Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, your excuse when you don't want to have sex with him/her?

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about saying you are not in the mood or that you are otherwise occupied. I find it the better choice to tell the truth than come up with an excuse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excuse? Id rather be honest and just say "hey im not up for sex right now"
Lurker
0 likes
I say that I am having my periods.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it's not the right time yer, or i have my period
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21
Excuse? Id rather be honest and just say "hey im not up for sex right now"

This! On the rare occasion I don't want to have sex, I prefer to just be honest. And I would hope (actually I know) that she would do the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Times you do not want to have sex. If I understand the question?

I want sex most the time and if I do not those who know me will swear I am sick sick, sick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excuse? If I don't want to then I don't want to. I don't need to make up some lie.
0 likes
Sleepy. Don't Feel Good, or Feeling Weird. . .
It's rare if ever I am not willing, but sometimes other factors factor in, and I don't like the way it sounds to be blunt honest, and chances are, it is not that I am NOT in the mood, just something happened and one of the above reasons will fit as good enough without being ugly or crass about my decline.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I truly can't/don't want to, I say so. Sometimes he's been a little...insensitive....like expecting me to do stuff when I've had the flu or worse. At those times I really can't believe I HAVE to decline, but hey. I guess a guy has to ask ;)

Hey, if my sickly, stinky body turns you on....go for it babe
Lurker
0 likes
No one should ever feel the need to make an excuse for this. You should be making an effort to meet your partner's needs and desires and they should make an effort to be respectful of yours.
Lurker
0 likes
No excuses. Honesty always works best. I rarely ever have a reason to say no so I don't run into this problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with most of the responses. if i'm not in the mood, i'll tell him.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I if I am truly not in the mood I will say so. If I can be pursuaded to get in the mood I will say so. I don't like games and I never use the "headache" excuse so when I do have a headache its a valid reason to avoid sex!
Lurker
0 likes
You shouldn't have to come up with an excuse. If your simply not in the mood or don't want to you should tell him so and he should respect that. If he doesn't , he's not someone you should want to be having sex with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's Rare! I'm with Nympholes!

But I don't need an excuse!
I either need to rest up for a wild time later, (After all, I am a bit older! LOL!), or I am not feeling well.

Plain and simple! Why make a big ordeal out of something simple?
Lying will only make it worse!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Tell the truth, because their may be another day when the person will look very good to you. Of course most of the time I am willing and ready.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't usually make an excuse, if I'm not in the mood I've always found that giving a blow job or letting them fuck my mouth is an acceptable alternative
Lurker
0 likes
I never say no, no matter what ha!
Lurker
0 likes
Should always be honest and say the truth.
Unfortunately, it's not me that ever says no - it's him...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I am not in the mood or feeling well for loving right now. Have a nice day..."