Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paramour

"A young woman has an encounter with a masked intruder in her bedroom."

39
25 Comments 25
30.1k Views 30.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
"I changed the ring tone for you when you call," Jack laughed.

"Here we go, what is it?" Meggie asked, a slight trace of her southern roots in her voice.

"Yakety Sax."

"What?"

"You know, that music from Benny Hill..." Jack held in his laughter, obviously proud of himself.

"Change that!"

"It's so perfect for when you call and your face pops up on the screen. I changed your picture to one where you're all serious and pensive looking. It's so funny!"

She mocked his laugh and sarcastically reminded him how funny she thought he was and said. "Hold on tard, I need some wurter."

"It's pronounced water," Jack corrected.

"That's what I said, joto! Wurter!"

"Water."

"I know! …Wurter."

Jack paused and listened to Meggie swallow. "Who was the first president of the United States?"

"Uh, George Wurshington..."

"Wurshington? Okay, Just checking."

"I hate you!"

"Listen, you should be getting the stuff I ordered for you tomorrow. You gonna be home?"

"I have to do the wursh, so yeah, I'll be home. What did you get?"

"It's a surprise."

"Surprise?"

"Yeah, like, when there is something in a box and you don't know what it is and you go to open it and--"

"I know what a surprise is, shitass!"

"Well then why do you ask, dummy? You want me to tell you?"

"No!"

"Okay then."

"I'm gonna run some wurter and get clean now. We've been talking forever."

"Think of me when you lather up your ass crack."

"Oh my God! Bye."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight fucker," Meggie affectionally (kind of) said and ended the call. She put her phone down on the nightstand and made her way over to the bathroom.

She turned the water on and began removing her clothes. She grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted up with both hands, the tight thin fabric getting caught on her young breasts for a moment before they sprang free as she finished removing her shirt. She placed her thumbs in the waistband of her jean shorts and wiggled her way out of them. No need to remove her panties as she rarely wore any at home.

Meggie stepped into her shower, closed her blue eyes and let the water hit her face. She tilted her head forward and the water quickly soaked her short, unkept brown hair. The warm water felt heavenly trickling down her skin and between her legs over her smooth, bare mound. She washed her hair, her face and began to lather up the rest of her body. She spent a little too long washing between her legs, like she always does, before moving her hand between the cheeks of her ass.

I know how to say wurter you dumbass… Meggie thought as she washed her most private area. Now I'm thinking about how stupid you are as I wursh my ass… I hate when you do that… "Wurter... Wahurter. Fuck!" I really can't say it... Meggie made the water hotter now and just soaked for several minutes, practicing the words to some song she had stuck in her head.

Meanwhile, in the humid southern night…

A man in the shadows, dressed in all black, watched Meggie through her open bedroom window. She ended her call and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the door slightly cracked. Several minutes later he watched her emerge again, completely naked, to grab a towel. She switched her television set off and reentered the bathroom leaving swirling clouds of steam in her wake.

The man grinned under his black ski-mask, gripped the window sill and pulled himself up slowly... You don't even close your window, this is too easy... he thought. Carefully and quietly he crawled into the room. Once inside, he made sure to make as little noise possible shutting it behind him. He glanced out to the quiet suburban street. Nobody noticed him, he realized, and closed the curtain.

He creeped into the room and peeked out to the hallway. A large bullmastiff laid on it's side. The intruder took one step out of the bedroom and into the hallway. The bullmastiff sat up. "Stay," the intruder said and the large dog laid back down. All the lights were turned off and the only noise to be heard was that of the shower and Meggie's out-of-tune singing. Some song about a boy and a girl.

He walked back into the bedroom and looked around. The room was mostly organized except for a small pile of clothes and some pictures strewn about. Over her bed she had a canopy of white Christmas lights hanging. What is she, like 16… He thought as he heard the water shut off. The intruder quickly hid behind the door that led to the hallway and waited for her footsteps. He listened to her sing for several more minutes as she dried herself in the bathroom before she clicked the light off and took her first few steps back into her bedroom.

She stood in the middle of the room, Her back to him, she was now deep into the third verse of the song about the boy and the girl. He watched her wrap the towel around her head and look up. Her song coming to an abrupt end… She focused her gaze on the window. Noticing something had changed, she slowly brought her hands up to her chest. At that moment the masked intruder began to lurch forward.

Meggie spun around as soon as she felt the sensation of his steps travel through the floor and into the pads of her feet. She froze in place, speechless. The man was much taller than her with a substantial build. He wore jeans, work boots, a hoodie and a ski-mask, all black. His eyes intense, his stance wide, his presence menacing.

He took another step forward and Meggie took one back. Again he stepped and she backed away, bumping into the bed this time and falling back on it. The towel falling off her head as she looked up with her deep blue eyes at the intruder.

YourPureDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourPureDream

He neared the bed and slowly climbed on top of her. She made no attempts to cover her naked body and laid motionless as the intruder placed his mouth a half inch from the surface of her inner thigh. He exhaled as he kept his face close to her skin, traveling up her thigh, to her stomach, between her breasts and along her neck. His breath against her skin giving her goosebumps. He stopped when his lips made their way to hers and gently brushed against them. Meggie jerked her face away from his. The masked man placed his hand on her jaw and turned her face back toward his and placed a single kiss on her lips.

"Don't hurt me," Meggie whispered.

The intruder remained silent and moved his hand from her jaw and placed it around her neck.

"Please don't…"

He stopped shy of squeezing and continued to move his hand down her body. He cupped her breast from the bottom up and brought his mouth to her nipple. The fact that it was already hard made him get hard too as he suckled. He brought his free hand to her other breast and massaged it gently, stopping to tweak her nipple as he did so. He continued to play with her perfect pink nubs while Meggie began to squirm. He could feel her legs opening under him. He reached down to unzip his pants and unleash his rock hard cock.

The intruder gave Meggie's nipple one last kiss and placed his hand on the bed to hold himself up as he began to rub the head of his cock up and down the smooth folds between her legs. She could feel he was uncircumcised. She could feel that he was thick. She could feel how wet she was getting. The intruder rubbed her clit with his dick almost as good as she does with her own fingers… almost.

She looked up at his eyes as they looked back down into hers, drawing her in like a moth to the flame as he sunk his dick into her warm open pussy. Meggie moaned as he slowly sank in, inch after inch until she could feel the fabric of his pants against her skin. He pulled out slowly and quickly sunk back in. Meggie moved her hips down when he pulled out and up into him when he pushed in. They increased their pace faster and faster, never taking their eyes off each other. His cold gaze scared her as much as it excited her. His weight slamming into her with each thrust reminded her how helpless she really was. She dug her toes into her bed, opened her tremblings legs wide, grabbed the sheets tightly with her hands and let the orgasm that had been building within her violently escape.

The masked man pulled his dick out of Meggie and flipped her onto her stomach. He grabbed one of her arms and pinned it behind her back forcefully. With his other hand he rubbed the juices from her pussy up into her ass crack and into her tiny little hole.

"Please, not that… not in my ass," Meggie pleaded.

The intruder freed his balls from his pants, rubbed the head of his dick on Meggie's asshole and slowly applied pressure. Meggie clenched hard but she could feel his cock continue to steadily push forward. She knew the second she unclenched that his head would pop right in and she'd be completely at his mercy.

"Please, don't. I'll do anything. I'll suck your dick. I'll swallow your cum. All of it. Every last drop. Just please not that… please," she whimpered.

He pushed harder into her asshole and Meggie had no choice but to let him enter her most sacred opening. His dick felt twice as large as before. She completely opened herself up, and he completely entered until she felt his balls resting on her smooth wet pussy.

"Please go slow."

The intruder began to fuck her up her ass with small tender strokes. Her tightness not allowing for anything more. He grabbed the base of his shaft and wiggled it up and down inside her tunnel causing Meggie to moan deeply as the intruder deliberately gaped her asshole.

"Oh…oh my Lord," Meggie stopped feigning discomfort.

"You like it, don't you… I can tell. Say it."

"No…"

The stranger in black now began to long stroke Meggie between her cheeks, tapping her clit with his balls each time he plowed into her. Meggie cried out in ecstasy as she was being used without mercy. She felt the stranger's grip tighten on her wrist and his dick push deep into her, deeper than before and splash her insides with blast after blast of warm gooey cum. She felt his dick begin to grow soft up her butt before he slipped it out and put it back in his pants.

The intruder walked backward toward the window, still not uttering a single word. He placed one finger over his lips. "Shhhhh…"

He stared into her eyes one last time before pushing the curtain aside. He opened the window and vanished into the night. Meggie stood up, still not sure what had gotten into her. Fuck, I wonder if Jack is up... He'd probably think this would be good for one of his stupid stories... I'll just tell him it's a fantasy I like... Meggie thought as she scrolled through her phone. She tapped his name and waited for an answer.

A second later she heard the ridiculous wail of a saxophone. She slowly lowered her phone and looked over. Under the sheet she could see the glow of an iPhone screen. She removed the sheet and picked up the phone. A picture of herself, she had sent Jack months ago, staring back up at her. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the window.

"You stupid idiot! You dropped your phone on my bed. You messed up the whole thing. How can you not feel your phone drop out of your pocket!?"

Jack lifted up the ski mask and said. "You didn't feel it fall out either, dummy! You were the one on the damn bed."

"That stupid music ruined the whole fantasy! Change that!"

"It's so funny though."

"Ugh! Just forget it. Let's go take a shower, joto."

"Ok."

Published 
Written by Magical_felix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments