Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you react to sexual harrasment by your boss?

last reply
43 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Imagine one day he says "if you want to keep working here you must spread your legs for me".

What would your answer be?

I guess this depends on many factors. Are you on a desperate financial situation? Is the guy old and ugly? Could you present evidence of the harrasment if you decided to report him to the police?

So I guess you'd rather dont focus on any specific scenario, just think how would you feel about your boss asking you to have sex in order to keep your job, and what your answer would be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm calling his wife and asking her if they discussed this and if she minds....don't wanna get her on my bad side since she's also the boss.

No, seriously, he's not really a bad looking dude, but not my type. I wouldn't stoop to that level anyway, just for a job?? Nope...I'd tell him to get f'kd (by someone else) and walk out.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
easy answer. i'd report his ass, quit, file a sexual harrassment claim, and pretty much stomp on his balls. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with butterfly, and I would go one step further. I would secretly record every conversation we have and threaten to go to HR with the damning evidence if he keeps doing that to me.

I have to keep my dignity intact.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I needed the job, I think I would

IMMEDIATELY go to his supervisor and repeat exactly word for word what was said and (since any good boss would not just take my word for it, but investigate it), demand to be transferred to another department/supervisor because undoubtably, the offendor will do everything thereafter to discredit me and my work as, since it is such a serious matter, he would and should be fired for the conduct.

If he has no supervisor, I would immediately go to another room or outside and look up and call an attorney handling labor and employment matters since they handle those cases and follow his/her advice.

If I didn't need the job, and he had no supervisor, I would probably openly quit and in front of everyone, say why and demand all of my unpaid wages up to the end of that day to be tendered in full at that moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would report him to his/her superior. But this is such a hard thing to prove without a witness or a history of complaints about him/her. Its usually a case of he said/she said.

If I really didnt care about the job, I might just kick him so hard that he could not harass anyone again. Probably end up arrested for assault though!
Lurker
0 likes
If it was the only job i could get and desperately needed the money, maybe. Otherwise i'd be out of there so fast and dragging him to court with me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I'd do it, but first I'd get myself one of these:

Rape-aXe is essentially a female condom with hooks inside. A woman can insert the device with an applicator similar to that of a tampon. Should she be , the hooks attach to the ’s penis, just in the skin, not deep enough to draw blood.

Impossible to dislodge, the device will need to be removed by a doctor, resulting in the ’s inevitable arrest.

But, seriously...NO. No job is worth my dignity.
Lurker
0 likes
100% quit, and file a lawsuit. no person deserves to be verbally or physically "abused" or "uncomfortable" in the work place. There is always other places to worksmile one that doesn't make you uncomfortable.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by javier
Could you present evidence of the harrasment if you decided to report him to the police?

This kind of a situation is reported to the police in Spain, Javier?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by javier
Could you present evidence of the harrasment if you decided to report him to the police?

Yes, you can report all sort of stuff at police stations, that would be the quickest way on the spur of the moment, and there they would address the matter and inform you about your options and the legal process to follow.

If a woman goes to a police station and reports anything involving any sexual offence, the cops will go and arrest the guy immediately, until the whole thing is investigated properly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont get told that im perity a lot so, i thank it woud make me fell perity
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by javier
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by javier

Yes, you can report all sort of stuff at police stations, that would be the quickest way on the spur of the moment, and there they would address the matter and inform you about your options and the legal process to follow.

If a woman goes to a police station and reports anything involving any sexual offence, the cops will go and arrest the guy immediately, until the whole thing is investigated properly.

Even for implying that the woman could get ahead in her job (or keep it) if she just sucked a guy's cock?

I thought Spain was a bit more forward-thinking/liberated, than that. Sounds like an oppressive police state.

I learn something every day.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
easy answer. i'd report his ass, quit, file a sexual harrassment claim, and pretty much stomp on his balls. smile

oooo...what she said. sounds like fun :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would be one of two responses:

1. He would shrivel away embarrassed by the sarcastic uncontrollable hysterical laughter that would be bellowing out of me.

2. I'd be sucking his cock to get him as hard as can be so be could fuck me properly because I'd probably been flirting with him for a while.

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd report him to human resources, call his wife, and talk to a lawyer, then I'd leave his office.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never been on the other end of that statement but I did nearly get fired for chasing one of my bosses out of the building with the intent of kicking the shit out of him for calling a female coworker a dirty fucking cunt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier
Imagine one day he says "if you want to keep working here you must spread your legs for me".

What would your answer be?

I guess this depends on many factors. Are you on a desperate financial situation? Is the guy old and ugly? Could you present evidence of the harrasment if you decided to report him to the police?

So I guess you'd rather dont focus on any specific scenario, just think how would you feel about your boss asking you to have sex in order to keep your job, and what your answer would be.

My answer would be to tell my husband to be sure to squeeze the trigger and to keep his grouping nice and tight.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Even for implying that the woman could get ahead in her job (or keep it) if she just sucked a guy's cock?

I thought Spain was a bit more forward-thinking/liberated, than that. Sounds like an oppressive police state.

