Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does it turn you on if a man is forceful with you in the bedroom?

last reply
21 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my boyfriend pulls me hard and pushes me, holds down my hands with his, pulls my hair slightly. Nothing really major just so you can feel the force. Hot or not?
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think its kinda stupid, but to each their own!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ditto Nikki. But whatever blows your dress up is fine with me.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I think its kinda stupid, but to each their own!!

Good thing I read this while I was still only half cocked over your pic Nikki... Back to the drawing board on how to let Nikki know she's a turn on...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i read cum tributes the only thing that came to my mind was The Hunger Games Books hahahahhahaha i thin im obsess!!
Lurker
0 likes
I do not like them Sam I am.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not into them.

There was a member that used to be on the site that uploaded photos of herself that some other Lushie had jizzed all over for her, and to be honest it looked kinda fucked up. I guess he printed them off on some photo-paper and didn't bother to wait until the ink dried before he blew his load. His jizz made the ink on the photos run and smear and it just ended up making her look like a deformed burn victim. Not flattering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahahaaaaaa dancing doll that is hilarious! I have been researching and when done properly they really turn me on!! Many guys have messaged me who are interested in doing one for me so im hoping i will experience whether i really like it for myself pretty soon!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not want images of myself defiled in such a manner.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I guess he printed them off on some photo-paper and didn't bother to wait until the ink dried before he blew his load. His jizz made the ink on the photos run and smear and it just ended up making her look like a deformed burn victim. Not flattering.

Cheap water based ink and not the correct paper. Dude's gotta be under control a little bit too. Hell, might as well just jerk off into the printer!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Cheap water based ink and not the correct paper. Dude's gotta be under control a little bit too. Hell, might as well just jerk off into the printer!

I swear this would be an epic addition to the video "Jizz in my Pants" by Lonely Island. Actually, the topic almost deserves its own song.
The Linebacker
0 likes
What do you think to 'Cum Tributes'?

Why?
Lurker
0 likes
I dont. Do not send me one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not hot. It sounds so creepy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them. I know a few guys who have done them for me and it turned me on lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meh!
I truly hope no one is hoping for a cum tribute from me. Not a chance.
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
either like it or not.. but do not criticize... no one should have anything to say regarding any sexual behavior of someone also. Of course goes without saying I'm not including minors and unwilling acts. An erotic photo of a real person, that another real person has seen and enjoyed himself/herself? MMmm it happens every day... and willing full asked to do it on it and showed it back? What's wrong with it? Again, either like it or not.. but do not criticize it.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, not at all. I don't like being roughed around and I don't like being tied and feeling helpless. Guys that try it are instantly cut short, and told to cut the crap or leave. I don't put up with it.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes, I like it when it gets a little rough! Holding my hands, pulling my hair, spanking my butt … 👌

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am frequently amazed at the level of perversity members of the Lush community will stoop to, but I suppose this forum opens the door to most anything. Imagination, if not managed, has a tendency to get out of control for the reclusive.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It does. I love it rough and wild way

Nafisa