped from my ass crack down between my legs, and I could tell by the way he angled himself and moved forward that he was about to grant my request. As it probed and spread me, slipping between my dripping lips, I had a moment of doubt, wondering if he was too big, if it would hurt, if maybe I’d bitten off more than I could chew, but then the massive head of his penis slipped past my tight resistance and all doubt disappeared.

I gasped, the stretch of him entering me a delicious, intensely sexual burn, pain and pleasure combined, but as he slid in the pleasure grew and the pain waned, and I began to feel full in a way I never had before.

“God, Tee, my god! Go slow… slow.”

“I am. I will, I know. Relax and let me take you with me… god, so fucking tight!”

I almost asked him if he’d ever found a pussy that wasn’t tight – the idea seemed unimaginable – but as he moved deeper into my body it took away my breath and any semblance of coherent thought. He went slowly, giving me a little more of himself with each thrust, but I was still astonished when I felt his heavy balls press against my sex. It wasn’t his length – he was plenty long, but not ludicrously so – it was his girth, considerably thicker at the base than at the tip, that I’d been unsure I could accommodate.

But accommodate it I did, and I came, pushing back to take every millimeter he had to offer, the burn of him stretching my cunt, utterly filing me and taking me to my limit a huge part of my climax. After I’d come that first monstrous time on him, he fucked me with long, deep strokes, his body arching over me and the wet, squelchy sounds of serious fucking filling the cabana. We soon developed a rhythm and I fucked him right back, thrusting myself onto his thick, dark pole, wishing I could see what we looked like, his monstrous black cock with my wet, pink little pussy stretched so tightly around it.

The mental image made me come again, the feel of him deep inside of me, his balls rhythmically slapping my clit triggering another orgasm. It was sensual, sexual, animalistic, and tender all at once, and I was not surprised when I opened my eyes and saw Richard watching us, a couple of other men, emboldened by his voyeurism standing behind him also watching. I don’t suppose they knew he was my husband, that it was OK for him to watch, but I didn’t care very much.

Richard was hard, his cock rigidly upright, as were the other guys, one of them masturbating his slender cock as he watched. I think knowing I was being watched triggered my orgasm, although Tee’s cock was certainly a big part of it, and I came noisily, showing off my new fans. The man jerking off joined me in orgasm, spurting his white pearls onto the sand between us.

I could tell by Tee’s sounds and the increasingly erratic movements he was making that he was getting close as well, and soon he lowered his lips to my ear and groaned, “I’m cumming… fuck! In or….”

“In, god, yes, come inside me!”

And then he did, thrusting deep and filling me with his massive cock as it throbbed powerfully, swelling and contracting as each successive gush of his thick cream pulsed through it. The sensations of him pulsing and spurting so powerfully inside of me, my pussy tight on his girth, soon had me coming yet again, my eyes closed and my sex squeezing tightly around the thick base of his organ, contracting in time with his spasms.

As if miles away, I was vaguely aware of our other voyeur groaning and swearing as he came all over the sand as well. He’d been quite hard but hadn’t been jerking off when last I’d seen him, so either he was very spontaneous or very quick! I wondered about my husband, if he’d joined the group ejaculation, but when I felt something touch my face I opened my eyes to find his beautiful and very familiar cock at my lips, still rigid, clear precum trickling down his length.

I eagerly opened my mouth, accepting him as Tee continued to give me a little post-coital internal massage while he was still mostly hard. It felt so good, Richard in my mouth and the carnal, decadent pleasure of having Tee, massive, sliding so easily inside of me in the copious slick of our combined fluids. There was no stretching burn anymore, no sense of being at my limit, just a warm, sensual awareness of a very large man moving easily inside of me as he slowly went limp, my horny, loving, generous husband with me to enjoy a perfect ending to a beautifully erotic experience.

Tee eventually slid out of me, and I felt a rush of cum leak out as well, running down my pussy to drip from my clit and pool against my mound on the pillow. He knee-walked up near my face and Richard drew back, pulling out of my mouth. Tee presented me his still semi-engorged organ, thick and rubbery, his dark skin streaked with semen and my juices, and I licked and sucked at him, enjoying our taste. I happened to glimpse Richard from the corner of my eye as he stared, rapt.

