Jurassic World

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spoiler alert about a minor scene in the new Jurassic movie:

Throughout the movie there are several scenes of two technicians, one man and one woman, seated by each other in front of
computer consoles. The two have obviously been working side by side for months, if not years. Towards the dramatic end of the movie, he goes to kiss her. She says "I have a boyfriend."

Didn't she have some responsibility to disclose that after working side by side for so long with the same guy? I know some women will say, "it's none of his business if she has a boyfriend". However, from the guy's point of view, if she doesn't mention him, it is like she is ashamed of her boyfriend or her silence says she is looking for something better to come along.

I mention this because the woman I have sat across at work (and whom I am not all interested) for over three years, has never mentioned a boyfriend (or a girlfriend). I feel like it is a common courtesy to disclosed , otherwise it is like we are near strangers.

Incidentally, from time to time, our attractive boss will mention her boyfriend by name. You can hear in her voice the love and pride she has in him.

Comments
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Some people are just more private then others..there is no rule that says that one must tell co workers your personal business.

TBH I just watch JW again today and the relationship between the two co workers imo wasn't flirtatious so when he went to kiss her..well I didnt see that coming at all.

He didn't seem that bothered when she declined to kiss him if anything she should have been upset over his stunned reaction to her admitting she had a boyfriend, as if someone like her wouldn't be able to get a boyfriend?

Also who is to say she even had a boyfriend she might have just said that because she didn't want to kiss him.

With regards to your co worker who you admit you have no interest in who has not disclosed her relationship status..whats it matter to you, how is knowing going to change anything?

There could be any number of reasons she isnt saying anything..hell maybe she is fucking a boss and cant say, or a married man or woman or maybe she lost a loved one and is grieving and doesnt want to talk about it, maybe she was in an abusive relationship previously and again doesn't want to talk about it?

You say it's common courtesy to disclose? I say its common courtesy to mind your own business.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kiera
There could be any number of reasons she isnt saying anything..hell maybe she is fucking a boss and cant say, or a married man or woman or maybe she lost a loved one and is grieving and doesnt want to talk about it, maybe she was in an abusive relationship previously and again doesn't want to talk about it?

You say it's common courtesy to disclose? I say its common courtesy to mind your own business.

Yeah...this! Lol, nicely said.
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Chuckanator
0 likes
Maybe she just didn't care to kiss him or he has bad breath. Or the fact that there was terrible creatures out there that we're going to eat them that made it... bad timing?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Hasabrain2
Spoiler alert about a minor scene in the new Jurassic movie:

Throughout the movie there are several scenes of two technicians, one man and one woman, seated by each other in front of
computer consoles. The two have obviously been working side by side for months, if not years. Towards the dramatic end of the movie, he goes to kiss her. She says "I have a boyfriend."

Didn't she have some responsibility to disclose that after working side by side for so long with the same guy? I know some women will say, "it's none of his business if she has a boyfriend". However, from the guy's point of view, if she doesn't mention him, it is like she is ashamed of her boyfriend or her silence says she is looking for something better to come along.

I mention this because the woman I have sat across at work (and whom I am not all interested) for over three years, has never mentioned a boyfriend (or a girlfriend). I feel like it is a common courtesy to disclosed , otherwise it is like we are near strangers.

Incidentally, from time to time, our attractive boss will mention her boyfriend by name. You can hear in her voice the love and pride she has in him.

Comments

No, she didn't have any responsibility to tell him she had a boyfriend.

It's not your business unless someone makes it your business.

It's great that your boss loves to brag about her boyfriend, but some people prefer privacy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░