Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you too like suckling and being suckled at the same time?

last reply
44 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
26 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Ladies; do you (like me) enjoy suckling another while at the same time being suckled by her?

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
I usually like to be suckled before I suckle but I do enjoy doing both at the same time.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
...I L O V E it - especially when it's being done by SylviaK - [ giggles ]
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
2 likes
I enjoy doing the suckling first then be suckled but will also do at same time. anyway its done its enjoyable
Lurker
0 likes
I like to suckle and then be suckled, but anyway I do it is wonderful
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Being suckled is so stimulating..it just renders me completely helpless to resist..giggle. and yes I do love to return the favor or at the same time..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by pearlpolisher
...I L O V E it - especially when it's being done by SylviaK - [ giggles ]

Thank you!
Syl
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I love to please that way...and be teased at the same time...ohhh yes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
it can be heavenly, as my nipples are just as sensitive as my more sensitive parts smile i can almost orgasm from it ..
0 likes
I am a lot like Anne above....mine are very sensitive and love doing it at the same time
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I enjoy suckling and being suckled, I like how it makes me feel to just give myself to the one i'm with and let her enjoy me, or me her..... that being said if she wanted us both to do it at the same time, not like i'd say no....lol
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I am SURE I will love it when the time comes!! Very lovely photo
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
What's not to like?? I LOVE it!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like to suckle first, my Jen has such large sensitive nipps and to watch and hear her pleasure is such a turn on before I feel her warm wet mouth on my own aching nubs
Rookie Scribe
1 like
mmmmms yes please sylvia k ;)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by meiling
mmmmms yes please sylvia k ;)

Would be my pleasure to please you, Meiling
Syl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby
I like to suckle first, my Jen has such large sensitive nipps and to watch and hear her pleasure is such a turn on before I feel her warm wet mouth on my own aching nubs

I am with you Libby! I prefer to experience the reaction and enjoy how much they are enjoying it. Then it can be their turn. smile
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Or, perhaps a subtle variation........?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG yes I do it's very stimulating I get so aroused that I'm ready for some good passionate love making
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angeldust
OMG yes I do it's very stimulating I get so aroused that I'm ready for some good passionate love making

Myra,

Let's mutually stimulate each other to arousal.
Then see where else it takes us.

So good to see you again!
Syl
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Definitely yes. There's something about licking at a perky nipple and making it get hard, especially when your own nip is being nibbled at.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feel of a nipple becoming erect as I suckle and tease. I enjoy individual suckling and being suckled at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
One I like!! Nipple suckling with a twist

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! I also love a couple people sucking on me at the same time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never done it simultaneously but it sounds very sensuous so it's now on my must-try-it list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's amazing and what's nice is that you don't have to move very much further to be in a 69.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SylviaK
Ladies; do you (like me) enjoy suckling another while at the same time being suckled by her?

Too hard for concentrate on both at the same time lol
I usually love to suck
And love being sucked after being fucked