Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drawn To Addy - Part 2

"Temptation follows the next day, as Stephen's need for his step daughter keeps growing."

38
14 Comments 14
25.4k Views 25.4k
6.3k words 6.3k words

The delicious smell of bacon and French toast met Stephen's nose as he descended the stairs, adjusting his tie. The sizzling sound of bacon reminded him of the sizzling of his groin last night, when he was a voyeur to his beautiful teenage step daughter making herself come. She didn't just make herself come; she had made herself come while talking dirty about them, while thinking she was alone. She had moaned at how much she wanted her step-Daddy to make her cum with his tongue.

Stephen had never been so hard in his life as while listening to that, whilst seeing the half-image of her fingering herself. He jerked his meat hard after he went to bed and had never come so hard in his life with that image seared into his brain.  He exhaled a long breath as he approached the last of the stairs.

Stephen rounded the corner to the kitchen and saw his beautiful step daughter Addison at the stove, cooking breakfast for them. She had on the same angelic nightie she wore last night, so light and innocent. The same nightie she had pushed up over her nubile young tits while she pumped her juicy pussy with her fingers, thinking of him. Stephen swallowed, his eyes trailing up and down her smooth legs. Her skin glowed more today, if that was even possible.

"Addy, sweetie, you haven't even changed yet. You'll be late for school," Stephen said, trying to distract himself from the look of her beautiful body.

She turned to look at him, flashing him a beautiful smile as she laughed. "Dad, remember I told you earlier the week that we have Friday off because of a PD day at school?"

"Oh, I must have forgot that darling, but why are you up so early? I would have thought that you'd like to sleep in on a day off. It's only 7:45."

Addy shrugged, turning the bacon over as it sizzled. "Well, I just woke up so refreshed, and not tired at all. I must have slept really solid, I guess." She flipped her honey blond hair over her smooth shoulder.

Stephen's eyebrow cocked slightly as he thought, "Yeah I bet you slept solid last night baby girl, after that naughty cum you had." A quick image flashed in his head of his step daughter's smooth curvy legs splayed wide with her little hand buried between them, fingers furiously pumping. He cleared his throat as he made his way to the kitchen island where his mug was waiting.

Addy immediately grabbed the coffee pot from the burner and poured him a cup, without him needing to ask. She always seemed so eager to attend to her step father. Stephen always found it endearing. At first, he'd thought it was because her own father had died when she was so young and she spent years without a father or father figure in her life. However, Stephen has been a solid part of Addy's life for over four years now and she's just as eager to please him as she was when she first connected with him.

He briefly wondered if she was submissive and if that would flow over into her sex life. He then felt a shot of rage and jealously at the thought of some clumsy, selfish boy having his hands on her. That thought led him to acknowledging a want of his own; of him being the first man to touch her in such intimate ways. His cock pressed against his dress pants more at that thought.

Stephen exhaled and took a swig of his coffee, after Addy sweetened it to his liking. He inhaled the smell of premium coffee but also caught a whiff of the scent of his step daughter. A heady scent of something floral and sweet. It was probably one of those teenage body mists. He wanted to bury his face in her soft neck and take a deep whiff, while kissing her neck. He jumped a little at the feel of his step daughter's soft fingers on top of his hand.

"Daddy? Your food will get cold if you don't dig in." Addy said, sitting across from him at the island. Her hand left his as she picked up her fork and knife, and dug into her French toast. She chewed, then licked some powdered sugar off her full pink lips. The brief sight of her tongue with a white substance on it made Stephen's cock pulse in his pants.

It was only about eight hours ago he was pumping his horny cock in the shower.  He had been picturing Addy on her knees in front of him with her mouth open and tongue out, begging for his cum on her tongue. "Fuck, it's going to be a long Friday at work," he thought.

"Sorry, doll, this looks delicious. Thank you." Stephen said as he started his meal. Addy finished hers and waited for her step father to finish his. As soon as he was done, she jumped up and cleared his dishes away. She bent over a bit to fill the dishwasher and Stephen told himself he better get to work, before he went over and felt up his step daughter's firm round young ass.

He thanked her for cooking breakfast and cleaning up as he walked by her. She stood up and turned around at the same time.  As she was turning, the back of her hand unexpectedly brushed by the front of his pants. His cock wasn't tenting his pants like they were at breakfast, but there was no mistaking that he was still hard under them. She gasped, stumbled a step, and bit her lip. Stephen reached out to steady her, his big hand against her curvy hip for a moment. She looked up at him with her wide baby blues. He wanted nothing more at this moment to crush her pink, dewy lips under his.

