Login

Is it ever too hot to have sex?

last reply
13 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the heat wave gripping most of the west, thought this would be a questions to ask.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Like all questions of this sort, it depends on the situation. Moping about at home in the high 90s, no thanks. Out in the Mohave, naked on a shaded rock outcrop with the temp around 115, oh hell, yes.
0 likes
No.

Cold water w/ ice cubes in stand alone bathtub is a must for Ex and I.

Do not rub ice on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God, yes! Age must be getting to me but burning hot or freezing cold are off the table. My poor body can’t ignore all that the way it used too.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
never!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, sometimes it's just too hot and steals all your energy and desire. There is something to be said for hot, sweaty, slippery, naked sex however, especially if there's a nice cool lake or stream or pool nearby to jump in afterward. Also, by then shrinkage doesn't matter anymore!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, anytime it's over a 100 degrees it's not good to be doing anything especially in the sun. But over all, I would say it depends on the climate. Here in the northeast humidity plays a large role in weather and comfort. I'm always game for getting a nice sweaty shine to my body while fucking! It's so sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
102 degrees at midnight in a tent wasn't to hot but the sex was super hot.
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
As the others said, context is queen; but yes, sometimes. I will, however, take the heat over the cold!
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Easily amused
0 likes
Yes. But that's why God made air conditioning.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope never too hot for me.
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
never - never - never

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course not - where there's a will - or a dick - there's a way. Its like 95 and humid here in Boston today - my apartment has no air conditioner, just a few fans. They can take the curse off the heat. So, of course, we had a blackout for a few hours the last time we hit this temp - about 4 weeks ago -- my boyfriend was here. We lit a candle, got naked, went to bed - and decided it really was too hot to have me lay on him, or him on me - sitting on him was OK .

But it was really hot and oppressively humid in the apartment - and we were still horny.... as usual. We went out on my balcony (the fire escape - its an old apartment ) I leand on the rail, he entered me from behind, and we slowly - very slowly -- the only physical contact between us was his penis in my vagina - no other touching -- very slowly pumped in and out .... with no hurry, we kept that going for almost a half hour before he came .... we rested for a while ... and did it again...

We might hit the balcony again later -
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Maybe, but where there's a will, there's a way! (and where sex is concerned, I got a LOT of will!)