Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could change sex for a day, what would you do?

last reply
35 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by GotYourCakeAndAteIt
(Question for the guys also, but I'm more interested in what the girls have to say)

Haven't been able to find this already posted in the forums, apologies if it's been asked before!

If you could change sex for a day, what would you do?

It's been asked before, but it's all good. If you don't get a lot of responses here, you can always give it a look: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm1486555_If-you-were-a-guy-for-some-period-of-time-1-month-what-would-you-do.aspx

But, I'll reiterate my answer from that thread: Take pictures of me putting my dick on literally everything. I would make a twitter account specifically for this purpose. My twitter handle would be @mydickoneverything.

I would also make a lovely scrapbook to remember all the fun times I had with my dick.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
OMG what a fantasy.

I'd need to feel what it's like to enter a woman and come inside her. Also to masturbate alone all day and feel what it's like to come on my tummy.

I have to confess I do have total penis envy!

Deb X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would.
Blow job.
peeing stand up. (Out side)
The Linebacker
0 likes
The way I feel today, I'd probably get stuck being a female on 'my' menstrual cycle. Some days are just tough that way.

I can tell you though, I'd want hair like Dani's!!!!! Damn that's sexy!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Dani
One step closer to living the dream: http://www.twitter.com/DickOnEvrything

Let me know whenever you complete the next step, I'll be happy to lend you my forehead.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Let me know whenever you complete the next step, I'll be happy to lend you my forehead.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm afraid I'd be very immature. Masturbating, peeing my name on the sidewalk, having a swordfight, and trying glow in the dark condoms would be at the top of my to do list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id hope it was winter because I always wanted to write my name in the snow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would masturbate most of the day and flash men the remainder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well...I'd want to have sex with a woman, of course, and just see what a penis feels like and how it works and all. I probably would't be able to keep my hands off it. Perhaps shave my face, and not have to shave my armpits (yay!). But I'd also just want to walk around and see how I'm treated differently as a man. I think it'd be a fascinating social experiment.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I just want to write my name in the snow. Of and go for a run. See how it feels when my new dick smacks my thigh smile

Then I'll add submissions to Dani's twitter page :)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
I just want to write my name in the snow. Of and go for a run. See how it feels when my new dick smacks my thigh smile

Then I'll add submissions to Dani's twitter page :)

No bitch. Come up with your own convoluted dick plans.

*Does a Google Image search of random items with malicious glee*

Lurker
0 likes
I would let "someone" suck my cock and I would suck his cock.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I can tell you though, I'd want hair like Dani's!!!!!

Ask me what I spend on conditioner each month...especially during the summer. Then tell me if you want hair like this.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have wild sex with my best friend Jenny!

Haha I'm not such an angel as you thought haha.
Lurker
0 likes
I would fuck Salma Hayak the whole day n night.
Lurker
0 likes
The first thing I would want to know is that it would be only for a day. I couldn't bear being male longer than that. When I was assured I would see if men's public toilets are as unpleasant as I think they are, I would go to a strip club to see what men see in women taking their clothes off, and there is a particular friend I have who is a most beautiful woman and I would like to have sex with her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be impregnating anyone willing and jerking off the entire time.

Maybe some prostate play too?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Id hope it was winter because I always wanted to write my name in the snow!

that's a good point
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First masterbate, using all the trick i use on them. on myself. then i would go find a girl and have sex with her so i could feel what it is like entering a woman and cum in her. and finally find out what feels better, getting fucked, or being fucked
Lurker
0 likes
If I could change sex for a day. First I would let the male version of me fuck me. The reason being so I knew what I makes a chick feel. If I am going deep enough or not deep enough. How the different paces feel to a woman. And how it feels to cum as a woman. Then after all that I would write a best seller so I could be the only author to have writen a great story both as a woman and a man.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd probably have sex with some guy. I can't imagine that I wouldn't be gay if I was a man. I'd pretty much have to be. What could I learn? I don't know. I already know what a dick tastes like, how a dick feels up the ass. I honestly can't see myself doing anything that I wouldn't do as a girl. If it's my mind in a guy's body, it's going to be a mind that likes guys. I don't think I'm suddenly going to become interested in women.

Would I get aroused looking at women just because I suddenly had a dick? Would I have a sudden urge to eat pussy? I can't imagine that I would.

I'd probably worry about the size of my cock for awhile, go to an all you can eat buffet and see how much I could eat, then burp and fart awhile while waiting to change back into a girl. I'd also wonder how I was going to explain it to my husband.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I would play with my dick all day. Im not even talking masturbation. I would literally just play with it all day.
Lurker
0 likes
Google "Temporal Nexus"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finally get to fuck all the "straight" girls xD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay seriously? Haha I would have sex with Jenny. OMG that would be amazing. I know everything about her and all the things she likes so I'm pretty sure I'd be the best guy she's ever had. I would make her come and come and come. Well I wouldn't want to just have sex with some random. But being with Jen would be so hilarious. She'd be like "How the fuck does this guy KNOW all this stuff? He's SO GOOD in bed." Haha I'd blow her mind.UfH2bn836JjDDcFT