last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Here's the deal:

My lover and I have been talking about trying new things in the bedroom and she has recently told me that she has a desire to pee on me while I penetrate her.

Any ladies or gentlemen here have experience with this? I'm not talking about having her pee on my face or anything like that, just while I'm fucking her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say it's a turn on for me at all, although for some people it might be..

However on a side note, I have heard that some women have a better experience if their bladders are full. Something about it pushing things down for a better stimulation for her. Maybe it's an advance on that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My main fetish is watersports... I love it... Has she tried it before though? For her to pee during sex will be hard at first because of the thrusting of your penis etc you will have to remain still or go extremely slowly so she can relax to pee... It is great fun and I have spoken to many people here on lush who are into it. Pee is sterile so isn't dirty or anything plus she only want to pee during sex! Send me a friend request if you wanna chat more!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Update:

It seems that she was trying to mess with my head a bit. I was surprised when she suggested it, as she's not exactly super adventurous in terms of fetishes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, that's a shame, because peeing during sex has to be the most horny thing I can think of. She doesn't know what she's missing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to pee inside my x she loved it, called flooding the cave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would let her try some women have the urge to pee before squirting which is a amazing orgasm for a women. my wife squirted and thought she peed but it was not pee. so try it see what happens...
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by BigBull
Here's the deal:

My lover and I have been talking about trying new things in the bedroom and she has recently told me that she has a desire to pee on me while I penetrate her.

Any ladies or gentlemen here have experience with this? I'm not talking about having her pee on my face or anything like that, just while I'm fucking her.

If you do get the chance to try some pee play, I suggest that you start in the bathroom rather than the bedroom from a purely practical point of view.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
My main fetish is watersports... I love it... Has she tried it before though? For her to pee during sex will be hard at first because of the thrusting of your penis etc you will have to remain still or go extremely slowly so she can relax to pee... It is great fun and I have spoken to many people here on lush who are into it. Pee is sterile so isn't dirty or anything plus she only want to pee during sex! Send me a friend request if you wanna chat more!

Knew you'd pounce on this post ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is something I have never done and I am not sure it can happen. I had one guy try while he was hard and in deep but it wouldn't happen.
I hated the first time I had a golden shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love it! Don't knock it until you try it, but be sure to have plenty of towels as it gets messy or try it in the shower as it makes for an easy clean up.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess what works for some doesn't work for others. Doesn't interest me at all! Something the body is producing as part of a built in waste removal system isn't something that I want on me. But, if both partners want it, I don't see a problem in it.