Rim Job

last reply
21 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever gave /got a rim job? Did you enjoy giving/receiving it, or would it be something you would rather skip?
Lurker
0 likes
Never had one or given one before but i'll try anything once. (and more than once if i like it ;))
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Never had one or given one before but i'll try anything once. (and more than once if i like it ;))

I like your style!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I give and receive and I definitely enjoy both...
Lurker
0 likes
I did once he got lost in the dark, I giggled and he went oops LOL I'm too ticklish there ha ha.
Lurker
0 likes
have given a few right after a nice hot soapy shower,,,, primped things for after the shower
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like giving better then recieving - it makes me feel dirty... in a good way smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i like giving better then recieving - it makes me feel dirty... in a good way smile

Me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving and receiving. Makes me feel very dirty, but as Her Royal Spriteness said, in a very good way!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I love giving and receiving. Makes me feel very dirty, but as Her Royal Spriteness said, in a very good way!

I do not know about dirty,but I sure know about erotic!!!
Lurker
0 likes
It is definitely erotic and dirty (in a good way). I love to give and receive.
Lurker
0 likes
As a basketball coach for years...I saw the Heading and thought this was a thread on jump shots!

Have never rolled down this road but it is interesting....I might be liable to giggle like HoneyBee
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is there really anyone out there who has received and given a rimming who would not do it again??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
did it once when i was drunk.... i think it was good...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love receiving them. It seems more and more common with the guys I meet. I have given before, but it was with my ex and I always made sure he was really clean...LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
You ladies are tops with me.

Boys, keep yourselves clean for any intimate occasion, and as long as your not an ass, you will probably end up with a smile on your end.
Lurker
0 likes
The dreaded double post averted. Ladies, keep on truckin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not gonna lie...i love eating, sucking, licking on my girlfriends asshole....mmm mmmmm :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often venture there when I get carried away with a hot pussy. I've never had a woman complain. Just my way of comunicating that I'll do anything that gets her hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving rimjobs is a specialty of mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, love to do everything with my special ladies
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it!!! Both ways...giving and receiving. It's not even just about how amazing it feels...although it very much does...but it's the sheer level of sexual freedom that can be enjoyed between myself and my partners as we trust one another wholly and completely to be able to reach a new level. Plus it feels soooooooo good....and I fantasize frequently about giving to a partner that is more than willing to receive. smile