"Sorry, Daddy," Addy breathed. Stephen groaned inwardly at the breathy tone of her voice when she called him Daddy.

"No problem, baby," he rasped, giving her a peck on her glowing cheek. She returned his kiss on his cheek, then she slid her arms up around his neck and hugged him tight. Her young soft body pressed against him and he suppressed a groan. Her soft fragrant hair pressed against his cheek. If he turned his head, his lips would be at her pretty neck. She hung on a few more seconds than she usually did.

Trying to distract himself, Stephen hugged her tight for a second then gently tried to untangle her from him. "Thanks sweetie, but Daddy has to go to work now, or I'll be late."

Addy reluctantly let go and pouted for a moment. "Okay, Daddy, sorry. I don't want to make you late. I just... miss you a lot."  Her voice cracked slightly at the last couple of words, and her bright blue eyes became a little glossy.

Stephen was taken aback at her emotion. Her cheeks started to glow red in embarrassment.  She fumbled with her hands awkwardly as she tried to blink back a few tears.

"Hey, hey now my darling, shhh.  What's wrong?" Stephen softly asked. He cupped her pink wet cheeks in his hands, looking down into the sea of blue that were her eyes. She looked up at him with longing and sadness, biting her plump lip and sniffling.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to get all emotional on you, and now you have to go to work. So go..." Stephen held onto her face a little bit tighter, cocking his eyebrow at her, showing her he wasn't going anywhere till she talked to him.

She sniffled, looking down for a moment. "I know your work is very important, Daddy, and you have to work a lot more because of your position, like we talked about last night. I just miss being with you and spending time with you like this. I miss not having as many meals with you and hanging out after supper.  I miss kissing and hugging you goodnight because you have to work so late. I feel like such a needy little girl, I'm sorry. I'm sixteen, I shouldn't feel like a six year old here, god..." She huffed and sniffled again, shaking her head at how foolish she thought she was being.

It then struck Stephen that while certainly not all sixteen year old girls would miss kissing and hugging their fathers good night, that Addy had an extra need and want for it. She'd never had a Daddy to hug and kiss her goodnight in those years. From a young age, it was just her and her mother. While her mother did everything she could for her and was always there for her, she couldn't substitute for a real Daddy.

While still holding her precious face in his hands, Stephen wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. He felt an overwhelming need to protect her and his heart swelled with love for his darling step daughter. He may not have biologically fathered her, but he loved her the same as if she was his own daughter.

"Listen, " Stephen gently said, "don't say that you shouldn't feel a certain way, Addy. You have a right to feel what you feel. I'm very touched that you miss me this much, not all teenage daughters would miss their stepdads this much. It just shows me how much you love me, baby girl, and I love you the same."

He kissed her forehead, then looked deep in her eyes. "I promise you that Daddy will be home at least half the weeknights so I can be home for supper on time, and so I can spend time with you and Mom in the evenings, and also see you before you go to bed. I may have a higher position now with more hours, but higher position also means more authority. So if I say I need to be home at a certain time for certain nights, I will damn well make it happen." He brushed a tendril off blond hair off her cheek.

Addy smiled her beautiful smile and kissed his cheek again. "Aw, thank you, Daddy! That means so much to me! Thank you for not making me feel like a weepy little girl," she laughed.

He smiled at her and gave her a wink. "You'll always be Daddy's little girl, Addy, believe me".

Before he thought any more, he softly pressed his lips against his step daughter's for a moment. Two seconds of their dewy lips touching felt like heaven to him; unbeknownst to him, it was heaven to her as well. He felt her intake of breath when he kissed her briefly, and their wet lips clung longingly against each other for that last second.

