Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Total honesty, please....How quiet are you??

last reply
135 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i moan loud
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Louder with girls smile
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I fall somewhere in the middle.. I am more of a moaner and I do enjoy a man who moans too ~ but I am still looking for the man that will make me scream
Ungovernable
0 likes
It gets as loud as it needs to be. Haven't put a db meter on the moment, but he adores a demonstrative response.

Very quiet during sex-for-one with the flatmate nearby, tho'.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Quiet to moderately quiet. I sort of wish I could let go and be louder, but I've not ever been able to do so.

So like a fish with no fight? Those are fun too I guess.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Loud is great! Lots of dirty talk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He/She knows I am enjoying it and when I cum..
Mostly there are little bits of chat or gentle expressions of pleasure and passion during my events than loud groaning and moaning.
Others can hear us enjoying the pleasure if they are here but we don't make enough noise to alert the neighbours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am as quiet as a mouse. Until some fucker gets on my tits. Then all hell breaks loose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im not a screamer, but im not silent either, if i like something i will let them know, wink wink lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It depends who I'm with and where we're doing it. When I was young, I had to keep myself muffled or get caught. So I can be quiet if need be, but I can also let rip if I'm free to. My voice is soft anyway, so there's a limit to how loud I can get.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on where we are.
But if it's private enough?
I'm normally very loud and talk dirty to them like a horny stripper. Good sex makes me crazy.
Especially when my nipples start spraying, and my kitty is squirting...giggles
0 likes
I’m a moaner, and don’t like being quiet. I understand sometimes you need to be (like in hotels or if you have company staying over at your house) but my husband usually has to cover my mouth to keep me from getting too loud ??
Lurker
0 likes
I'm more of a moaner, gets louder as the intensity calls for it! LOL
0 likes
I moan a bit and shake when I orgasm.
The only time I'm loud during sex is if I'm laughing.