Happens pretty much everywhere, WMM. Even in forward-thinking Spain, I'm sure.

My willingness to go along with a 'suck and fuck for employment' proposal would depend on how valuable the job was to me at the time. There's no way I could say that no matter what, I'd stomp out all offended and refuse to cooperate. These things are sometimes part of life, and you have to make decisions based on your needs, not what life would be like in a perfect world.
Lurker
0 likes
First I would control the urge to beat the hell out of him and I have enought Marshall Arts training to cause a good deal of pain.

Then I would file a law suit that would make his head spin.

I have had such an experience, but them my boss is my husband or is it he is my employee. Never have been able to answer that question?
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not a fun thing to be asked to do! But sometimes its not like a giant disaster. Five minutes for a job? Not saying it is right just that sometimes you don't make a giant deal over every thing at work. It can get messed up.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by WellMadeMale

My willingness to go along with a 'suck and fuck for employment' proposal would depend on how valuable the job was to me at the time. There's no way I could say that no matter what, I'd stomp out all offended and refuse to cooperate. These things are sometimes part of life, and you have to make decisions based on your needs, not what life would be like in a perfect world.

Yeah, I know it happens everywhere, all the time...But, the last time I checked, in America...the offended party can't expect to go to the police and accuse someone of that and expect anything other than an eyeroll from the desk sergeant at the local police department.

You'd have lots better luck taking that to the Human Resources dept, in my city. Unless you were physically assaulted, too...with DNA evidence left behind. When things get to the point where I can go tell my police that some 250 pound Wilhemina has verbally assaulted my delicate sensibilities...and I can expect results.

That's getting a bit carried away with shit, imo.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by shi_squared
Definitely not a fun thing to be asked to do! But sometimes its not like a giant disaster. Five minutes for a job? Not saying it is right just that sometimes you don't make a giant deal over every thing at work. It can get messed up.

5 minutes!? So modest smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by shi_squared

If It was you? I'd go 10!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by shi_squared
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by shi_squared

If It was you? I'd go 10!

You've got a deal! And an early promotion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by LadyX
Quote by WellMadeMale

Yeah, I know it happens everywhere, all the time...But, the last time I checked, in America...the offended party can't expect to go to the police and accuse someone of that and expect anything other than an eyeroll from the desk sergeant at the local police department.

You'd have lots better luck taking that to the Human Resources dept, in my city. Unless you were physically assaulted, too...with DNA evidence left behind. When things get to the point where I can go tell my police that some 250 pound Wilhemina has verbally assaulted my delicate sensibilities...and I can expect results.

Not sure about US laws, but if it happened in Canada, sexual harassment would technically be a crime, so you should go to the police, though if you have no proof there isn't much they can do about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by LadyX
Quote by WellMadeMale

Not sure about US laws, but if it happened in Canada, sexual harassment would technically be a crime, so you should go to the police, though if you have no proof there isn't much they can do about it.

Exactly! The he said/she said factor can be a bit of a bitch, dontcha know?!

I've dealt with the somewhat smarmy, lascivious behaviors from previous employers a couple of times (as have some of my co-workers at said same place of employment). This also kind of depends on the type of job and working atmosphere you are in, to be able to prosecute and what not, as far as I'm concerned. Now I'm not, by any means, condoning such actions as far as the type of job one has but I'm just saying, from experience...me and the couple of other chics this happened to didn't have a 'leg to stand on' so to speak. Certainly causes one to become more leery and aware of such things as far as dealing with the 'bosses' at whatever job you choose. Sucks to have to watch out for that kind of shit, but it's a part of life sometimes. I'm with Christie on this one...I like that response smile, but alas, I was single when I was working where I'm talking about.

I'm so very glad I don't have to deal with that kind of crap any longer: I trust who owns the business I work at now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Yeah, I know it happens everywhere, all the time...But, the last time I checked, in America...the offended party can't expect to go to the police and accuse someone of that and expect anything other than an eyeroll from the desk sergeant at the local police department..

Imagine you are a small business owner, and one morning two gentlemen with flashy expensive suits show up at the door and ask you to hand them 1.000 dollars every week for "protection", and suggest that in case you refused, you or your family could have an accident. You'd find yourself with option a) report it to the police, or b) pay.

So why should sexual harrassement be any different?In both cases somebody is asking somebody to do something agaisnt his/her will threatening with repercussions in case the victim didnt accept the deal. In both cases there's an abuse and there's a willingness to take advantage of somebody in a weaker situation. Doesnt matter if it's the mafia or a sexual harrassing boss, in both cases there's the same criminal nature.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Can we get a ruling? Is sexual harassment criminal behavior? Or is it just for civil suits?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a bit of a sore subject for me. I lost a job because I was falsely accused. The resulting investigation, talking to some of the people I supervised, resulted in no one backing the accusations. They never even let me respond to the accusation, fired me for "failing to operate per job description". They wouldn't even confirm who the accuser was. Though I'm pretty sure it was an under preforming employee that I'd written up for valid violations.

Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest.