Facials.. thumbs up or thumbs down?

last reply
102 replies
15.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm into you enough to have sex with you, you can pretty much cum anywhere you want to.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell she can give me a facial any time. And if she can squirt I want her to try to hit my mouth. But she waste it. Swallow is so much better...... Wash my face please girls.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i like guy lot i like to let hm do that!
Lurker
0 likes
thumbs up....lol...yes Nikki703 that is so HOT
Lurker
0 likes
Thumbs up..love a good facial
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thumbs up. I love watching him cum and I love feeling the warmth of his cum on or in me. There is something especially hot about watching his cum shoot from so close.
Lurker
0 likes
I would give it two thumbs up but my other hand is busy!!!
Lurker
0 likes
That is probably one of the biggest turn offs for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do actually enjoy it. If I haven't given head in a while, I would prefer to swallow...don't want to miss out on getting a taste.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, Gross. NEVER.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gotta give a thumbs up but only if my gf is into it at the time....doesn't happen often, but its pretty hot when do it....plus we get to kiss afterwards and share the cum...we both love that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not into it at all.
You can come on my chest, stomach, back/butt, in my mouth, or inside me, but not on my face.
I let an old boyfriend do it a few times because he was really into the idea. It just made me uncomfortable, I didn't find it sexy, and immediately afterwards I had to get up and clean up so it killed any post sex connection.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, thumbs up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the mood is just right, then yeah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite enjoy them, as long as it doesn't directly get me in the eye lol.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2