Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nymphomaniacs?? Are you out there for real??

last reply
45 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of you would call yourself a nympho?? If you are, do you need to get off all the time? A need that pushes you to pleasure yourself, constantly?
Lurker
0 likes
I am definetly not one but i have a friend who is. She will fuck any decent looking guy as long as he can handle his dick. (her words not mine) she just loves sex with guys and says that she has a great need to have sex as often as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex and will take it as often as it's offered, but don't feel that I need it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I suppose I am, to some extent... I don't need sex - but I'd certainly like it everyday, and if it was offered, I'd certainly be taking. I also think about sex a lot... And if I'm not getting sex everyday, and I get the chance I'll satisfy myself in otherways... However, like I said - I don't need sex, so if from some reason I'm not getting it from my partner, I won't be scratching around elsewhere for it.

So... I'm not sure... I'll take the title if it's bestowed, but I'm not sure if I really count.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would certainly like to have it everyday....i think of it often. I wouldn't call myself a nympho. however... there is one guy- when it comes to him, i'd say yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Please define the term so I can determine where I fall in the catagory? I am not a very happy woman when I go a whole day without some kind of pleasure. Tell me lush members am I a Nympho?

I think about sex frequently, and that damn thing called business interfers much to often

So help me.
Lurker
0 likes
Something tells me you'd better be ready for a PM/friend request, if you answer this question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well to some extent...I guess.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I feel like I am. I can go for hours and hours. I orgasm 2 to 3 times a night and still want more. It is hard. :0(
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think everyone can be considered one at some point in their lives. Right now would be that point for me, I guess. Attending a large college in a large city has A LOT of perks when you need to be satisfied, especially when that need for satisfaction is almost every day. There always seems to be some horny dude who needs it just as much as me, and if there's not, I usually just come on here and satisfy myself smile
Lurker
0 likes
For all those who would like to know, here is my wonderful definition of a nymphomaniac. Nymphomania is a form of ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder). True diagnosed nymphos have an actual need for sex, like an itch that wont go away unless you scratch it. They dont derive true pleasure from sex, but still, like an itch, they scratch and scratch. Being a nympho can be cured through extensive therapy, and actual nymphos really do not like being one. As for me then, no I am not. I enjoy sex, but i have no need for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KailaLynn
For all those who would like to know, here is my wonderful definition of a nymphomaniac. Nymphomania is a form of ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder). True diagnosed nymphos have an actual need for sex, like an itch that wont go away unless you scratch it. They dont derive true pleasure from sex, but still, like an itch, they scratch and scratch. Being a nympho can be cured through extensive therapy, and actual nymphos really do not like being one. As for me then, no I am not. I enjoy sex, but i have no need for it.

That is close to the clinical definition and most of us are not in that place. For those poor people that are and still have the need right after sex. None of us want to be in that place. Nevertheless we do enjoy the strong need for pleasure and satisfaction that only regular sex can bring a person.

I was in hope that one or more of our Lush Brothers and Sisters would have an exciting and erotic definition.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep !!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by KailaLynn

That is close to the clinical definition and most of us are not in that place. For those poor people that are and still have the need right after sex. None of us want to be in that place. Nevertheless we do enjoy the strong need for pleasure and satisfaction tha only regular sex can bring a person.

I was in hope that one or more of our Lush Brothers and Sisters would have an exciting and erotic definition.

Im sorry to burst your bubble there sweetie, but someone asked for a def. and i gave it to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me a nympho is a person who puts sex first above all else in their lives. It is the driving force of their existance. I may be totally off base with my definition but it is how I see it in my own little world.

As for me, I love sex! But do I need it, well to an extent we all do. But if I ever put sex ahead of my family and friends, is the day you will NOT SEE me on Lush any longer.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont agree that all nymphos dont enjoy sex. Who came up with that definition, so depressing! Somebody does something enough and then its called a disease not a habit? wtf

I need sex and I love sex. Its an itch that makes me cum over and over when I scratch it. I wont live without it so if that gives me a disease I dont want the cure haha.

I put sex over a lot of things but its not a problem you just have to be sneaky!
Lurker
0 likes
I only turn into a nympho when I'm in a committed relationship; I'm not a nympho when I'm single; I can take care of my own desire when I'm single!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with KailaLynn, it is a condition that is beyond control, beyond need. It is a compulsion and yes part of the condition is the lack of true pleasure from sex or the ability to have a lasting relationship with their partners. They can not help themselves and a true nympho will take a chance for sex above all else, even personal safety. I do not believe anyone on here is a true nympho, talking and typing here would take away from the real act and they would be out looking for that, We are all to so extent nymphos on here but it is a choosen condition for us, we enjoy it, talking about it, watching it and reading about it. The problem is the lack of control to stop.

and rocco, I got my list of names from this thread, did you

Ciao

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
i feel i need it all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in my late teens-early 20s, you could consider me a nympho. Since then, I've come to control myself more and not make sex the driving force in my life.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cummliness4
How many of you would call yourself a nympho?? If you are, do you need to get off all the time? A need that pushes you to pleasure yourself, constantly?

I do
Lurker
0 likes
I do love and crave sex but I don't need it constantly, once a week minimum I would say
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm not a nympho. I enjoy it too much. Several tinmes an week and frequently tow or three times an evening.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say that when I was younger i was now I can say hell yes I am I love sex as much as I can get LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Do I put sex above all else in my life---no. Do I feel the need to have a minimum of 2 orgasms a day, YES! I love sex. I love the feeling of an orgasm ripping thru my body. I think about sex VERY OFTEN and will pleasure myself if no one else is around to "Scratch the itch" for me. Am I a nympho or am I just very sexual?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say I have been at certain times. I know when we first started playing with others I couldn't get enough. Or if I start playing with someone new, it's like you can't get enough.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i don't think i meet the medical definition by a long way...but yeah I definitely think about it every day and would love it that often. If hubs away then I'll satisfy myself and nearly enjoy it as much!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad someone posted a definition on here. I find it really, really frustrating to see people comparing themselves with those who have genuine 'mental problems' or whatever you'd like to call them. It's like people diagnosing themselves as 'depressed' because every now and again they have an off day. I was diagnosed with depression 5 years ago... it's a LOT more than just having an off day. If I truly was a nymphomaniac, I don't think I'd overly enjoy people, joking or not, saying they're anywhere near being one.

To answer the question.. no, I'm definitely not. I like sex, but, and perhaps I'm a rarity here on lush, there are definitely and absolutely days and times that I don't fancy sex. Hell, sometimes I don't masturbate for a whole 4 - 7 days regardless of my sex life at the time. Crazy. I know.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by caramelvixxen
i definitely want sex all the time. if i can't satisfy that urge, i get distracted, angry, cranky, and very short-tempered...i can't focus on anything and sex is the only thing that will "scratch that itch" and allow me to relax....

Now there is a definition I can understand and relate too.