last reply
35 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by oldhound
No offense or disrespect intended, but the advice or comments given by three women displayed as gorgeous arch typical sex symbols would carry little weight with the ones whom society find horrid. That trio has never been laughed at in public when asking someone out. They havent been dumped fo some thug gangster wannabe. Just my insignificant opinion

Ok... no disrespect meant either - but you need to get a grip. I get that you just got dumped (based on your last 10 angry posts through the forums). My sincere condolences. We all do at some point in life. We all get our hearts smashed and our egos shattered. We've all dealt with pain - probably in some cases a whole lot worse than you could possibly imagine. I've been through shit that would make your soul bleed to hear it. Seriously. It doesn't matter what you look like or how easy a ride people think you've had with life and love. Some of us just have a higher tolerance for life's shit than others and some of us are perhaps a little less public about it. After all, this site isn't a punching bag for personal problems. It's supposed to be fun.

My short term advice?
Instead of dropping the bitterness into every single post on 'love and attraction' on the forums, why not try this thread and let it all out at once:
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19381_The-Rage-Cage.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the info and advicd,, just to.clarify though, this.is just a culmination of thirty years of crap. Not one instance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at teenage is looks
at mid twents its body looks
at thirty body looks and personality
at forty is peronality body looks

that is what i have seen in my friends and within me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, teens: 5`10”, 120, braces, fur, oversized canines, hair to.midback
20: uniform, no hair on head, 6'1”, 190,
30: same, 6'0” , 250,
40: same, 6'0, 180.
Times turned down for the pretty boys(including brother):33
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by willwow96
thanks and i think you 100% right, looks are the thing we see first, but if a guy a guy had great body and personality but not the greatest of looks then what?

Dood, what in the name of hell's half acre - is up with you? Not three days ago you had a slew of photos on your profile where you were claiming to be all ripped and chiseled with brunette hair, lounging on your side. You were an Officer, now you're what 'officer potential' ? /facepalm

You also had a photo (since removed by admin) where you claimed to be 17 yrs old (that's why it was removed).

Now I see you have a slew of new info on your profile, new photos...

You are an entertaining kind of person, I'll give you that much.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Dood, what in the name of hell's half acre - is up with you? Not three days ago you had a slew of photos on your profile where you were claiming to be all ripped and chiseled with brunette hair, lounging on your side. You were an Officer, now you're what 'officer potential' ? /facepalm

You also had a photo (since removed by admin) where you claimed to be 17 yrs old (that's why it was removed).

Now I see you have a slew of new info on your profile, new photos...

You are an entertaining kind of person, I'll give you that much.

Oh no, do you think this means he hasn't been shot either? I certainly hope he wasn't lying about that to get women to cam with him.

Quote by willwow96
if you want me to charm you then how about you at least say hi, im just looking for someone to have a fun time with, im bored and cant go out for a while, and if you wanna know its because i got shot on tour few weeks back. so im looking for some to talk to, thats all

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm1035142_wanna-cam-fun-stuff-or-not-.aspx#1035142