I turned my head and looked up at Tee. “Terence, would you mind terribly if Richard joined me?”

“What… sucking my cock, you mean?”

I smiled. “Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.”

“Well, fuck… I mean, sure, why not! You didn’t tell me you’re bi, bro’.”

Richard smiled, blushing. “Yeah, I am, plus I love the way my wife and another man taste together; it’s a little hard to work into the conversation sometimes.”

Tee laughed. “Fuck, just speak up next time – matter of fact, next time we gonna all three be in the game, you hear? I love having my cock and balls licked while I fuck.”

Richard laughed and shook his head, unsure how to answer that as neither of us knew anything about any “next time”, but quickly joined me in removing every last trace of our exploits from Tee’s mind-and-pussy-boggling package. When we had finished he was clean, still huge but flaccid. Richard looked painfully erect, and as Tee withdrew, lowering the tent flaps, he told us he didn’t have another massage scheduled for two hours so we were free to use the cabana if we chose. We chose!

Alone, the tent flaps down, Richard looked at me almost sheepishly in the dim light. “You enjoyed that, huh?”

“Oh my god, yes! Thank you for that gift, my love.”

“He wasn’t too big for you? It didn’t hurt?”

I laughed. “Truth is, I was shaking like a leaf; arousal and fear, I think. I was a little intimidated at first, but he was… I don’t know. Gentle, I guess, slow, and, well, he just knew what he was doing. It was a little touch and go for a minute there, but the massage was so perfect and had me so ready.”

“It didn’t hurt, his size?”

“A little, but not in a bad way. The fear went away, and I just…”

He laughed. “You just came like a wild woman. Fuck, you came so hard!”

“You were here?”

“The whole time, two hours, but I didn’t want you to be distracted so I stayed back where you couldn’t see. God, you’re so beautiful when you’re out of control like that.”

“Two hours! Holy shit, it didn’t seem that long.”

“You were enjoying yourself so much.”

“I’m sorry I came so hard with him, hon’. I couldn’t help it.”

He looked surprised. “Sorry? It’s what I hoped you would do! That’s what the gift was all about, your pleasure. My god, I loved every minute!”

“I told him to come in me.”

“I know, I heard. I knew you would.” He slid his hand between my legs, his fingers opening me and sliding in a pool of our love juices. He brought them to my lips and I sucked them clean, enjoying my scent, Tee’s musk, the almost citrus, astringent taste of us together mixing nicely with the coconut-flavored oil.

After I’d cleaned his fingers he knelt behind me and pulled my bottom up so I was facedown into the pillow, my ass in the air and he licked, sucked, and fingered my sloppy sex. He slid his tongue into my ass, into my pussy, and around every fold, nook, and cranny of my sex, giving special attention to my rapidly awakening clit.

I came again, a nice easy, rolling climax, and when I did, he rose and entered me deeply, sliding easily into my used, abused, slippery pussy. I knew he was intensely aroused and didn’t expect him to last long, and he didn’t. I came when he did, and while it wasn’t earth-shattering, I may have exaggerated things a bit for his benefit. It was the least I could do for my amazing stud of a husband!

Afterward, we walked to the ocean, his semi-erect cock dripping and glistening with cum and the viscous semen of my two studs running down my legs. If anyone was paying attention, they were probably just jealous. We played in the water, letting the sea have the remains of our lovemaking as we touched and teased.

I was surprised when I found him hard again a short time later, but we wasted no time getting him inside of me, my legs wrapped around his waist in chest-deep water, letting the low waves lift and move us seductively with their passing. Anyone watching probably knew we were fucking, but we didn’t care, and he again filled me with his sweet cream.

We made love three more times that night, talking about Tee, and about my massage, his massive cock penetrating me, arousing ourselves, remembering every moment. It was the most we’d made love in such a short time in quite a while, and the last few nights of the trip were the same, the intensity of the experience inflaming our libidos.

We’ve reminisced about the trip many times since, each time ending in wet, wild, passionate sex, the two of us exhausted and sweaty, tangled in cum-soaked sheets. We’ve booked another trip for next summer – pre-booked Tee as well! I guess when he talked about “next time” he knew only too well that we’d be back!

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments