18.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
99%filthy and trying for 100% im nasty and working at getting to be pure filth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Squeaky clean! Anyone want to help fix that?

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Squeaky clean! Does anyone want to help with that--would love to get dirty!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your result for The Dirty Mind Test ...

Filthy

You scored 90% Dirtiness!
Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

Oops, not quite as sweet and innocent as I thought
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
79% that means i must try HARDER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy
You scored 87% Dirtiness!
Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty Messy

You scored 77% Dirtiness!
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty Messy
You scored 76% Dirtiness!
Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Your result for The Dirty Mind Test ... Filthy

You scored 82%Dirtiness!

Judgingby your score, your mind is awasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You areofficially inpossession of adirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very muchand appreciatethesexy things inlife. Thinkingabout sex is somethingyou do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosenup.
0 likes
Filthy
You scored 86% Dirtiness!
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty Messy

You scored 80% Dirtiness!
Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
67% not surprised, but I make every point count ;)
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
93% I am filthy it would seem..... hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Filthy

im an innocent kitty.....honest
Site administrator
0 likes
Slightly Tainted
You scored 24% Dirtiness!
Your mind is not completely pure, but your score says it's not dirty, either. There are a few lingering dirty thoughts in there, but on the whole, your mind is not very sexed. You might find yourself being periodically offended by certain things, but you don't mind most things that much. Your mind is dirty enough to make it in this filth-soaked world we live in, but you'd probably rather think of other things. On the whole, your mind isn't dirty.

lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i alway think of pussy on sexy women and their panties when was the last guy eating her Pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love women panties I DO NOT Wear them !
Lurker
0 likes
Filthy
You scored 89% Dirtiness!

So still needs improvement... 11% improvement
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You scored 90% Dirtiness!
Lurker
0 likes
This is what it told me...

Filthy

You scored 84% Dirtiness!

....hummm, only 84%. I'm so dissapointed in myself... Guess I need to work on that a little (lol).

I had never thought of Archie, Betty, and Veronica.... untill now. Wow, can I be Archie...?
Now Daphine and Velma (from Scooby Doo), Ginger and Mary-ann (from Gilligans Island), even Donna and Jackie (that 70's show)... Yeah Baby!
Lurker
0 likes
Huh. 84%. Who'd have thought?
Lurker
0 likes
Filthy

You scored 99% Dirtiness!
Lurker
0 likes
Filthy

You scored 96% Dirtiness!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy
Nafisa