Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories of Daddy

"In a far-away time, in a family bathroom long ago...."

23
0 Comments 0
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I come from a small hometown in Texas. I started fucking my father when I was 22, after I got out of the military and lived at home for about a year and a half, before moving to a bigger city.

My dad and I never had a conventional relationship. I wasn't daddy's girl and he wasn't a doting father. He drank a lot. He definitely liked his drink and he got silly when he drank. Don't get the wrong impression. He wasn't a bad person. He was an ordinary, average-looking, average-built man in his mid-40s. He was just dad. And I was just his daughter. We didn't mean to step over any boundaries. We just did.

It began innocently enough.

It was September and I was going to the local college, taking afternoon classes. Dad had his own construction business and worked odd hours. My mother worked in an office and didn't get home until after five in the afternoon.

One day, I was in the bathroom, still dripping from my shower, I had my leg propped up on the edge of the tub for balance and was bent over, drying my hair. I heard a car door slam and, soon after, I noticed a draft and I looked toward the door.

There he was, his eyes fixed on my ass. I don't know how long he and I stood there (well, I was bent over), but it seemed like a long time before he looked up to meet my eyes.

He jumped and looked away.

"Why aren't you at your class?" he asked brusquely. I didn't move, made no attempt to cover up.

"It's Tuesday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, class starts at noon," I told him. "And I'm always taking a shower around this time."

"Well, hurry up! I've gotta pee!"

He quickly closed the door, but not before he took a last look at my naked ass and met my eyes again. Why didn't I cover up? Why didn't I squeal and wrap the towel around my breasts and ass? Why didn't I yell at my father to close the door? Why did I all but ask him to help himself to my naked ass? Why didn't I act shocked? Appalled? Outraged? Why? Because I wasn't. To be truthful, I was pretty turned on. I had never seen my daddy look at me that way before that day and I didn't know how I felt about it. But, as I continued drying off, I looked the clock.

It was 10:45 a.m.

Thursday morning, I got in the shower at 10:35. I was shaking with anticipation as I turned the water on. I wanted to see if my father would show up, now that he knew when he could catch me naked and wet and pretty damned inviting.

I felt wicked. Wicked, but determined. Maybe it was because I'd just gotten out of the military and missed the easy, random sex any woman can find there. Maybe it was because I wasn't a daddy's girl. Maybe it was because I just enjoyed sex and, in a small town, who better to fuck me regularly than my own daddy?

I turned off the water and waited. And waited. It was nearly 11:00 when I decided to finish drying myself off and get dressed - when I finally heard it.

A car door slammed.

I quickly bent at the waist over the tub. I spread my legs a bit wider than necessary and began to rub my hair dry. And I wondered if he would open the door.

I didn't have to wonder long. I felt the draft as the door swung open and I took my sweet time before looking over my shoulder at my father standing in the doorway. Again, I let him look as long as he liked.

LeilaBurn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeilaBurn

And he liked a long time.

When he finally met my eyes, he held my gaze for a few seconds.

"You gonna be long?" he asked.

"Why?" I asked back. I straightened and turned around to face him, my nipples hard as chipped granite sticking out at him.

"Gotta use the bathroom and you take too damn long."

I noticed the bulge in his pants and I let him see me noticing. He looked away and, when he did, I felt the moment pass.

"Hurry the fuck up!" he yelled at me and closed the door.

Alone in the bathroom, I felt like an idiot. A slutty idiot. But, I remembered how he looked at me and decided to try it again. And again. Daddy would open the door, watch my ass and pussy. Sometimes he'd stay as I gathered my things and I'd brush up against him as he stood in the doorway. Sometimes, he'd yell at me. Sometimes, he wouldn't say a thing; he'd just open the door as I put what I had on display for him. It didn't go beyond that for nearly three weeks. At night, he'd get drunk and when he came home, I would stay up late, after mom went to bed, wearing only a t-shirt and panties. He would stare, but never touch. I was getting discouraged and considered giving up. But on the Tuesday of the third week, that's when things changed.

Tuesday, 10:45. Car door slam. Me, bent over the tub, ass and pussy on display. The draft. The staring. Dad was just about to back out of the doorway to let me by when I grabbed the bottle of lotion on the counter.

"Will you put lotion on my back, daddy? I can't reach it."

I still remember the long time my father took to take the bottle of lotion from me. I think he knew once he took it, there was no going back.

"Oh, and close the door, okay? It's chilly."

My daddy closed the door and squirted lotion into his hands. I turned my back toward him and lifted my long, black hair as I finally felt my father's hands on me.

As he rubbed in the lotion, I backed into him, felt his erection against the small of my back. He pulled away. I backed up even more. He pulled away again.

"Daddy, don't stop! Keep going."

"I'm finished!" he said, panic in his voice. He reached for the door.

Desperately, I sat on the toilet and spread my legs. My pussy juice made my lips glisten and I wanted him to see it.

"Can you spread lotion on my thighs, then, daddy? Please?"

My daddy turned from the door and looked at my drenched pussy and at the need on my face. He took the short steps back toward me. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh.

"Wanna rub me right there, daddy?"

He began moving his hand slowly. First, just in small circles, then he began kneading and stroking my inner thigh, his hand getting wet from my juices. His breathing became heavy and harsh. I reached for his erection straining against his pants and he grabbed my hand, held it away from him.

I was crushed! After all this time, I was still not going to get fucked by my daddy.

He straightened and began to undo his belt.

"Your mother can never, ever know. No one can know! Ever! Understand?"

I nodded enthusiastically and licked my lips.

"I understand."

"You promise."

"I promise, daddy!"

"Okay," he smiled as he unfastened his belt.

Published 
Written by soatxgal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors