Ladies, what do you look for in a man?

last reply
29 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Less ridiculously broad and vague questions would be a great thing to find in a man.
Just sayin'.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maous
Less ridiculously broad and vague questions would be a great thing to find in a man.
Just sayin'.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Good looking, witty, intelligent, nice body, nice smile, nice crotch ... how's that to start with.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Smart, a good sense of humor, confident but not arrogant and nice teeth.
Seeker
1 like
He needs to be responsible, yet spontaneous with an open mind and a love for life. Have the ability to laugh at himself and see the comic side of life (even when things are bleak) but still have the ability to slow down and be serious when the time calls for it. Someone who is happy to go out and have a good time with me, even if we spend absolutely no money at all (which usually turns out to be the best times) and know that even if a few men try to hit on me, I am still going home with him. He cant be someone who does not like people because in the end, people are really the only thing a person has in this world.

Thats a short list. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He has to be able to take a joke and give jokes.
though if he tells jokes and we say stop, for the love of god try and stop!
Lurker
0 likes
A big cock & lots of cum to give me.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Something magical...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Broad shoulders, thick bones, slight beard, tall height, deep voice, manly mannerisms, funny laugh, intense stare, brown hair, lack of hygiene, fowl language, interesting face. Oh, and he has to talk about interesting thingssmile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Broad shoulders, thick bones, slight beard, tall height, deep voice, manly mannerisms, funny laugh, intense stare, brown hair, lack of hygiene, fowl language, interesting face. Oh, and he has to talk about interesting thingssmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy who can make me laugh, surprise me, and is adventurous in bed.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
Wait I'm amending this...He has to be taller than me...sense of humour is a must...No idiots need apply...must have good taste in music...thick fingers...slight bad boy *shudder*...Someone not to clingy or controlling...or if that person doesn't exist I'll take Dave Grohl (giggles)
Lurker
0 likes
Intelligence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like guys who are like not afraid to say how they feel or talk to me about the things they've done wrong in there lives. i mean honestly i don't care about how guys look. as long as i like there personality then i like they guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Here is what I look for in a man, nice eyes, deep voice, nice toned body tanned is a plus. Someone that shares my same sort of humour. Someone that I can talk to for hours like a best friend. I like men that take pride in their appearance.

Here's what I can't bare, loud snoring at night, a duvet pincher ha ha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Decent looking guy, slight bad boy, but tolerable over all... I keeping getting a mindful of Zarek from Sherrilyn Kenyon's fantasy romance/erotica story... LOL... but I like Zarek's dark-ish style.
What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad sky diver??

One goes... WHACK... DARN!!!

the other: DAAAAAARRRRRNNNNN..... WHACK... *Bloody red stain on the ground*
Advanced Wordsmith
3 likes
First and foremost - intelligence. The mind is the most erotic part of the body. If you can't put together a cohesive sentence, why would I want to spend time with you. Second - wit. I want you to make me laugh. Tease me and let me tease you. Third - kindess. I want to see you treat people with respect. Physical turn-on's? Not as important, but cleanliness comes to mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

How well he speaks about his family and friends.

If he doesn't have a great relationship w/ both, I dip.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by FantasyFiction
Seriously. I've been trying to figure this out for a long time.

ejls up above here, has a lot that I like. in fact it's pretty common.

what do you think, or are we missing a quality you have?

0 likes

Tall, dark, fit, handsome ,intelligent ,great sense of humor and a big cock

0 likes

Intelligent ,good sense of humor, kind,caring,self confident not arrogant,handsome ,fit, and having a nice big cock

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Always appreciated character, courage, and conviction - in sexual matters and beyond.

0 likes

He has to stand out in a crowd for all the right reasons.

0 likes

Tall,dark,handsome,funny,intelligent,fit ,confident and possessing a big tool

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Security. Make me feel safe, please. You can get whatever out of me.

0 likes

Confidence, but not egotistical. Pretty eyes, nice teeth. Intelligence is always a huge turn on. Be able to handle my shit, without being overbearing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

How well he speaks about his family and friends.

If he doesn't have a great relationship w/ both, I dip.

Russian, definitely needs to be Russian. Motivated in life. Happy w/ his work. Well traveled and looks after himself.

0 likes

Tall, dark ,handsome, fit,sense of humor ,confident .It helps if he has a big tool in his pants