Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When you gave your 1st blow job did the guy cum in your mouth and did you swallow?

last reply
359 replies
83.9k views
6 watchers
54 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So many years since I gave my first blow job, even though I wasn't sure what I was doing.. I did let the guy cum inside my mouth and I even swallowed just to please him.
Lurker
0 likes
No. He was so excited, he pulled out of my mouth and missed me completely. The first line shot right past my face. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and no
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes he came in my mouth and I swallowed and spit most of it out lol
Lurker
0 likes
No, he came all over the dashboard of his car.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My very first blowjob didn't amount to much. He couldn't even cum, so I just gave up.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I thought i was prepared b ut it turns out it was more complicated than it look in movies. When he came i choked on it and nearly vomited... Not my proudest moment
Lurker
1 like
Yes and no, he pushed my head down there and told me to take it in my mouth, he came fairly quickly and I swallowed but that's what he told me I had to do. I know I could have pulled away or spat it out but the passion of him holding the back of my head was scary but very exciting at the same time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No, he told me he was going to cum and I pulled off and watched as it spurted over his belly.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes to both. In my house in the den, couldn't make a mess.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
This thread is more interesting and funny than I'd thought. Thanks for the mini stories ladies. (& btw I swallowed)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My first blowjob was interesting, lol.

I was in a camper with my "boyfriend" on a camping trip with his family and while the act of it felt like the most natural thing, it was shocking when he came in my mouth. Especially since I thought it would take a lot longer than it actually did. I didn't expect it and honestly didn't know what was happening as it happened. I then swallowed by complete accident and regretted it afterward. The taste was awful and overly salty to the point that it made me sick and I had to go home from the trip early.

So to answer your questions: Yes and Yes, lol.

It's not so bad in small doses now that I am older, like just for naughty play and what not but I still prefer to spit instead of swallow, lol.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Lurker
0 likes
I was on a chartered school bus for our singing group, coming back late at night.
A male friend and I were sitting in the very last seats at the back.
I had my blanket I took with me to sleep on the way back home.

He fingered me/sucked my tits, and I sucked him off under the blanket.
I found out that first time I really loved the taste of warm thick cum.
Yes I swallowed it happily after savoring it in my mouth for a bit...smiles
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Yes and yes....firs time was with one of the older boys in the neighborhood. He gave me a ride in his new car and we wound up in a quiet private spot. He started caressing my tits and a finger in me. He kept telling me it is what all th older girls do and I would want to be cool wouldn't I. One ting lead to another and he told me how all the girls suck cock, so I did and yes when he came in my mouth I swallowed every drop of it. that was the start of a different relationship with that boy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At my invitation, yes he did come in my mouth.
I gagged on it, spit some, swallowed some.
Was intrigued by the taste, and eager to try again.
I've written about it towards the end of my story 'Syl's First Boy-Love'.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I don't even recall the first time I gave head. I remember an early one, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the first. It was in the town centre on a night out with some guys from college. Things got heated with one of them and yeah, we ended up in an alley with loads of drunks walking past and me hard at work under his coat. He didn't cum because we ended up getting too put off.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
when I was 16 yes he shoot a big load in my mouth I swallowed it all was allways told by older girls that what u did when you sucked a dick
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes and I did and never looked back
Lurker
0 likes
He did cum in my mouth but I spit it out. I wasn't really feeling him haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by homerspongebob

Ever since my first time when my frind taught me how to suck cock.....and she let me perform on herbf....... I was taught how to suck a cock...... How not to ldt him cum...... How to deep throat.......how to make him cum....... And always always always swallow.
I have not forgotten those lessons.
0 likes
Yes the first time he shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed every bit. Haven't changed much since then with him, but I am selective with others.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
The first time I gave a blowjob job. He shot the first shot in my mouth n then pulled out shooting all over my face
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure that I can remember if this was the first time, but it's the first I can think of. Yes to both questions due to being outsideish in an area of abandoned warehouses a group of us were 'hanging out' at. Didn't really have another option due to the location, and needing to keep up 'secret slag' appearances it's the tidiest way. Quicken freshen up of lipstick and no one knew.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to both we were in my bedroom couldn't make a mess.
Punkarama
0 likes
I gargle b4 i swallow..ive really had 2 much 2 drink coz now da secrets r comin out..
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes and yes, loved it then still love it!