They quickly hugged again, then Stephen picked up his briefcase waiting for him in the foyer and he opened the door. Addy bid him a good day and waved. He did the same, telling her to be a good girl today while he was at work. Her mother was scheduled to come back from her business trip sometime this afternoon.

~~~~~~

Stephen's morning flew, as he was elbow-deep in account reviews at work. He would have forgotten about lunch if it wasn't for his secretary knocking on his door at 12:30, asking if he wanted her to order any lunch for him,

He asked her to order from a local cafe around the corner that had great club sandwiches. She ordered, and then told him it would be around a fifteen minute wait, before returning to her desk.

Stephen took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes, and leaned back in his chair. He rubbed the side of his stiff neck, thinking he would love a massage right now. Maybe when he got home, he would suggest to his wife that they should give each other a nice rubdown. He was hoping she wasn't so tired from her business trip that she wouldn't want some hot playtime. He really needed to sink his raging cock deep in a wet, tight pussy.

He loved his wife's pussy, and their lovemaking usually involved a good dose of romance and intimacy.  However, after the long, hard hours and the X-rated voyeur incident with Addy this week, he really just wanted to do some mindless, hardcore fucking. He just want to stick his hard, throbbing cock deep inside a horny wet pussy and pound hard, until his balls emptied themselves. With that thought, he gritted his teeth that the first pussy he thought of was his teenage step daughter's.

He felt such a conflicting set of emotions, wants, and needs with her in this area. On one hand, he wanted to hold her in his arms and make gentle love to her, softly stripping away her innocence, while kissing her slowly. In another way, he wanted her to be a horny little slut.  He wanted her spread-eagled underneath him, while he pounded his thick eight inch dick hard and fast in her juicy, horny cunt, her tits bouncing as she begged for more and screamed his name. He wanted to take her doggy too; her young, round ass up in the air, her wet pussy exposed for him, and pump his cock deep in and out of her while her juicy ass jiggled back on him as she begged for more.

His cock had tented his pants again, under his desk. He didn't know how many more sets of blue balls he could take. His secretary knocked on his door in that moment and came in, delivering his lunch. He thanked her and wolfed it down soon after. When he was done, he turned back to his computer and logged onto a porn site. If he didn't jack off now, he would be in pain for the rest of the afternoon, and he wouldn't have another chance of release until after seven pm. Supper had to be done, small talk with the wife over how her trip was, then foreplay. He didn't know if he could last that long.

He surfed a porn site, skimming the free clips on their main page. All the standard stuff. He needed something more, something... taboo. Without thinking, he searched words such as step daughter and step daddy. A plethora of results greeted him; it must be a common fantasy. He clicked on a thumbnail of a young-looking woman with a cock in her mouth. She was blond with high pigtails, small but round tits, a slim waist, curvy hips, and a sexy ass. Jail bait material.

The video started off with her on a couch, masturbating. Nothing unique. She had cute, striped-pink knee socks on and nothing else. Her clothes were rumpled up next to the couch on the floor. It reminded him of how he found Addy in her bed that night; spread eagled with her clothes tossed on the floor, touching herself.

She was fingering her smooth tight pussy, eyes closed, pink mouth open. She was moaning some phrases that included the words step Daddy. Her smoky eye makeup and glossy pink lips made her look more like a slut. While Stephen loved the natural beauty of his daughter, he had a thing for certain looks of makeup; especially when they looked slutty.

A few minutes of the typical young horny girl fingering herself and making all the male viewers hard, then a man entered the room. Acting shocked at what he saw, admonishing her, her calling him step Daddy, and phrases like "Oh my god, I didn't know you were home, step Daddy, I'm so sorry!"

Stephen's pants were unzipped, stroking his cock at the look of this young "step daughter" who looked similar to his own. The step Daddy then made her get down on her knees to suck his cock, if she loved thinking about him that much and fucking herself to it. She was an expert cock sucker, as all porn stars are. Her blond pigtails bounced back and forth as her pink mouth bobbed up and down on her "step Daddy's" long hard dick.

Stephen stroked his cock a bit faster as he thought of Addy on her knees, sucking him like that. Addy's young, innocent pink mouth filled with his thick cock, and so eager to please him. He bet she would be such an eager cock sucker, with how submissive she seemed to him. He groaned, circling his hips as he jerked his meat to the porn.

The man then pulled the girl's suctioning mouth off his cock by her pigtails, and pushed her down on the couch. She automatically spread her legs wide, such a little slut. The man then got on his knees on the floor and dove down between her legs. He then started eating his young "step daughter's" horny, wet pussy, licking up and down with his long tongue.

The girl moaned loud, squeezing her round tits. She begged her "step Daddy" to tongue fuck her good, and he obliged, sliding his tongue deep inside the slut's wet juicy cunt hole. She started humping her lips, riding his tongue, as she pulled on her little nipples. She begged and moaned in her young voice for her "step Daddy" to not stop licking her horny pussy.

Stephen spit into his palm and started pumping his cock faster at the nasty video, thinking it was him doing the pussy eating.  He salivated at the thought of Addy's pussy under his tongue. He would do anything to taste her pink wet pussy, taste her fragrant juices, and feel that soft teenage pussy on his tongue. He wanted to feel that hard little clit with his tongue and fingers, bringing her to the heights of pleasure.

Back to the porno, the man was now pumping her hole with two fingers while he furiously licked the girl's clit. She was humping wildly while moaning and yelling like a little whore. She then came on her "step Daddy's" tongue, squirting her juices all over his mouth. He then got up on his knees on the couch and aimed his massive cock...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lilgirl1414
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments